Author Topic: Was Steven Hawking saved?  (Read 11100 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Was Steven Hawking saved?
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2018, 06:46:24 AM »
Carry on with your ignorance and idiocy.

Why not use the pic above? One in which he was, you know, still alive!

Have some respect for this dead dude. Christ.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2018, 06:36:45 PM »

You have a good point. Open coffin funerals are the worst. No amount of cosmetics can make a dead person look alive. For family and friends of the deceased it is better to have good memories of them when they were alive and healthy. I know this from personal experience. Some people need closure and they believe they get this from seeing the deceased, in a coffin or in cold storage.

Also I apologize for my remarks which were in response to you posting "mangled in a car wreck". As I sometimes do, I took this literally and as it related to his appearance when alive and ALS had wrecked havoc with his body. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2018, 07:28:36 PM »
Thank goodness you aren't allowed within 500 yards of any schools in NSW, creep.

;D ;D
 ;D ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2018, 07:34:39 PM »
You know what I hate Viking? Willfully ignorant people. And this board has no shortage of them. It's not even laughable, it's pathetic. These people, this may or may not include live in a fucking fantasy world based on pseudoscience and revised history. And you ask why the hate? Why bullshit? This is why. These people are not going to make me feel ashamed for believing reality and things as they actually are. They go to hell (and they will)  .

Wiggz, regarding to you 'hell exist ' so where is HELL  ??? address & phone #. would be nice  :D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2018, 07:35:38 PM »

If it was a black guy you would say you're glad he's dead. Plz stfu

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2018, 07:39:55 PM »
Advice from one who claims to have "lost" his faith ... more cheek than an elephant's backside. 

Your pathetic imitation of a life speaks paperback volumes about the need for the sterilization of inbreds.  I don't give advice, Simple Simon, I merely state the truth as I see it and you, you product of a mindless evening of beatnik passion coupled with a decade of arduous drug ingestion, are no follower of the Nazarene.

You are a typist.  Even a chimp can type. Don't believe me?  Look at the Koran for proof.  If the Christ exists as he said he did, you would not.  Run along now, Curious George.  You disgusting manana muncher.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2018, 07:46:00 PM »
Listen Wiggs. You are a certified dope who believes all manner of bullshit that is on the net. I feel sorry for mentally challenged characters like you who cling to the most absurd nonsense.

I despise the way Christians fabricated their religion. It is all bullshit but dummies like Wiggs need to hold onto something since his own life is rather empty and shallow.

Listen up, simpleton.  I seriously doubt you have ever met a Christian.   Ergo, you are far from experienced in what it means to know some one that truly believes and follows the Nazarene.  So then.  What are you about to learn?

This:

That dumbfucks, like some children, are best seen and not heard.  Or in this case, not read.  That which Jesus of Nazareth taught is wisdom.  Alas, while you have ears you cannot hear with them.   This is because you've shoved your head so far up your own ass that you can chew your food a second time on its way down to your stomach.  You're a regular anal ostrich. 

Wiggs is an idiot, but you?  While not an idiot, you are a rude child.  So STFU.  Or must I dumb it down a notch or three?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2018, 08:33:01 PM »
If it was a black guy you would say you're glad he's dead. Plz stfu

Nope. Plenty of chocolates I like.

Are you black?

If so, I wish you were dead, for sure.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2018, 08:54:51 PM »
Listen up, simpleton.  I seriously doubt you have ever met a Christian.   Ergo, you are far from experienced in what it means to know some one that truly believes and follows the Nazarene.  So then.  What are you about to learn?

This:

That dumbfucks, like some children, are best seen and not heard.  Or in this case, not read.  That which Jesus of Nazareth taught is wisdom.  Alas, while you have ears you cannot hear with them.   This is because you've shoved your head so far up your own ass that you can chew your food a second time on its way down to your stomach.  You're a regular anal ostrich. 

Wiggs is an idiot, but you?  While not an idiot, you are a rude child.  So STFU.  Or must I dumb it down a notch or three?

How the believers assemble is so predictable. Imagine how disappointed I was to learn that there is no first hand evidence that he walked this earth. No one saw him or talked to him. Period. There was no trial etc., all made up stuff for the mugs out there who embraced this bullshit to be saved? What a load of crap. The bible is crap. All made up stuff for the unwashed simpletons of this world.

Read Richard Carrier and Raphael Lataster on the historicity of Jesus. Nope, he can't be found. What is left is a celestial Jesus who 'lived' up above the clouds but below the Moon. All bullshit now and what a disgrace that dorks
like you and Wiggs go around repeating this crap. You both have zero shame and very little ability to learn important things.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2018, 09:03:39 PM »
How the believers assemble is so predictable. Imagine how disappointed I was to learn that there is no first hand evidence that he walked this earth. No one saw him or talked to him. Period. There was no trial etc., all made up stuff for the mugs out there who embraced this bullshit to be saved? What a load of crap. The bible is crap. All made up stuff for the unwashed simpletons of this world.

Read Richard Carrier and Raphael Lataster on the historicity of Jesus. Nope, he can't be found. What is left is a celestial Jesus who 'lived' up above the clouds but below the Moon. All bullshit now and what a disgrace that dorks
like you and Wiggs go around repeating this crap. You both have zero shame and very little ability to learn important things.

He lived.  He harmed no one. Unlike HoMohammed.  Go pick on some muslimes and see where that gets you, buckwheat.  And I doubt you were "disappointed" at all.  Pathetic.  Like I said, STFU.

And I'm an Atheist, kiddo.  I  used to believe.  One thing I have NEVER believed in is the "goodness of mankind".  You certainly disprove that line of crap.  Typist.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2018, 10:26:28 PM »
He lived.  He harmed no one. Unlike HoMohammed.  Go pick on some muslimes and see where that gets you, buckwheat.  And I doubt you were "disappointed" at all.  Pathetic.  Like I said, STFU.

And I'm an Atheist, kiddo.  I  used to believe.  One thing I have NEVER believed in is the "goodness of mankind".  You certainly disprove that line of crap.  Typist.

All the more reason to read Lataster's book. Everyone growing up in the west has special days like Christmas and Easter. Most enjoy the holidays. All those religious schools and colleges are built on bullshit. I find that very sad

and even offensive. Religions are an institution and so there are people who defend and even perpetuate the crap. Shame on all of them.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2018, 11:56:36 PM »
The so-called believers are just as nasty as the unbelievers here. Why is that?

Wiggs has a sorry history of riding the wrong horse. Guy obviously is incapable of learning.

Thank goodness the internet provides fodder for these simpletons.

But how can you know all this? Can you explain the reason the Universe exists and what was the reason the Big Bang just started? What sparked the Big Bang? Where did all that energy come from? Why is there gravity and mass? We can observe it but why is it there in the first place? Until you can explain that with science I'll take you more seriously. The more plausible scenario is a Creator sparked it. In Genesis it is written: Let there be light! Well that could reference the Big Bang.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2018, 03:31:23 AM »
But how can you know all this? Can you explain the reason the Universe exists and what was the reason the Big Bang just started? What sparked the Big Bang? Where did all that energy come from? Why is there gravity and mass? We can observe it but why is it there in the first place? Until you can explain that with science I'll take you more seriously. The more plausible scenario is a Creator sparked it. In Genesis it is written: Let there be light! Well that could reference the Big Bang.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2018, 03:48:00 AM »
Your pathetic imitation of a life speaks paperback volumes about the need for the sterilization of inbreds.  I don't give advice, Simple Simon, I merely state the truth as I see it and you, you product of a mindless evening of beatnik passion coupled with a decade of arduous drug ingestion, are no follower of the Nazarene.

You are a typist.  Even a chimp can type. Don't believe me?  Look at the Koran for proof.  If the Christ exists as he said he did, you would not.  Run along now, Curious George.  You disgusting manana muncher.

Meltdown.
K

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2018, 03:58:58 AM »
Meltdown.

Hurts, doesn't it?  To be made a fool by someone with an average IQ is bad enough but to have done this to yourself with the quote  shown above?

Normally I would say that you have a wonderful economy with words  (i.e., you re stoooopid, which you are not) but in your case it's simply a matter of it hurts.  Huh, little man? Try living the faith you so regularly belittle.  You're not making a point, you are making it all too clear that I am correct in my estimation of your false faith in the Nazarene.

If I were you, I would be worried about hearing, "Depart from me. I never knew you."  But then, it's obvious you don't believe in the Christ and even less do you believe in yourself.  Keep this up and the next thing we all know you'll be wearing Dashikis and talking about how flat the Earf be.

Typist.

be back

« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2018, 03:59:20 AM »

by a man millions of years later..... ::)

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2018, 06:43:29 AM »
The best answer at this point is “l don’t know”.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2018, 11:02:59 AM »
Hurts, doesn't it?  To be made a fool by someone with an average IQ is bad enough but to have done this to yourself with the quote  shown above?

Normally I would say that you have a wonderful economy with words  (i.e., you re stoooopid, which you are not) but in your case it's simply a matter of it hurts.  Huh, little man? Try living the faith you so regularly belittle.  You're not making a point, you are making it all too clear that I am correct in my estimation of your false faith in the Nazarene.

If I were you, I would be worried about hearing, "Depart from me. I never knew you."  But then, it's obvious you don't believe in the Christ and even less do you believe in yourself.  Keep this up and the next thing we all know you'll be wearing Dashikis and talking about how flat the Earf be.

Typist.

Meltdown
K

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2018, 08:19:09 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2018, 10:22:11 AM »
Fuck off and die you creep. You're decrepit old ass will find out soon enough how right I am just as your being tossed in that lake of fire. Dwell on it numbnuts.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2018, 01:22:01 AM »
God is good