Author Topic: ESF Update  (Read 18587 times)

werewolf operative

Re: ESF Update
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 12:04:15 PM »
Yeah, maybe he will have a lenient judge.   ??? :-\ :-\

They can be lenient sometimes with first time offenders depending on the severity of the charges but he has somewhat of a long criminal history.

werewolf operative

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 12:21:55 PM »
He deleted the post but he had already been quoted. He was driving suspended.

Quote from: ESFitness on August 14, 2017, 07:51:03 PM

Unfortunaly I did get one, driving myself to the hospital. got pulled over. told them I'm driving to the hospital and had chest pains (I did, seriously thought I was having a heart attact.) so what do I do? I do about 3 shots about 5 mins before leaving for hospital thinking "this isn't going away"... .. so anyways they pull me over and call EMS right away, measure my HR, I was serious Sinus Tachycardia hr was 242, they told me call someone and get my car, if they are not there in 20 mins, the cops will tow it.  By this time the cop was asking me questions, and said he could smell alcohol on my breath... but since I'm having cardiac trouble he let me go to the hospital... handcuffed to the stretcher.... get to the hospital, he says if they admit you, you're not going to jail, which of course they did admit me but like 30 mins had gone by before he did the breathalyzer and blew a .17, so so much time had passed and I had already had meds in me i'll use a Rising Alcohol Defense and Fight the accuracy of his breathalyzer, and THIS time get a decent lawyer.... 

HE didn't even arrest me for driving with a suspended licence! he did issue a pink sheet notifying me my license was NOW suspended and says I dunno who the DMV didn't tell you you're suspended before, but here it is now. Overall he was cool and let me wait as long as possible to blow.. distracted him talking about guns. I asked if he had the same sig most LE do, he said no it's a P320, I said OH, the one the military just switched to, he was surprised I knew that. told him I used to be a gun dealer and had my C&R license. asked about his clip, it looked extended, asked if that was a 20? he said hell yea! you do know your guns lol... then I bugged him to taze me for about 5-10mins and he wouldn't do it. 

I asked about different LE I know (that I supply) and he knew all of them (all sheffifs) and asked to cut me a break and just give me a reckless driving I was having chest pains and you know it's been a good 30mins for any alcohol I took in would've have risin by now.. he said I wish I could... I asked can he not show up in court? I'm a "personl trainer", ask your buddies. etc.... he was friendly, but I guess what happens in court I NOV...... all in all I did't go to jail since he released me to the hospital when I stayed alllllll fucken night till 5am. 

(this was the second time that day, first time I was in the parking lot and pushing my car (electric gear problem.. fixed now) cop pulled up asked if I needed help and saw I was in distress... another sheriff pulled up and called EMS fire truck and all with ambulance... took my to hospital. that' was about 7am. discharged about 

you have to understand, I'm a felon. a well known felon. my options are limited. I AM however GOOD at what I do. my UGL is top notch.

there's no way I could make the money I make working a "normal" job for a felon. you know?

He's doing state time.

Notice jewn doesn't post in threads about his boy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 12:26:38 PM »
He deleted the post but he had already been quoted. He was driving suspended.

Quote from: ESFitness on August 14, 2017, 07:51:03 PM

Unfortunaly I did get one, driving myself to the hospital. got pulled over. told them I'm driving to the hospital and had chest pains (I did, seriously thought I was having a heart attact.) so what do I do? I do about 3 shots about 5 mins before leaving for hospital thinking "this isn't going away"... .. so anyways they pull me over and call EMS right away, measure my HR, I was serious Sinus Tachycardia hr was 242, they told me call someone and get my car, if they are not there in 20 mins, the cops will tow it.  By this time the cop was asking me questions, and said he could smell alcohol on my breath... but since I'm having cardiac trouble he let me go to the hospital... handcuffed to the stretcher.... get to the hospital, he says if they admit you, you're not going to jail, which of course they did admit me but like 30 mins had gone by before he did the breathalyzer and blew a .17, so so much time had passed and I had already had meds in me i'll use a Rising Alcohol Defense and Fight the accuracy of his breathalyzer, and THIS time get a decent lawyer.... 

HE didn't even arrest me for driving with a suspended licence! he did issue a pink sheet notifying me my license was NOW suspended and says I dunno who the DMV didn't tell you you're suspended before, but here it is now. Overall he was cool and let me wait as long as possible to blow.. distracted him talking about guns. I asked if he had the same sig most LE do, he said no it's a P320, I said OH, the one the military just switched to, he was surprised I knew that. told him I used to be a gun dealer and had my C&R license. asked about his clip, it looked extended, asked if that was a 20? he said hell yea! you do know your guns lol... then I bugged him to taze me for about 5-10mins and he wouldn't do it. 

I asked about different LE I know (that I supply) and he knew all of them (all sheffifs) and asked to cut me a break and just give me a reckless driving I was having chest pains and you know it's been a good 30mins for any alcohol I took in would've have risin by now.. he said I wish I could... I asked can he not show up in court? I'm a "personl trainer", ask your buddies. etc.... he was friendly, but I guess what happens in court I NOV...... all in all I did't go to jail since he released me to the hospital when I stayed alllllll fucken night till 5am. 

(this was the second time that day, first time I was in the parking lot and pushing my car (electric gear problem.. fixed now) cop pulled up asked if I needed help and saw I was in distress... another sheriff pulled up and called EMS fire truck and all with ambulance... took my to hospital. that' was about 7am. discharged about 

He's doing state time.

Notice jewn doesn't post in threads about his boy.

It's very interesting that he stated, "you have to understand, I'm a felon. a well known felon. my options are limited. I AM however GOOD at what I do. my UGL is top notch. there's no way I could make the money I make working a "normal" job for a felon. you know?"

He argued with me for multiple pages about how people with a criminal record have no problem finding a job. I tried to explain to him that having a criminal does not automatically preclude someone from finding a job, but it makes it a HELL OF A LOT harder. He was insistent that it has zero influence on employment. Yet, just above he admits that his employment options are limited and he can't find a "normal" job.  ::) ::) ::)
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2017, 12:33:51 PM »
Yeah, maybe he will have a lenient judge.   ??? :-\ :-\

He likely knows the judge as he is his PT & sells him his Bathtub brew gear
all looking good for esf.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2017, 12:34:45 PM »
It's very interesting that he stated, "you have to understand, I'm a felon. a well known felon. my options are limited. I AM however GOOD at what I do. my UGL is top notch. there's no way I could make the money I make working a "normal" job for a felon. you know?"

He argued with me for multiple pages about how people with a criminal record have no problem finding a job. I tried to explain to him that having a criminal does not automatically preclude someone from finding a job, but it makes it a HELL OF A LOT harder. He was insistent that it has zero influence on employment. Yet, just above he admits that his employment options are limited and he can't find a "normal" job.  ::) ::) ::)

If you are doing things that could get you 20 years in jail, why the fuck would you risk getting pulled on a DUI or suspended licence.

I once saw a guy get dragged off a train with a huge bag of cocaine, stupid fuck wouldn't buy a ticket to travel, cops were called and searched him.

I suspect Esfitness is that dumb.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2017, 12:36:30 PM »
So does this mean my order with him isn't coming?

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2017, 12:37:43 PM »
So does this mean my order with him isn't coming?

saves a trip to the emergency room with a huge abscess.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2017, 12:59:21 PM »
If you are doing things that could get you 20 years in jail, why the fuck would you risk getting pulled on a DUI or suspended licence.

I once saw a guy get dragged off a train with a huge bag of cocaine, stupid fuck wouldn't buy a ticket to travel, cops were called and searched him.

It just goes to show how much his life is in shambles.

Lets see if he can pull his act together when he gets out.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 01:01:13 PM »
It just goes to show how much his life is in shambles.

Lets see if he can pull his act together when he gets out.

hes had his chance to do that after his 5 year stretch for his threatening a store owner with a gun and police siege.

Guys a fucking moron.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 01:13:32 PM »
Hopefully someone is looking after his 2 cats like his dad or something.

I joke around alot but addiction is a serious bitch to kick, no matter what some of the know it alls say around here. Personally I have learned the biggest parts in getting over any addiction is that it is never gone fully no matter how much you think it is and that you have to literally change all your old behaviours or at the least minimize them over time or they will lead you back to it one way or another.

the other thing we are seeing in society is with all these pills out there are blurring the lines of how someone becomes an addict. I laugh and shake my head at some of the people hear who look down on people who have become addicted to pain pills because it literally is just an accident or injury away.

You have grandmothers out there who have never been addicted to anything or have never shown signs of addictive behaviours in thier lives getting hook on opiates after life threatening operations and now are full blown addicts who need methadone or some other med to come off. Some of you guys who look down on this shit will not be laughing when one day you blow out a knee or something in the gym and then get hook or close to hooked after the fact because the pain will be unbearable, don't try to convince the world otherwise. You may be lucky
Get hurt badly in a job and you won't be so smug. All that talk about discipline will go to the wayside.
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 01:17:05 PM »
Hopefully someone is looking after his 2 cats like his dad or something.

I joke around alot but addiction is a serious bitch to kick, no matter what some of the know it alls say around here. Personally I have learned the biggest parts in getting over any addiction is that it is never gone fully no matter how much you think it is and that you have to literally change all your old behaviours or at the least minimize them over time or they will lead you back to it one way or another.

the other thing we are seeing in society is with all these pills out there are blurring the lines of how someone becomes an addict. I laugh and shake my head at some of the people hear who look down on people who have become addicted to pain pills because it literally is just an accident or injury away.

You have grandmothers out there who have never been addicted to anything or have never shown signs of addictive behaviours in thier lives getting hook on opiates after life threatening operations and now are full blown addicts who need methadone or some other med to come off. Some of you guys who look down on this shit will not be laughing when one day you blow out a knee or something in the gym and then get hook or close to hooked after the fact because the pain will be unbearable, don't try to convince the world otherwise. You may be lucky
Get hurt badly in a job and you won't be so smug. All that talk about discipline will go to the wayside.

I like Tramadol.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 02:06:27 PM »
Tramadol is weird, since it is a synthetic opioid. Makes me feel kinda speedy and uncomfortable instead of sedating.

werewolf operative

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 02:54:04 PM »

I have an assault conviction. Any person to person crime can make it difficult finding work in certain fields. Most companies have implemented policy barring the hiring of felons because they're considered an indefinite liability.

If I remember correctly he was convicted of armed robbery, so it would be extremely difficult unless you have a valuable skill set.

werewolf operative

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 02:56:40 PM »

He has zero impulse control.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2017, 03:03:33 PM »
Pat on the back, my best work ever, needs a repost, credit to Josh for the picture

adapted from GetBigApedia, Volume D, Page 4, Disrespect @2017

I don't take kindly to disrespect from trick or treaters. Not 3 year olds dressed as cats carried by their parents, not 5 year olds dressed as goblins, not 20 year old sorority girls dressed as slutty nuns, not in the Halloween section at WalMart, not at a costume party, not at dress up day for halloween at work, not when I am driving my car at night and they are dressed up walking down the street...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run around the neighborhood begging for candy thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you trick or treat at someone's house and you say "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" , you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing spooky little masks, clown shoes and a a colourful loud shirt, the guy you ask for candy from when trick or treating and proceed to leave a burning paper bag of shit on his porch when he refuses, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying your little 6 year old bitch dressed up as Princess Elsa and proceed to teach her a lesson by taking her down to the ground and kicking out her baby  teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to November.

Happy Fucking Halloween

"

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2017, 03:04:04 PM »
I have an assault conviction. Any person to person crime can make it difficult finding work in certain fields. Most companies have implemented policy barring the hiring of felons because they're considered an indefinite liability.

If I remember correctly he was convicted of armed robbery, so it would be extremely difficult unless you have a valuable skill set.

esfitness does charity work with children... ::)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2017, 03:05:06 PM »
Pat on the back, my best work ever, needs a repost, credit to Josh for the picture

What an attention whore..... :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2017, 03:06:21 PM »
What an attention whore..... :-\

fuck me mate, here you are again crying for attention...
start a thread or write something funny you fat fucking pisshead.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2017, 03:09:10 PM »
fuck me mate, here you are again crying for attention...
start a thread or write something funny you fat fucking pisshead.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2017, 03:10:48 PM »

He converts dubious Chinese raw powders into effective muscle building sterile steroids for injecting.  Perfectly safe of course.

Oh wait...

werewolf operative

« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2017, 03:42:02 PM »

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2017, 03:48:27 PM »
Was it the spider bite that drove him over the edge?   ???

no, but it lead to his enormous weight gain

chess315

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 05:58:09 PM »
Your license is suspended 30 days after failing a breathalyzer. He had gotten a dui the night he was on the way to the hospital for the first time for his leg. With his record he's going to do 12-18 months at the very least.

It also looks like he may have refused to blow if they got him on dui comb. which means they gave him a ua or drew blood.
12-18 would actually be lucky I feel sorry for him he actually probably doesn't deserve that time but you can't argue he is a time bomb . If I was the judge I would just throw it out waste of time not like your setting him straight

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2017, 06:07:37 PM »
No way in hell will he do 12 months for Misd DUIs in Calif. My guess is 120 days, of which he may do 60 minus his credit for time served. The good money is on him being home for New Years Eve with Ryan Seacrest

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2017, 06:09:42 PM »
No way in hell will he do 12 months for Misd DUIs in Calif. My guess is 120 days, of which he may do 60 minus his credit for time served. The good money is on him being home for New Years Eve with Ryan Seacrest

The last release date I remember from the link was Dec 22nd.