Author Topic: Short hgh cycle  (Read 20390 times)

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Short hgh cycle
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2018, 07:24:12 PM »
No, doing a "feel test" is not going to address many of the concerns I have with non-FDA brands of GH.  Some of the well-known symptoms of GH (e.g. CTS, soft tissue edema, lethargy) may even be exaggerated when using non-FDA brands, but this does not automatically equate to them being "stronger".  In fact, many of these symptoms could be signs of one's body "fighting" the substance being injected (and/or the other ingredients in the vial).

My advice is never buy Chinese hgh. You just don’t know what you are getting, you can’t garauntee the process used to make it, and with all the time it takes to go from China to Ugl to you, it’s just not worth it.
If you don’t have the cash for pharma hgh, then save your money.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2018, 07:14:29 AM »
My advice is never buy Chinese hgh. You just don’t know what you are getting, you can’t garauntee the process used to make it, and with all the time it takes to go from China to Ugl to you, it’s just not worth it.

Its a gamble just like gear.
If you dont want to take it stay off drugs.

airman23

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2018, 01:07:40 PM »
igf induced hyperplasya and acromegaly is real son. Even my dick mutated with some significant change in thickness.

What I find amusing is that for years you have been posting on here about how much HGH you do, and how awesome it is... yet there was absolutely nothing impressive about any pics you have posted of yourself.  Like every time you did, I just thought what an absolutely ordinary gym rat physique... would think you were natural if I saw you at the gym.  You should save your money.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2018, 01:21:03 PM »
Its a gamble just like gear.
If you dont want to take it stay off drugs.

Agreed,  it there are ways to mitigate risk in all things. I waited to use HGH u til I found a source that I knew was legitimate. I am positive what I get is real fda-approved pharma HGH. I pay for it though because it’s not cheap!
Gear-wise it’s the same but you can test your product with ROIDTEST. It won’t tell you if it’s under dosed but it will test for the compound.
Gambling is a calculated risk where you position the odds in your best favor possible. It’s not a close your eyes and wish type of thing. Same with buying gear.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2018, 12:38:41 AM »
What I find amusing is that for years you have been posting on here about how much HGH you do, and how awesome it is... yet there was absolutely nothing impressive about any pics you have posted of yourself.  Like every time you did, I just thought what an absolutely ordinary gym rat physique... would think you were natural if I saw you at the gym.  You should save your money.

I thought he looked good, lol why are you being a dick?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2018, 01:30:32 PM »

generic hgh used to be great.. novotropin, nd blues, thanktropin, riptropin, hygetropin.. then idk wtf happened.. been using some grey tops that make me hold a ton of water.. im talking 10lbs of water off of 10iu per day lol.. who knows whats in this shit but all the tests come back legit.

airman23

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2018, 07:07:16 AM »
I thought he looked good, lol why are you being a dick?
Wasn't trying to be a dick... just for years seen him preaching about pharma GH.... having never tried any kind of GH myself and always hearing about how magic it is; when I actually saw his pics; just thought to myself that it's a waist of thousands of dollars... not making fun of him; just there was nothing that made me go wow... can look better with just juice and a good diet.