Author Topic: Strength Gains on HGH  (Read 10167 times)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Re: Strength Gains on HGH
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2018, 11:32:36 PM »
Strength gains oh HGH??? LOL... Total myth!!

HGH, on its own, does very little, if anything, to promote athletic performance - ie strength gains, run faster, jump higher, etc. If anyone on this forum is using HGH for strength gains, then shame on them because they are clueless to the purpose of the drugs they put in their body... PERIOD!

Now, HGH does have benefits - it is proven to aid tremendously in recovery from strenuous workouts, fat burning, faster healing (injuries etc). It does generate new muscle cells, when used with anabolics, however, to generate the extreme muscle we see today, it takes doses that are extreme! At those dosages you will encounter a slew of unwanted sides - jaw growth, foot growth, accelerated LVH, very high blood pressure (dangerously high considering the long term usage required), possible growth of other internal organs. No strength gains though!

bro, try 1-2g test with 10-15 IU GH for a year and 1-2 g test with no gh....

I am sure you will have added more strength by using gh compared to no using. In the long run gh is a game changer also in the strength game.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2018, 05:15:23 AM »
bro, try 1-2g test with 10-15 IU GH for a year and 1-2 g test with no gh....

I am sure you will have added more strength by using gh compared to no using. In the long run gh is a game changer also in the strength game.

15u of pharma HGH is proven to provide definite organ growth and accelerated LVH... that's about it, really. Yes, you will also grow when using at least 2g of test with it, plus other gear. But I haven't read any study that proves HGH alone increases strength and my experience is that it doesnt. In fact, it was never used or proposed for such purpose (strength increases). It is, however, proven to help with recovery, fat burning, healing and generation of new muscle cells.

I agree with you that the effect of 2g test is much more enhanced when combined with HGH, as compared to 2g test alone. However, the difference is from the regenerative and recovery benefits of HGH, also new cell growth. In that regard, and because you recover much faster while on hgh, then yes, you are correct - your strength will increase faster.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2018, 07:22:49 AM »
It is, however, proven to help with recovery, fat burning, healing and generation of new muscle cells.

I would be careful claiming that hyperplasia and healing are "proven" effects of GH, both are far from conclusive.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2018, 07:43:39 AM »
I would be careful claiming that hyperplasia and healing are "proven" effects of GH, both are far from conclusive.

My apologies.. you are correct regarding hyperplasia. It hasn't been definitively proven with HGH.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2018, 08:51:50 AM »
15u of pharma HGH is proven to provide definite organ growth and accelerated LVH... that's about it, really. Yes, you will also grow when using at least 2g of test with it, plus other gear. But I haven't read any study that proves HGH alone increases strength and my experience is that it doesnt. In fact, it was never used or proposed for such purpose (strength increases). It is, however, proven to help with recovery, fat burning, healing and generation of new muscle cells.

I agree with you that the effect of 2g test is much more enhanced when combined with HGH, as compared to 2g test alone. However, the difference is from the regenerative and recovery benefits of HGH, also new cell growth. In that regard, and because you recover much faster while on hgh, then yes, you are correct - your strength will increase faster.

gh is the shit in sports... in life in general... read some books dull boy :))