Author Topic: Seth Rich?  (Read 23760 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Seth Rich?
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2018, 04:20:15 AM »
Trumptards do love name calling

I don't recall you every calling out Trump for saying Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Low Energy Jeb, etc..

If you have said in a post that Trump shouldn't be doing this then go find it and post it here and then I'll stop referring to you as Trumptard

Otherwise, kind of hard to take you seriously when you whine about being referred to as a  Trumptard

If Trumptards do love name calling, then you must award yourself #1 Trumptard of this board.

Why would I whine about being referred to as Trumptard by you, or about being referred to by you in any other term or slur meant to be taken as derogatory or as offensive?  You have been doing this to me and to most of the other members on this board for years.  Nobody here takes you seriously.

I simply point out your name calling(Trumptard, fundie, moron, stupid, bitch, etc.) as evidence that you are a grumpy jerk who has no clue what a normal, adult conversation is.  In this thread, I simply pointed out how you immediately resorted to name calling as soon as your beloved fake news network, CNN, was mentioned.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2018, 10:00:29 AM »
If Trumptards do love name calling, then you must award yourself #1 Trumptard of this board.

Why would I whine about being referred to as Trumptard by you, or about being referred to by you in any other term or slur meant to be taken as derogatory or as offensive?  You have been doing this to me and to most of the other members on this board for years.  Nobody here takes you seriously.

I simply point out your name calling(Trumptard, fundie, moron, stupid, bitch, etc.) as evidence that you are a grumpy jerk who has no clue what a normal, adult conversation is.  In this thread, I simply pointed out how you immediately resorted to name calling as soon as your beloved fake news network, CNN, was mentioned.

Truth. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2018, 10:05:06 AM »

wrong again Trumptard.  I'm just trying to  make you feel comfortable by following Trumps lead on this.

again, I offered to stop doing this if you can show me any post you made saying that Trump shouldn't be calling other people names.  

pretty simple offer for you

btw - I've been called every name in the book on this board (ask Bum - he's done this as much as anyone) and you don't see me using that as an excuse to avoid debate or to avoid supporting my own arguments

I understand that Trump is a world class pussy but I didn't realize that was a common characteristic of all Trumptards (obviously a mistake on my part)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2018, 12:19:07 PM »
wrong again Trumptard.  I'm just trying to  make you feel comfortable by following Trumps lead on this.

again, I offered to stop doing this if you can show me any post you made saying that Trump shouldn't be calling other people names.  

pretty simple offer for you

btw - I've been called every name in the book on this board (ask Bum - he's done this as much as anyone) and you don't see me using that as an excuse to avoid debate or to avoid supporting my own arguments

I understand that Trump is a world class pussy but I didn't realize that was a common characteristic of all Trumptards (obviously a mistake on my part)

Get over yourself.  I don't have to do anything for you, and you can call me anything you want.  Just don't expect anyone here to take you seriously.  You have no clue what a normal, adult conversation is.

Funny, I thought you were about to say that I've called you every name in the book, which you couldn't because I haven't.  So you instead bring up Bum into this?  Pathetic.  Unlike you, I don't resort to name calling if I'm out of arguments.

Your thread backfired.  Epic fail.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2018, 12:27:51 PM »
This may be the worst meltdown by Grasping I have seen yet.

Guy has no logic behind anything he posts.  Obsessed with/hates Trump and thinks of him as a loser, etc. because of the kind of person he is (calling people names, etc.) then calls other people names because......Trump does it. Huh?

I guess he is revealing the kind of individual he is as well?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2018, 12:44:51 PM »
Get over yourself.  I don't have to do anything for you, and you can call me anything you want.  Just don't expect anyone here to take you seriously.  You have no clue what a normal, adult conversation is.

Funny, I thought you were about to say that I've called you every name in the book, which you couldn't because I haven't.  So you instead bring up Bum into this?  Pathetic.  Unlike you, I don't resort to name calling if I'm out of arguments.

Your thread backfired.  Epic fail.

I brought up Bum because he posted in this thread on this page and he is an example of someone who has called me many names and I don't sit around and whine about it

The thread is about Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News for the ongoing fraudulent story about their sons murder

If you think this thread is a "fail" then you obviously don't believe that Fox New ran that fabricated story over all kinds  of media for many weeks

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2018, 01:00:01 PM »
I brought up Bum because he posted in this thread on this page and he is an example of someone who has called me many names and I don't sit around and whine about it

Whing about that is more of a Trumptard thing.  Very much like Trump himself who calls everyone names, criticizes everyone and then cries and whines like a bitch when people mock him. 

The thread is about Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News for the ongoing fraudulent story about their sons murder

If you think this thread is a "fail" then you obviously don't believe that Fox New ran that fabricated story over all kinds  of media for many weeks

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2018, 01:22:38 PM »

FYI, you just quoted yourself.  No idea why.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2018, 01:46:21 PM »
FYI, you just quoted yourself.  No idea why.

Because . . . . lol

Talking to yourself?

He’s not that clever
He’d end up arguing with himself

And he'd probably still think he won the argument.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2018, 02:08:50 PM »
FYI, you just quoted yourself.  No idea why.

of course you don't
that would require a shred of intelligence on your part

pretty obvious what happened

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2018, 06:56:40 PM »
of course you don't
that would require a shred of intelligence on your part

pretty obvious what happened

Sorry!  I forgot that you are arguing with yourself.  Carry on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2018, 08:20:55 PM »
Sorry!  I forgot that you are arguing with yourself.  Carry on.

yep, you're too stupid to figure out the obvious

that's why I didn't change it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2018, 04:18:22 AM »
Thread backfired.  Epic fail.

Why is Fox News not reporting on this story?

It's probably because they're the ones getting sued for spreading fake news.  Good.  Let all news networks who spread false news get sued so they can pay for it and finally stop.  CNN won't survive though.

>:( Trumptard

I don't watch Fox News or CNN, but I've seen video compilations of CNN flat out lying and staging false news many times.

I haven't seen any of those "video compilations"

I assume CNN was sued

Can you post some of those compilations here and I'll check them out

I assume there must have been some lawsuits too

CNN faced $100M lawsuit over botched Russia story

The specter of a $100 million libel suit scared CNN into retracting a poorly reported story that slimed an ally of President Trump’s — and forcing out the staffers responsible for it, The Post has learned.

The cable network’s coverage of Trump transition team member Anthony Scaramucci came amid federal scrutiny of corporate parent Time Warner’s pending purchase by AT&T — and the widespread belief among media execs that CNN President Jeff Zucker can’t survive a merger.

CNN immediately caved after Scaramucci, a financier and frequent network guest, cried foul and threatened to take legal action, sources said Tuesday.

Scaramucci got an unusual public apology but still hired a top Manhattan lawyer to put further pressure on CNN and “look after [his] interests in this matter,” one source said.

Sources also said the three journalists responsible for the retracted story — reporter Tom Frank, editor Eric Lichtblau and Lex Haris, who headed the CNN Investigates unit — were urged to resign.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/27/cnn-staffers-didnt-resign-over-retracted-story-they-got-fired/

Do you seriously think any of these one time events in any way compares to Fox New "reporting" the same false story over and over and over again.

I believe Fox News was eventually forced into admitting their story was fraudulent but only after weeks  (or months) of constant coverage

Is that comparable to one story where  retraction was almost immediate and people were fired

Wait.  So you are saying:

1.  It's okay if CNN reports fake news, but it's not okay if Fox News does it.

2.  It's okay to report fake news as long as it's reported only once per fake news.

3.  It's okay to report fake news, as long as they don't get caught.

4.  It's okay to report fake news if they get caught as long as they admit it's fake news and retract less than a couple of weeks from the day they get caught.

5.  It's okay to report fake news as long as they admit it's fake news and retract immediately after getting threatened with a lawsuit.

Gotcha.  Okay.

>:(  Trumptard

>:( stupid

>:( foreigner

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2018, 04:26:25 AM »
 :D Straw, I think you may need a vacation. You are getting really worked up over "fake news".
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2018, 08:55:24 AM »
Thread backfired.  Epic fail.

the thread is about Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News

so how exactly is that a fail

Oh wait, I forgot you only make declarations and then refuse or can't explain your own posts

I wonder what you'll do this time

Probably what you've always done, make excuses, whine about name calling but won't ever support or defend your own claim

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2018, 09:45:34 AM »
the thread is about Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News

so how exactly is that a fail

Oh wait, I forgot you only make declarations and then refuse or can't explain your own posts

I wonder what you'll do this time

Probably what you've always done, make excuses, whine about name calling but won't ever support or defend your own claim

No, this thread is now about your beloved fake news network, CNN.  Your thread backfired.

It's you, not me, who made it about CNN by complaining about my mention of it, and then asking me to post a video compilation showing CNN reporting fake news and an article about a lawsuit involving CNN because of their fake news reporting.

You could have just let it go at my first mention of CNN, but you didn't.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2018, 09:49:19 AM »
No, this thread is now about your beloved fake news network, CNN. Your thread backfired.

It's you, not me, who made it about CNN by complaining about my mention of it, and then asking me to post a video compilation showing CNN reporting fake news and an article about a lawsuit involving CNN because of their fake news reporting.

You could have just let it go at my first mention of CNN, but you didn't.

Nope, wrong again dipshit

I  understand you wanted to make it about that but when you tried you then refused to actually discuss your own posts...remember

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2018, 09:50:18 AM »
>:( dipshit

You made it about CNN, your beloved fake new network.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2018, 10:01:47 AM »
You made it about CNN, your beloved fake new network.

Oh poor, I called you name

you tried to conflate CNN with story about Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News but then you refused to discuss your own posts

All you've done this entire thread is dodge the subject

You started by pretending you couldn't find Google results

Then you brought up CNN and I gave you a specific offer and asked if you were capable of focusing on that and having a conversation.  I asked you to answer the question honestly

Then you pretended not to understand my question

Then you said OK but later said you were only saying "OK" to understanding the question

and on and on, always avoiding having to support or defend your own posts

and here we are 5 pages later and you're still doing the same thing

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2018, 10:07:18 AM »
Oh poor, I called you name

Yeah.  So?  That's what you do.

you tried to conflate CNN with story about Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News but then you refused to discuss your own posts

Not really.  Sorry you took it that way, and sorry I hurt your feelings.

It really isn't my intention to get under your skin, but at the same time I don't mind that I do.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2018, 10:13:58 AM »
Yeah.  So?  That's what you do.

Not really.  Sorry you took it that way, and sorry I hurt your feelings.

It really isn't my intention to get under your skin, but at the same time I don't mind that I do.

yes really, that's exactly what you did and when I offered to engage in a discussion about what YOU brought up you wouldn't defend your own statements

before even engaging the topic you brought up I asked if you were capable of focusing and having a discussion

I asked you to answer honestly so that I wouldn't be wasting my time

I guess I do have to give you credit for being dishonest and successfully wasting my time

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2018, 10:22:32 AM »
yes really, that's exactly what you did and when I offered to engage in a discussion about what YOU brought up you wouldn't defend your own statements

before even engaging the topic you brought up I asked if you were capable of focusing and having a discussion

I asked you to answer honestly so that I wouldn't be wasting my time

I guess I do have to give you credit for being dishonest and successfully wasting my time

You asked me for stuff you thought I couldn't produce, and you were wrong.  Give up already.

Your thread backfired. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2018, 10:28:57 AM »
You asked me for stuff you thought I couldn't produce, and you were wrong.  Give up already.

Your thread backfired.  

when I ask someone to post something I usually already know it exists

I want to see what you choose to post

After you posted it I gave you a specific offer to discuss one of the items you posted.

Here's that post

It's pretty obvious what I'm asking you but you chose to pretend not to understand

And then when you said "OK" you then pretended you were saying OK to understanding the question and not OK to focusing and having a conversation

As usual, you completely miss the point

the videos you posted aren't even a valid comparison

How about this

Let's compare the single story about Russia to the ongoing series of stories by Fox New about Seth Rich

Let me know if you're capable of focusing on that and having a conversation and I'll proceed later today

be honest

don't you're willing and capable if you're not actually going to follow through

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2018, 10:34:25 AM »
when I ask someone to post something I usually already know it exists

I want to see what you choose to post

Add Liar to your resume.  Not surprising seeing how you defend your beloved fake news network, CNN.

I haven't seen any of those "video compilations"

I assume CNN was sued

Can you post some of those compilations here and I'll check them out

please do

I'd like to see them

I assume there must have been some lawsuits too

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2018, 10:40:25 AM »
Add Liar to your resume.  Not surprising seeing how you defend your beloved fake news network, CNN.

yep, I was pretending not to be aware of what you might find

that's a common technique

It's not like I could google it first and find information for myself and then try to see what you could come up with and chose to post

that would be impossible

The point of course still being that I offered to discuss the things YOU chose to post and then you refused to support your own posts

Also, as I said previously, nothing  you chose to post was "fake news"