Author Topic: interesting article on psychopaths.  (Read 8094 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: interesting article on psychopaths.
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2018, 05:57:40 PM »
solid 40

And what would your score for your Angel Killary be ??

60+
 :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 06:01:52 PM »
And what would your score for your Angel Killary be ??

60+
 :)

I'd have to look at the list again. I'm sure she would have some points, I don't believe it would be as high though. Marriages, sexual escapades are probably a little less than the Trumpster

James

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2018, 08:15:54 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2018, 01:30:04 PM »
I'd have to look at the list again. I'm sure she would have some points, I don't believe it would be as high though. Marriages, sexual escapades are probably a little less than the Trumpster

You probably right about the Marriages.
Sexual escapades a plenty ( or so we hear - Lesbian)

On everything else she gets top marks & extra
Makes her a Grade ‘A’Psychopath

If so what the Supposed Problem with trump ?
Is one Psychopath better than the other one......
If so The Better one was Elected.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2018, 02:50:23 PM »
You probably right about the Marriages.
Sexual escapades a plenty ( or so we hear - Lesbian)

On everything else she gets top marks & extra
Makes her a Grade ‘A’Psychopath

If so what the Supposed Problem with trump ?
Is one Psychopath better than the other one......
If so The Better one was Elected.

We can always disagree on which lesser evil was elected. If Hillary were elected I would be on here as well when she openly lied or made decisions or said things I thought were inappropriate, dangerous or ludicrous. It just so happens its Trump in the seat.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 03:08:26 PM »
We can always disagree on which lesser evil was elected. If Hillary were elected I would be on here as well when she openly lied or made decisions or said things I thought were inappropriate, dangerous or ludicrous. It just so happens its Trump in the seat.

Ok - i’ll Take your word on that - had she been elected.

Though without going through a whole other list of know things
She’s done - I don’t rightly recall you calling her on them.

No matter - she ( Thankfully isn’t TPOTUS )

Ps - I’ve Not yet found a copy of that book over here.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 03:10:57 PM »

Isn't it true, though, that at the initial point of reading about it (anything in question) and thinking about it for yourself, that you'd be more inclined to find reason to explain it, when it comes to Hillary, than otherwise?  And isn't it true it would influence what you post, here?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2018, 03:28:50 PM »
I don't blame you as an individual, since you're just following what you see.  You're doing what everyone else does.

And Trump's given his enemies every opening imaginable.  Maybe some think it's funny, or a great way to go... but it's not.  He'd be much stronger without fully-armed enemies on his ass all the time. 

Right now, he inflames and divides for no legitimate reason.  Just as the MSM (he claims to dislike) has specialized in for decades.  Why doesn't he take a better path?  He's supposed to lead.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 03:43:42 PM »

Ok - i’ll Take your word on that - had she been elected.

Though without going through a whole other list of know things
She’s done - I don’t rightly recall you calling her on them.

No matter - she ( Thankfully isn’t TPOTUS )

Ps - I’ve Not yet found a copy of that book over here.

Don't even bother. As soon as I get it from son I'll mail it to you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2018, 05:41:22 PM »
It's really "Anti-Social Personality Disorder."

DSM-V criteria

A. Significant impairments in personality functioning manifest by:

1. Impairments in self functioning (a or b):

a.Identity: Ego-centrism; self-esteem derived from personal gain, power, or pleasure.
        b.Self-direction: Goal-setting based on personal gratification; absence of prosocial internal standards associated with failure to conform to lawful or culturally normative ethical behavior.

AND

2. Impairments in interpersonal functioning (a or b):

a.Empathy: Lack of concern for feelings, needs, or suffering of others; lack of remorse after hurting or mistreating another.
        b.Intimacy: Incapacity for mutually intimate relationships, as exploitation is a primary means of relating to others, including by deceit and coercion; use of dominance or intimidation to control others.

B. Pathological personality traits in the following domains:

1. Antagonism, characterized by:

a.Manipulativeness: Frequent use of subterfuge to influence or control others; use of seduction, charm, glibness, or ingratiation to achieve one's ends.
        b.Deceitfulness: Dishonesty and fraudulence; misrepresentation of self; embellishment or fabrication when relating events.
        c. Callousness: Lack of concern for feelings or problems of others; lack of guilt or remorse about the negative or harmful effects of one's actions on others; aggression; sadism.
        d. Hostility: Persistent or frequent angry feelings; anger or irritability in response to minor slights and insults; mean, nasty, or vengeful behavior.

2. Disinhibition, characterized by:

a. Irresponsibility: Disregard for – and failure to honor – financial and other obligations or commitments; lack of respect for – and lack of follow through on agreements and promises.
        b. Impulsivity: Acting on the spur of the moment in response to immediate stimuli; acting on a momentary basis without a plan or consideration of outcomes; difficulty establishing and following plans.
        c.Risk taking: Engagement in dangerous, risky, and potentially self-damaging activities, unnecessarily and without regard for consequences; boredom proneness and thoughtless initiation of activities to counter boredom; lack of concern for one's limitations and denial of the reality of personal danger.

C. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual's personality trait expression are relatively stable across time and consistent across situations.

D. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual's personality trait expression are not better understood as normative for the individual's developmental stage or sociocultural environment.

E. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual's personality trait expression are not solely due to the direct physiological effects of a substance (e.g., a drug of abuse, medication) or a general medical condition (e.g., severe head trauma).

F. The individual is at least age 18 years.
X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 08:04:39 PM »
I withdraw all my anti trump statements. I just heard him declare that his meeting was so impressive yesterday and that he did so well, anchors sent him letters telling him how awesome he was.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2018, 09:46:27 PM »
I withdraw all my anti trump statements. I just heard him declare that his meeting was so impressive yesterday and that he did so well, anchors sent him letters telling him how awesome he was.

Or you could explain how you came up with a "solid 40" using the psychopath criteria you posted. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2018, 11:11:27 PM »
“The twenty traits assessed by the PCL-R score are:
glib and superficial charm 2
grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self 3
need for stimulation 3
pathological lying 3
cunning and manipulativeness 1
lack of remorse or guilt 3
shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness) 3
callousness and lack of empathy 3
parasitic lifestyle
poor behavioral controls 3
sexual promiscuity 3
early behavior problems
lack of realistic long-term goals 1
impulsivity 3
irresponsibility 3
failure to accept responsibility for own actions 3
many short-term marital relationships 3
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release
criminal versatility

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2018, 09:03:34 AM »
“The twenty traits assessed by the PCL-R score are:
glib and superficial charm 2
grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self 3
need for stimulation 3
pathological lying 3
cunning and manipulativeness 1
lack of remorse or guilt 3
shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness) 3
callousness and lack of empathy 3
parasitic lifestyle
poor behavioral controls 3
sexual promiscuity 3
early behavior problems
lack of realistic long-term goals 1
impulsivity 3
irresponsibility 3
failure to accept responsibility for own actions 3
many short-term marital relationships 3
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release
criminal versatility

From the link where you got this info: 

When properly completed by a qualified professional, the PCL-R provides a total score that indicates how closely the test subject matches the "perfect" score that a classic or prototypical psychopath would rate. Each of the twenty items is given a score of 0, 1, or 2 based on how well it applies to the subject being tested. A prototypical psychopath would receive a maximum score of 40, while someone with absolutely no psychopathic traits or tendencies would receive a score of zero. A score of 30 or above qualifies a person for a diagnosis of psychopathy. People with no criminal backgrounds normally score around 5. Many non-psychopathic criminal offenders score around 22.

http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#ixzz53cu6ypq5

You assigned 3 to 12 items. 

Also, there are problems with several of the items where you assigned numbers, but the one that jumped out at me as "many short-term marital relationships." He has had one short-term marriage (Marla Maples from 93-99).  He was married to Ivana for 15 years and has been married to Melania for 13 years.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2018, 10:43:50 AM »
From the link where you got this info: 

When properly completed by a qualified professional, the PCL-R provides a total score that indicates how closely the test subject matches the "perfect" score that a classic or prototypical psychopath would rate. Each of the twenty items is given a score of 0, 1, or 2 based on how well it applies to the subject being tested. A prototypical psychopath would receive a maximum score of 40, while someone with absolutely no psychopathic traits or tendencies would receive a score of zero. A score of 30 or above qualifies a person for a diagnosis of psychopathy. People with no criminal backgrounds normally score around 5. Many non-psychopathic criminal offenders score around 22.

http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#ixzz53cu6ypq5

You assigned 3 to 12 items. 

Also, there are problems with several of the items where you assigned numbers, but the one that jumped out at me as "many short-term marital relationships." He has had one short-term marriage (Marla Maples from 93-99).  He was married to Ivana for 15 years and has been married to Melania for 13 years.   

Valid observation. At 70 years old, the amount of times he has been married should be factored in with age. The time span of each marriage is subjective, what is short term? But yeah, you could drop that number.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2018, 02:08:44 PM »
Trump administration plans to expand mental-health coverage to veterans, aiming to curb suicides in the period shortly after people leave military service, when they are considered most vulnerable, officials said Tuesday.
President Donald Trump signed an executive order at the White House calling on various cabinet secretaries to devise a program within 60 days that will provide access to mental-health treatment and suicide prevention in the year after service members depart the military.

Good job Trump!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2018, 04:33:49 PM »
Trump administration plans to expand mental-health coverage to veterans, aiming to curb suicides in the period shortly after people leave military service, when they are considered most vulnerable, officials said Tuesday.
President Donald Trump signed an executive order at the White House calling on various cabinet secretaries to devise a program within 60 days that will provide access to mental-health treatment and suicide prevention in the year after service members depart the military.

Good job Trump!

;D

Trump to let states pursue Medicaid work requirements (http://archive.is/UPECD)
a