Author Topic: Anybody have experience with phentermine for weight loss?  (Read 6879 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Anybody have experience with phentermine for weight loss?
« on: March 08, 2018, 05:04:35 PM »
I told my doctor I needed to lose about 15-18 pounds I gained in five months by being a disgusting fat body with no willpower. He suggested this for a month. Any of y'all ever use it? What were the results? Sides etc.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Anybody have experience with phentermine for weight loss?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 05:49:11 PM »
I told my doctor I needed to lose about 15-18 pounds I gained in five months by being a disgusting fat body with no willpower. He suggested this for a month. Any of y'all ever use it? What were the results? Sides etc.

heard its hard core and it works

why not try hard core keto first? then fasted cardio? fasting ?

ive seen people dont well on fat burners -including me too

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 05:53:09 PM »
Just eat less after about 7 pm. Going to bed mildly hungry willlead to a weight loss of 1-3 pounds a week, depending on your activity level. Stay away from weight loss drugs.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 06:09:12 PM »
Never used phentermine.

Used to use Hydroxycut.

What about this Lipozene nonsense?

I must see that ad on television ten times a day.

Rodney Peete and his wife Holly Robinson.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 06:31:20 PM »
Getting jittery and nervous to lose weight with something that might have withdrawals sounds like a bad deal. How about going hungry every day and increasing cardio?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 06:44:32 PM »
Got 2 caps from a client back in 03 to try thinking it'd be like ephedrine for pre workout... Took it at about 2-3pm, anticipating it kicking in around 4 to train... 4pm comes and goes, nothing.. 5pm nothing.. 6pm train anyways, with no ripped fuel just in case it actually kicked in.. Nothing... Zero appetite and zero "stimulation", however I was laying in bed all night, wide awake till 7am. Exhausted all day the next day.

I've had clients who've used it for years straight however. Usually ladies 50+ who were impossible to work with diet-wise who couldn't understand thyroid down-regulation and thought 2 salads a day would "work", despite making no progress in years.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 09:25:29 PM »
Had it prescribed back in the 90's. I can remember not having any urge to eat at all. Could go all day without thinking about eating.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 12:36:08 AM »
Ask Basile how to get slim + 18' muscular arms  ;D

be back

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 01:04:38 AM »
Got 2 caps from a client back in 03 to try thinking it'd be like ephedrine for pre workout... Took it at about 2-3pm, anticipating it kicking in around 4 to train... 4pm comes and goes, nothing.. 5pm nothing.. 6pm train anyways, with no ripped fuel just in case it actually kicked in.. Nothing... Zero appetite and zero "stimulation", however I was laying in bed all night, wide awake till 7am. Exhausted all day the next day.

I've had clients who've used it for years straight however. Usually ladies 50+ who were impossible to work with diet-wise who couldn't understand thyroid down-regulation and thought 2 salads a day would "work", despite making no progress in years.

anyone eating 2 salads a day for years will be slim, regardless of your thyroid down -regulation theories.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 01:14:21 AM »
anyone eating 2 salads a day for years will be slim, regardless of your thyroid down -regulation theories.

Slim  :o they’re probably more likely Dead....
2 salads a day for years.... ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 01:26:04 AM »

Of course, coming from someone who's NEVER (all inclusive, including diet) trained anybody, much less had clients get bloodwork on specific things to gauge "progress(lack thereof ) from people who I know ate 2 chicken salads and maybe 1/2 a "chicken wrap", whatever the funk that is, and saw the Thyroid zfunction Results, amongst other things. ..... All things you have never done.

be back

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 03:28:46 AM »
Of course, coming from someone who's NEVER (all inclusive, including diet) trained anybody, much less had clients get bloodwork on specific things to gauge "progress(lack thereof ) from people who I know ate 2 chicken salads and maybe 1/2 a "chicken wrap", whatever the funk that is, and saw the Thyroid zfunction Results, amongst other things. ..... All things you have never done.
you have never provided evidence you have ever trained anyone either, don't forget that...

Your instagram has zero posts from anyone thanking you for PT or diet advice, not a single fucking one, why is that?
If someone helped me I would personally thank them and recommend them, you, zero, nadda, fucking ziltch.

Maybe its because you have never trained anyone, or that its because they just are all ungrateful fuckers, which is it?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2018, 03:34:05 AM »
heard its hard core and it works

why not try hard core keto first? then fasted cardio? fasting ?

ive seen people dont well on fat burners -including me too

I have no self control when it comes to food. Seriously, I'm like Brad Pitt in Oceans Eleven. Every time you see me I'm snacking. It's never been a huge problem before but now I'm creeping on late thirties and I'm slowing down. I went from 236 to 253 since October. You can't really tell but I can. It's all in my waist. My pants are so tight I'm getting reflux.  :-\

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 05:01:06 AM »
I have no self control when it comes to food. Seriously, I'm like Brad Pitt in Oceans Eleven. Every time you see me I'm snacking. It's never been a huge problem before but now I'm creeping on late thirties and I'm slowing down. I went from 236 to 253 since October. You can't really tell but I can. It's all in my waist. My pants are so tight I'm getting reflux.  :-\

Why not try

ephedrine
Clenbuterol
Thyroxine ( small amounts)
On there own or in different combinations

Cardio morning / evening

Types of food you’re eating

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 06:10:45 AM »

Who was your client ? El Chapo ?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 05:22:38 PM »
Day 3. This shit is like adderal without having any of the good side effects like euphoria and energy, although I'm not sleeping well. I'm going to give it a week and see what the results are before I decide whether or not to finish the month. I could literally not eat all day though. It's weird.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 07:15:37 PM »
I drink so  much damn hot caffeine teas - peppermint etc etc

kills my desire to eat

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2018, 08:40:27 PM »
you have never provided evidence you have ever trained anyone either, don't forget that...

Your instagram has zero posts from anyone thanking you for PT or diet advice, not a single fucking one, why is that?
If someone helped me I would personally thank them and recommend them, you, zero, nadda, fucking ziltch.

Maybe its because you have never trained anyone, or that its because they just are all ungrateful fuckers, which is it?

My god, it's like you have a learning disability or something... Oh wait, you do. It's like I have to explain this shit to you at least3x a month. You really think I only have 1 IG? LoL ... Like I'm gonna have training clients on the only page you know of, where I post not only about steroids, drug traffickers(borderland beat), etc... But also inappropriate sexual shit. You think I'm gonna have any clients associated with that account? Especially with their jobs/careers? You fucking dunce. I have to spell it out for you every time because I truly believe your autism prevents you from comprehending.

Much less will I risk exposing them to some of the mentally ill human garbage here, yourself included.

be back

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 05:26:20 AM »
My god, it's like you have a learning disability or something... Oh wait, you do. It's like I have to explain this shit to you at least3x a month. You really think I only have 1 IG? LoL ... Like I'm gonna have training clients on the only page you know of, where I post not only about steroids, drug traffickers(borderland beat), etc... But also inappropriate sexual shit. You think I'm gonna have any clients associated with that account? Especially with their jobs/careers? You fucking dunce. I have to spell it out for you every time because I truly believe your autism prevents you from comprehending.

Much less will I risk exposing them to some of the mentally ill human garbage here, yourself included.

You are not a personal trainer, you are a drunken pill head with no prospects relying on daddy to bail you out.

Give it up FFS.

98mustang

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »
Phentermine in my experience is the best drug to lose weight out of any listed, nothing comes close.  If your willing to deal with the side effects, mostly headache, cant sleep, always can try drugs to counter those two sides.  Got to eat though on it, its easy to forget, not care for food.

98mustang

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 12:31:12 PM »
Day 3. This shit is like adderal without having any of the good side effects like euphoria and energy, although I'm not sleeping well. I'm going to give it a week and see what the results are before I decide whether or not to finish the month. I could literally not eat all day though. It's weird.

If you stay on it you'll most likely lose tons of weight in a month, i would believe heavy nyquil on empty stomach to sleep would help.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 06:12:35 PM »
Phentermine in my experience is the best drug to lose weight out of any listed, nothing comes close.  If your willing to deal with the side effects, mostly headache, cant sleep, always can try drugs to counter those two sides.  Got to eat though on it, its easy to forget, not care for food.

I've probably only consumed 1200 calories today and I'm not hungry. Ate a scone for breakfast, tuna and rice for lunch (320 cal) and some veggies and pork for dinner. I only ate lunch out of boredom. My back does hurt a bit, not sure if that is a side or not.

I heard not to drink coffee while taking it but I drink coffee in the morning out of habit. I haven't noticed any of the real bad sides people talk about other than the sweating and restless sleep. I'll keep on it this month and see where it takes me.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 06:25:28 PM »
I just use caffeine from coffee and tea.

I may use an energy drink on the days I train back and legs during heavy (mass) training cycles.

98mustang

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2018, 06:35:19 PM »

I've probably only consumed 1200 calories today and I'm not hungry. Ate a scone for breakfast, tuna and rice for lunch (320 cal) and some veggies and pork for dinner. I only ate lunch out of boredom. My back does hurt a bit, not sure if that is a side or not.

I heard not to drink coffee while taking it but I drink coffee in the morning out of habit. I haven't noticed any of the real bad sides people talk about other than the sweating and restless sleep. I'll keep on it this month and see where it takes me.

yeah sounds like you'll get really good results, you could try naproxem for the back soreness.  Are you noticing any results yet?  If you combine it with cardio it works even faster.  I know its such a weird feeling to not be hungry crave food at all.  Also i already mentioned you could try nyquil big dose for sleep or just ask your doc to perscribe a sleeping pill.

Im surprised this weight loss drug isnt brought up that much not sure why.

98mustang

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2018, 06:38:03 PM »
Never used phentermine.

Used to use Hydroxycut.

What about this Lipozene nonsense?

I must see that ad on television ten times a day.

Rodney Peete and his wife Holly Robinson.

phentermine is much stronger than those listed above.