Author Topic: Seth Rich?  (Read 23851 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Seth Rich?
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2018, 11:45:36 AM »
Obviously, from most of your posts on this board and by how you address most other members, you have no clue what a normal, adult conversations really is.

I find it awfully strange that all of a sudden you care what I think and what I believe, only after I posted the video compilation showing CNN reporting fake news, and after posting an article about a lawsuit involving CNN for reporting fake news.  

I'm starting to think you really didn't believe that I would find video compilations of CNN reporting fake news, or that I would find an article about a lawsuit involving CNN for reporting fake news.

It seems your thread backfired and now you're pretending to care what I think or what I believe in order to find some way to discredit me, and some how find a way to cover up your thread fail.

Pathetic.  

what's pathetic is you trying to avoid an actual conversation about the facts about your own posts

even more pathetic is you whining about someone calling you a name

I've been called every name in the book by people on this site ...who cares

It comes with the territory

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2018, 11:48:06 AM »
what's pathetic is you trying to avoid an actual conversation about the facts about your own posts

even more pathetic is you whining about someone calling you a name

I've been called every name in the book by people on this site ...who cares

It comes with the territory

Thread fail.  Your thread backfired.  Deal with it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2018, 11:56:32 AM »

how can it backfire when you make a claim and then refuse to actually engage in a discussion

the fact of the matter is that Seth Rich's parents are suing Fox News

that what the subject of this thread is about and that is a fact (i.e. not fake news)

BTW - this is the  2nd law suit associated with Fox New's ongoing intentionally fraudulent story about Seth Rich's murder (as I'm sure already know given how well informed you are)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2018, 12:15:57 PM »
how can it backfire when you make a claim and then refuse to actually engage in a discussion

the fact of the matter is that Seth Rich's parents are suing Fox News

that what the subject of this thread is about and that is a fact (i.e. not fake news)

BTW - this is the  2nd law suit associated with Fox New's ongoing intentionally fraudulent story about Seth Rich's murder (as I'm sure already know given how well informed you are)

Your thread failed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2018, 12:20:21 PM »
Your thread failed.

fake news

You attempted to make a comparison and now you unwilling to support or even discuss it which is because you know you can't.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2018, 12:20:49 PM »
fake news

You attempted to make a comparison and now you unwilling to support or even discuss it which is because you know you can't.

It failed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2018, 12:42:03 PM »
It failed.

same old shit from you every time

you make a claim, offer some links and then refuse to discuss it or support it in any way

then you deflect, cry about someone calling you names and declare victory

same pathetic thing from you every time

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2018, 12:45:19 PM »

you make a claim, offer some links and then refuse to discuss it or support it in any way

Failed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2018, 12:54:01 PM »

You seem very bitter and angry.   Have a drink. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2018, 01:06:50 PM »
Failed.

Fake News

Trumptard logic at its finest

If CNN prints a story one time with an unverified source and virtually immediately retracts the story and fires the people associated with it that's EXACTLY the same as intentionally fabricating a story and repeating that fabricated story for weeks with multiple different media (internet, radio, TV), getting sued (two law suits so far) and NEVER firing anyone

Those two things are exactly the same in the Trumptard addled brain

Same addled brain that can't distinguish between intentional fraud and an error or just shoddy journalism

both are exactly the same in Trumptardia

I expect you'll be crying back soon with how I called you a name

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2018, 02:45:13 PM »
Fake News

Trumptard logic at its finest

If CNN prints a story one time with an unverified source and virtually immediately retracts the story and fires the people associated with it that's EXACTLY the same as intentionally fabricating a story and repeating that fabricated story for weeks with multiple different media (internet, radio, TV), getting sued (two law suits so far) and NEVER firing anyone

Those two things are exactly the same in the Trumptard addled brain

Same addled brain that can't distinguish between intentional fraud and an error or just shoddy journalism

both are exactly the same in Trumptardia

I expect you'll be crying back soon with how I called you a name

There you go.  Let all the anger out.  Feel better now?

I knew you were just pretending to care about what I think or about my beliefs.  I knew you were just pretending to want to have a normal, adult conversation.

You are just as dishonest as your beloved fake news network, CNN.

Thread fail.  Your thread backfired.  Deal with it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2018, 02:47:52 PM »

I knew you were just pretending to care about what I think or about my beliefs.  I knew you were just pretending to want to have a normal, adult conversation.

LOL - what anger?

just pointing out your pathetic attempt at trying to "prove" your point which consists of providing a totally weak example and then refusing to support or debate it and then declaring yourself victorious

I doubt that even worked for you in kindergarten much less anywhere else in your life

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2018, 03:23:14 PM »
LOL - what anger?

just pointing out your pathetic attempt at trying to "prove" your point which consists of providing a totally weak example and then refusing to support or debate it and then declaring yourself victorious

I doubt that even worked for you in kindergarten much less anywhere else in your life

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2018, 05:00:54 PM »

Let me know when you find some actual examples of fake news and hopefully you'll also have the balls to actually be able to defend your examples

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2018, 06:40:29 PM »
Let me know when you find some actual examples of fake news and hopefully you'll also have the balls to actually be able to defend your examples

I am not defending Fox News.  Who are you arguing with, yourself?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2018, 08:02:40 PM »
I am not defending Fox News.  Who are you arguing with, yourself?

where did I say you were defending Fox News Trumptard?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2018, 10:01:23 PM »
The DNC had Seth Rich murdered for stealing internal intel re: HRC  primary election fixing and providing same to Wikileaks. MS 13 cut outs were used to orchestrate the murder.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2018, 10:05:11 PM »
The DNC had Seth Rich murdered for stealing internal intel re: HRC  primary election fixing and providing same to Wikileaks. MS 13 cut outs were used to orchestrate the murder.

does Trump have this vital info?

this seems helpful to him

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2018, 10:06:36 PM »
does Trump have this vital info?

this seems helpful to him

Meltdown.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2018, 10:32:26 PM »
Meltdown.

so that's a no?

at least tell me Donny Jr is aware of this info

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2018, 06:24:28 AM »
where did I say you were defending Fox News Trumptard?

Then what are you arguing about, and with whom, yourself?

Oh, that's right.  You are angry that I mentioned your beloved fake news network, CNN.  And you are even angrier that I actually posted a video compilation of CNN reporting fake news, and an article about a lawsuit involving CNN for reporting fake news.  You didn't know these existed when you started this thread.

Your thread backfired.

Trumptard?  Yeah, a Venezuelan resident (according to you anyway), who voted for Trump?  That doesn't make sense. Only Democrats do this kind of voter fraud.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2018, 07:17:42 AM »
Not sure if Grasping is going to survive the beatdown in this thread by Loco....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2018, 09:01:53 AM »
Then what are you arguing about, and with whom, yourself?

Oh, that's right.  You are angry that I mentioned your beloved fake news network, CNN.  And you are even angrier that I actually posted a video compilation of CNN reporting fake news, and an article about a lawsuit involving CNN for reporting fake news.  You didn't know these existed when you started this thread.

Your thread backfired.

Trumptard?  Yeah, a Venezuelan resident (according to you anyway), who voted for Trump?  That doesn't make sense. Only Democrats do this kind of voter fraud.

Why are Trumptards so stupid

I started a thread about the fact that Seth Rich's parents were suing Fox News over their ongoing fraudulent story about the murder of their son.

For some reason you attempted to turn that fact into a referendum on fake news but you don't seem to actually know what that even is

As for calling you Trumptard even though you've admitted you're a foreigner I don't see the problem

As I mentioned before, you're a Trumptard in solidarity.

Also, we know Trumptards love name calling so it's kind of hard to believe you have any problem with being referred to as a Trumptad

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2018, 09:42:44 AM »
Why are Trumptards so stupid

Also, we know Trumptards love name calling so it's kind of hard to believe you have any problem with being referred to as a Trumptad

Oh, so that makes you a Trumptard, and me not so much.  Gotcha.

BTW, your thread backfired.  Epic fail.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2018, 10:31:30 AM »
Oh, so that makes you a Trumptard, and me not so much.  Gotcha.

BTW, your thread backfired.  Epic fail.

the thread is about the fact that Seth Rich's parents are suing Fox News

I guess you're saying the Trumptard perspective on this fact is that it's not true

Trumptards do love name calling

I don't recall you every calling out Trump for saying Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Low Energy Jeb, etc..

If you have said in a post that Trump shouldn't be doing this then go find it and post it here and then I'll stop referring to you as Trumptard

Otherwise, kind of hard to take you seriously when you whine about being referred to as a  Trumptard