Author Topic: Why are libs melting down on social media over net neutrality ?  (Read 1982 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Why are libs melting down on social media over net neutrality ?
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2017, 07:26:37 PM »
At the end of the day it comes down to whether you want the government to have more or less control of the Internet. So a free market person is always going to want them to have less. A leftist liberal is always going to want them to have more. It’s pointless to go back-and-forth.

on the other hand.. I recall deregulation of the air lines lead to a bad thing for people. I don't have an opinion either way on this but I do know in some cases, without government intervention, corporations have bent the public over throughout history

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 07:48:10 PM »
Once again, you're on a page that I just don't get. The issue isn't whether or not you're forced to buy something. The issue is whether or not you have the option to buy something that actually works. And again, your argument is  "there's one 'monopoly' I don't like so we should make more of them"? 

Lizzy IQ is on the low side.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2017, 11:22:32 PM »
Look a little into it

I have. It doesn’t bother me. It allows capitalism to expand.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2017, 01:13:31 AM »
I have. It doesn’t bother me. It allows capitalism to expand.

Of course. That’s why liberals and leftists are against it. That’s also why it’s pointless to argue with them. No matter what evidence you present they’re not gonna accept it simply because they hate capitalism. Do you think Elizabeth Warren is going to buy in to anything you say? Or Bernie Sanders? Of course not, they’re going to bitch about how the evil corporations are going to make billions.

Just look at the people here for net neutrality and the ridiculous arguments they’re presenting.These are people whose instincts get laughed at by Georgica Costanza. What the collection of them know about economics could fit into a thimble.

Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders
The FCC just voted to repeal #NetNeutrality. We must do everything we can to stop this egregious decision from taking effect.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2017, 08:32:09 AM »
Of course. That’s why liberals and leftists are against it. That’s also why it’s pointless to argue with them. No matter what evidence you present they’re not gonna accept it simply because they hate capitalism. Do you think Elizabeth Warren is going to buy in to anything you say? Or Bernie Sanders? Of course not, they’re going to bitch about how the evil corporations are going to make billions.

Just look at the people here for net neutrality and the ridiculous arguments they’re presenting.These are people whose instincts get laughed at by Georgica Costanza. What the collection of them know about economics could fit into a thimble.

Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders
The FCC just voted to repeal #NetNeutrality. We must do everything we can to stop this egregious decision from taking effect.

LOL What evidence have you provided? I'm still waiting for one argument about this from you that makes sense. Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2017, 08:54:54 AM »
LOL What evidence have you provided? I'm still waiting for one argument about this from you that makes sense. Y

You’ll get nothing and like it. I’m not entertaining your OCD on this one.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2017, 09:05:38 AM »
Still don't understand this whole thing....

What's the problem either way?

Companies charge whatever they want anyhow....

So now I'm going to pay my ISP more? Who says...?

I don't understand.... I can't go on certain websites? Is netflix going to have to raise prices?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2017, 09:08:26 AM »
The internet was fine before 2015 and will be fine now.  More fearmongeting by libs

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2017, 09:45:02 PM »

It’s simple fucking math for Gods sake. Just like your stupid idea of a single payer. Holy shit ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2017, 03:25:11 AM »
Still don't understand this whole thing....

What's the problem either way?

Companies charge whatever they want anyhow....

So now I'm going to pay my ISP more? Who says...?

I don't understand.... I can't go on certain websites? Is netflix going to have to raise prices?

Bandwidth costs money. Netflix takes inordinate amount of bandwidth compared to guys like us who just might be going on Amazon or a website. Net neutrality allows Netflix to be treated just like us when in reality they should be paying more because they are using more. The subsidy that Netflix is essentially getting will eventually be passed on to the consumer, us. So we’re going to end up paying more for what Netflix is taking.

Libtards will deny this but these people have no ability to deal with reality and their argument is dishonest anyway because all they want is for the government to control more industries. As I said in another thread, this isn’t an argument between the big corporations and the little guy as some of the biggest corporations in the world are for net neutrality, companies like Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Netflix.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2017, 05:51:42 PM »
Net neutrality is ridiculous regardless of what political party you're a part of. I’ll be on the internet much less if it becomes extreme.

This