Author Topic: Latest FOX poll has Trump at his lowest rating so far  (Read 12984 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Latest FOX poll has Trump at his lowest rating so far
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 08:12:16 PM »
Every politician lies, you're somehow upset that Trump has lied? I agree with the twitter thing, someone needs to take that away from him. One thing we have to remember, he's not a lifelong politician, he's going to have a learning curve here.

BTW, term limits for everyone in politics!

no...no...no...no... for the last time.. I understand most politicians lie to a certain extent. They spin, exaggerate and spin debatable facts in their favor. Has been this way forever. What I'm saying, and I get that not everyone see it, is that Trump has brought it to a new level. He doesn't make an effort to cover his lies, he'll lie when he doesn't need to lie, it's just his nature to lie. He is a pathological liar the likes we haven't seen at that level.. and "everyone lies" is just a piss poor excuse for him in my opinion 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 08:36:58 PM »
no...no...no...no... for the last time.. I understand most politicians lie to a certain extent. They spin, exaggerate and spin debatable facts in their favor. Has been this way forever. What I'm saying, and I get that not everyone see it, is that Trump has brought it to a new level. He doesn't make an effort to cover his lies, he'll lie when he doesn't need to lie, it's just his nature to lie. He is a pathological liar the likes we haven't seen at that level.. and "everyone lies" is just a piss poor excuse for him in my opinion 

Jesus Christ you have got to be shitting us??? ALMOST everything you thought was Trump lie has been debunked. Clinton and the majority of the Washington leftists on the other hand are complete and PROVEN liars on every level and now at least some are even admitting it. Holy shit dude, where do you get your info from?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2017, 10:07:24 PM »
I often wonder....is he really lying or just uninformed about the topic? Possibly he should inform himself more before taking to twitter. Which someone should have already taken from him! If you had never read a twitter from Trump, how different would your opinion be? 3 more years minimum to change your mind!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2017, 03:19:03 AM »

Take it you don't like Donald.

If he lies, what about that evil totally untrustworthy Killary & her clan
Jeez imagine what would be going on now if that thing had won.

That Bitch Couldn't even face her loyal supporters on the night & tell them
they'd lost & thank them for their support & hard work.

Then went & smashed her celebration hall to the tune of 100s of thousands.

One Totally Horrible Lying Bitch.

Thankfully she didn't win.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2017, 10:58:44 AM »

Take it you don't like Donald.

If he lies, what about that evil totally untrustworthy Killary & her clan
Jeez imagine what would be going on now if that thing had won.

That Bitch Couldn't even face her loyal supporters on the night & tell them
they'd lost & thank them for their support & hard work.

Then went & smashed her celebration hall to the tune of 100s of thousands.

One Totally Horrible Lying Bitch.

Thankfully she didn't win.

There is obese.. then there is morbidly obese. There is gay, then there is flaming drag queen gay. there are lying politicians, then there is Trump

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2017, 01:08:33 PM »
There is obese.. then there is morbidly obese. There is gay, then there is flaming drag queen gay. there are lying politicians, then there is Trump

Correct & Then 10 places Beyond Trump Is........... Killary Clinton.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2017, 01:14:11 PM »
Percentage of Trump voters who wish they had voted for Hillary is holding firm at zero.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2017, 01:17:33 PM »

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2017, 01:27:55 PM »
"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"

yep, a great example of a lie. It stands out.... it wasn't an every day/tweet occurrence

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2017, 01:33:23 PM »
yep, a great example of a lie. It stands out.... it wasn't an every day/tweet occurrence

Listen, I respect your military and law-enforcement service but this is just embarrassing:

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2017, 01:35:06 PM »
president Donald trump is thie best thing to happen to the west in the 21st century,, and I'm talking the WHOLE damn century,,

you shall see,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2017, 01:55:45 PM »
I served 10 years military and 24 years Law Enforcement. I have many friends from both that can't stand Trump, some that like him, some that tolerate him

What I see from having been inside Law Enforcement is that it can be complicated. Throughout the US there are differences in professionalism among departments, among entities (Local police, Sheriff Departments, Constables, ) from subtle to outright 1960's mentality. I believe policing is headed in the right direction, I just think there are some departments and regions that are dragging their feet in doing so and it gives at times, fire to the antifa/ anti police movement. I think there is culpability on both sides, though I would disagree on the amount. For example, BLM wants to declare every shooting of a black person a murder and unnecessary. On the other side, Police unions are hesitant to call a duck a duck when an officer obviously screws the pooch. While there will always be a faction that no matter what the police did, would cry foul, some administrators and Departments need to step up accountability in at least two ways. 1. When an officer is identified early on as not suited for the job, either ethically or mentally more needs to be done to address that before it reaches the level of at the least, embarrassment dishonor to the badge and at the most, someone dying or injured that didn't need to be. 2, When an officer clearly abuses his or her authority they need to be made an example of and any officer caught breaking the law should always, always get the maximum sentence the law allows.       

Good post and insights from someone with real life experience on this issue.
Thanks for posting it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2017, 02:56:50 PM »
Gallup’s tracking poll, based on a three-day rolling average ending Sunday, put Trump’s average approval rating at 33 percent, the lowest of his presidency, with 62 percent disapproving of the job he’s doing — a new high.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2017, 03:25:23 PM »
Gallup’s tracking poll, based on a three-day rolling average ending Sunday, put Trump’s average approval rating at 33 percent, the lowest of his presidency, with 62 percent disapproving of the job he’s doing — a new high.

Yes - And he's still the POTUS & Thankfully The Evil
Known as Killary isn't.

The World is A Better Place For That Alone.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2017, 03:36:41 PM »

i suggest you reverse it,, president Donald trump is now at about 60-65%,, he will wipe floor with anyone in next time around if it continue like tht and deservbly so,,

nothing fake news media put out is done fairly,, nothing! it is all with islamo fascist majority from head to toe,, the media today is rulled by the Hussein Obama islamo fascist personnel,, it will take years to change it or destroy it,, we shall see,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2017, 03:42:25 PM »
Listen, I respect your military and law-enforcement service but this is just embarrassing:

I hear what you are saying... Hillary lies as well. I agree. Here's where it gets a little odd... my argument, and I understand you and many disagree, this is just my opinion, is that Hillary is more in line with the typical political lying hack. The damage is minimal when compared to a pathological liar with no normal boundaries. In other words, politicians spin, lie and always have, but it's been a manageable amount for the most part, they try to avoid being obvious as there have been consequences. I congressman caught lying about his military service, his career is over.. Trump has brought lying to a new level. I know some of you have said "Ag, you're naïve, politicians have always lied".. yep.. and when caught typically paid hefty consequences. But what I've seen is Trump has moved the bar... catching him in a lie now is just the norm.. no one even pays attention because well, he's white, male and not Hillary. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2017, 03:44:26 PM »
president Donald trump is thie best thing to happen to the west in the 21st century,, and I'm talking the WHOLE damn century,,

you shall see,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I take it you're not from around here..

But you may be right in some aspect, and maybe you mean this... his campaign and presidency brought to the surface some issues that have been smoldering underneath for decades. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2017, 03:45:43 PM »

Yes - And he's still the POTUS & Thankfully The Evil
Known as Killary isn't.

The World is A Better Place For That Alone.

He's President for now. If he makes it to the end of this term, it is highly unlikely he'll be reelected. Some would argue that the world is in a worse place right now.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2017, 03:49:00 PM »

But you may be right in some aspect, and maybe you mean this... his campaign and presidency brought to the surface some issues that have been smoldering underneath for decades. 

I'm the closest thing you hve to president donald trump on any site on the internet,, and i know scavino very well too,,

is this close enough? i told you fellas 8th of November 2016.. very important date in gh15 history,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2017, 03:55:17 PM »
I'm the closest thing you hve to president donald trump on any site on the internet,, and i know scavino very well too,,

is this close enough? i told you fellas 8th of November 2016.. very important date in gh15 history,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I'd keep that tidbit quiet

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2017, 03:56:58 PM »
He's President for now. If he makes it to the end of this term, it is highly unlikely he'll be reelected. Some would argue that the world is in a worse place right now.

I can't imagine a scenario where he gets re-elected, but then, I said that before he got elected.. I think too many people thought he didn't stand a chance and didn't bother to vote against him. I don't think this will be the case this time.. but hell, no telling anymore

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2017, 03:58:25 PM »

He's a wife beater & scam artist
I'd be fairly certain your lot in whatever part the country he's in have had a few Dealings with him

Was in Florida - It's a shame you & your buddies couldn't do us all a huge favour
& Either Expose exactly who he is or Bang him up for a very long time.. please.  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2017, 04:01:30 PM »
I can't imagine a scenario where he gets re-elected, but then, I said that before he got elected.. I think too many people thought he didn't stand a chance and didn't bother to vote against him. I don't think this will be the case this time.. but hell, no telling anymore

He beat all the odds & all the media against him.

The odds on favourite was found out & beaten & thankfully so.
What an Evil lying Creature.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2017, 04:42:16 PM »
He beat all the odds & all the media against him.

The odds on favourite was found out & beaten & thankfully so.
What an Evil lying Creature.

True, he did beat the odds.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2017, 06:21:16 PM »
The same poll that had him losing the day of the election by 90%+?
Yeah, I think I'll skip those liberal based polls. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!