Author Topic: The Walking ... Fag?  (Read 11881 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: The Walking ... Fag?
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2017, 02:04:03 PM »
"U.S. Homosexuality - Statistics & Facts: Approximately one in 100 American women and two in 100 American men identify as homosexual, with another four percent of Americans identifying as bisexual."

According to sources, 347 characters have been introduced on The Walking Dead. So, there are 300+ in the Walking Dead. 1 in 100 and 2 in 100 American women and men identify as gay. Thus, having 3-4 gay people in the show is not that unlikely. Not to mention, that percentage wise, Atlanta has a bigger percentage of gay people than NYC. Further, there are way more Black people than gays, which obviously increases the chances that they would be among the 347 characters.

I guess the issue was that I didn't know how many people there were in the show and whether the gay people all belonged to the same group or were spread out. Further, how many people are considered main characters vs. fillers.
There are men that have sex with men, that identify as straight or bi and not gay. If you google it 6.2% men have had a same sex experience. That is a lot of people in the closet, you would think that the end of the world would cause some people to get out of the closet.
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2017, 02:17:47 PM »
20? Rick’s group is 20 least by itself. Add the hilltop, saviors, the “all women place” and those junk hipsters and you got over 300 people easy. Statically 3 gay dudes and a lesbian isn’t far off. The show also take place in Georgia. The atl is always rank as one the top gayest cities. So you need to factor that in as well.

so with the geography and grooviness it would be entirely plausible that Goodrum and Vissy would be reunited on the show?
"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2017, 02:27:35 PM »
so with the geography and grooviness it would be entirely plausible that Goodrum and Vissy would be reunited on the show?
Naw, no survivor skills. vissy would be eating by goodrum as soon as he runs out of royal jelly, and goodrum would be filming a YouTube video bitching about the whole thing.
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2017, 02:41:32 PM »
Naw, no survivor skills. vissy would be eating by goodrum as soon as he runs out of royal jelly, and goodrum would be filming a YouTube video bitching about the whole thing.

haha true

the only women getbiggers would get stuck with during a zombie apocalypse would probably be Cailynn Jenner and Rosie O'Donnel
"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2017, 03:08:12 PM »
The walking dead sucks anyway. You guys should be watching mr Robot or at least watching fear the walking dead
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2017, 06:57:46 PM »
Crossbow Daryl is my favourite character 8)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2017, 03:11:24 PM »
Crossbow Daryl is my favourite character 8)
Only good character
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2017, 03:27:43 PM »
Only good character

I don't know about that.   I kind of like Carol.  She is a cold hearted bad ass who will kill anyone and not blink.   When she gunned down that little girl the other season, you kept expecting her to change her mind.  Instead was "look at the flowers..."  BANG!!

Morgan was kind of ok until he went overboard with that Thou Shall Not Kill bullshit

I'm kind of thinking that if Shane had lived for another two seasons the entire zombie apocalypse would be over by now.  He would have killed everyone (dead or alive) he came across.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2017, 06:27:05 PM »
I don't know about that.   I kind of like Carol.  She is a cold hearted bad ass who will kill anyone and not blink.   When she gunned down that little girl the other season, you kept expecting her to change her mind.  Instead was "look at the flowers..."  BANG!!

Morgan was kind of ok until he went overboard with that Thou Shall Not Kill bullshit

I'm kind of thinking that if Shane had lived for another two seasons the entire zombie apocalypse would be over by now.  He would have killed everyone (dead or alive) he came across.
Morgan walks like he is wearing lifts, I think he is.  He can’t pass for a badass with that funny walk.
Carol is ok, her character has really been under used. Michonne was good until they clipped her wings.
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2017, 01:34:06 AM »
Only good character

Crossbow & bike man  ;)

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2017, 12:08:17 AM »
LOL, they just killed off the tiger to cut the SFX budget. Even GOT isn't stupid enough to kill off all the dragons. What a crap show!  If I was a core actor I'd go to the producers and asked to be killed off b/f I'm 100% typecast. Jon Bernthal, Shane, looks like a genius now.  Oh, and they still found time to have two dudes hug before the big battle.  ::)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2017, 12:57:59 AM »
20? Rick’s group is 20 least by itself. Add the hilltop, saviors, the “all women place” and those junk hipsters and you got over 300 people easy. Statically 3 gay dudes and a lesbian isn’t far off. The show also take place in Georgia. The atl is always rank as one the top gayest cities. So you need to factor that in as well.
As I said, I haven't watched more than 3-4 episodes before it got boring, so I don't know the specifics.

Statistically speaking: Even if 3 gay dudes is likely, then it is fairly crass to assume they would be each other's type. Quite sure not all men on the show would want to pork every available woman.

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2017, 01:17:33 AM »
never watched an episode....never will.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2017, 07:12:18 AM »
LOL, they just killed off the tiger to cut the SFX budget. Even GOT isn't stupid enough to kill off all the dragons. What a crap show!  If I was a core actor I'd go to the producers and asked to be killed off b/f I'm 100% typecast. Jon Bernthal, Shane, looks like a genius now.  Oh, and they still found time to have two dudes hug before the big battle.  ::)

The tiger dies in the comics, they have a source material to work off of.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2017, 07:13:05 AM »
As I said, I haven't watched more than 3-4 episodes before it got boring, so I don't know the specifics.

Statistically speaking: Even if 3 gay dudes is likely, then it is fairly crass to assume they would be each other's type. Quite sure not all men on the show would want to pork every available woman.

gay for the stay

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2017, 07:25:16 AM »
"U.S. Homosexuality - Statistics & Facts: Approximately one in 100 American women and two in 100 American men identify as homosexual, with another four percent of Americans identifying as bisexual."

According to sources, 347 characters have been introduced on The Walking Dead. So, there are 300+ in the Walking Dead. 1 in 100 and 2 in 100 American women and men identify as gay. Thus, having 3-4 gay people in the show is not that unlikely. Not to mention, that percentage wise, Atlanta has a bigger percentage of gay people than NYC. Further, there are way more Black people than gays, which obviously increases the chances that they would be among the 347 characters.

I guess the issue was that I didn't know how many people there were in the show and whether the gay people all belonged to the same group or were spread out. Further, how many people are considered main characters vs. fillers.

Something tells me that homos are less likely to posses the skills to survive in a zombie apocalypse than heterosexual men but who knows I could be wrong.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2017, 07:58:31 AM »
guy zig zagging around walkers while speeding down the high way in a army hummer  ......  ::)

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2017, 08:24:16 AM »
guy zig zagging around walkers while speeding down the high way in a army hummer  ......  ::)

Maybe zombies have acid blood like Aliens. I'm just saying.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2017, 08:30:21 AM »
Was looking for 9 of my getbig brothers to go to the zoo with me to beat up a tiger. Who’s in?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2017, 08:40:59 AM »
Was looking for 9 of my getbig brothers to go to the zoo with me to beat up a tiger. Who’s in?

Find SuckMyMuscle and you won't need the other eight

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2017, 02:46:55 PM »
Morgan walks like he is wearing lifts, I think he is.  He can’t pass for a badass with that funny walk.
Carol is ok, her character has really been under used. Michonne was good until they clipped her wings.

Morgan has loose bolts in his melon. Way too wishy-washy. Plus, yes, he’s a gimp. Dude’s walk is ridiculous. An inferior physical entity. Plus he’s black.

Carol is OK. She just cruises around offing folks. I can dig that. (I wonder if her bush is grey.)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2017, 02:49:25 PM »
I bailed on TWD when right when they introduced Negan.  Show sucked even a little before that but it took me a while to stop watching.  

I liked the show when it started but it got queer.

exactly. it's total rubbish. the speeches these idiots give are embarrassing as fuck

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2017, 03:20:54 PM »
Something tells me that homos are less likely to posses the skills to survive in a zombie apocalypse than heterosexual men but who knows I could be wrong.

You're basing it on the assumption that people react the same in extreme circumstances.

Under extreme pressures, people react much differently--social psychology has demonstrated this across different experiments. Put people under specific conditions and they do horrific things. The Prison Experiment (Zimbardo), where individuals who were assigned the role of guards, actually started to exhibit horrific treatment toward "prisoners." Or, Milgram's experiment, where people started to "shock" other people when certain environmental variables were changed. And, these were just made up scenarios--yet, people displayed horrific behavior toward their fellow human. Another analogy is when the 85 year old grandmother lifts the car off her grandchild--again, a person is put in an extreme situation and reacts differently than what would be expected.

Under extreme circumstances, you would be surprised what sort of skills people possess. I simply don't have the answer because we have nothing to compare a zombie apocalypse to (obviously). All we have are contrived situations that have demonstrated that people drastically change their behavior under certain conditions.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2017, 03:24:20 PM »

No, it's not. In real life, if you you have a few hundred people left in a population, it wouldn't matter if X is your type. Selection pressures would dictate who you can mate with and have a relationship with. People wouldn't be so choosy with such as small population left. You think if there are 500 hundred people left in a population, person X is going to say, "Nope, I don't want to date/mate person Y because they have blond hair. I only prefer brunettes."  Um, no. So, its totally plausible that in such a small population, people would be mating/entering into a relationship with people who are not exactly their type.
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2017, 03:27:51 PM »

On a sidenote, you guys realize they are setting Crossbow Daryl to be an upcoming homo on the show...

think about it
-only original character not to get laid
-women have come on to him etc many times, he does not go for the pussy
-was doing those missions with the other gay before the Negan stuff showed up
"