Author Topic: The Walking ... Fag?  (Read 11846 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The Walking ... Fag?
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2017, 12:15:45 PM »
Vikings, Vikings season 5 will start soon ................. :D :D :D

Great promo, Loki on Iceland & dead of Lagatta ...................

Lagertha.
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2017, 12:25:21 PM »
LOKI and all, Here in Las Vegas the public libraries have a great selection of most of these up to date TV series.

I recently completed the first five seasons of Homeland and have been waiting for the library to get season 6.

Homeland has turned out to be one of my favorite TV series as well as Game of Thrones.

Years ago I watched the first season of Spartacus which starred the young  actor who died from cancer which required a new actor to fill in as Spartacus in season two which I'm just now starting to take a look at.

I assume that all public libraries in the US offer a similar opportunity to check out and watch some damn good TV series.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2017, 01:05:50 PM »
Team Cuckold

Q

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2017, 03:28:51 PM »
I bailed on TWD when right when they introduced Negan.

Really?

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the only reason to watch.

When he is not on, one automatically knows it will be a terrible episode.

There is supposedly a prequel-type episode for him this season where we'll get to see how he became the villain we know.

Only thing to look forward to now as the show does seem to be pushing some homo agenda.

Even Jesus the homo pretty much kicked the black guys ass on last night's episode.

All three episodes this season have been downright awful.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2017, 03:32:44 PM »
Its shitty, why are there still fat bitches on the show.

Female fighters  ::)  all those cuunt whores would be either dead, fucking for food, or in a river washing cloths.

Doesnt gasoline go bad after 6 months to a year?
How are they still driving around?

It is ridiculously fake, especially with these women super soldiers. An old chick. A pathetic fat dyke. Only Maggie is fuckable.

Suspension of disbelief must be set to high just to get through an episode without laughing oneself to death ;D

I will admit, when the gay guys' zombie version started feasting on the ass of the victim at the end, I thought it was hilarious and wondered if it was intentional or not.

Did I miss this part? I didn't think we saw blonde homo as an actually zombie? ???

I thought homo one looked out across the field and assumed that he was out there zombiefied?

???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2017, 04:05:25 PM »
Season 1 they had a little bit of racism in it.

now its all over the place with male faggs, female dikes, fag adopting a orphan baby, a metrosexual jesus , Interracial couples 

Woman leaders in 3 groups  come the fuck on , world is ending and you are a man waiting on orders from a woman get the fuck out of here, not on this blue planet , not ever.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2017, 04:56:51 PM »

Did I miss this part? I didn't think we saw blonde homo as an actually zombie? ???

I thought homo one looked out across the field and assumed that he was out there zombiefied?

???

Blonde homo zombie was shown crossing the street gravitating towards the herd.

Ass eating part I may have embellished a tad.....
Y

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2017, 05:04:00 PM »
LOKI and all, Here in Las Vegas the public libraries have a great selection of most of these up to date TV series.

I recently completed the first five seasons of Homeland and have been waiting for the library to get season 6.

Homeland has turned out to be one of my favorite TV series as well as Game of Thrones.

Years ago I watched the first season of Spartacus which starred the young  actor who died from cancer which required a new actor to fill in as Spartacus in season two which I'm just now starting to take a look at.

I assume that all public libraries in the US offer a similar opportunity to check out and watch some damn good TV series.

Good advice for people that disdain Hollywood's cultural grip but fund Netflix and their cable company every month of their lives. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2017, 05:10:04 PM »
fagggots would die within 4 days without starbucks or hang themselves without their apple devices

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2017, 05:14:00 PM »
fagggots would die within 4 days without starbucks or hang themselves without their apple devices

Most getbiggers would die without being able to post on getbig.
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2017, 05:49:00 PM »
Season 1 they had a little bit of racism in it.

now its all over the place with male faggs, female dikes, fag adopting a orphan baby, a metrosexual jesus , Interracial couples 

Woman leaders in 3 groups  come the fuck on , world is ending and you are a man waiting on orders from a woman get the fuck out of here, not on this blue planet , not ever.
The guy nicknamed Jesus is gay, they just haven’t explored it on the tv show. He is gay in the comics.
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2017, 12:40:42 AM »

Original Israeli made 'Homeland' is far more interesting & tons of banging , US version (copy) is just too soft !.

Regarding Spartacus, just too many New Zealand Maoris in that TV show  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2017, 08:13:46 AM »
The dark-haired lez has jumbotron tits. Check her out when she runs. They're hopping around like baby kangaroos.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2017, 08:31:03 AM »
The guy nicknamed Jesus is gay, they just haven’t explored it on the tv show. He is gay in the comics.

Yeah, he told Maggie. Basically, he outed himself but they have done nothing with it since.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2017, 08:37:27 AM »
Yeah, he told Maggie. Basically, he outed himself but they have done nothing with it since.

I just can't respect a male as a man when he's a f aggot.

Don't care if he's 300 pounds of muscle, a champion fighter and wealthy. If he's a homo, he's laughable.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2017, 08:39:43 AM »
What's with this homo rubbish on The Walking Dead?

Episode's just started and buddy's smooching his dying butt buddy. The bleeding dong drainer is particularly offensive. It's tough to imagine his breath doesn't smell like a Slurpee-sized load of jizz.

One more thing. Where's all this fuckin' ammo coming from?

Ammo, yes where’s all this ammo coming from. Show has gone to shit.
T

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2017, 10:12:53 AM »
I just can't respect a male as a man when he's a f aggot.

Don't care if he's 300 pounds of muscle, a champion fighter and wealthy. If he's a homo, he's laughable.
Why do you care so much about who another man fucks? You sound really gay.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2017, 10:14:32 AM »
Why do you care so much about who another man fucks? You sound really gay.

Fortress once stated that he has a difficult time finding a women. I guess when you're angry about one thing in life, it transfers over to other areas of life.

But, yes, it is strange why he Fortress cares. Fortress tries WAY TOO HARD to come off as a manly, tough guy.  :-\ :-\

#notfakenews
#sadfortress
#drainthegetbigswamp
X

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2017, 11:57:08 AM »
Vikings, Vikings season 5 will start soon ................. :D :D :D

Great new promo, Loki on Iceland & dead of Lagatta ...................

I highly doubt any army on that show can defeat the...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2017, 12:09:31 PM »
I bailed on TWD when right when they introduced Negan.  Show sucked even a little before that but it took me a while to stop watching. 

I liked the show when it started but it got queer.

I stopped at the exact same time. The show got pretty boring. I tuned into the premiere just to see Glenn get his brains bashed in.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2017, 12:19:18 PM »
I bailed on TWD when right when they introduced Negan.  Show sucked even a little before that but it took me a while to stop watching.  

I liked the show when it started but it got queer.

Same here, so i started following the series "The L Word" and "Queer as Folk" instead.  All Homer
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2017, 05:27:29 AM »
Really?

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the only reason to watch.

When he is not on, one automatically knows it will be a terrible episode.

There is supposedly a prequel-type episode for him this season where we'll get to see how he became the villain we know.

I found his character very off-putting.  I don't enjoy that kind of thing.  It's a step too far.

Also, there wasn't enough attractive women and I was annoyed by the geek with the mullet and I didn't find him very believable.  Dumb character, bad acting.

I didn't love the lesbians and homos crawling out of the woodwork either.  It got to a point where it was simultaneously grim, and corny.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2017, 05:41:01 AM »

I highly doubt any army on that show can defeat the...

Yes, this is the kind of thing that appeals to me.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2017, 09:32:52 AM »
I haven't watched any of the new season yet. I have the episodes on my dvr, but haven't really felt like watching it anymore. I do like Negan's sense of humor but the rest of the cast just annoy the hell out of me now.
S

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2017, 09:47:57 AM »
I haven't watched any of the new season yet. I have the episodes on my dvr, but haven't really felt like watching it anymore. I do like Negan's sense of humor but the rest of the cast just annoy the hell out of me now.

Too much PC-content these days. Everyone seems to be either GAY , someone of color or an Empowered Woman. (or all of the above!)

Gregory should bitchslap Maggie and take back that Hilltop of Peace.
Q