Author Topic: The Walking ... Fag?  (Read 11849 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
The Walking ... Fag?
« on: November 05, 2017, 06:18:29 PM »
What's with this homo rubbish on The Walking Dead?

Episode's just started and buddy's smooching his dying butt buddy. The bleeding dong drainer is particularly offensive. It's tough to imagine his breath doesn't smell like a Slurpee-sized load of jizz.

One more thing. Where's all this fuckin' ammo coming from?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: The Walking ... Fag?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 06:45:11 PM »
I bailed on TWD when right when they introduced Negan.  Show sucked even a little before that but it took me a while to stop watching. 

I liked the show when it started but it got queer.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 06:57:24 PM »
Its shitty, why are there still fat bitches on the show.

Female fighters  ::)  all those cuunt whores would be either dead, fucking for food, or in a river washing cloths.

Doesnt gasoline go bad after 6 months to a year?
How are they still driving around?

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 07:45:36 PM »
how come nobody Ever reloads???????????

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 11:52:11 PM »
Doesnt gasoline go bad after 6 months to a year?
How are they still driving around?

Yes, when you store a car long term you must drain all fluids.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 01:16:04 AM »
how come nobody Ever reloads???????????

Ask legendary film maker Sergio Leoni  ;D

He invented no-loading guns  :D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 01:36:46 AM »
I used to tell everyone to watch this show, now avoid! Pacing, stories not developing, shit music, shit acting,  slashed budget resulting in shit fx and sets all have brought a once great show crashing down. The entire last season went nowhere, Rick etc where in the same position as the start of the season.  Loada bollocks it has become.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 01:56:12 AM »
What's with this homo rubbish on The Walking Dead?

Episode's just started and buddy's smooching his dying butt buddy. The bleeding dong drainer is particularly offensive. It's tough to imagine his breath doesn't smell like a Slurpee-sized load of jizz.

One more thing. Where's all this fuckin' ammo coming from?

when the TWD was good...

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 02:33:28 AM »
I am stunned so many people still watch this. It was shite after 4 episodes (at which point I stopped watching), it should have died after season 1.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 03:02:08 AM »
a lot of gay agenda shit in tv shows these days

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 03:21:16 AM »
Why do you guys bother with these TV shows? They almost all turn to shit eventually and become stale.
They all also seem to have a politically progressive agenda to them.
There will always be a gay character, a character who's gender appears ambiguous, an empowered and independent woman who is tougher and more alpha then the men...etc. You can think of almost every show and all will have at least one such character within it. I would have less problem with this if these characters were thoughtfully created but it usually just seems to be box ticking.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 03:26:47 AM »
First few seasons were good.I haven’t watched last season or this as I got bored with it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 08:18:19 AM »
I like that Daryl's just blasting everyone.

Morgan is (and has always) pissing me off. Total chump. Someone should jam that staff up his ass.

Surprised that anal invader spoken of in my initial post wasn't slurping off another zombie's decaying dong in that final scene in which he'd turned.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 08:20:11 AM »
I am stunned so many people still watch this. It was shite after 4 episodes (at which point I stopped watching), it should have died after season 1.

Show it below the intellect level of most getbiggers.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 08:25:53 AM »
a lot of gay agenda shit in tv shows these days

oh boy...
The gay agenda isn't real. No such thing.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 08:30:25 AM »
Gay or not, I doubt anyone was invested in these two to actually give a shit what happened.

I watched about 5 min of the post show with them on it, and they were trying to describe how impactful the scene was, and was I like "nobody cared".

I will admit, when the gay guys' zombie version started feasting on the ass of the victim at the end, I thought it was hilarious and wondered if it was intentional or not.
Y

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 08:51:16 AM »
I haven't watched, but the ones offended probably have their own 'issues' to deal with...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 09:32:28 AM »
Who cares about the walking dead?  It's a stupid tv show.  Want to watch a zombie movie, fine, go for it.  But why are any of you tuning in every week to watch this garbage.  You are part of the problem.  Treat this like the NFL.  Go do something productive with your time that will enrich YOUR life.  Learn German, take a science class, learn a trade, get an extra gym session in, learn how to cook....the list goes on.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 09:35:50 AM »
TV is just reflecting the world around us. They realized that people are tried of the white washing and all WASP cast.
I actually appreciate that fact the gay characters on the show aren’t the typical stereotypical lisping fairy hyper feminine gays, like Melvin goodrum, of the 90s tv shows. Or the creepy molesting gays of the 80s, like coach.  ;D
A

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 10:07:52 AM »
the most insulting part of the scene was a straight black man consoling a weeping white f a g.  NO STRAIGHT BLACK MAN GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A CRYING FAIRY WHO LOST HIS F A G!  >:(

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2017, 10:08:50 AM »
Who cares about the walking dead?  It's a stupid tv show.  Want to watch a zombie movie, fine, go for it.  But why are any of you tuning in every week to watch this garbage.  You are part of the problem.  Treat this like the NFL.  Go do something productive with your time that will enrich YOUR life.  Learn German, take a science class, learn a trade, get an extra gym session in, learn how to cook....the list goes on.

The 48 min I spend on Sunday nights watching this 12-14x a year really hasn't limited me in other capacities.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2017, 10:11:12 AM »
Who cares about the walking dead?  It's a stupid tv show.  Want to watch a zombie movie, fine, go for it.  But why are any of you tuning in every week to watch this garbage.  You are part of the problem.  Treat this like the NFL.  Go do something productive with your time that will enrich YOUR life.  Learn German, take a science class, learn a trade, get an extra gym session in, learn how to cook....the list goes on.

I NEVER watch shows when they are on television. I hate following the show every week. I wait until a show comes out on Netflix or Amazon Prime so I could watch it at my own pace. I dislike the fact that I have to tune in every week just to stay afloat. It just makes it easier to do whatever else I want to do and watch the show when I choose.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2017, 10:12:45 AM »
The 48 min I spend on Sunday nights watching this 12-14x a year really hasn't limited me in other capacities.

While he did not say this, I think he is referring to people who spend WAY too much time in front of the television. I know people who follow like 10+ shows at any given time--or at least try. Besides going to work, their lives are spent in front of the television. Like all things in life, its about moderation.
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2017, 11:59:07 AM »
Vikings, Vikings season 5 will start soon ................. :D :D :D

Great new promo, Loki on Iceland & dead of Lagatta ...................

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2017, 12:03:56 PM »
I NEVER watch shows when they are on television. I hate following the show every week. I wait until a show comes out on Netflix or Amazon Prime so I could watch it at my own pace. I dislike the fact that I have to tune in every week just to stay afloat. It just makes it easier to do whatever else I want to do and watch the show when I choose.

I buy DVD & watch all at once ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,