Author Topic: The Walking ... Fag?  (Read 11845 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: The Walking ... Fag?
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2017, 09:56:48 AM »
Too much PC-content these days. Everyone seems to be either GAY , someone of color or an Empowered Woman. (or all if the above!)

This is pretty much all movies and television shows now.  The agenda trumps the art.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2017, 09:59:29 AM »
Too much PC-content these days. Everyone seems to be either GAY , someone of color or an Empowered Woman. (or all if the above!)

Gregory should bitchslap Maggie and take back that Hilltop of Peace.
Stayed tuned on ABC for a new episode of....

Followed by......

And don’t forget to tune in tomorrow for the season finale of.....

We don’t have an agenda or anything. We just turned into the WB

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2017, 10:55:40 AM »
I like a few of the characters, but I'll tell you this. If this scenario happened, and I existed in that world in Georgia, I wouldn't be a regular hang with any of those groups.

I'd likely take my chances roaming free.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2017, 12:29:30 PM »
Stayed tuned on ABC for a new episode of....

Followed by......

And don’t forget to tune in tomorrow for the season finale of.....

We don’t have an agenda or anything. We just turned into the WB

You sure know how to get me Triggered! :D

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2017, 12:30:43 PM »
I like a few of the characters, but I'll tell you this. If this scenario happened, and I existed in that world in Georgia, I wouldn't be a regular hang with any of those groups.

Yeah, in real life you'd get annoyed fairly quick on those people, would probably be arrogant and a bully to them before leaving.

Too PC and too diverse for my taste.
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2017, 12:34:34 PM »
Yeah, in real life you'd get annoyed fairly quick on those people, would probably be arrogant and a bully to them before leaving.

Too PC and too diverse for my taste.

But in the real world, if there was ever a zombie apocalypse, there is a good chance that a diverse range of people would be left. It's not like only straight, white people would be the only survivors. I am sure there would be a mixture of races, cultures, and sexual orientations, just by the sheer amount of people in this world. As such, is it really realistic to only have straight white people on a zombie apocalypse show? Although shows like this often require the suspension of reality, it makes sense that there has to be a modicum of some reality to the show. Hence, the diverse range of actors/actresses.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2017, 01:09:57 PM »

I would search for a Bass Pro shop, stock up, then move up to a cabin with Maggie.
Y

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2017, 09:03:38 PM »
Too much PC-content these days. Everyone seems to be either GAY , someone of color or an Empowered Woman. (or all of the above!)

Gregory should bitchslap Maggie and take back that Hilltop of Peace.

You seem to be obsessed with matters in the USA while Arabs and Africans are pillaging your viking villages. I can't figure out if you are a lonely idiot in a land of ice princesses or a troll?   

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2017, 12:48:26 AM »
But in the real world, if there was ever a zombie apocalypse, there is a good chance that a diverse range of people would be left. It's not like only straight, white people would be the only survivors. I am sure there would be a mixture of races, cultures, and sexual orientations, just by the sheer amount of people in this world. As such, is it really realistic to only have straight white people on a zombie apocalypse show? Although shows like this often require the suspension of reality, it makes sense that there has to be a modicum of some reality to the show. Hence, the diverse range of actors/actresses.
Diverse, as in skin colour and sexual orientation? Sure. But proportionally it would be what it is supposed to be in the natural state: rare. Based on which numbers you take, having a single gay guy in a group of 20 would be unusual. Having multiple gay couples is technically possible but statistically extremely unlikely.

Also, there would be diversity as mentioned earlier, but not nearly as much diversity of personality. It only makes sense that the mentally weak get weeded out first, so having a score of lazy and whiny bitches (both genders) is also extremely unlikely. Those people do not survive a common cold, let alone an apocalypse.

werewolf operative

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2017, 01:33:57 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2017, 07:03:48 AM »
Diverse, as in skin colour and sexual orientation? Sure. But proportionally it would be what it is supposed to be in the natural state: rare. Based on which numbers you take, having a single gay guy in a group of 20 would be unusual. Having multiple gay couples is technically possible but statistically extremely unlikely.

Also, there would be diversity as mentioned earlier, but not nearly as much diversity of personality. It only makes sense that the mentally weak get weeded out first, so having a score of lazy and whiny bitches (both genders) is also extremely unlikely. Those people do not survive a common cold, let alone an apocalypse.

I stopped after season 2, so don't know how much diversity was included in later seasons.
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2017, 09:01:37 AM »

20? Rick’s group is 20 least by itself. Add the hilltop, saviors, the “all women place” and those junk hipsters and you got over 300 people easy. Statically 3 gay dudes and a lesbian isn’t far off. The show also take place in Georgia. The atl is always rank as one the top gayest cities. So you need to factor that in as well.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2017, 11:24:27 AM »
20? Rick’s group is 20 least by itself. Add the hilltop, saviors, the “all women place” and those junk hipsters and you got over 300 people easy. Statically 3 gay dudes and a lesbian isn’t far off. The show also take place in Georgia. The atl is always rank as one the top gayest cities. So you need to factor that in as well.

"U.S. Homosexuality - Statistics & Facts: Approximately one in 100 American women and two in 100 American men identify as homosexual, with another four percent of Americans identifying as bisexual."

According to sources, 347 characters have been introduced on The Walking Dead. So, there are 300+ in the Walking Dead. 1 in 100 and 2 in 100 American women and men identify as gay. Thus, having 3-4 gay people in the show is not that unlikely. Not to mention, that percentage wise, Atlanta has a bigger percentage of gay people than NYC. Further, there are way more Black people than gays, which obviously increases the chances that they would be among the 347 characters.

I guess the issue was that I didn't know how many people there were in the show and whether the gay people all belonged to the same group or were spread out. Further, how many people are considered main characters vs. fillers.
X

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2017, 12:01:24 PM »

I highly doubt any army on  :'(that show can defeat the...
Lol, super soldier who tried to use 9 feet spears in close quaters combat...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2017, 12:27:48 PM »

Uh no, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, you'd rather gather all your mates, arm yourself to the teeth and bunker up in the closest safehouse and avoid other groups.

You'd avoid colored groups at all cost since they can't be trusted and they'd only want your stuff.

Even if it turned out all the friends and close ones had turned to zomboids, i'd rather go solo than group up with some liberal pc-girls or coloreds.

Less chance of survival solo than in a group? Usually yes, but it all depends on the group.

Teamwork is key.
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2017, 12:32:05 PM »
Uh no, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, you'd rather gather all your mates, arm yourself to the teeth and bunker up in the closest safehouse and avoid other groups.

You'd avoid colored groups at all cost since they can't be trusted and they'd only want your stuff.

Even if it turned out all the friends and close ones had turned to zomboids, i'd rather go solo than group up with some liberal pc-girls or coloreds.

Less chance of survival solo than in a group? Usually yes, but it all depends on the group.

Teamwork is key.

It depends on how many people are left. You really cannot say unless you were in such dire consequences. There are too many factors to consider to determine whether you would stay within your own group or not, especially if all of your mates/friends/family are dead. You may have no other option but to join an out-group. People do dire things in the face of extreme circumstances.  Going solo, you would almost inevitably die.

However, the reality is that in the face of a zombie apocalypse, many people would take the chance of joining an out-group in order to survive--not many would choose to go solo. Obviously, you're no different.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2017, 12:38:28 PM »
It depends on how many people are left. You really cannot say unless you were in such dire consequences. There are too many factors to consider to determine whether you would stay within your own group or not, especially if all of your mates/friends/family are dead. You may have no other option but to join an out-group. People do dire things in the face of extreme circumstances.  Going solo, you would almost inevitably die.

However, the reality is that in the face of a zombie apocalypse, many people would take the chance of joining an out-group in order to survive--not many would choose to go solo. Obviously, you're no different. Of course, you want to appear manly on getbig. However, in such extreme circumstances, you would surely join a group, especially if you needed food, water, shelter, or guns/ammo.

Nah, i don't care about that at all (appear manly lol), i'm too old and been through too much to care about appearance these days. (not in my 30s anymore)
Couldn't care less on how i appear these days.

I'd rather take my chances solo and probably die due to zombies than group up with some liberals or coloreds. Listening to that mumbo jumbo is prolonged torture.

I am not afraid of death, i've seen too much death in my life already and endured enough loss.

But if there is something i cannot stand , that's liberals cunnts and coloreds. Grouping with those would sooner or later push me over the edge and do a "Falling Down" on them.

Better to try stay alive as long as you can until you find some like-minded groups/individuals. If that doesn't work, so be it.
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2017, 12:41:56 PM »
Nah, i don't care about that at all (appear manly lol), i'm too old and been through too much to care about appearance these days. (not in my 30s anymore)
Couldn't care less on how i appear these days.

I'd rather take my chances solo and probably die due to zombies than group up with some liberals or coloreds. Listening to that mumbo jumbo is prolonged torture.

I am not afraid of death, i've seen too much death in my life already and endured enough loss.

But if there is something i cannot stand , that's liberals cunnts and coloreds. Grouping with those would sooner or later push me over the edge and do a "Falling Down" on them.

Better to try stay alive as long as you can until you find some like-minded groups/individuals. If that doesn't work, so be it.

I seriously doubt during life and death, liberals would stop in the middle of being chased by zombies to preach (mumbo jumbo) about anything.

The fact is, people need others to survive. You would be surprised how many solo people eventually join a group, especially for long-term survival.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2017, 12:44:41 PM »
I watch merely because wife and I are huge horror fans,and there's really nothing on to watch right now.
So it takes up very little time, 1 hour per night as we do each weekday to unwind before bed. (When nothing else is on, we watch "Cops" or ID Channel or Family Guy).

On weekends we'll watch movies that I download from usenet, or from our Amazon Prime account.
We usually stop the movies because we are too buzzed up to watch and end up getting her clothes off of her and make the most of our time. :o

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2017, 12:50:10 PM »
I stopped at the exact same time. The show got pretty boring. I tuned into the premiere just to see Glenn get his brains bashed in.

Negan's like a malevolent game show host.  His schtick grew old quickly: "Shall we cut of you son's hand, bash in your friend's skull, or see what's behind curtain number 3?"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2017, 12:53:45 PM »
I seriously doubt during life and death, liberals would stop in the middle of being chased by zombies to preach (mumbo jumbo) about anything.

The fact is, people need others to survive. You would be surprised how many solo people eventually join a group, especially for long-term survival.
They say beggars can't be choosy, but even in a Zombie Apocalypse, i will be choosy, and choose those i prefer to group with.

It's a matter of just trying to stay alive until you find what you look for. If you don't , then so be it.
I can embrace that.

In a Zombie Apocalypse, i will admit that i would probably shoot coloreds and swarthy looking mussies on sight before they get close.

Eventually ammo will run out or i would be shot first.

I know you are trying SF1900, and i commend your persistence, but i am sorry, i just don't like em.
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2017, 12:57:05 PM »
They say beggars can't be choosy, but even in a Zombie Apocalypse, i will be choosy, and choose those i prefer to group with.

It's a matter of just trying to stay alive until you find what you look for. If you don't , then so be it.
I can embrace that.

In a Zombie Apocalypse, i will admit that i would probably shoot coloreds and swarthy looking mussies on sight before they get close.

Eventually ammo will run out or i would be shot first.

I know you are trying SF1900, and i commend your persistence, but i am sorry, i just don't like em.

This has nothing to do with "liking." I really don't care who you like or don't like. I am not trying to make you like anyone.

I am saying that personal feelings would often get put aside in life and death situations. Many people who dislike X would quickly join their side if their life depended on it. The "game" changes during extreme circumstances. I am debating from that perspective, not whether or not you simply like them.

But, of course, we will never know how you would truly behave in that situation until you are put in that situation. So, I really can't say one way or another.

Question: If you saw Parker or Drkage wondering alone during a zombie apocalypse, would you join their side?
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2017, 01:00:33 PM »
You seem to be obsessed with matters in the USA while Arabs and Africans are pillaging your viking villages. I can't figure out if you are a lonely idiot in a land of ice princesses or a troll?    

I don't mind them staying in Africa or the Middle-East.

It's when they encroach on western and northern territories i take affront, regardless if they have encroached USA, UK, France or Scandinavia.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2017, 01:19:19 PM »
I’d be like Daryl is now, just gunning down anyone who isn’t someone I’ve already come to trust. And without question I wouldn’t partner, even temporarily, with a darkie or Moozie. Or any woman who would think she had a say in anything.

You’re washing t-shirts and whipping up critter hot dogs, sugar tits.