Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Another Surgery on Jan 12th on his Spine  (Read 17957 times)

kepler2008

• Getbig III
Ronnie Coleman - Another Surgery on Jan 12th on his Spine
« on: December 04, 2017, 06:52:48 AM »
"Trying my best to get these legs bigger despite all the challenges I face. Right leg and foot are completely numb and left leg is partially numb. I’ll be having surgery on my spine January 12th to hopefully fix all my problems which includes excruciating pain in my lower back and left leg. The downfall will be I won’t be able to workout or train for 6 months which is the second time a major surgery has required major time off from training and me having fun since that is my hobby. Sometimes it is what it is and we have to do what is required to make us better."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQbd3eDHKw/?taken-by=ronniecoleman8

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Another surgery for Coleman
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 07:03:14 AM »
"Trying my best to get these legs bigger despite all the challenges I face. Right leg and foot are completely numb and left leg is partially numb. I’ll be having surgery on my spine January 12th to hopefully fix all my problems which includes excruciating pain in my lower back and left leg. The downfall will be I won’t be able to workout or train for 6 months which is the second time a major surgery has required major time off from training and me having fun since that is my hobby. Sometimes it is what it is and we have to do what is required to make us better."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQbd3eDHKw/?taken-by=ronniecoleman8

What he needs to do make himself better is to find another hobby. Hopefully, he watches that Dorian documentary while he is recovering.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 07:11:40 AM »
No pain, no gain!  Right?   ???

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 07:19:15 AM »

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 08:40:52 AM »
Ridiculous.

You would think this guy is some football player who doesn't know when to retire.

Meta-physical

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 08:54:23 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Another Surgery on Jan 12th on his Spine
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 09:19:50 AM »
Can't see Ronnie anymore  without holding back tears

I need to watch some of his old Dvds pronto !

:'(
WoooSHHHHHHH

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 09:52:34 AM »
He ll be back. MR O 2020

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 09:58:09 AM »
He just had that 11 hour back surgery redo fusion at the beginning of 2016 and he's still not walking well. :-\

Seems like yesterday he was just having his hips done.

Yeah buddywooooshhhhh

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 11:00:34 AM »
Man, that's crazy.   His body is like a junkyard now.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 11:08:24 AM »
all because of..

and..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 11:09:24 AM »
What he needs to do make himself better is to find another hobby. Hopefully, he watches that Dorian documentary while he is recovering.

Well, I surmise that these surgeries have little to do with his current training. I mean, even if he wasn't currently training, he would likely still need all these surgeries.
X

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 11:23:30 AM »
Well, I surmise that these surgeries have little to do with his current training. I mean, even if he wasn't currently training, he would likely still need all these surgeries.

are you retarded?? Have you seen him train???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 11:28:31 AM »
are you retarded?? Have you seen him train???

Are you saying his current training regime is contributing to all of his current surgeries?  ??? ???

Seems more plausible that years of heavy lifting while competing is the main culprit.
X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 11:41:22 AM »

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 11:43:21 AM »
"Whatever it takes..."   chronic pain is no joke, and addiction to painkillers tends to make thinks even worse. Not worth it imo

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 12:12:56 PM »
Nothing 4 grams of deca won't fix.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 12:16:57 PM »
Are you saying his current training regime is contributing to all of his current surgeries?  ??? ???

Seems more plausible that years of heavy lifting while competing is the main culprit.

In the few videos on here, he displayed a strong disregard to how his body(aka Frankenyard) should be treated... he used TOO heavy a weight, bad form and abused his operated on back as some kind of "leverage ramp"... cruising on his pain meds.
It's always easy to criticize, BUT the only thing he should have done after competing is reverse hypers and thousands of reps with very light weight to build up what was left from the heavy training days. If he kept this up, along with hormones, he would maybe look better.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 01:00:59 PM »
In the few videos on here, he displayed a strong disregard to how his body(aka Frankenyard) should be treated... he used TOO heavy a weight, bad form and abused his operated on back as some kind of "leverage ramp"... cruising on his pain meds.
It's always easy to criticize, BUT the only thing he should have done after competing is reverse hypers and thousands of reps with very light weight to build up what was left from the heavy training days. If he kept this up, along with hormones, he would maybe look better.

Yeah, I rarely watched his current videos, but it didn't seem like he was going that heavy to cause such damage. Guess he was.  ??? ???
X

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2017, 01:21:05 PM »
Two of the most damaging back exercices :

For the rest, it is clear he trained too heavy relative his capabilities skeleton.

He's only 53 years old  8)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 01:58:44 PM »

From someone with spine injuries your exactly correct. I have avoided surgery by being very cognizant on what area of my spine is being stressed when training.

Many of his videos make me cringe; It's not only his C spine and lumbar he also has two hip replacements and who knows what else.

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 02:18:26 PM »
Nothing 4 grams of deca won't fix.

Nah...a gram a day of Glucosamine Sulphate will sort him out

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 02:43:22 PM »
Two of the most damaging back exercices :

For the rest, it is clear he trained too heavy relative his capabilities skeleton.

He's only 53 years old  8)

I’ve been saying this for years. His incredible response to drugs had him constantly overwhelming a structure NOT sufficient to withstand such stresses.

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 02:48:37 PM »
I’ve been saying this for years. His incredible response to drugs had him constantly overwhelming a structure NOT sufficient to withstand such stresses.

human beings are not meant to weigh 300lbs plus....

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2017, 02:58:11 PM »
human beings are not meant to weigh 300lbs plus....

That’s an extremely broad generalization.