Author Topic: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/  (Read 38006 times)

werewolf operative

Re: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2017, 12:06:59 PM »

No, you prove him wrong.

He's easily proven wrong. Blacks don't just score lower on verbal.

"AFRICAN AMERICANS currently score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and mathematics tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. This gap appears before children enter kindergarten and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests. On some tests the typical American black scores below more than 85 percent of whites.

The black-white test score gap does appear to be an inevitable fact of nature. It is true that the gap shrinks only a little when black and white children attend the same schools. It is also true that the gap shrinks only a little when black and white families have the same amount of schooling, the same income, and the same wealth."

This black-white SAT score gap has been persistent at least since 1986. From 1986 to 2013, the average math + verbal SAT for whites has been 1058.40, while the average for blacks has been 856.47, remarkably close to the 2015 scores of 1063 to 859.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2017, 12:23:44 PM »
Yes men and women are different, thanks for pointing out what most of us already know. You in no way disproved his statement that men are superior in certain areas.

men and women r two sides of the human coin, dude... women r the bad side due to their lack of logic and bleeding problem. that should be obvious to anyone.

Meta-physical

« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2017, 12:30:08 PM »

Unfortunately, that actually happens.

Yes, it does. But are the examples you're think of taking place under conditions of widespread conflict and instability? If so, what, if anything, makes them distinct from the other historical and contemporary examples across the globe where the rape and mutilation of women and children occurred frequently and extensively? For example, the Soviet atrocities committed throughout Word War Two, the Japanese Nanking Massacre, the US My Lai Massacre in Vietnam, the sadistic practices of Mexico's drug cartels, and the current atrocities being committed against the Rohingya women and children in Myanmar? This is obviously an incredibly small list, but I'm sure you get the picture.

If it's the case that you believe the examples in Africa are unique in that they are occurring throughout the continent in largely stable areas, unaffected by cases of significant inter-group inequalities, structural violence or civil war, then what do you attribute this to? IQ?

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2017, 01:00:47 PM »
but to say that men are superior and at the same time not mention that women are too, in other areas isnt fair.

I agree but do you hear men crying about not living as long as women?

werewolf operative

« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2017, 01:04:39 PM »
Yes, it does. But are the examples you're think of taking place under conditions of widespread conflict and instability? If so, what, if anything, makes them distinct from the other historical and contemporary examples across the globe where the rape and mutilation of women and children occurred frequently and extensively? For example, the Soviet atrocities committed throughout Word War Two, the Japanese Nanking Massacre, the US My Lai Massacre in Vietnam, the sadistic practices of Mexico's drug cartels, and the current atrocities being committed against the Rohingya women and children in Myanmar? This is obviously an incredibly small list, but I'm sure you get the picture.

If it's the case that you believe the examples in Africa are unique in that they are occurring throughout the continent in largely stable areas, unaffected by cases of significant inter-group inequalities, structural violence or civil war, then what do you attribute this to? IQ?

>IQ
>MAOA
>CDH13
>Testosterone
>Environment

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2017, 01:51:22 PM »
and yet still not enough time to sit and watch Vince for 15 minutes.

:o

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2017, 02:34:43 PM »
so asians are superior

how come there's so little talk about that

werewolf operative

« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2017, 03:03:34 PM »
so asians are superior

Ashkenazi Jews are the most intelligent ethnic group in the world, partly due to their deadly genetic diseases, says a pair of American professors.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131053

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2017, 03:10:17 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2017, 03:18:11 PM »

He's easily proven wrong. Blacks don't just score lower on verbal.

"AFRICAN AMERICANS currently score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and mathematics tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. This gap appears before children enter kindergarten and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests. On some tests the typical American black scores below more than 85 percent of whites.

The black-white test score gap does appear to be an inevitable fact of nature. It is true that the gap shrinks only a little when black and white children attend the same schools. It is also true that the gap shrinks only a little when black and white families have the same amount of schooling, the same income, and the same wealth."

This black-white SAT score gap has been persistent at least since 1986. From 1986 to 2013, the average math + verbal SAT for whites has been 1058.40, while the average for blacks has been 856.47, remarkably close to the 2015 scores of 1063 to 859.

Exactly.

Basically it boils down to this - do you think IQ is a valid measure of intelligence?  Obviously I do.

Do Wiggs and Vince?  No?  If not, why do they care?  Are they worried I will influence people who do think IQ is a good proxy for intelligence?

Let's pretend there were guns to the heads of every member of your family.  You were told there were 1,000 people held up in a building somewhere - half were Physics professors and half had Down syndrome.  You were then told that your family would be killed unless you organized the groups of people into their two respective groups.

Oh great - no problem, that's easy: you can tell who has Down syndrome just by looking.  Oh, but there's a catch - you can't be there.  You are told to figure out a way to split the two people up into groups without looking at them.  What tool do you administer to do so?

An IQ test!  Obviously...you wouldn't make them sprint.  You wouldn't make them do jumping jacks.  The best way to discriminate the smartest people in the world from the least smart is an IQ test.

Without knowing the races of people, I could split all people into IQ test results - I would put under 85 in one group and over 85 in another group.  Or maybe make the cut-off 95.  Guess what?  The low IQ group would be disproportionately Black.

It's like saying "Men are stronger than women" or "Blacks are faster than Asians" or "Whites are more violent than Asians".

People REALLY need to start accepting evolutionary facts.

Jews are 0.2% of the human population, yet account for 27% of all Nobel Prizes.  But all the races have equal intelligence?  ::)  Please.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2017, 03:38:03 PM »
Matt needs to realize that he will never get hired at a public job saying these controversial things. Especially when the idiot plasters them on his social media pages  ::)

We live in an ever growing, pussified world. People get "triggered" over the smallest of things. Matt, no matter how you word your beliefs, someone will find it racist.

I think social economical status and Vince's belief of judging people as individuals rather than an entire group, is the right way to go.

No offense, but who takes those IQ tests (by nation) seriously anyway? Do you honestly think a mostly third world continent like Africa, is going to have intelligence (as rated by IQ) on par with first world countries who go to school? Who are the idiots now?

Well...yeah...LOL.  Most academics spew garbage like that.  So yes, Shizzo...these idiots do think that.  Check out this video for evidence of that:

So clearly many academics think that all people have the exact same capacity for intelligence, Shizzo.

Also, I don't need to have a job - I rent houses, and as long as my credit is good, I can keep acquiring more buildings.  So I refuse to tow the politically correct line.  Haha, why would I?  If you need to keep your mouth shut to keep your 9 to 5, too bad for you.  I, however, do not.  And the last workplace that fired me over "racism" narrowly avoided a lawsuit.

If you have a union, you DO NOT need to worry about being politically correct.  People have NO IDEA how powerful unions are.  Even tenured professors are afraid to speak their mind!  Unreal.

Again, I'm not.  Is someone going to somehow take my rental houses and investments from me?  No, so I'm not worried.

Simple Simon

« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2017, 03:40:35 PM »
Well...yeah...LOL.  Most academics spew garbage like that.  So yes, Shizzo...these idiots do think that.  Check out this video for evidence of that:

So clearly many academics think that all people have the exact same capacity for intelligence, Shizzo.

Also, I don't need to have a job - I rent houses, and as long as my credit is good, I can keep acquiring more buildings.  So I refuse to tow the politically correct line.  Haha, why would I?  If you need to keep your mouth shut to keep your 9 to 5, too bad for you.  I, however, do not.  And the last workplace that fired me over "racism" narrowly avoided a lawsuit.

If you have a union, you DO NOT need to worry about being politically correct.  People have NO IDEA how powerful unions are.  Even tenured professors are afraid to speak their mind!  Unreal.

Again, I'm not.  Is someone going to somehow take my rental houses and investments from me?  No, so I'm not worried.

the definition of "racism" has been lost Matt, it now means something totally different than the dictionary entry

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2017, 04:23:25 PM »
Im surprised Matt girl hasn't got his face rearranged yet.

I live in a city that's 80% White, so it's safe here.  80% of our homicides are caused by our First Nations [Native American] population, but I live in an area that is at least 90% White.  So it's nice and safe here, and I'm quite fine being away - far away - from diversity.  Thank you for asking.

That said, I'm trying my best to ensure that Canada REMAINS non-diverse, for exactly the same reasons why you are suggesting - because apparently Black people aren't capable of analyzing data on IQ without punching someone's face in [seriously?  WTF, thank you for proving my point].

White people DO NOT benefit from divershitty.  I'm trying to get them to realize that.  As each year passes, more and more of them do.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2017, 04:26:39 PM »
so asians are superior

how come there's so little talk about that

Because of the spread of the Asian bell curve - most of their members are very close to the mean score of 105.  So among Asians, you don't find many dumb people nor do you find very many super high IQ geniuses.  Every member is very close to the mean score of 105.  Whites have a wider spread for our bell curve, which means that Whites produce both more geniuses, and more dumb people.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2017, 04:30:53 PM »
the definition of "racism" has been lost Matt, it now means something totally different than the dictionary entry

Great post.

And what do you make of that?  The definition spread by universities is completely different than the dictionary definition.  Although that said, if I were to say "I believe Blacks are, on average, better at basketball", I am racist, using the dictionary definition.

So there is no good and definite definition of racism.  It's a subjection mark, so it's not like there could be one.

But what do you think of the new change, coming out of universities, that you just brought up?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2017, 04:34:53 PM »
why talk about iq?

"Approximately 75 percent of the African-American population is lactose intolerant. Furthermore, lactose intolerance tends to be more common among Blacks, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics, Native Americans, Jews, Italians, Greeks, according to a 1988 study conducted by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition."

we need to start a thread about that.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2017, 04:53:36 PM »

For gods sake, you are a well conditioned one (and no I don't mean physically conditioned).

This is happening in South Africa.  South Africa has had black rule (and no WAR like most of your examples, and not drug cartel related) for 23 years.

The KING of the Zulus recently said they were better off under Apartheid.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2017, 05:02:19 PM »
-

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2017, 05:43:59 PM »

Re: Interpersonal violence vs. warfare.

Blacks will murder other Blacks over a pair of Jordan's or burn down THEIR neighbourhood after a Black criminal is shot by a half White/half Hispanic neighbourhood watchman.

Whites will murder mass numbers of other Whites and burn down THEIR entire civilization after things don't go their way in the long-run.

No one is better at organized political violence than White males.  That's not for lack of trying - that's for lack of ability.

Africans could never produce a Black Hitler.  They do not have the cognitive ability to produce a military of that level of power.  Obviously, Germans will be better at warfare.  Just like they are better at making cards, just like they are better at inventing things in general.  They are better at, well, everything.  So obviously warfare will follow.

It's hilarious to me when people use White military superiority as a way to bash us.  Yes, because being superior at something that EVERY RACE does is a bad thing.  ::)  Please.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2017, 05:48:00 PM »
It's hilarious to me when people use White military superiority as a way to bash us.  Yes, because being superior at something that EVERY RACE does is a bad thing.  ::)  Please.

It is hilarious, and a sign of stupidity or dishonesty.

One can easily extrapolate the HORRORS Africa would have inflicted upon the world (based on their own internal wars) if they actually had the technology (and intellectual capacity for military strategy) to utilize.  I believe it would dwarf European wars.

Meta-physical

« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2017, 06:14:52 PM »
For gods sake, you are a well conditioned one (and no I don't mean physically conditioned).

This is happening in South Africa.  South Africa has had black rule (and no WAR like most of your examples, and not drug cartel related) for 23 years.

The KING of the Zulus recently said they were better off under Apartheid.

I'm unable to log on to the computer just now as I'm busy, but you've missed the point, unsurprisingly. I'm not attempting to dispute anything else being argued here or argue rhetorically - I'm merely asking for one man's further opinion on a point he's made. As far as I'm aware, he's from Africa; I've been all around Africa too, so I wanted his view.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2017, 07:16:03 PM »
I'm unable to log on to the computer just now as I'm busy, but you've missed the point, unsurprisingly. I'm not attempting to dispute anything else being argued here or argue rhetorically - I'm merely asking for one man's further opinion on a point he's made. As far as I'm aware, he's from Africa; I've been all around Africa too, so I wanted his view.

And what point have I *unsurprisingly* missed?  I addressed your "war time" analogies and "drug cartel" analogies.

Did you not propose them as a comparable or possible comparable explanation?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2017, 03:26:15 AM »
why talk about iq?

"Approximately 75 percent of the African-American population is lactose intolerant. Furthermore, lactose intolerance tends to be more common among Blacks, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics, Native Americans, Jews, Italians, Greeks, according to a 1988 study conducted by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition."

we need to start a thread about that.

Yeah, I mean, shit - let's keep importing one million people into the USA each year with average IQs of about 90, and ignore it as the USA descends into second world status.

No big deal at all.

On a serious note, ratherbebig - do you see ANYONE move to non-White countries?  Do any White people do this?  NO!  So obviously White people don't "embrace diversity".  To the contrary, they do EVERYTHING THEY CAN to avoid it.  But soon, thanks to mass immigration, it will be impossible to avoid.  And the USA isn't "importing third world immigrants" - they are IMPORTING THE THIRD WORLD.  As in, in its entirety.

Maybe you don't care about the complete collapse of our social safety nets and infrastructure, but I do - and it will be impossible to avoid these trends forever.  They WILL affect you in your lifetime, quite whether you like it or not.

Furthermore, YES, it is important to speak about medical differences between the races, such as lactose intolerance.  What makes you think I don't consider that to be an important topic?  I do.  And it's further evidence that race does exist.  Differences in medical care results, susceptibility to disease, and other medical findings is yet more valid evidence that race exists, and is genetic in origin - so thank you for posting that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2017, 05:28:22 AM »
Beside IQ.

Blacks are more violent and impulsive in general as well.

Many lack a proper upbringing, common decency, morals and education, which makes them toot and holler right out of nowhere, and show no respect to others,

They do enjoy jumping and jiving, even in church.

Q

chess315

« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2017, 06:00:15 AM »
Matt, change your ways

I wouldn't take this get black lives matter together sometimes you have to bang in the streets Vince . Bust heads there nothing