Author Topic: Sex Dolls - The future? WYHI  (Read 37517 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Are sex dolls the future and WYHI?
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2017, 09:04:48 PM »
Are sex dolls the future and WYHI?

Only if they come with that scent.  That realistic fishy scent.  If yes, then count me in!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2017, 09:05:48 PM »
Love that scent.

chess315

« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2017, 09:50:26 PM »
It won't really be hard to make ai for a robot gf

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2017, 09:30:02 AM »
Love that scent.

Definitely requires a scent to be realistic. Or else I would feel like I'm fucking a balloon.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2017, 06:23:25 PM »
^scent will be there,, but I highly recommend for you to touch even the stone age ones from now.. they already surpass human female in the feel.. take your hand and touch one and you wil see,, it surpass human females already,,

the actual fuck.. the actual fuck! is better already with those sexbots than with human female.. they simply feel better..

only reason I dont get it is because I want a fully operative humanoid,, it should come soon.. will cost me a lot but I will get one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2017, 07:08:14 PM »
K

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2017, 07:46:14 PM »
^scent will be there,, but I highly recommend for you to touch even the stone age ones from now.. they already surpass human female in the feel.. take your hand and touch one and you wil see,, it surpass human females already,,

the actual fuck.. the actual fuck! is better already with those sexbots than with human female.. they simply feel better..

only reason I dont get it is because I want a fully operative humanoid,, it should come soon.. will cost me a lot but I will get one

gh15 approved
Where exactly would someone go to touch one?  I'm asking for a buddy of mine.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2017, 07:54:39 PM »
lol you need to know the onwers.. but if you dont.. then i guess you have to buy one.. the material they use now days is much better than silicon.. its softer and human like.. its better in my opinion eventhough its easier to damage but the titonas feel same as human females.. infact better since its always 18 years old lol

really moment humanoids are inside those dolls.. human females are byebye

gh15 approved

fallen angel

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2017, 08:56:11 PM »

gh15 approved

You're starting to sound "ridiculous". 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2017, 09:04:16 PM »
talk to me few years from now,, this will be the hottest seller out there unless laws interfere.. and because president trump is in office no law wil interfere with this since he is all for it lol

you will  hve humanoid in a female body that are preferred by human males.. mark my words,,

I only wait to have one that can actually move by itself.. this is the only reason I dont get one right now.. I want it 100% humanoid and for that I need to wait little longer,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2017, 09:16:19 PM »
these things could have something like real skin, easily... it could actually get creepy, lol

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2017, 09:18:04 PM »
these things could have something like real skin, easily... it could actually get creepy, lol

like... biologically viable

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2017, 10:15:19 PM »
Females will be redundant.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2017, 10:19:37 PM »
see when you enter your Americana walmartana now days.. you hve those little virtual reality games lol.. wht we do is brining the virtual reality to a life form.. if any of you has alittle brain.. and money.. invest in this field.. invent in this field.. you remember your parents told you in early 90s to invesnt in computers.. you do remember it right? I tell you now invest in this humanoid industry.. because the next zuckerface is the one who invested in this humanoid industry.. and there are quite few of them,,

be smart.. I made some people multimilioners from the internet.. listen to what I say and I know some here have the moneye.. invest! in the humanoid industry which is coming to theatre near you soon,, the idea is for you to invest in it before! it comes to that theatre near you,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2017, 12:07:06 AM »
see when you enter your Americana walmartana now days.. you hve those little virtual reality games lol.. wht we do is brining the virtual reality to a life form.. if any of you has alittle brain.. and money.. invest in this field.. invent in this field.. you remember your parents told you in early 90s to invesnt in computers.. you do remember it right? I tell you now invest in this humanoid industry.. because the next zuckerface is the one who invested in this humanoid industry.. and there are quite few of them,,

be smart.. I made some people multimilioners from the internet.. listen to what I say and I know some here have the moneye.. invest! in the humanoid industry which is coming to theatre near you soon,, the idea is for you to invest in it before! it comes to that theatre near you,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Walmartana of peace! Going to call it that from now on.

chess315

« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2017, 09:20:20 AM »
talk to me few years from now,, this will be the hottest seller out there unless laws interfere.. and because president trump is in office no law wil interfere with this since he is all for it lol

you will  hve humanoid in a female body that are preferred by human males.. mark my words,,

I only wait to have one that can actually move by itself.. this is the only reason I dont get one right now.. I want it 100% humanoid and for that I need to wait little longer,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
the rich aready have them

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2017, 09:38:15 AM »
Walmartana

buy their crypto, when they launch it... buy early

Addisilliams

• Getbig I
« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2018, 01:33:37 AM »
It's depend on men.I think the silicone sex doll can't replace the women.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2018, 02:23:22 AM »
It's depend on men.I think the silicone sex doll can't replace the women.

Augmented reality will get there first.

Think about it, you wear you glasses at home and there is an AI female with full interactive personality, can look like anything you want and do anything you want except touch. But she will look like she is there in real life and as simple as a click you can make her look like anyone.

The tech is already on computers, no messing around with cables, hydraulics, skin etc which will takes decades. They are trying to sort out AR so its a consumer friendly tech.

AR sexbots will be here inside 5yrs. Divorced guys will never remarry again lol.

chess315

My Sex Doll - coming on Wednesday
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2018, 08:50:42 AM »
I cant wait

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: My sex doll should be here by wensday
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2018, 09:15:39 AM »
dam
A

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2018, 09:47:14 AM »
how much did it cost you. ;D

Not a bad shout with the super gonorrhea and syphilis going around.. These goddamn whores raw-dogging everyone will lead to an Extinction level medical event.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2018, 09:47:47 AM »
What's her name...?
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2018, 10:50:39 AM »
Hard to comment without seeing the size of the cock you chose for her.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2018, 10:55:53 AM »
how much did it cost you. ;D

Not a bad shout with the super gonorrhea and syphilis going around.. These goddamn whores raw-dogging everyone will lead to an Extinction level medical event.

[/i]

Avoid the high risk groups and only f*ck with condom and you'll be fine

For the price of a sex doll you can date with what, 100 quality incall girls?