Author Topic: Short hgh cycle  (Read 20408 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Short hgh cycle
« on: March 10, 2018, 05:05:49 AM »
I read some post sometime ago... really are there any purpose of taking 2 month hgh cycle? 5-6iu a day

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Short hgh cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 08:33:11 PM »
I did that and it was not worth it. my proplem was that I hit a wall about two years ago and totally lost interest in bodybuilding 2 months in on my growth cycle. was planning 6 months/ I was a bit fuller but it was definitely nothing special. was 5ius per day

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 04:08:27 PM »
I read some post sometime ago... really are there any purpose of taking 2 month hgh cycle? 5-6iu a day

Totally a waste of money! Must use hgh for at least 6 months to see any real benefits.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 01:46:30 AM »
Reason i ask im going on vacation to poland.. not sure if i should take hgh with me.. i started 16. Days ago.. im using 10iu a day.. but lower to 8iu today.. 10iu is too much.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 02:59:26 PM »
Not sure where you’re traveling from but don’t get caught bringing illegal drugs across borders. Not worth it. Maybe ship it to your destination via FedEx.  A short cycle has no benefit. Hgh is for the long game

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 04:05:07 PM »
Not sure where you’re traveling from but don’t get caught bringing illegal drugs across borders. Not worth it. Maybe ship it to your destination via FedEx.  A short cycle has no benefit. Hgh is for the long game

Hgh ie not illegal drug ? You think its a bad thing to be busted with it in polish airport

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 09:25:28 AM »
Totally a waste of money! Must use hgh for at least 6 months to see any real benefits.

Surely you jest?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 04:24:31 AM »
hgh should be run all the time for optimal results. You can blast and cruise depending on test slin. 6 months min.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 06:42:13 AM »
Im going to poland for 5 days.. im not comfertable taking with me gear.. you think its bad stop pinning hgh for 5 days ?

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 06:57:56 AM »
6 months min.

Six months minimum for what?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 08:41:29 AM »
Six months minimum for what?

to get some benfits from the elevated igf1 from the gh administration?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2018, 08:42:04 AM »
Im going to poland for 5 days.. im not comfertable taking with me gear.. you think its bad stop pinning hgh for 5 days ?

no 5 days is nothing. your igf will stay strong no worries.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2018, 08:44:25 AM »
to get some benfits from the elevated igf1 from the gh administration?

Negative, during fat loss phases, the lipolytic stimulation occurs within minutes and lasts for hours (assuming one stays fasted).

During growth phases, autocrine IGF-1 mRNA expression in skeletal muscle tissues becomes elevated within 30-60 minutes and can stay elevated for over 24 hours following a single bolus dose.

So, these "must wait six months" posts really just strike me as parroting of information that was likely started by folks many years ago with nefarious intent behind their posts.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2018, 08:48:12 AM »
Negative, during fat loss phases, the lipolytic stimulation occurs within minutes and lasts for hours (assuming one stays fasted).

During growth phases, autocrine IGF-1 mRNA expression in skeletal muscle tissues becomes elevated within 30-60 minutes and can stay elevated for over 24 hours following a single bolus dose.

So, these "must wait six months" posts really just strike me as parroting of information that was likely started by folks many years ago with nefarious intent behind their posts.

you faggotron... use some gh and see if you notice elevated bone mass in 30-60 minutes.

6 months is where the magic starts. people with experience know. I am gh for 4 years non stop. I know my shit.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 08:52:08 AM »
How long does one need to run for fat loss benefits? I was thinking of starting 4IU/day.
S

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 08:54:28 AM »
How long does one need to run for fat loss benefits? I was thinking of starting 4IU/day.

2-3 is also an option provided diet and cardio are on point. 3-5 IU ED for life is my suggestion to everybody with test.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 08:54:47 AM »
you faggotron... use some gh and see if you notice elevated bone mass in 30-60 minutes.

6 months is where the magic starts. people with experience know. I am gh for 4 years non stop. I know my shit.

Yes, because elevated bone mass is what we are after.  Before trying to pull rank, you might want to understand who you are replying to.

The "effects" of FDA approved GH occur nearly instantaneously, with cosmetic changes and glycogen supercompensation occurring within 24 hours of "fast hitting" brands such as Serostim and Saizen (mammalian cell derived).

Those from the E.coli family (e.g. Humatrope, Genotropin, Omnitrope, and Norditropin) tend to be a little more mild however you can still see changes within 72 hours of first injection.

If one is trying to set some imaginary timeline for when the GH "toggle switch" turns on months down the road, they are likely either being disingenuous or simply repeating what others have said on message boards over the years.  

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 08:57:47 AM »
Yes, because elevated bone mass is what we are after.  Before trying to pull rank, you might want to understand who you are replying to.

The "effects" of FDA approved GH occur nearly instantaneously, with cosmetic changes and glycogen supercompensation occurring within 24 hours of "fast hitting" brands such as Serostim and Saizen (mammalian cell derived).

Those from the E.coli family (e.g. Humatrope, Genotropin, Omnitrope, and Norditropin) tend to be a little more mild however you can still see changes within 72 hours of first injection.

If one is trying to set some imaginary timeline for when the GH "toggle switch" turns on months down the road, they are likely either being disingenuous or simply repeating what others have said on message boards over the years.  

to whom am i replying to? Should i get worried?  the results of the processes you are mentioning are noticeable in 5-6 months... I got noticeable self induced acromegaly, which is pretty nice.

It takes time. it is obvious it starts working when it enters your system.... duh...

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2018, 09:02:54 AM »
to whom am i replying to? Should i get worried?  the results of the processes you are mentioning are noticeable in 5-6 months... I got noticeable self induced acromegaly, which is pretty nice.

It takes time. it is obvious it starts working when it enters your system.... duh...

Worried?  No, that wasn't a threat - more that when you speak in a dismissive tone to someone, you may want to understand there are folks who have done considerable research and have published articles on the topic.

So perhaps we have a battle of semantics here?  If one says "you need to wait six months to see the effects of GH" that tells me that nothing will occur between day one and months six.  Please provide me with clarity if my assumption here is not accurate.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2018, 01:10:19 AM »
Worried?  No, that wasn't a threat - more that when you speak in a dismissive tone to someone, you may want to understand there are folks who have done considerable research and have published articles on the topic.

So perhaps we have a battle of semantics here?  If one says "you need to wait six months to see the effects of GH" that tells me that nothing will occur between day one and months six.  Please provide me with clarity if my assumption here is not accurate.

What i meant was that there is no point in running it below 6 months, because then it starts to shine. In the meanwhile there will be benefits, tons of them, but bodybuildingwise- there is no point in spending so much cash if you are not in it for the longer run with gh.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 02:21:48 AM »
What i meant was that there is no point in running it below 6 months, because then it starts to shine. In the meanwhile there will be benefits, tons of them, but bodybuildingwise- there is no point in spending so much cash if you are not in it for the longer run with gh.

I have 700 units, im wondering how high i should go..

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 03:03:10 AM »
I have 700 units, im wondering how high i should go..

whats your goal?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2018, 03:14:42 AM »
whats your goal?

Growing bigger and being leaner.. i also bought t4.. currently taking 100mcg ED.. been reading it is kind of a must to use it along with hgh.. you have any opinion pn that

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2018, 06:58:28 AM »

I still cannot get behind the sentiment that there is "no point in running it below six months".  Given two bodybuilders, all things being equal, give one GH for a month and they will be progressively ahead of the bodybuilder who was not using GH.

This is true in both fat loss and hypertrophy phases.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2018, 09:21:44 AM »
I think short HGH cycle can be incredibly effective... if you are using insulin with it.
I plan on doing 6iu of generics with 10iu of fast acting insulin pre workout for 6 weeks.
With tren ace and a TRT dose of test.

Never used HGH or slin before and dont want to spend the money on running GH year round
Also i dont think a low dose of chinese growth will do anything anyway...

Its clear to me that GH without slin is a great addition to any cycle. But without slin you arent getting worth your money.
My 2 cents...