Author Topic: Perverts in France - age of consent is 15?  (Read 15970 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: Perverts in France - age of consent is 15?
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2018, 11:15:55 PM »
I'm French, my country is plagued by marxist in every form, since may 1968, the famous so called "revolution".
asstropin

be back

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2018, 12:15:08 AM »
these threads always end up like this because people are retarded to the facts
Point 1 A paedophile is attracted to prepubescent children, not sexually developed 13 year olds, that would be a sex offender.
Point 2 A lot of peoples decisions to sleep with a young person is based on the age of consent not the appearance of the individual.

I have seen it many times on here "shes old enough so its game on", that isn't the way to view it.
If an 18 year old looks 12 then saying shes legal still means you desire 12 year old girls.

Your decision to sleep with someone should have nothing to do with the legal age of consent, if it does then you are morally corrupt.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Perverts in France
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2018, 12:20:12 AM »
so you a 27 year man had a RELATIONSHIP with a girl that didnt include sex?

Not with her but were were just dating, not exclusive.  I actually appreciated that she wasn't slutty.

Young, fit, pretty girls are the most valuable commodity on Earth and I treat them like it.  I won't try to stick my dick in a girl who isn't legal or isn't mentally and emotionally ready to be having sex.

be back

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2018, 12:25:03 AM »

Your decision to sleep with someone should have nothing to do with the legal age of consent, if it does then you are morally corrupt.

::)
Not with her but were were just dating, not exclusive.  I actually appreciated that she wasn't slutty.

Young, fit, pretty girls are the most valuable commodity on Earth and I treat them like it.  I won't try to stick my dick in a girl who isn't legal or isn't mentally and emotionally ready to be having sex.

the prosecution rests

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2018, 12:32:28 AM »

::)
the prosecution rests

False.  The legal age of consent should have something do do with your decision to sleep with someone or not.  It just shouldn't be the only factor in your decision. 

Like I said in the above post but you conveniently ignored.....not all people that are "legal" are mentally and emotionally ready to be having sex.

be back

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2018, 12:38:45 AM »
False.  The legal age of consent should have something do do with your decision to sleep with someone or not.  It just shouldn't be the only factor in your decision.  

Like I said in the above post but you conveniently ignored.....not all people that are "legal" are mentally and emotionally ready to be having sex.

Yes, only if you don't want to go to prison.

Think about it, the legal age of consent is to protect young people from sexual predators,people with normal sexual preferences don't need a legal age of consent.

If you are looking at someone and then asking if they are legal that should tell you something about yourself.

And yes, if someone is legal and emotionally retarded then you must have something wrong with you if you have a desire to sleep with them

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2018, 01:06:31 AM »
I'm French, my country is plagued by marxist in every form, since may 1968, the famous so called "revolution".

& the French Foreign Legion (Legion Etrangere) is doing nothing  :P :P :P

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2018, 02:59:01 AM »
Yes, only if you don't want to go to prison.

Think about it, the legal age of consent is to protect young people from sexual predators,people with normal sexual preferences don't need a legal age of consent.

If you are looking at someone and then asking if they are legal that should tell you something about yourself.

And yes, if someone is legal and emotionally retarded then you must have something wrong with you if you have a desire to sleep with them

Speaking of retarded, I think you are having a hard time understanding my words.  For the most part you and I agree.  What I'm saying is....

a.  You shouldn't have sex with someone that is not legally able to consent

b.  Just because someone is legally able to consent that doesn't mean that you should have sex with them because they still might not be mentally and emotionally ready.

Where we disagree is that I think you are too quick to label someone a paedo.  Finding 17,18, and 19 year olds attractive doesn't instantly make someone a sick pervert.  It's not equal to liking toddlers or something.

be back

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2018, 03:18:38 AM »
Speaking of retarded, I think you are having a hard time understanding my words.  For the most part you and I agree.  What I'm saying is....

a.  You shouldn't have sex with someone that is not legally able to consent

b.  Just because someone is legally able to consent that doesn't mean that you should have sex with them because they still might not be mentally and emotionally ready.

Where we disagree is that I think you are too quick to label someone a paedo.  Finding 17,18, and 19 year olds attractive doesn't instantly make someone a sick pervert.  It's not equal to liking toddlers or something.

I am exactly the opposite of being quick to label someone a pedo, you seem to be using the term pedo incorrectly, which is what 99% of the people on this forum do.

pedo = prepubescent children
sex offender = under the legal age of consent

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2018, 03:27:26 AM »
Fucking perverts want to make their sick-ass desires "legal".  Society should never treat children as "little adults".
France is turgid with muslime scum and muslime scum are pedophiles.  FTN.

Fuck France.  Apparently too many of their "men" lack the testicular fortitude to defend their women.  Europe in general better find it's collective balls soon.  Germany is filled with the most disgusting group of LWG cuntlettes the world has ever seen.  Disgusting eunuch-cucks.

be back

« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2018, 03:28:20 AM »
Fucking perverts want to make their sick-ass desires "legal".  Society should never treat children as "little adults".
France is turgid with muslime scum and muslime scum are pedophiles.  FTN.

Fuck France.  Apparently too many of their "men" lack the testicular fortitude to defend their women.  Europe in general better find it's collective balls soon.  Germany is filled with the most disgusting group of LWG cuntlettes the world has ever seen.  Disgusting eunuch-cucks.
get of the fence mate, say what you really feel....

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2018, 03:46:27 AM »
Age of sexual consent should be minimum 18.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2018, 04:34:34 AM »
I am exactly the opposite of being quick to label someone a pedo, you seem to be using the term pedo incorrectly, which is what 99% of the people on this forum do.

pedo = prepubescent children
sex offender = under the legal age of consent

Perhaps it is I that have misunderstood you.  If I have, then I offer my apologies.

Your above definitions are correct but before you seemed to be inferring that people that are attracted to younger looking women are basically all sickos.

I don't think that is always the case.

be back

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2018, 05:03:35 AM »
Perhaps it is I that have misunderstood you.  If I have, then I offer my apologies.

Your above definitions are correct but before you seemed to be inferring that people that are attracted to younger looking women are basically all sickos.

I don't think that is always the case.

Agreed... I have sort of taken something from another thread were someone was talking about an 80 year old man still finding young women sexually attractive, thats some creepy shit, I can understand an older man finding someone a lot younger beautiful, but a desire to sleep with them is wrong...

I posted the photo of Yolanda Hadid as an example of my preference as I have aged, I dont have any desire to even be around young women under 30 let alone sleep with them.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2018, 05:08:21 AM »
Agreed... I have sort of taken something from another thread were someone was talking about an 80 year old man still finding young women sexually attractive, thats some creepy shit, I can understand an older man finding someone a lot younger beautiful, but a desire to sleep with them is wrong...

I posted the photo of Yolanda Hadid as an example of my preference as I have aged, I dont have any desire to even be around young women under 30 let alone sleep with them.

I understand.  God, I hope I'm not still lusting after young women when I'm 80.  lol.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2018, 05:22:35 AM »
huh? an older man wanna sleep with a woman younger is wrong? since when?

should michael douglas, 73 divorce cathering zeta jones, 48?

be back

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2018, 05:26:44 AM »
huh? an older man wanna sleep with a woman younger is wrong? since when?

should michael douglas, 73 divorce cathering zeta jones, 48?

no Catherine Zeta Jones should divorce Michael Douglas...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2018, 05:28:57 AM »
ok, well you guys lost me.

you went from talking about not having sex with teenagers to not having sex with women in their 30's or 40's

be back

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2018, 05:29:32 AM »
ok, well you guys lost me.

you went from talking about not having sex with teenagers to not having sex with women in their 30's or 40's
30 is around my cut off, 40s good to go..

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2018, 05:52:14 AM »
On average, Western women don't know what they want until after age 23-25.  Definitely don't marry one younger than that or it likely won't end well.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2018, 06:29:06 AM »
Mainly religious fundamentalists such as Americans or muslims worry about such things. Sex and religion, it's always an awkward combination...

I don't see a problem with a 15 year old and a 19 year old?
Many girls have older boyfriends, because boys their own age still are very childish
this, who are we to judge God?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2018, 11:52:46 AM »
As if something magical happens to a female at 18. 
T

be back

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2018, 12:07:32 PM »
As if something magical happens to a female at 18. 
dirty twat...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2018, 06:43:48 PM »

It was me

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2018, 07:29:36 PM »
it's 16 in most us states, is 15 to 16 such a major difference?

devils advocate here ? 14 is young enough to be tried as an adult, shouldn't it  be old enough to decide if you wanna fuck

No.  That's not how it works.

For one thing, "deciding to fuck" and deciding to, say, kill someone... do you want me to continue?  They don't compare in any way and I'm sure you know that.

More than anything, we want to protect kids from predators who make an entire existence out of convincing them to give it up.  Predators who move through life actually looking for kids from broken homes, etc., and/or damaged kids who are vulnerable to being misguided and used.

As to "why 16, if not 15 or 14 or 12?", the line must be drawn like anything else in life.  But the idea isn't to "cleverly" perv it up a notch by lowering the line.