Author Topic: SHAWN RHODEN OUT OF ARNOLD CLASSIC!  (Read 5141 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
SHAWN RHODEN OUT OF ARNOLD CLASSIC!
« on: February 17, 2018, 06:46:28 AM »

be back

Re: SHAWN RHODEN OUT OF ARNOLD CLASSIC!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 06:47:52 AM »
awwww...fuck......what the fuck am I going to do now.....

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 06:48:14 AM »
Ninjas??   ???

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 06:57:16 AM »
awwww...fuck......what the fuck am I going to do now.....

Don't sweat it, you've still got time get your deposit back for the G4P session you booked. And, you can let your asshole hair grow back in.

J

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 06:58:38 AM »

Why he is out? Health, no in good condition 2 weeks prior? Only Aceto knows it

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 07:08:19 AM »
Tren was probably killing his kidneys

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 07:15:10 AM »
Tren was probably killing his kidneys

People forget that he is older, too.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 07:26:10 AM »
Fuck ,who is going to take 3rd place now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 07:34:44 AM »
Must have been those damn Russians

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2018, 07:37:08 AM »
Must have been those damn Russians

13 of them!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 08:20:56 AM »
Heart breaking

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2018, 09:35:26 AM »
Why he is out? Health, no in good condition 2 weeks prior? Only Aceto knows it
He fell asleep?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 09:37:55 AM »
He fell asleep?

He's always asleep. He's like horses, he can sleep standing up. He must have woken up and realized how stupid this is to continue in his 40s.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2018, 09:40:58 AM »
what a worthless video

breaking news that he's out, yet even though he does a radio show with chris aceto every week, he cant get the info as to why he is out

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2018, 09:42:54 AM »
Probably going in for sphincter replacement surgery.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2018, 09:44:11 AM »
You guys REALLY WANNA KNOW???? ;D
A

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 09:44:55 AM »

Yes, make another video about it.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 10:30:00 AM »

Shawn already posted about it, on his book of faces.  Sorry to steal your thunder.   :-\

This first picture here was a couple weeks ago when I was five weeks out from the Arnold Classic 2018. I was feeling great! Unfortunately, I came home to Santa Barbara to visit my family and I started throwing up for two days. Since I don’t normally complain my coach, Chris Aceto, recommended that I go to the hospital thinking that I may be overly dehydrated. I ended up being rushed by ambulance from one hospital to another that had better facilities to care for me. I was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit. Not only did I have the horrible flu going around but my hemoglobin level was at 4 (should be around 14). I lost A LOT of blood due to two ulcers bleeding into my intestine over a period of time. I was given 6 blood transfusions that brought my body back to levels where my body could reproduce enough blood on its own to normal levels. Since it is so close to the Arnold, I am disappointed that I must announce that I will not be competing in this years Arnold Classic 2018.

I am thankful that I am feeling better!! And I am thankful for all of the support from my family, friends and IFBB Pro League. I am back to training hard and pushing myself to bring my BEST to the Olympia 2018!

I will still be at the Arnold Classic 2018 to cheer on my fellow athletes and to chat with all the fans! I am looking forward to visiting with fans when I’m not on “diet brain!”

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 10:50:08 AM »
The truth is.... his cock got caught in a vacuum cleaner. Here you go.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2018, 11:05:26 AM »
I understand he had the flu and was sick for a few days, but he says he's back in the gym and training hard again, so why not compete?? How much muscle could you have possibly lost in a few days? Maybe you may lose a few placings, but atleast you have the probability to make some $$$, better then wasting the entire prep for nothing. And if you place bad just blame it on the fact you were sick. Plus he's going to the Arnold anyway, mine as well get on the stage.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2018, 11:09:46 AM »
I understand he had the flu and was sick for a few days, but he says he's back in the gym and training hard again, so why not compete?? How much muscle could you have possibly lost in a few days? Maybe you may lose a few placings, but atleast you have the probability to make some $$$, better then wasting the entire prep for nothing. And if you place bad just blame it on the fact you were sick. Plus he's going to the Arnold anyway, mine as well get on the stage.

This reads like what was going through the itsy-bitsy mind of Dallas McCarver.  Of course McCarver used much smaller words than you do because he wasn't nearly as smart as you.  But really.  If there is a warning sign, do you stop to read it and maybe change your direction in life or do you just drive on by and see what happens?

McCarver is dead and Rhoden can hit the snooze button or wake the fuck up.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2018, 11:16:40 AM »
This reads like what was going through the itsy-bitsy mind of Dallas McCarver.  Of course McCarver used much smaller words than you do because he wasn't nearly as smart as you.  But really.  If there is a warning sign, do you stop to read it and maybe change your direction in life or do you just drive on by and see what happens?

McCarver is dead and Rhoden can hit the snooze button or wake the fuck up.

People get the flu, it is flu season...whatever the case maybe, if you are going to sit out just say the stuff that happened regarding the sickness/hospital stay, and say you are resting a recovering, don't say you are back in the gym training hard. If you are back in the gym it couldn't have been that serious.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2018, 11:19:09 AM »
People get the flu, it is flu season...whatever the case maybe, if you are going to sit out just say the stuff that happened regarding the sickness/hospital stay, and say you are resting a recovering, don't say you are back in the gym training hard. If you are back in the gym it couldn't have been that serious.

Maybe he "thinks" he's psyching out the competition?   ;D  We'll all just wait and see if he passes out on stage...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2018, 11:22:08 AM »
Organs of peace.   :'(

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2018, 11:30:23 AM »
Shawn already posted about it, on his book of faces.  Sorry to steal your thunder.   :-\

This first picture here was a couple weeks ago when I was five weeks out from the Arnold Classic 2018. I was feeling great! Unfortunately, I came home to Santa Barbara to visit my family and I started throwing up for two days. Since I don’t normally complain my coach, Chris Aceto, recommended that I go to the hospital thinking that I may be overly dehydrated. I ended up being rushed by ambulance from one hospital to another that had better facilities to care for me. I was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit. Not only did I have the horrible flu going around but my hemoglobin level was at 4 (should be around 14). I lost A LOT of blood due to two ulcers bleeding into my intestine over a period of time. I was given 6 blood transfusions that brought my body back to levels where my body could reproduce enough blood on its own to normal levels. Since it is so close to the Arnold, I am disappointed that I must announce that I will not be competing in this years Arnold Classic 2018.

I am thankful that I am feeling better!! And I am thankful for all of the support from my family, friends and IFBB Pro League. I am back to training hard and pushing myself to bring my BEST to the Olympia 2018!

I will still be at the Arnold Classic 2018 to cheer on my fellow athletes and to chat with all the fans! I am looking forward to visiting with fans when I’m not on “diet brain!”

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

So many questions...

Why would Aceto think that vomiting was being caused by dehydration?  Rather than a virus or something?  Diuretic practice?

6 transfusions would be how many pints?  18 maybe?  If you lose that much blood, even over time, wouldn't it make your feces noticeably very dark?  Wouldn't you be feeling faint/passing out?

Why was his body not able to produce blood 'on its own'?

Maybe he was experimenting with EPO?

Calling our resident drug experts please.....
T