Author Topic: I can reflect on my political views. Another year has passed, and...  (Read 9129 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: I can reflect on my political views. Another year has passed, and...
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2018, 03:00:49 PM »
I am just reiterating what you said.

There is no shame in having difficulties finding a women.

Well, now you have new and up-to-date information, so there you go.

And I know there’s no shame. That’s why I felt comfortable saying what I did ... years ago. Funny, though, how YOU state there’s no shame, and yet you’re the only one here who has repeatedly re-presented my words, that highlighted, again, a dry spell, in an effort to ... shame (and embarrass) me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2018, 03:04:55 PM »
Well, now you have new and up-to-date information, so there you go.

And I know there’s no shame. That’s why I felt comfortable saying what I did ... years ago. Funny, though, how YOU state there’s no shame, and yet you’re the only one here who has repeatedly re-presented my words, that highlighted, again, a dry spell, in an effort to ... shame (and embarrass) me.

Not at all. When the discussion comes up about women, I reiterate what you have stated. I do not recall reiterating it in any other conversation. I have no desire to shame you. My only motivation is to provide information to the topics that are discussed. I think your insight was important, hence why I reiterate it.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2018, 03:06:06 PM »
In grounded terms, I’m very successful. And I am happy (content, more accurately) ... and indeed a loner.

If you were here right now, I’d grab ya a root beer and we could jam metal and Ultimate Warrior DVDs.  

Haha ;D fair enough, and we’ll talk powerlifting since you are knowledgeable about the subject

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2018, 03:09:13 PM »
Haha ;D fair enough, and we’ll talk powerlifting since you are knowledgeable about the subject

I am too chief

Just talked to some pl today at the gym

Guy looks like crap but he is hella string in squats and deads

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2018, 03:10:13 PM »
Yeah that's true, and we willl have to gangbang his sisters, and all of his female relatives, which will be a nice treat for us, coz even though eyetalins are lesser whites their females have usually very very fuckable round asses 😉😎

Italian girls are usually hot, just won’t marry them lol

Like they say about Ferrari’s “it’s good to take them out, they are full of character, emotions, soul, beautiful, but high on maintenance, which I will never own long term”  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2018, 03:11:03 PM »
I am too chief

Just talked to some pl today at the gym

Guy looks like crap but he is hella string in squats and deads

Yes, while banging Matt’s sisters, I concur  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2018, 03:19:38 PM »
Yes, while banging Matt’s sisters, I concur  8)

Lol

Maybe we could post up this poster of Blakely for her to gaze at 😆

Btw, he claimed to be of Dutch bloodlines, so acceptable lol
Blakely said to me himself.... "smooove, i am an Alpha Male and therefore everyone notices me"

Yes he really did say this

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2018, 03:23:24 PM »
Not at all. When the discussion comes up about women, I reiterate what you have stated. I do not recall reiterating it in any other conversation. I have no desire to shame you. My only motivation is to provide information to the topics that are discussed. I think your insight was important, hence why I reiterate it.

Please just stop. You and you alone have restated this several times. And anyway, do you think it’s your place to comment on my personal life? Like, you’re my close friend and also have some founded inclination that I’m unable to explain myself?

It’s time to stop.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2018, 03:29:10 PM »

Also, I have a question to any Getbigger who disagrees with me: if you were in a dark alley, would you be more afraid if you saw a young Black man, or an elderly Chinese woman?

Calling bullshit on this.

You can't see a black person in a dark alley.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2018, 03:31:31 PM »
Please just stop. You and you alone have restated this several times. And anyway, do you think it’s your place to comment on my personal life? Like, you’re my close friend and also have some founded inclination that I’m unable to explain myself?

It’s time to stop.

You comment on other people's personal life (Matt Kroc and others). You're going to respond with, "But, Matt puts his life out there on social media." Well, you did the same. You made a comment on a public forum.

So, why can't people comment on your personal life?
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2018, 04:14:43 PM »
Grade a trolling by SF1900  ;D

Team SF1900!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2018, 06:14:39 PM »
I had to look and look for this thread. Well done, moderators.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »
Hahaha.

Ask any of these Getbiggers if they would jump into a lake of crocodiles and they would say no.  If you asked them why, they would say "Because some crocodiles bite you."  Meanwhile, hit them back with "Well, do ALL crocodiles bite you?"  And they would say no...in other words, they are PROFILING crocodiles based on the actions of a few.

Meanwhile, apply this to human interactions, and suddenly "That's racist!!!"  ::)

Please.

Also, I have a question to any Getbigger who disagrees with me: if you were in a dark alley, would you be more afraid if you saw a young Black man, or an elderly Chinese woman?

If you answered the young Black man, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE RACIST.  And sexist.

Now STFU and stop judging me for simply having common sense.  Just shut up.  Go live in Detroit or South Chicago if you love divershitty so much.

Def the elderly Chinese lady cause they usually know tai chi and Kung fu, I’ve seen too many martial arts movies  :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2018, 07:19:05 AM »
Wouldn't it be great if Matt took an Ancestry.com saliva swab and found that great -grandma was a race mixer?

Being Italian on my mother's side, and assuming that she is something close to 4% North African, it would stand to reason that I am likely 2% North African.  Not 2% sub-Saharan African, but nevertheless, I would be part Black by ancestry.  Even if only 1%, I am likely part Black.

What does that have to do with anything?  ???

My God, are your views so heavily influenced by mass media that you think anyone who holds realistic views on race is some irrational hater or a clouded supremacist?  My point is that the races are DIFFERENT.  Different races have different proclivities - the races differ by skin colour, skull morphology, twinning rates, and yes - average IQ level.?

I have no problem admitting that Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have higher intelligence on average than Caucasians.  Although to be fair, if you break down the Asian bell curve further, you will find that the "spread" of the bell curve - just like the male/female intelligence bell curves - you will find that women score closer to the mean score, with a per-capita rate of both geniuses and very dumb people lower than that of men - since men produce more geniuses and more dumb people, this is ultimately why men fill the jails, but also why men have such high rates of Nobel Prizes and other academic accomplishments.  When we break down the most intelligent people - people with IQ scores of 170 of higher, about 70% of those people are male.  Ditto for when we look at people with IQs lower than 85 - about 70% of those people are male.

This must mean that I hate men, right sceagacros?

What utter nonsense.  Simply stating that the races are different does not mean a person hates them.  But then again, in society today, simply stating that there are two biological sexes means that a person is "transphobic".  ::)

In short, I have NO PROBLEM acknowledging that I am very likely 1% Black.  As I said, my North African ancestry is probably around 2% on my mother's Southern Italian side.  Newsflash: that doesn't change any of the FACTS that I have been stating about race.

And the reason why I state these facts is because I am tired of White people continually being blamed for the failings of other groups.  Meanwhile, Jews, Asians, and Brahmin Indians all perform at or even ABOVE the White rate in Western societies, yet somehow they are completely ignored.  ::)  No one says that they are the victims of racism, because their results are even BETTER than that of White people, and since we can't claim that Western society is somehow "Asian Supremacist", the results of Asians are simply ignored.

Yet when masses of immigrants are imported into White-majority societies, and when those people get EXACTLY the same results they were getting in their own societies, it is somehow the fault of White people when that happens.  ::)  Please.

None of the "Blame Whitey" excuses work.  They hold no water.  Whites have BEYOND tripped over themselves to blame everything on racism, and what good has it done?  Name ONE society where the racial gaps in achievement do not exist?

So it's time to STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE.  To move on, and to look at the genetic component of intelligence, because THAT is the driving force behind disparate achievements.  Why else do Asians outperform White people?  I love how some ridiculous cultural excuse will be used, such as focus on academics, yet the African American community can't adopt that standard for some reason?  ::)

HOW MANY MORE YEARS MUST THESE RESULTS PERSIST BEFORE WE STATE THE OBVIOUS.

Like holy hell!  In 500 more years, when the results are EXACTLY the same, will we still ignore the genetic component and blame everything on White people?  Good God.

But don't worry sceagacros - we are on the verge of identifying the genes responsible for intelligence.  When that happens, what are you going to do?  What are you going to say?  Most likely, nothing.  Haha.  It's literally hilarious how you can have more evidence than you can shake a stick at, and leftists STILL deny the obvious.  It boggles the mind.

How much do you want to bet that the results are exactly the same this year, sceagacros...somehow I doubt you would take that bet.

Oh, and I see this thread has been moved into the Politics board.  Screw that!  Of course when truth is being spread around, it has to be suppressed like that.  It cannot be suppressed for much longer though, I can guarantee you that.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2018, 07:37:06 PM »
Being Italian on my mother's side, and assuming that she is something close to 4% North African, it would stand to reason that I am likely 2% North African.  Not 2% sub-Saharan African, but nevertheless, I would be part Black by ancestry.  Even if only 1%, I am likely part Black.

What does that have to do with anything?  ???

My God, are your views so heavily influenced by mass media that you think anyone who holds realistic views on race is some irrational hater or a clouded supremacist?  My point is that the races are DIFFERENT.  Different races have different proclivities - the races differ by skin colour, skull morphology, twinning rates, and yes - average IQ level.?

I have no problem admitting that Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have higher intelligence on average than Caucasians.  Although to be fair, if you break down the Asian bell curve further, you will find that the "spread" of the bell curve - just like the male/female intelligence bell curves - you will find that women score closer to the mean score, with a per-capita rate of both geniuses and very dumb people lower than that of men - since men produce more geniuses and more dumb people, this is ultimately why men fill the jails, but also why men have such high rates of Nobel Prizes and other academic accomplishments.  When we break down the most intelligent people - people with IQ scores of 170 of higher, about 70% of those people are male.  Ditto for when we look at people with IQs lower than 85 - about 70% of those people are male.

This must mean that I hate men, right sceagacros?

What utter nonsense.  Simply stating that the races are different does not mean a person hates them.  But then again, in society today, simply stating that there are two biological sexes means that a person is "transphobic".  ::)

In short, I have NO PROBLEM acknowledging that I am very likely 1% Black.  As I said, my North African ancestry is probably around 2% on my mother's Southern Italian side.  Newsflash: that doesn't change any of the FACTS that I have been stating about race.

And the reason why I state these facts is because I am tired of White people continually being blamed for the failings of other groups.  Meanwhile, Jews, Asians, and Brahmin Indians all perform at or even ABOVE the White rate in Western societies, yet somehow they are completely ignored.  ::)  No one says that they are the victims of racism, because their results are even BETTER than that of White people, and since we can't claim that Western society is somehow "Asian Supremacist", the results of Asians are simply ignored.

Yet when masses of immigrants are imported into White-majority societies, and when those people get EXACTLY the same results they were getting in their own societies, it is somehow the fault of White people when that happens.  ::)  Please.

None of the "Blame Whitey" excuses work.  They hold no water.  Whites have BEYOND tripped over themselves to blame everything on racism, and what good has it done?  Name ONE society where the racial gaps in achievement do not exist?

So it's time to STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE.  To move on, and to look at the genetic component of intelligence, because THAT is the driving force behind disparate achievements.  Why else do Asians outperform White people?  I love how some ridiculous cultural excuse will be used, such as focus on academics, yet the African American community can't adopt that standard for some reason?  ::)

HOW MANY MORE YEARS MUST THESE RESULTS PERSIST BEFORE WE STATE THE OBVIOUS.

Like holy hell!  In 500 more years, when the results are EXACTLY the same, will we still ignore the genetic component and blame everything on White people?  Good God.

But don't worry sceagacros - we are on the verge of identifying the genes responsible for intelligence.  When that happens, what are you going to do?  What are you going to say?  Most likely, nothing.  Haha.  It's literally hilarious how you can have more evidence than you can shake a stick at, and leftists STILL deny the obvious.  It boggles the mind.

How much do you want to bet that the results are exactly the same this year, sceagacros...somehow I doubt you would take that bet.

Oh, and I see this thread has been moved into the Politics board.  Screw that!  Of course when truth is being spread around, it has to be suppressed like that.  It cannot be suppressed for much longer though, I can guarantee you that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2018, 06:01:01 PM »
haha, moving the thread to the political board!!  ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2018, 06:03:42 PM »
Geez, Matt it seriously melting down in this thread.  :-\ :-\
X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2018, 06:10:01 PM »
What is the solution Matt? Segregation?

QuietYou

« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2018, 06:20:04 PM »
What is the solution Matt? Segregation?

Diversity itself was a flawed concept

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2018, 06:46:08 PM »
Diversity itself was a flawed concept

I can see that now. Especially when there is little to no assimilation. Early on in America, diversity was somewhat successful due to high rates of assimilation.

The massive influx of migrants into European countries have almost zero desire to assimilate.

QuietYou

« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2018, 06:53:47 PM »
I can see that now. Especially when there is little to no assimilation. Early on in America, diversity was somewhat successful due to high rates of assimilation.

The massive influx of migrants into European countries have almost zero desire to assimilate.

It's hard for them to have any incentive to, when the political parties in favor of bringing them in, hate the country themselves. When your whole political parties premise in 2018 is to secure the presidency through 2050 by any means, you'll do anything to bring them in which includes benefits, citizenships, healthcare etc.

Dems even beg and plead for illegals to be able to vote too. Clearly knowing their political standpoint will much favor their ability to win votes from that demographic. As if dead people voting 10 times isn't already enough for them.