Author Topic: why was 15 banned  (Read 3317 times)

QuietYou

Re: why was 15 banned
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2018, 12:05:20 PM »
Are you talking about me again?

You got about as much bitch in your genetic makeup is skizo.

Keep talking about things you know sbsolutely nothing about. It reminds us all what a complete fucking dunce you are. What makes people like you so funny and pathetic is how even though you're all on the same "beta-male, zero social skills yet for some reason arrogant" (much much like Jason Genova), you losers can't even stay on the same fucking page. One of you morons says I somehow have 7 DUIs and argues that if it's been post posted here it's absolutely true. And another one of your Asperger's support group teammates posts that my bail was only 25,000. It's like I have autistic kids and the Asperger's kids arguing with me. Was it 70 URS or was it a $25,000 bill? Because you can't have it both ways dumbfucks.

But, either way, keep it up. Makes it really really easy to discern between the socially inept, uneducated trolls whose was only social interaction is via keyboard and mouse and those with the ability to use logic and reasoning and whose opinions are valued.

You will not be able to move up to the "master trainer" title with 7 DUI's sorry. So you'll never make more than 30 bucks an hour.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2018, 12:15:20 PM »
Sure think you pear bodied Irish turd

Go back to the bottle

hopefully you drink yourself to death shirferbrains
Hahahaha everyone hates you skinnyfat big nose smelly child molesters,every nation and every race despises you pakis. Ugly, terrible genetics and tiny cocks

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2018, 12:45:26 PM »
You will not be able to move up to the "master trainer" title with 7 DUI's sorry. So you'll never make more than 30 bucks an hour.

LoLkeep'em coming. Show us how clueless a human being can be.

I wasn't joking when I said I believe you're either Autistic or you have Asperger's, which is a contributing factor with your inability to comprehend that I can charge $100 an hour the whole the stopwatch and train housewives with a jump rope, a kettlebell, and a medicine ball... All without spending another $600 to put MFT on my business cards.

You know there's some obese black woman on this board who has tits that look like cucumbers and shapeless blobs for arms that spent that extra $600 so he could put an MFT behind his name because without spending that extra $600 you would never and your life believe he even had a gym membership. Hell you can even get an Associates Degree LGBT studies as a straight man, or. Certificate in the study of human sexuality from Drexel without ever seeing a woman naked in real life much less having any first hand sexual experience... same goes for obese people with tuber-tits, and have never ever ever in their life been below 25% body fat with Certified Sports Nutrition credentials.

QuietYou

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2018, 12:47:22 PM »
LoLkeep'em coming. Show us how clueless a human being can be.

I wasn't joking when I said I believe you're either Autistic or you have Asperger's, which is a contributing factor with your inability to comprehend that I can charge $100 an hour the whole the stopwatch and train housewives with a jump rope, a kettlebell, and a medicine ball... All without spending another $600 to put MFT on my business cards.

You know there's some obese black woman on this board who has tits that look like cucumbers and shapeless blobs for arms that spent that extra $600 so he could put an MFT behind his name because without spending that extra $600 you would never and your life believe he even had a gym membership. Hell you can even get an Associates Degree LGBT studies as a straight man, or. Certificate in the study of human sexuality from Drexel without ever seeing a woman naked in real life much less having any first hand sexual experience... same goes for obese people with tuber-tits, and have never ever ever in their life been below 25% body fat with Certified Sports Nutrition credentials.

It's all heresay until you prove otherwise. Where is the money? What are your most expensive items? Your shitbox car you take videos in doesn't count

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2018, 02:11:40 PM »
It's all heresay until you prove otherwise. Where is the money? What are your most expensive items? Your shitbox car you take videos in doesn't count

Lol "prove otherwise" like you matter hahaha

"What are your most expensive items?" "Take videos in" ??
 Hahahhaha.... I seriously believe you have autism or Asperger's everything you post points to some sort of social disability.

Do your adult babysitters know you're on the computer?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2018, 02:24:54 PM »
well he was a liar, and full of shit ,

Meta-physical

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2018, 03:56:21 PM »
Haha, just imagine his stupid face when he logged in for his usual 10-hour stint of shitposting about 'the son of 1000 whores' and 'neo-fascist, Marxist-Leninist, anarcho-capitalist medicated females' engendering a sex-doll revolution, only to realise he'd been banned.

QuietYou

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2018, 04:59:36 PM »
Lol "prove otherwise" like you matter hahaha

"What are your most expensive items?" "Take videos in" ??
 Hahahhaha.... I seriously believe you have autism or Asperger's everything you post points to some sort of social disability.

Do your adult babysitters know you're on the computer?
deflecting

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2018, 05:00:55 PM »
What's sadder than a smelly dirty paki who clearly doesn't lift weights and has no job or friends, logging into a bodybuilding site pretending to be other men so he can talk to people (men) and try make some friends.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2018, 05:01:24 PM »
What's sadder than a smelly dirty paki who clearly doesn't lift weights and has no job or friends, logging into a bodybuilding site pretending to be other men so he can talk to people (men) and try make some friends.
Shizzo?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2018, 05:02:07 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2018, 08:06:53 PM »
Yup. Another lame gimmick. Claims he is one of the most important people of the 21st century; shaped modern culture; interacts with very important peope.

Posts on getbig.  :D :D

yeah, he created 'club de madrid' too  :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2018, 08:26:03 PM »
deflecting

Deflecting? Nah.. That's me laughing in your face at you still believing anybody has to answer to you.. That your opinion or approval matters to anybody. Here, or in your daily life. Amazed to you think people don't notice your social disabilities jahaha

QuietYou

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2018, 10:53:24 PM »
Deflecting? Nah.. That's me laughing in your face at you still believing anybody has to answer to you.. That your opinion or approval matters to anybody. Here, or in your daily life. Amazed to you think people don't notice your social disabilities jahaha
So nothing valuable? Okay. What I thought

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2018, 11:22:43 PM »
he crossed the line in person insults , saying he wanted to rape someone's wife in front of their child . . .

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2018, 11:35:48 PM »
He's not banned, his mother just changed the parental control password on the family computer.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2018, 11:37:54 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2018, 01:37:59 AM »
Shizzo?

lol! After all these years you still got it.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2018, 02:44:16 AM »
Ok, now I need the backstory. Are these dudes famous?

CNN's Don Lemon and his lover.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2018, 11:32:54 AM »
Good Riddance!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2018, 12:38:13 PM »
Ha ha- So much love & support for scammer 15

Where are his elf’s & wizards & arse lickers when he needs them.. ::)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2018, 12:45:59 PM »
Just 2 sharp dressed bro's going out to dinner. Just happened to be holding hands. Nothing to see here folks.

except that one of them like Lemon in his tea.....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2018, 12:53:30 PM »
Never could figure out who's be dumb enough to buy gear online