Author Topic: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.  (Read 14399 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2018, 06:03:47 PM »
Remember when the Irish couldn't eat in a diner in 1962 with the white folk? Yeah me neither
I wasn't alive in 1962.  :-*
And I bet the Irish wouldn't have bitched about that either.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2018, 06:12:25 PM »
Remember when the Irish couldn't eat in a diner in 1962 with the white folk? Yeah me neither

The irony of this is, now blacks are voluntarily segregating themselves
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2018, 06:24:44 PM »
I wasn't alive in 1962.  :-*
And I bet the Irish wouldn't have bitched about that either.

I bet you're right.. since the Irish had no problems going into the diners, and the irish were not treated the same as the blacks during slavery. It will take some research but you will find there was a difference. Not saying the Irish or the Chinese were treated as they should have been, but comparing apples to apples, it would be hard to find a history professor from a reputable college that would say they were equal.. and I think the fact up until 1964 the blacks were still officially being treated as second class humans bears that out.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2018, 11:14:54 PM »
I bet you're right.. since the Irish had no problems going into the diners, and the irish were not treated the same as the blacks during slavery. It will take some research but you will find there was a difference. Not saying the Irish or the Chinese were treated as they should have been, but comparing apples to apples, it would be hard to find a history professor from a reputable college that would say they were equal.. and I think the fact up until 1964 the blacks were still officially being treated as second class humans bears that out.

Just stop already. It’s embarrassing. Blacks walking around today are several generations removed from this. The bitching is fucking tiresome. Especially coming from white liberals like you live in areas that have a significant percentage below the national average of blacks. You’re what’s known as a long distance activist.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2018, 11:17:26 PM »
Just stop already. It’s embarrassing. Blacks walking around today are several generations removed from this. The bitching is fucking tiresome. Especially coming from white liberals like you live in areas that have a significant percentage below the national average of blacks. You’re what’s known as a long distance activist.

Generations...  :)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2018, 02:29:51 AM »
Generations...  :)

Sorry, you can spew this shit all you want but people aren’t buying the ridiculous liberal narrative anymore. Slavery didn’t start in the United States. That’s a fact. White Christians aren’t the only people in history to ever mistreat anyone. That’s a fact. Muslims conquered by the sword for 1400 fucking years and ran the slave trade in a much more brutal fashion than Europeans. That’s a fact. Blacks and women have underperformed by almost every metric and will continue to do so. That’s a fact.

You’re not progressive. Your regressive no matter how much you jerk yourself off to the contrary.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2018, 02:53:16 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2018, 07:42:53 AM »

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2018, 07:29:17 AM »
Guess he wants more shootings in his exclusive mansion filled neighborhood then. Maybe if a young black kid tried to break into his White dentists' neighbors mansion he wouldn't call cops...but I bet he would....The 911 call would be released with Rock screaming "Get some white cops over here to get this guy out my neighborhood....I have golf tomorrow".

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2018, 07:38:48 AM »
How on earth did you IQ stunted humans come to the conclusion that he really wants white people killed? He's a stand up comedian.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2018, 08:04:37 AM »
How on earth did you IQ stunted humans come to the conclusion that he really wants white people killed?

reality bites, tard

be back

« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2018, 08:28:59 AM »
How on earth did you IQ stunted humans come to the conclusion that he really wants white people killed? He's a stand up comedian.

he should try telling jokes...

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2018, 08:49:41 AM »
he should try telling jokes...

i don't know why but I always disliked both Oprah and Chris Rock

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2018, 11:12:37 AM »
i don't know why but I always disliked both Oprah and Chris Rock

I give Chris a pass since he's a comedian but i always got the feeling Oprah and Lebron are racist.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2018, 11:59:53 AM »
I give Chris a pass since he's a comedian

comedians, as a group, r complete tards.... intentionally wicked to a fault, unfunny... worthless dweebs crawling around in the gutter seeking validation to no avail. bunch of desperate, creepy scumbags with a black soul 4 the most part.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2018, 12:53:44 PM »
I give Chris a pass since he's a comedian but i always got the feeling Oprah and Lebron are racist.

Of course they’re racists.

We’re all racists.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2018, 01:52:42 PM »
Of course they’re racists.

We’re all racists.

True.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2018, 02:46:29 PM »
comedians, as a group, r complete tards.... intentionally wicked to a fault, unfunny... worthless dweebs crawling around in the gutter seeking validation to no avail. bunch of desperate, creepy scumbags with a black soul 4 the most part.

Back in the day I did some bartending and security at a comedy club. Your analysis is incredibly spot on. 👍

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2018, 06:17:39 PM »
Comedians are dangerous, since they can spread their opinions and agenda without as much repercussion as like for instance a Politician, since they could always go back to the "It was only a joke, man!"-defence.

Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2018, 06:33:20 PM »
Chris Rock is a comedian but he is also a libtard.  That pretty much means everything he says is for his profit and/or his ego.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2018, 09:55:11 PM »
Sorry, you can spew this shit all you want but people aren’t buying the ridiculous liberal narrative anymore. Slavery didn’t start in the United States. That’s a fact. White Christians aren’t the only people in history to ever mistreat anyone. That’s a fact. Muslims conquered by the sword for 1400 fucking years and ran the slave trade in a much more brutal fashion than Europeans. That’s a fact. Blacks and women have underperformed by almost every metric and will continue to do so. That’s a fact.

You’re not progressive. Your regressive no matter how much you jerk yourself off to the contrary.

You're an idiot.. but somewhere we may find middle ground

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2018, 10:13:48 PM »
You're an idiot.. but somewhere we may find middle ground

While this wasn't addressed to me I shall try to comment.  Intelligently.  I hope.

Slavery existed before Colonial America took it on and has existed long since we outlawed it.  To me it still exists in the form of welfare.  Instead of 40 acres and a mule, it's more vote for me and I'll get you more of what keeps you from having to work for a  living.  Kinda a shittier form of lazy indentured servitude.  Personally I know that time travel has never been invented because slavery is still talked about here in America as if it were still important.

It's not.  Because outside of the example I gave of welfare for a vote (or three), slavery does not exist in the USA.  It does in islime cuntries.   It does in A-frican cuntries.  It does in other turd world "nations".  But not here. Except for welfare and welfare is not just about black people.  I would guess there's more white trash on welfare than black trash, but hey, I really have no clue or stats!

Statistics are only "racist" if they point out someone other that white folk.  Even if the stats are true, they're bound to be named "racist".  Go figger.  It's like I used to tell the black kids that would beat me up in the '60s because I was white and skinnier and weaker and totally outnumbered by them.  I would never own a person.  I have enough trouble with a dog or cat, let alone someone that actually can speak.

Fuck, I am going waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, man.  Sorry.    The problem with "middle ground" is that inevitably it's too far left or right for either side of the subject.  Or so it would seem over the last several decades of my existence.  ;D

Time to rest, brother.  Have a good one and don't let people like (or unlike) me get to you.  In the end, people have to want to change their mind and we all know just how full that diaper gets on each and everyone of us.  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2018, 10:31:50 PM »
While this wasn't addressed to me I shall try to comment.  Intelligently.  I hope.

Slavery existed before Colonial America took it on and has existed long since we outlawed it.  To me it still exists in the form of welfare.  Instead of 40 acres and a mule, it's more vote for me and I'll get you more of what keeps you from having to work for a  living.  Kinda a shittier form of lazy indentured servitude.  Personally I know that time travel has never been invented because slavery is still talked about here in America as if it were still important.

It's not.  Because outside of the example I gave of welfare for a vote (or three), slavery does not exist in the USA.  It does in islime cuntries.   It does in A-frican cuntries.  It does in other turd world "nations".  But not here. Except for welfare and welfare is not just about black people.  I would guess there's more white trash on welfare than black trash, but hey, I really have no clue or stats!

Statistics are only "racist" if they point out someone other that white folk.  Even if the stats are true, they're bound to be named "racist".  Go figger.  It's like I used to tell the black kids that would beat me up in the '60s because I was white and skinnier and weaker and totally outnumbered by them.  I would never own a person.  I have enough trouble with a dog or cat, let alone someone that actually can speak.

Fuck, I am going waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, man.  Sorry.    The problem with "middle ground" is that inevitably it's too far left or right for either side of the subject.  Or so it would seem over the last several decades of my existence.  ;D

Time to rest, brother.  Have a good one and don't let people like (or unlike) me get to you.  In the end, people have to want to change their mind and we all know just how full that diaper gets on each and everyone of us.  ;D

My issue is people who try to minimize black slavery by any excuse...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2018, 10:45:53 PM »
My issue is people who try to minimize black slavery by any excuse...

Slavery is slavery
The black slavery was no better or worse than the slavery
Of other people’s before or what’s going on now

My issue is the constant They were hard done by ( yes they were & everyone else throughout history who were made slaves )
And we want compensating + The libtard white self hate going on now.

It happened & it was wrong - Fcuk all I or anyone can do about.
Let’s try dealing & stopping the slavery that is going on now in the world
Are blacks up in arms about that & trying to stop it.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2018, 10:56:04 PM »
Nothing on planet earth is equal.  Nothing.  That's not how reality works.

The number of black women raped by white men is almost zero compared to the amount of white women raped by black men.  Yet, at no point would ever I say more black women should be raped to make it equal.

That's fucking disgusting.
Wasn't there something when the Bernstein case came out?
How come no sister cannot help their careers like this or something to the effect...