Author Topic: Shocking New Gov't Statistic Democrats Don't Want You to Hear  (Read 2616 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Shocking New Gov't Statistic Democrats Don't Want You to Hear
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2017, 05:23:09 PM »
I'd be glad to

Obviously you're incapable of debating me on this (what else is new)

Either way you'd get your ass handed to you. I've already said, get you away from your computer and google and you would be lost. You and Tucker Carlson....lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You don't debate policy...ever. All you do is come on here and make excuses for the leftist communists.

You voted for Bernie Sanders for God's sake, I wouldn't expect you to be much more intelligent than a tadpole.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2017, 05:30:21 PM »
Either way you'd get your ass handed to you. I've already said, get you away from your computer and google and you would be lost. You and Tucker Carlson....lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You don't debate policy...ever. All you do is come on here and make excuses for the leftist communists.

there is policy debate in these unsubstantiated and ridiculous claims by Carlson

Think about his claim about drug possession for a second or two (or five hundred if you need it)

There are ~ 11 million illegal aliens in the US which has a population of ~ 323 million

Somehow those 11 million(which include children, elderly)  account  for 72% of all drug possession?

Do those numbers seem believable to you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2017, 05:39:46 PM »
there is policy debate in these unsubstantiated and ridiculous claims by Carlson

Think about his claim about drug possession for a second or two (or five hundred if you need it)

There are ~ 11 million illegal aliens in the US which has a population of ~ 323 million

Somehow those 11 million(which include children, elderly)  account  for 72% of all drug possession?

Do those numbers seem believable to you?

Don't skate what I just said. You're throw up some lame stat that shows otherwise? Like the "polls" you put up? You don't even watch him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2017, 05:49:30 PM »
Don't skate what I just said. You're throw up some lame stat that shows otherwise? Like the "polls" you put up? You don't even watch him.

Perfect example of why you're incapable of even having a discussion much less a debate

That "lame stat" I gave you are the estimated population of illegal immigrants and the population of the US

You're right

So lame   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2017, 05:58:02 PM »
Perfect example of why you're incapable of even having a discussion much less a debate

That "lame stat" I gave you are the estimated population of illegal immigrants and the population of the US

You're right

So lame   ::)

No, I take the word of people I trust that have a history owning liberals with legit proof to back it. The left is 100% incapable of telling the truth. It's impossible to discuss let alone argue with a liberal. And yes, that estimated 72% does seem legit especially if you take into consideration that most of the drugs coming into the US are from Mexico and South America. You had a shit load coming across the border during Obama's reign and opened the floodgates even more right before he left office.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2017, 06:05:58 PM »
“According to statistics from the U.S. Sentencing Commission, non-citizens are actually far more likely to commit serious crimes than Americans are,” said Carlson.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/tucker-carlson-unveils-never-seen-statistics-proving-illegal-aliens-commit-massively-disproportionate-amount-crime-video/

U.S. Sentencing Commission

https://www.ussc.gov/

DOJ Releases New Numbers: One-in-Five Federal Prisoners Are Foreign Born, Most Illegal Aliens

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/12/21/doj-releases-new-numbers-oneinfive-federal-prisoners-are-foreign-born-n2425834

Alien Incarceration Report

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Alien_Incarceration_Report_OIS_FY17_Q4_2.pdf

None of this backs up what he said in that video. We all know that there was a study released. However, what's not in the study are the statistics he cited and you didn't link to anything with those statistics either.  With the exception of the article that uses him as a source.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2017, 07:22:26 PM »
Yeah, I have a hard time trying to believe the thing about possessing drugs.  That would be a huge surprise.  But the other stats, not so much.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2017, 08:00:13 PM »
I watched it and his logic makes no sense

He starts out by implying if you're in this country illegally then because you've come here illegally you're more inclined to commit a crime

If someone comes here illegally it makes more sense to presume they want to stay here and that would suggest they would avoid doing things such as committing crimes which could get them thrown out

without seeing the actual data or the study from the US Sentencing Commission there is no way to tell if these number actually represent all illegal activities by everyone in this country

One claim he made stands out as appearing to be totally bogus and that is the claim that 72% of all drug possession is committed by illegal aliens

This seems impossible to believe and I have no doubt that looking at the data source would show this claim is not correct

I can tell you that in Austin Tx, which is one of the states listed with the highest illegal immigrant crime, very few arrests for drug possession was of illegal immigrants. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2017, 08:09:56 PM »
It's been 24 hrs and the "never before seen stats" are still "never seen"

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2017, 08:11:15 PM »
In many big cities, first thing these guys do is set up a crack connection and start selling like mad.  So walking around with drugs in their pockets, or whatever, isn't unusual.  But that's often in the places where cops are on the take and they can do it in relative safety, as long as their supplier is with the program.

To say 70 percent (plus) of possession-type charges are on the illegals, though, just doesn't seem possible.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2017, 08:15:49 PM »
"Supporters of the Trump theory have been pointing to data from the U.S. Sentencing Commission that found undocumented immigrants account for disturbingly high levels of violent crime. While they represent just 3.5% of the U.S. population, undocumented immigrants represented 7% of federal prison sentences following convictions on charges of sexual abuse, 9% of murders, 12% of assaults and 30% of kidnappings in 2013.
Case closed, right? Far from it.
Only a tiny percentage of the nation’s violent crimes are handled by the federal court system. Yes, undocumented immigrants accounted for 9.2% of federal murder convictions in 2013, but that represents a grand total of eight murder cases. When you consider that the FBI estimates there were 14,196 murders in the U.S. in 2013, those few cases handled by the federal court system don’t quite register as a reliable sample set."

Yeah...I'm gonna take a wait and see on this..something smells fishy about ol Tuckers report

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2017, 08:20:06 PM »
Agnostic, in the last few years of your career, did you see a sharp rise in folks getting busted carrying oddball type "research chemicals" around?  Stuff that generally looks to be crystalline and is often probably thought to be methamphetamine or perhaps MDMA or similar?