Author Topic: Chad Nicholls DEATH CYCLE featuring Dallas McCarver !!!  (Read 23258 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Chad Nicholls DEATH CYCLE featuring Dallas McCarver !!!
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2017, 10:40:16 PM »
What a bunch of bullshit. People are forgetting what was found in his blood.

He was on

Test
tren
GH
Increlex
Insulin

All the other stuff like peptides and similar stuff doesn't matter. I doubt they test for AI's. He was taking as much test as he could take, grams a week. Tren ace was probably 200 plus per day. Gh if pharma 20 IU's if cheap Chinese 30 plus. Increlex 10 to 20 MCGs daily and that's a fucking huge dose. Don't even compare it to the shit that's being sold on the net.

I personally know people who have done 20 to 30 IU's of China GH daily. Don't get me wrong it's good stuff but not on par with pharma stuff. I also know national level guys who use nothing but test tren GH IGF and slin and are big as a house using just that. So anyone who posts these stupid cycles doesn't know shit.

Oh and Shawn, they all do the same stuff. I'm not sure if Chad is still messing with diuretics like Bumex. I had a chat with Art Atwood about the doses he took and yes I don't agree with that but other than this Chad is not responsible for Dallas dieing. Your still pissed that he was training Ronnie and you can't let it go. Move on man and stop let it eat at you!!

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2017, 11:18:53 PM »
Maybe some pro's should actually discuss what they really do, especially retired pro's who don't have to worry about losing sponsors or contest placing being affected, steroids in bodybuilding is exposed now,  it's not all mysterious and secretive like it was in the past.  Maybe it would help save some people, because the only advice about steroids out there is coming from Bostin Loyd, Tony Huge, Rich Piana, now this stuff. Why not try and help the guys trying to go about this life and attempting to do things as safe and smart as possible.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2017, 11:53:24 PM »
where does this cycle come from? what's the source?
who posted this shit?
why is anyone even giving it any attention as though this was his confirmed cycle?

as stated before: blood results don't lie, therein lies part of the facts, probably the only ones we will find out

this cycle is just a bunch of products thrown together, makes absolutely no sense

you could claim any such constructed cycle and any of those large amounts of gear as being Dallas cycle it actually makes no difference whatsoever

the only lesson we learn is monitor health seriously when taking gear
step back and address issues when they surface
dot simple 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2017, 12:10:05 AM »
How many of these guys have to Die before The Chad actually “Attends”one of their Funerals??

His athletes drop Dead and he goes MIA only to reappear with another eventual Suck errrr, Victim a year or two later as if we forgot about the Trail of Bodies??!!!!

Not!!!

RIP;

Nasser

Youngblood

Atwood

McCarver

And those are the ones we know about.

I knew Atwood a bit when he lived in Dallas, guy was a heavy rec user as well

Finally caught up to him all the shit he did when he had a heart attack and fell into the pool....

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2017, 12:13:43 AM »
What a bunch of bullshit. People are forgetting what was found in his blood.

He was on

Test
tren
GH
Increlex
Insulin

All the other stuff like peptides and similar stuff doesn't matter. I doubt they test for AI's. He was taking as much test as he could take, grams a week. Tren ace was probably 200 plus per day. Gh if pharma 20 IU's if cheap Chinese 30 plus. Increlex 10 to 20 MCGs daily and that's a fucking huge dose. Don't even compare it to the shit that's being sold on the net.

I personally know people who have done 20 to 30 IU's of China GH daily. Don't get me wrong it's good stuff but not on par with pharma stuff. I also know national level guys who use nothing but test tren GH IGF and slin and are big as a house using just that. So anyone who posts these stupid cycles doesn't know shit.

Oh and Shawn, they all do the same stuff. I'm not sure if Chad is still messing with diuretics like Bumex. I had a chat with Art Atwood about the doses he took and yes I don't agree with that but other than this Chad is not responsible for Dallas dieing. Your still pissed that he was training Ronnie and you can't let it go. Move on man and stop let it eat at you!!

Doesn’t high dosages of gh cause cancer? Or even low dosages?

Cause didn’t the autopsy find out that Dallas has early stages of throat cancer?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2017, 02:19:50 AM »
People are forgetting what was found in his blood.

I don't know what kind of lab analysis was done to detect PEDs but there is no way Dallas only did test and tren for say the past 6-12 months. Either the detection window is shorter than we are led to believe or they didn't apply the super advanced analyses organizations like WADA employ. Nandrolones, boldenone etc are supposed to be detectable for over a year, even orals for several months.

Anyway, I agree that it's not really Chad's fault he died. The thing is that things like artherosclerosis and cardiomegaly can develop at way lower dosages too - every single athlete is taking chances no matter what coach they employ. Not to forget that Dallas had multiple coaches and already megadosed as a young kid, it's not like Dallas suddenly developed these problems the last few months he was alive. If we're going to point fingers we should point at the whole "sport".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2017, 02:48:48 AM »
I don't know what kind of lab analysis was done to detect PEDs but there is no way Dallas only did test and tren for say the past 6-12 months. Either the detection window is shorter than we are led to believe or they didn't apply the super advanced analyses organizations like WADA employ. Nandrolones, boldenone etc are supposed to be detectable for over a year, even orals for several months.

Anyway, I agree that it's not really Chad's fault he died. The thing is that things like artherosclerosis and cardiomegaly can develop at way lower dosages too - every single athlete is taking chances no matter what coach they employ. Not to forget that Dallas had multiple coaches and already megadosed as a young kid, it's not like Dallas suddenly developed these problems the last few months he was alive. If we're going to point fingers we should point at the whole "sport".

check your pms bro

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2017, 05:00:41 AM »
Let's not forget Dallas had 55.000 ng/dl of testosterone... The guy pushed the limits for sure

QuietYou

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2017, 05:05:36 AM »
Let's not forget Dallas had 55.000 ng/dl of testosterone... The guy pushed the limits for sure

That's an extremely high test level. I sure hope Dallas doesn't just drop dead one of these days.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2017, 05:06:10 AM »

You dont think an all-you-can-eat buffet of test, tren, slin & gh could get you pro size & conditioning?  I'm not really sure what boldenone or nandrolone would be able to add to that combination.  Not that I think Dallas would have held back in any regard, but it just seems redundant to add a gram of EQ to a test/tren cycle that's already in the 10+ gram range

Purge_WTF

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2017, 05:48:14 AM »

Cause didn’t the autopsy find out that Dallas has early stages of throat cancer?

I believe that GH could potentially speed up the processes of tumor growth in general.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2017, 05:50:22 AM »
You dont think an all-you-can-eat buffet of test, tren, slin & gh could get you pro size & conditioning?  I'm not really sure what boldenone or nandrolone would be able to add to that combination.  Not that I think Dallas would have held back in any regard, but it just seems redundant to add a gram of EQ to a test/tren cycle that's already in the 10+ gram range

I agree with you, it's not necessary to do multiple steroids, it's just that I think they all do more than test and tren for competitions. It's quite possible he was on just those two at the time of his death. I bet he was on some types of narcotics apart from the weed too but they probably only looked for a few specific ones.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2017, 07:57:03 AM »

no, gh is not carcinogenic

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2017, 12:02:45 PM »
no, gh is not carcinogenic

can be carcinogenic through its muscle building and cell proliferating offspring growth factor

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2017, 03:59:49 PM »

I don't know even the shittiest labs can detect dozens of peds. My buddy got bust 12 years ago and he was tested for 15 months as part of his sentence  and they came up with everything he took easily with one urine test. Plus like I said I know guys who do little else but test and tren. Do you really think they said hey lets test his test levels and oh yeah see if he was using tren? The guy that did the autopsy probably never heard of trenbolone till this.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2017, 04:06:16 PM »

I doubt it. People get cancer and thyroid cancer, two-thirds of the people who get it are between the age of 20 to 55.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2017, 04:56:59 PM »
Total insanity. If true.

However, these guys are mostly bonkers, so I wouldn’t doubt it.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »
what is the point in discussing a cycle that lacks a source?

good trolling on whoever put that shit out. apparantely anyone can release anything and people will discuss it, make threads about it, make videos about it etc.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2017, 05:33:55 PM »
I don't know even the shittiest labs can detect dozens of peds. My buddy got bust 12 years ago and he was tested for 15 months as part of his sentence  and they came up with everything he took easily with one urine test. Plus like I said I know guys who do little else but test and tren. Do you really think they said hey lets test his test levels and oh yeah see if he was using tren? The guy that did the autopsy probably never heard of trenbolone till this.

The woman that did the autopsy had a number of references/studies at the bottom of the page.  Every study was about anabolic steroids including steroid testing. She did a thorough job looking for the cause of death and how each drug impacted the body. I was surprised at how in depth his was compared to Rich's.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2017, 06:19:19 PM »

Do you recall that video that Jay Cutler did with Bodybuilding.com?  Live Large?  In that video, he stated he spent a whopping $100,000 a year just on deep tissue massages!!  He also said he spent $100,000 per year on...food I think - or was it just sushi alone?  That would be $275 a day.  But he spent, in his words a "hundred grand" on deep tissue massage, and another "hundred grand" on something else.  I just can't recall if it was food, or something else.

Think about that - if Jay was basically just throwing around $100,000 on individual components of bodybuilding, is there any reason why he would not be willing to spend $100,000 on GH, or steroids, or some other drugs - or even $100,000  on every single one of these categories of PEDs?

Meanwhile, you have guys placing outside of the top 15 who literally can't afford to make it to the Olympia.

Do you remember in 2010 when Melvin Anthony stated that he couldn't afford to compete at the Mr. Olympia that year?  :-\  So you have a bodybuilder who won the Phoenix Pro, and was definitely in or around the top 10 in the world not being able to afford to compete.  Basically, you have a situation where the top three bodybuilders can afford far more gear than those placing 10 spots lower.  :-\

Blue part....I hope you did not actually take that seriously, ffs you are smarter than that?

Purple part..he from what we have seen from  Melvin over the years among a few other is that unless he had some supp contrct feeding him 24/7 he sat on his ass and did fuck all except train,l play video games and think the muscleteach contrcts would last for ever while guys like Shawn, Jay and other pros hustled and branched out to as many things possible.

Melvin could not afford to comepte because it cost too much, he could not compete4 because he felt entitled and did not want to do nothing other than be sponsored, train, eat and play video games.

Doesn't matter what any of these guys did, legal or otherwise, the ones that hustled and worked made a life for themselves while the rest are barely scraping bu because they were lazy motherfuckers and did not capitalize on that small windown of small fame
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2017, 09:24:23 PM »
Blue part....I hope you did not actually take that seriously, ffs you are smarter than that?

Purple part..he from what we have seen from  Melvin over the years among a few other is that unless he had some supp contrct feeding him 24/7 he sat on his ass and did fuck all except train,l play video games and think the muscleteach contrcts would last for ever while guys like Shawn, Jay and other pros hustled and branched out to as many things possible.

Melvin could not afford to comepte because it cost too much, he could not compete4 because he felt entitled and did not want to do nothing other than be sponsored, train, eat and play video games.

Doesn't matter what any of these guys did, legal or otherwise, the ones that hustled and worked made a life for themselves while the rest are barely scraping bu because they were lazy motherfuckers and did not capitalize on that small windown of small fame
Hey, hey. Melvin was a licensed pedicurist. And he went to or was going to Seminary School. And he he was one of the first guys to make the trek to the Middle East for guest posings and sponsorships. He was a trail blazer in that regards. Don't knock his hustle. Knock the quality of  hustle.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2017, 11:37:21 PM »
what is the point in discussing a cycle that lacks a source?

good trolling on whoever put that shit out. apparantely anyone can release anything and people will discuss it, make threads about it, make videos about it etc.

;)

I doubt it. People get cancer and thyroid cancer, two-thirds of the people who get it are between the age of 20 to 55.

why being so hypothetically positively superstitious? ofcourse ppl get cancers, but the link between andro anabolic LIFE (gh, igf, aas, the list is too long... and all its direct and indirect consequences) and (predisposed) tumorous conditions (at the very least) is extremely clear. there is no doubt about that

It's as if you were saying you are doubting the enlarged organs (or even his death) could come from the abuse of aas and gf's...

i wonder what his prostate looked like...... 

everything is linked
the rest is egg or chicken first  blabber

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2017, 12:01:30 AM »
;)

why being so hypothetically positively superstitious? ofcourse ppl get cancers, but the link between andro anabolic LIFE (gh, igf, aas, the list is too long... and all its direct and indirect consequences) and (predisposed) tumorous conditions (at the very least) is extremely clear. there is no doubt about that

It's as if you were saying you are doubting the enlarged organs (or even his death) could come from the abuse of aas and gf's...

i wonder what his prostate looked like...... 

everything is linked
the rest is egg or chicken first  blabber

I said what I said, you are reading and adding way to much into it.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2017, 01:05:22 AM »
no problem
what did u mean then

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2017, 01:55:20 AM »
The woman that did the autopsy had a number of references/studies at the bottom of the page.  Every study was about anabolic steroids including steroid testing. She did a thorough job looking for the cause of death and how each drug impacted the body. I was surprised at how in depth his was compared to Rich's.

Have you nailed her yet?

If not when you do be sure and deep pound her tight asshole