Author Topic: Latest FOX poll has Trump at his lowest rating so far  (Read 12988 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Latest FOX poll has Trump at his lowest rating so far
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2017, 06:23:55 PM »
I can't imagine a scenario where he gets re-elected, but then, I said that before he got elected.. I think too many people thought he didn't stand a chance and didn't bother to vote against him. I don't think this will be the case this time.. but hell, no telling anymore
Have you seen the map of the counties Trump won? This was no fluke, this was the silent majority, just because the media covers the squeaky wheel, doesn't mean the rest of the country feels that way and it showed at the polls.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2017, 07:44:15 PM »
I'd keep that tidbit quiet

we are both proud of it,, what I promised in 2006 happened in 2016,,

delivered!

it will also be much more you watch! lay back relax and enjoy the ride my friend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2017, 08:22:03 PM »
Gallup’s tracking poll, based on a three-day rolling average ending Sunday, put Trump’s average approval rating at 33 percent, the lowest of his presidency, with 62 percent disapproving of the job he’s doing — a new high.

The same poll that had him losing the day of the election by 90%+?
Yeah, I think I'll skip those liberal based polls. ;)

Ha ha That's a liberal well & truly "owened" by their own liberal polls.
Good one chaos.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2017, 11:31:17 PM »

He lost the popular vote by 3 million... so there is that..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2017, 11:58:32 PM »

True
all down to one state.

And He Still Got to the POTUS - So There Is That.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2017, 12:05:32 AM »
True
all down to one state.

And He Still Got to the POTUS - So There Is That.

yep

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2017, 12:10:24 AM »

Lol...you still believe that? But let’s assume for one second that was true. Are we to change the constitution for her? lololololol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2017, 08:37:31 AM »
That opinion also brought to us by the same media that said the stock market would crash and burn if Trump won.
I'm not buying into it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2017, 08:53:11 AM »

The people in California and New York City are just going to have to get over the fact that we have an Electoral College which is designed to represent the interests of the entire country and not just them.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2017, 10:56:32 AM »
That opinion also brought to us by the same media that said the stock market would crash and burn if Trump won.
I'm not buying into it.

It never gets old:

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2017, 11:04:22 AM »
The people in California and New York City are just going to have to get over the fact that we have an Electoral College which is designed to represent the interests of the entire country and not just them.

so do you believe that Hillary won the popular vote or do you agree with Coach & Donald that she didn't?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2017, 11:06:14 AM »

That's irrelevant.  It's like saying a baseball team that got more hits but lost the game counts for something.

If popular vote was the deciding factor, state visits, media campaigns and overall political strategy would have been entirely different, as would the voting.   Many of those in locked blue states might have voted instead of sitting it out, and vice-versa.  Too many variables at play to make that statement mean something.

That said, a woman DID just get 53M votes and a black president just finished residing for 8 years.  But all I keep hearing is how racist and mysogynistic we all are.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2017, 11:12:34 AM »
It never gets old:

Prime / 007 / Strawforbrains etc You Believed This 98.1% They said  ;D
You Bought it Hook Line & Sinker...Ha Ha Ha

Some more News for You -- The Earth isn't Flat.... Ha Ha Ha  ;D

Come on Lads you got to Laugh & stop crying.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2017, 11:26:17 AM »
Lol...you still believe that? But let’s assume for one second that was true. Are we to change the constitution for her? lololololol

Did she not win the popular vote by that much? If not can you supply the proof?

I'm not a fan of a system that where you choose to live impacts the weight of your vote. But for now this is the system we have 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2017, 11:38:46 AM »
Did she not win the popular vote by that much? If not can you supply the proof?

I'm not a fan of a system that where you choose to live impacts the weight of your vote. But for now this is the system we have  

if going to give weight to votes, how about candidates' counties won and aggregate share of GDP?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2017, 11:45:20 AM »
if going to give weight to votes, how about candidates' counties won and aggregate share of GDP?

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2017, 06:40:26 PM »

While there is quite a variance from one poll to another, Trump's not doing well in any of them. At the end of October, FOX News showed Trumps job approval rating at 38% and the disapproval rating 57%. If any poll were going to favor Trump, it would be FOX. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2017, 06:47:42 PM »
While there is quite a variance from one poll to another, Trump's not doing well in any of them. At the end of October, FOX News showed Trumps job approval rating at 38% and the disapproval rating 57%. If any poll were going to favor Trump, it would be FOX. 

Congress is at 13%

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2017, 06:51:34 PM »
Congress is at 13%

That's as it should be, they have been mostly ineffective for the last couple of administrations. Heard today where both parties are dying anyway. This is no surprise to me.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2017, 07:00:55 PM »
president trump is a star.. international star.. repeat of gh15 2005-2009 a star.. and its very nice to see,, it should be maintained for the full 2 terms,, its very nice to see this happening.. the renewd respect the fans the japan landing.. really it is very good very good,,

finaly a president of the west that has testosterona in his ballz.. finally! had to wait almost 30 years for this to happen but it sure happened,,

8th of November,, 2016.. you will pass on with this date stamped to your forhead,, the date divine intervention happens

month of November year of 2016 is HOLY!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2017, 07:03:17 PM »

I don't put that much stock in polls as most of them are full of shit. If anything it's to create more shock value than anything plus you have wonder about the demographics. The ones that hate Trump will NEVER give him the benefit of the doubt no matter how well the country is doing. Economic numbers are exploding right now for the better but you'd never know it if you listen to the MSM because you'll rarely hear about if at all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2017, 07:09:05 PM »
I don't put that much stock in polls as most of them are full of shit. If anything it's to create more shock value than anything plus you have wonder about the demographics. The ones that hate Trump will NEVER give him the benefit of the doubt no matter how well the country is doing. Economic numbers are exploding right now for the better but you'd never know it if you listen to the MSM because you'll rarely hear about if at all.

That's why I cited the FOX News poll. They love Trump at FOX News. You should know that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2017, 07:18:06 PM »
^no they don't.. the fellas who run it at the buttom feed do.. the sons of Murdock do not like president trump.. they are both Hussein Obama islamo fascist product butttt because papa is still alive they cant do nothing about it,,

be accurate my friend,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2017, 07:19:15 PM »
That's why I cited the FOX News poll. They love Trump at FOX News. You should know that.

Ok..not everyone on that station "loves" Trump. I can name a few that are pretty critical of him and Sheppard Smith talks shit on him daily almost to the point where you'd think he's on a job interview for CNN. Chris Wallace asks hard and fair questions. With the exception of a some I don't see really that many in the tank for Trump. CNN and MSNBC is just flat out kiss Clinton, Obama and the lefts ass at all costs.

Your (and the rest of the left) problem is that if anything positive is said you think it's immediately bias. Get real...all of you lefties.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2017, 08:22:36 PM »
Lots of variance before the election too, some had killary winning 98% and others had her winning 92%.
Real accurate those polls.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!