Author Topic: ESF Update  (Read 18653 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: ESF Update
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2017, 11:38:31 AM »
so the guy has to ride a bike for a while... good.. that is a healthy, positive activity.. unless u get flattened by a fuking bus, lol

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2017, 11:45:20 AM »
Another getbig thug that is of the vanilla complexion. :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2017, 01:51:34 PM »
so the guy has to ride a bike for a while... good.. that is a healthy, positive activity.. unless u get flattened by a fuking bus, lol
He only has one working leg

chess315

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2017, 02:22:27 PM »
He only has one working leg
it's Illegal to ride a bike drunk to I bet he would give anything for a drink now come to think of it I think mentions making moon shine or hooch in prison so he's probably still drinking.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2017, 03:50:29 PM »
Let's dial it back a bit. Eric clearly has a problem.

Am I wrong to wish for his recovery?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2017, 04:05:04 PM »

best comment I have seen about Lenny, funny as fuck

"Imagine being a tranny prostitute, waiting your corner at night time for someone who's already going to be weird cause they're out fucking trannies, to come pick you up. When you see some 350 pound brown potato with bloodshot glassed over yellow eyes and a christina broccolini t-shirt ride up on his undersized bike. The tom platz of abs strikes again, piss."- youtube viewer
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2017, 04:15:41 PM »
Hopefully for himself he will be out by xmas

"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2017, 04:47:04 PM »
Hopefully for himself he will be out by xmas

Great movie! :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2017, 05:25:00 PM »
He's gonna be HUGE from slurping all that PBJ. Prison Bitch Jam.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2017, 07:19:22 PM »
Another getbig thug that is of the vanilla complexion. :D

Yes sir......... That will make a huge difference to the White vs Black crime rates
And Prison Population.... ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2017, 02:12:52 AM »
I'm out.

Did 6 wks. No big deal. Just wasn't expecting to be remanded to custody that day... Or to know so many of the sheriffs who work that... At least at the initial jail til I was transferred. & yea I have the mugshot. Took the pic out of the wristband b4 release (told'em it fell out). Thought it was one of my better ones.

Don't know where the "7 dui's" came from. Its a dui 3rd. 90days w/half =45days. Or the FTA. I've never failed to appear. For duo's or anything else. Bail was 75k, not 25. Havnt had a drink since that dui or for a year prior to that one, so that ain't a problem. I just don't drink anymore. And I did notice that "6ft 186lbs" thing when I was booked and asked wtf? That was on file from when I got my license when I was 16 (switched it from s.d. to c.a. in 98). Was 216 when I went in. Dropped 20 in the first 10days. Back up to 208 today. Sorry suckers.

Jail was interesting. As are Hi-power blocks 'n cali "prison politics", n everything that comes with it. Some can adapt n survive. Some can't. Got plenty of stories... N bruised n scrapped knuckles n not a scratch on my face.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2017, 02:34:46 AM »
Q

QuietYou

« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2017, 02:38:50 AM »
I'm out.

Did 6 months. No big deal. I'm not lying at all.

Don't know where the "7 dui's" came from.

Jail was interesting. As are Hi-power blocks 'n cali "prison politics", n everything that comes with it. Some can adapt n survive. Some can't. Got plenty of lies and exaggerations to tell... N bruised n scrapped knuckles n not a scratch on my face. Took them all out like John Wick.

Fixed

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2017, 02:38:56 AM »
I'm out.

Did 6 wks. No big deal. Just wasn't expecting to be remanded to custody that day... Or to know so many of the sheriffs who work that... At least at the initial jail til I was transferred. & yea I have the mugshot. Took the pic out of the wristband b4 release (told'em it fell out). Thought it was one of my better ones.

Don't know where the "7 dui's" came from. Its a dui 3rd. 90days w/half =45days. Or the FTA. I've never failed to appear. For duo's or anything else. Bail was 75k, not 25. Havnt had a drink since that dui or for a year prior to that one, so that ain't a problem. I just don't drink anymore. And I did notice that "6ft 186lbs" thing when I was booked and asked wtf? That was on file from when I got my license when I was 16 (switched it from s.d. to c.a. in 98). Was 216 when I went in. Dropped 20 in the first 10days. Back up to 208 today. Sorry suckers.

Jail was interesting. As are Hi-power blocks 'n cali "prison politics", n everything that comes with it. Some can adapt n survive. Some can't. Got plenty of stories... N bruised n scrapped knuckles n not a scratch on my face.

Video response or I’m calling bullshit.

My man ESF’s account was likely hacked.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2017, 03:25:38 AM »
I'm out.

Please make a video about this! Share the interesting story.
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2017, 03:46:07 AM »
oh,  this should be interesting.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2017, 04:51:41 AM »
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2017, 05:02:44 AM »
The US has strict laws.

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2017, 05:08:23 AM »
This thread looks promising.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2017, 05:16:32 AM »
HAHA, this thread is gonna be great!
Q

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2017, 05:41:53 AM »
HAHA, this thread is gonna be great!

It has potential.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2017, 05:51:20 AM »
Video response or I’m calling bullshit.

My man ESF’s account was likely hacked.

That's a bold "Call out".  I like your style.   :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2017, 05:52:47 AM »
I'm out.

Glad you out out, hopefully you enjoy your holidays,and remain out.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2017, 06:50:14 AM »
I challenge you to a hair pose Down! The board has been talking ;D Glad you're a free man broseph!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2017, 07:42:05 AM »
lol,, I'm the best.. thie! best thing that hapend to bodybuild and fitness in the 21st century,, I'm the direct reason  of how successful it is now days and how many retards who would never amount to shit are actually athletes now days that compete and winning titles,,

me me me and then me again,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)