Author Topic: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO  (Read 46096 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO
« Reply #250 on: April 13, 2006, 07:53:02 AM »
And you remind me of my nutsack because of your Hairy Chest.

I am sexy ain't I?!
just push some weight!

max1978

• Getbig I
« Reply #251 on: April 13, 2006, 07:53:41 AM »
i agree with you dingle

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #252 on: April 13, 2006, 03:02:05 PM »
;D  Yeah ok i am going to gym then Macdonalds
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               hey lee what did you get to eat?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »
Lee you like McDonald's more than Wendy's it's a fact that nobody can mess with McDonald's fries exept Popeye's if you're into those brown fries. I like wendy's burgers a lot more.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: April 13, 2006, 08:23:32 PM »
I like them all.I ended up going to Sonic

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2006, 08:31:33 PM »
there's no sonic here. but there's delta sonic... the carwash where i work  :-\
I'm applying everywhere. this job SUCKS.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 13, 2006, 09:24:38 PM »
there's no sonic here. but there's delta sonic... the carwash where i work  :-\
I'm applying everywhere. this job SUCKS.
How are ya doing with your workouts Gibber? Awhile back you said that carwash job was keeping you so tired you could barely train. Things any better ?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: April 13, 2006, 10:03:10 PM »
well i was cutting for a while so i got my waist down a couple of inches but i lost a half inch in arms and in chest... don't know why, i cut out all the cardio and i'm eating 2700 calories... well too bad. i started training for mass today again. the job's not getting me so tired right now cause they're cutting my hours. i'll be outta there soon. i'm applying for jobs every day.

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2006, 12:48:02 PM »
Lee,

Thank you for taking the time for actually speaking to fans of bodybuilding.  I think it's solid of you to take the time to respond to fu*knuts that bother to post 5000+ times a year about how shitty this or that person is. 

Also, do what you gotta do in buisness, it's not unprofessional for you to post about the contract, since it may hurt your professional reputation should rumors get out of hand.

Good Luck,

T

PS: Chick, you're the athlete's rep AND LEE'S AN ATHLETE!  Talking to him as if he's shit and taking the promoter's side is not exactly being for the athletes.  For example, being a union rep dosen't mean that you work for a company who is negotiating a contract, you work for the workers.  That's just not cool.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2006, 02:25:41 PM »
PS: Chick, you're the athlete's rep AND LEE'S AN ATHLETE!  Talking to him as if he's shit and taking the promoter's side is not exactly being for the athletes.  For example, being a union rep dosen't mean that you work for a company who is negotiating a contract, you work for the workers.  That's just not cool.

Very good point!

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2006, 03:26:36 PM »
Very good point!

Well I just get pissed off about things like that.  I'm a nurse, and sometimes our union reps act like they work for the agency as opposed to the workers because they think it will be remembered favourably.  In Canada, we can't strike because we are considered an essential service, which I think is fair, but we didn't have a solid contract for 16 months, while in that time Public Service Employees, Teachers, Auto Workers and a shitload of national unions struck and had contracts in less than on month.

All I'm saying is that if Chick is the athlete's rep he should talk to the athlete first and maybe attempt to mediate with the promoter.  If Lee says that there was not a contact, and the promoter acted without consulting him, then that has nothing to do with him.  The fact that he has proof of that pretty much says "I'm right, now fuck off."  But getting on Lee for unprofessionalism is retarded, and shows that Chick didn't go to the athlete, who he is supposed to represent. 

Personally, never met Chick, don't know him from a hole in the ground.  Like everyone I'm sure he has a good side and a bad side.  I think he's a quality bodybuilder with a blue collar work ethic that has got him through 16-odd years of amature status.  But if he's the representative then it is his job to work with people that he may not especially like or get along with. 

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #261 on: April 15, 2006, 01:55:31 AM »
I'm glad it amuses you but you obviously didn't read my other post on here. One....your an idiot. Two....I never said Lee was never honest. Three.....a professional doesn't come on a message board to discuss the privacy (or what should be private) of a contract (just doesn't apply to Lee). Four....yes, they are ONE example of why the "industry" is screwed up, it shows in their actions.
2156 posts is nothing, it roughly 6 posts a day and it's basically the only board i post on. The last business a child conducted was probably a lemonaid stand. And finally....your insults are useless without posting a pic of yourself.

In other words, I own your ass since you have nothing specific to say about my responses. 

My insults are useless without a picture?  What you want me to paint the words out for you on canvas?  LOL. 

PWNT%!

idas

• Getbig I
« Reply #262 on: April 15, 2006, 04:52:20 AM »
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2006, 04:31:54 PM »
YOU TWO NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR TIME.  LEE, YOU ARE A TOP BODYBUILDER AND YOU SHOULD KEEP YOURSELF AWAY FROM THE GOSSIP BOARDS.  PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU, ACT LIKE A TRUE PROFESSIONAL AND STOP LETTING PEOPLE GET TO YOU.  YOU DON'T SEE RONNIE OR ANY OTHER TOP NAME POSTING ON THIS BOARD!!! WHY? MAYBE BECUASE THEY ARE BUSY AT THE GYM TRAINING HARD.

I agree. This is some sad shit. And they should at least learn how to spell and use proper grammar.

idas

• Getbig I
« Reply #263 on: April 15, 2006, 04:58:00 AM »
monster reading comprehension . . .

and this guy is the athletes' rep?

I know...sad, sad, sad. Just goes to show you that the average intelligence of a bodybuilder is close to that of a teenager. And I say this with all sincerity and no bile whatsoever.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: April 15, 2006, 01:42:58 PM »
I like them all.I ended up going to Sonic

Hey, I went to sonic too.  I had to order onion rings instead of fries tho.   Onions have less carbs than potatoes ;D
See you can eat out on pre-contest diets you just have to be picky.

profpre_02

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: April 16, 2006, 07:32:46 PM »
Check out the guy that guest posed in place of Lee. Mr. synthol himself.

http://www.cathylpriest.com/content/view/124/28/lang,/

There was a man at the show to guest pose taking the place of Lee Priest who couldn't make it due to his health. But to my SURPRISE! Lonnie Teper called me on stage to CHALLENGE this Big Boy it was really fun! Well after not training for the last year and half  i don't THINK I LOOK too bad. What do you think LOL!!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: April 17, 2006, 12:02:27 AM »
Cathy I think you are beautiful , love marc xxx