Author Topic: Krav Maga  (Read 4807 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Krav Maga
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2018, 07:00:47 AM »
Can't do that if a skilled striker lands a clean shot on your jaw or temple

That’s why you always strike first so the skilled striker can’t knock you out.But nothing ever works all the time and anyone can win on any given day.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2018, 07:02:09 AM »
best defence is sprinting....

Hahaha I guess this is true

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2018, 07:04:16 AM »
Can't do that if a skilled striker lands a clean shot on your jaw or temple

I think who lands first usually wins. Train for the first shot. If you think something is really going to go down land first with a hard well placed shot. Even on a seasoned fighter if you can land a good strike to the jaw temple solar plex first you can follow up with soccer kicks head stomps.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2018, 10:54:05 AM »
A big deal is made these days about learning a martial art for self defence but unless you are up to something that you shouldn’t or are very unlucky you should normally only ever have to defend yourself against some drunk bum or the insecure type who know they are absolute pussies and are so desperate to prove themselves they start bother every where they go, generally trained fighters or people who can handle themselves don’t go about starting fights they are usually very secure in who they are and don’t feel the need to prove anything or tell anyone how “tough” they are (if someone feels the need to announce how tough they are, they are usually far from it).

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2018, 10:57:07 AM »
I think who lands first usually wins. Train for the first shot. If you think something is really going to go down land first with a hard well placed shot. Even on a seasoned fighter if you can land a good strike to the jaw temple solar plex first you can follow up with soccer kicks head stomps.

Yep,  jaw and temple is were its at

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2018, 11:19:50 AM »
when do you start with the knocking out first?

is the time when somebody is look at you too late? better hit him to be sure.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2018, 11:22:27 AM »
WHat happened to him? None of my old Slough contacts know. He seems to have vanished??!

Can't imagine him having the time and nerves to escape the "scene" he's in. Most likely done as time is ticking.
Sucks big time.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2018, 11:36:57 AM »
A big deal is made these days about learning a martial art for self defence but unless you are up to something that you shouldn’t or are very unlucky you should normally only ever have to defend yourself against some drunk bum or the insecure type who know they are absolute pussies and are so desperate to prove themselves they start bother every where they go, generally trained fighters or people who can handle themselves don’t go about starting fights they are usually very secure in who they are and don’t feel the need to prove anything or tell anyone how “tough” they are (if someone feels the need to announce how tough they are, they are usually far from it).

Usually true but the toughest guy I ever met made sure everyone knew it.He left a path of destruction everywhere he went.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2018, 11:46:52 AM »
Usually true but the toughest guy I ever met made sure everyone knew it.He left a path of destruction everywhere he went.

we know eachother?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2018, 11:48:59 AM »

I agree that there are exceptions, a lad my dad ran around with in his younger days was the same as the guy you mentioned, was notoriously hard as nails but just had to be fighting every where he went.
Toughest bloke I ever knew was the complete opposite, never breathed a word of what he was or had any form of ego about it and you could joke and call him worse than shit and he’d laugh it off, someone even set his hair on fire in the pub and he still took it as a joke haha

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2018, 11:51:03 AM »
we know eachother?

Hahahahaha you keep it funny that’s for sure

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2018, 12:04:53 PM »
I agree that there are exceptions, a lad my dad ran around with in his younger days was the same as the guy you mentioned, was notoriously hard as nails but just had to be fighting every where he went.
Toughest bloke I ever knew was the complete opposite, never breathed a word of what he was or had any form of ego about it and you could joke and call him worse than shit and he’d laugh it off, someone even set his hair on fire in the pub and he still took it as a joke haha

That's great he was like that, I agree normally good fighters are humble about it but it's the sloppy, loud mouthed bully boys that get pissed and start on people for no reason. The bullys will glass you and seriously fuck you up but they are not normally technically good fighters.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2018, 12:15:38 PM »
Any truth to a potential Mayweather versus CM Punk UFC fight this summer??

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2018, 12:18:38 PM »

no idea, but whoever hits first wins.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2018, 12:28:26 PM »

gayweather<<<<<hearns Mr. Julian Jackson Micheal 2nd to Nunn

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2018, 12:31:54 PM »
I prefer to use the mystical ki-ya chi powers like Super Duper Master George Dillman teaches.
  I focus my energy and direct my screams at me opponent. They usually run to get their phones or drop out of sheer hysterical laughing fear.

I'm not to be messed with...I'm ultra dangerous.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2018, 12:36:31 PM »
when do you start with the knocking out first?

is the time when somebody is look at you too late? better hit him to be sure.

You create a "fence" a line. If someone steps over it twice lights out.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2018, 12:55:08 PM »

Please tell me that is a joke?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2018, 12:55:12 PM »
You create a "fence" a line. If someone steps over it twice lights out.

is the law in on this fence rule?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2018, 12:56:52 PM »
Please tell me that is a joke?

They were talking about it on Rogan a few days ago.

Would put alot of asses in seats.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2018, 12:58:10 PM »
is the law in on this fence rule?

Unfortunately not always. You have to be ready for the repercussions potential comebacks.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2018, 01:12:01 PM »
That's great he was like that, I agree normally good fighters are humble about it but it's the sloppy, loud mouthed bully boys that get pissed and start on people for no reason. The bullys will glass you and seriously fuck you up but they are not normally technically good fighters.

Your right mate and also the fuckers that go about in their little groups I remember that was the in thing back in the busy days of our towns local nightclub, one group from a nearby town was notorious for it they were all skinny little soft cu nts who couldn’t fight sleep individually but would go around singling out drunk people on their own and piling on them over nothing or some shit that they themselves orchestrated.