Author Topic: Anybody have experience with phentermine for weight loss?  (Read 7105 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Anybody have experience with phentermine for weight loss?
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 08:25:50 PM »
You are not a personal trainer, you are a drunken pill head with no prospects relying on daddy to bail you out.

Give it up FFS.

Been a pt & sn for 18yrs now, dunce.

Haven't been "drunk" since Nov 1st 2016.

And "pill head"? Bwahahahaha what the fuck pills am I gonna take that are strong enough to do anything? Lol you ignorant little autistic man-boy who's days comprise of making up lies about me and misquoting me and NEVER posting the quote of mine where you claim I said whatever you claim I did.

And bail out? I sat my whole 6weeks, idiot. I've never bailed out. First 2 there was no bail. Book and release and call an uber. 3rd one I sat.

Fuck, what a pathetic life you lead for a "man" in his mid 50s. Your autism explains EVERYTHING. Can't believe it took me this long to realize it... However I don't sit and think about you all day the way you do me.

Lol @ your "wife" leaving on a drunken cruise for a month without you. Hahahahaa... You think Go4it pulled out? Maybe she paid him extra to do so.

be back

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 10:56:59 PM »
Been a pt & sn for 18yrs now, dunce.

Haven't been "drunk" since Nov 1st 2016.

And "pill head"? Bwahahahaha what the fuck pills am I gonna take that are strong enough to do anything? Lol you ignorant little autistic man-boy who's days comprise of making up lies about me and misquoting me and NEVER posting the quote of mine where you claim I said whatever you claim I did.

And bail out? I sat my whole 6weeks, idiot. I've never bailed out. First 2 there was no bail. Book and release and call an uber. 3rd one I sat.

Fuck, what a pathetic life you lead for a "man" in his mid 50s. Your autism explains EVERYTHING. Can't believe it took me this long to realize it... However I don't sit and think about you all day the way you do me.

Lol @ your "wife" leaving on a drunken cruise for a month without you. Hahahahaa... You think Go4it pulled out? Maybe she paid him extra to do so.

You keep saying you are a PT doesnt make it any more true....

And if pills dont work why were you trying to buy some just last week?

rarbagaja

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2018, 11:08:52 PM »
listen to our resident stock trader, medical expert, Atlas Shrugged skimmer high iq expert on everything Eric Hogie talk on this video from his youtube channel. A near 40 year old man posting a vid of him playing tough guy and in the end sounding like an absolute fucking moron with his slow stutter speech and inability to construct a sentence. Gee and he wonders why people question what he says?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2018, 01:38:49 AM »
LOL at your dad leaving your mom for another man. Go ahead, deny it, let me plaster the proof all over the place
Brad Hogie and Rodger Jarabek make a nice couple for the last 20 years after multiple relocations now reside in Cathedral City and have a sweet pool in the back yard.

:o
Waiting for the reply to this one.
Hurry up ESF

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2018, 06:21:41 AM »
:o
Waiting for the reply to this one.
Hurry up ESF

This has been on Vince's forum Musclemayhem for a while. It goes pretty in depth.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 06:40:07 AM »
I told my doctor I needed to lose about 15-18 pounds I gained in five months by being a disgusting fat body with no willpower. He suggested this for a month. Any of y'all ever use it? What were the results? Sides etc.

So you lose the weight with a drug.

Then what?  Are you going to magically develop willpower to keep it off?

You have the financial means to eat well and make the time to exercise.

Everything else is just an excuse.

The long game is to fix the habits now that will cause you real problems in the future.

In essence, cut the shit, eat less, and move more.
Y

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 07:06:45 AM »
You keep saying you are a PT doesnt make it any more true....

And if pills dont work why were you trying to buy some just last week?

Because a girl needed 20 nolva tabs and I don't carry tabs. Acting dumb again, as if you didn't read where I explained this already.

Wtf would I be discussing narcs/recs with a phone # in song recognize genius. You keep trying spool hard to twist things into what you want them to be.

Besides, ffs, there's more than a handful of people here who've offered oxys in exchange for AAS,& even CA medical weed... At cheap prices. Why wouldn't I ever take them up on it? Autistic mind at work again.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 07:15:31 AM »
This thread is about Irongrip400lbs losing weight.

Fuck off with the rest of the shit.
Y

98mustang

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 12:13:03 PM »

The long game is to fix the habits now that will cause you real problems in the future.

Phentermine will really get him were he wants to get fast, just like steriods are a shortcut for some people.  Yes once he comes off it if he wants to keep the weight off then he needs a diet change from his previous diet.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2018, 12:13:29 PM »

Hopefully
Yes and no
You're right
I hope that's what happens
Yes sir!

See above answers. I'm a disgusting fat body with no willpower

This thread is about Irongrip400lbs losing weight.

Fuck off with the rest of the shit.

I hate you...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2018, 12:15:15 PM »
Phentermine will really get him were he wants to get fast, just like steriods are a shortcut for some people.  Yes once he comes off it if he wants to keep the weight off then he needs a diet change from his previous diet.

How much weight and what will the results look like? Will I be jiggly and soft? There is some muscle under the flub. I'm hoping for dnp type results, because it sure makes me feel like shit.

98mustang

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2018, 12:18:24 PM »
why are people hating on him trying to lose weight?  this forum is filled with people obssesing over guys injecting ml's of anabolic steriods to look "cool" he sounds like he would just like to be at a healthy bmi.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2018, 12:19:44 PM »
BRONKAID 4 LIFE

98mustang

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2018, 12:22:03 PM »
How much weight and what will the results look like? Will I be jiggly and soft? There is some muscle under the flub. I'm hoping for dnp type results, because it sure makes me feel like shit.

are you exercising along with taking it or have you built a base of natural muscle before depends.  DNP is very bad for you i would never suggest using it ever.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2018, 12:31:08 PM »
Phentermine is a very old school diet drug.  It was once described to me best as "female ritalin".  It was popular in the 60s and 70s with women as an appetite suppressant.  It works.  Will give you energy and focus. 

It has been slowly making a comeback over the last few years here with the antiaging and beauty clinics.  The "rage" now are phentermine lollipops.  Some are single dose, but the original ones were hard packed like a jaw breaker on a stick.  You only "savored" it for 5-10 minutes until the feeling passed before putting it away.  Which would seem to indicate the best use for them so you get a steady intake during the day and not a big dose all at once like with the caps or tabs.  I never tried it myself but have heard that the taste was stranger and no matter what flavor it was, it tasted as though it was mixed with Windex.

Pure hoodia is supposed to work as well.  If you get a legit product.  And it is legal too.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2018, 12:36:30 PM »
See above answers. I'm a disgusting fat body with no willpower

I hate you...

;D ;D ;D ;D

You just need to substitute some foods that work for that lack of willpower.  I can snack like a champion as well, but lately my thing has been roasted vegetables.  Twice a week I oven roast two trays full - broccoli / carrots / beets / cauliflower and brussel sprouts with olive oil / salt / garlic.

In addition to adding them to meals, sometimes when I'm hungry I just eat them with siraccha or something.   Takes away the cravings.   
Y

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2018, 12:46:16 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

You just need to substitute some foods that work for that lack of willpower.  I can snack like a champion as well, but lately my thing has been roasted vegetables.  Twice a week I oven roast two trays full - broccoli / carrots / beets / cauliflower and brussel sprouts with olive oil / salt / garlic.

In addition to adding them to meals, sometimes when I'm hungry I just eat them with siraccha or something.   Takes away the cravings.   

I am all in with every single one of those vegetables. Except beets. I just can't get on board with those little purple bastards.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2018, 01:00:04 PM »
I am all in with every single one of those vegetables. Except beets. I just can't get on board with those little purple bastards.

Yeah man, those are an acquired taste.

I was also unaware of one of their side effects.   Thought I was going to the hospital after I saw what was in the shitter before flushing.
Y

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2018, 02:21:23 PM »
Duromine very effective as an appetite suppressant, seen it used in Venice years ago quietly even when there was ephedrine around. Very long half life, made me feel like I've had too much caffeine didn't like it, at least with the old ephedrine stack precontest  it gave you a boost for a few hours then you went flat,so sleep was okay. duromine can really effect your sleep and it cant be healthy elevating your heart rate continuously, you need to take it really early to have any chance of sleep that night, at least in my limited experience

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2018, 06:32:56 PM »
are you exercising along with taking it or have you built a base of natural muscle before depends.  DNP is very bad for you i would never suggest using it ever.

I am exercising with it. My question, does the weight loss only come from lack of eating or is there some thermogenic affect? I am more sweaty than usual but with no energy boost. I actually feel a bit burnt out because of lack of sleep/not sleeping well but it's not like I am energized. It's really weird. My dose is 37.5mg daily.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2018, 07:23:06 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

to kill cravings
pickles
brush your teeth
chew gum
hot caffeine free herbal tea
cigarette - just kidding!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2018, 07:38:30 PM »
BRONKAID 4 LIFE

I just noticed bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate. For some reason I had always thought bronkaid was ephedrine hydrochloride, and the primatene tablets were ephedrine sulfate. Maybe they made a change recently or within the past year or so and I just didn't notice?(I sell them, very rarely take any. If i do its only a 1/2 and always before noon. Kills my already shitty appetite)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2018, 09:22:40 PM »
I told my doctor I needed to lose about 15-18 pounds I gained in five months by being a disgusting fat body with no willpower. He suggested this for a month. Any of y'all ever use it? What were the results? Sides etc.

As long as you don't have any cardiovasular problems, it works like amphed's so you'll burn off the fat if you use it for a month.  I would however try Double Tap Powder from Redcon1.   Excellent set of ingredients and its a very strong appetite suppressant. 
A

be back

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2018, 01:26:11 AM »
I just noticed bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate. For some reason I had always thought bronkaid was ephedrine hydrochloride, and the primatene tablets were ephedrine sulfate. Maybe they made a change recently or within the past year or so and I just didn't notice?(I sell them, very rarely take any. If i do its only a 1/2 and always before noon. Kills my already shitty appetite)

Didn't have any problems with appetite in hospital when all the food was free....

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2018, 03:41:06 AM »

As long as you don't have any cardiovasular problems, it works like amphed's so you'll burn off the fat if you use it for a month.  I would however try Double Tap Powder from Redcon1.   Excellent set of ingredients and its a very strong appetite suppressant. 

Your shop is down at the moment. You sell it there right?