Author Topic: Seth Rich?  (Read 23761 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Seth Rich?
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2018, 10:43:32 AM »

Add Liar to your resume.  Not surprising seeing how you defend your beloved fake news network, CNN.

yep, I was pretending not to be aware of what you might find

Yep, you're are now a self proclaimed liar.  Good for you.  That'll help your impeccable credibility on this board.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2018, 10:48:50 AM »
yep, I was pretending not to be aware of what you might find

Yep, you're are now a self proclaimed liar.  Good for you.  That'll help your impeccable credibility on this board.

yep, maybe next time when I say I'm not aware of something and ask you to post it you'll figure out that I'm setting you up

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2018, 10:51:48 AM »
yep, maybe next time when I say I'm not aware of something and ask you to post it you'll figure out that I'm setting you up

Yep, I will follow your advice and assume that you are ALWAYS lying.  Very well!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2018, 11:03:18 AM »
Yep, I will follow your advice and assume that you are ALWAYS lying.  Very well!

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Your first post on this thread was to lie about your google results

Just quickly googled the guy.  Do you think the Russians killed him or something?

basically the exact same type of "deception" I used to get you to post videos and links

You know, the videos you then refused to debate or defend

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2018, 12:00:44 PM »
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Your first post on this thread was to lie about your google results

basically the exact same type of "deception" I used to get you to post videos and links

You know, the videos you then refused to debate or defend

Nope, unlike you I neither lied nor resorted to name calling.

And don't think for a moment that I'm buying your lie about pretending not to know about the CNN video compilation and the lawsuit article.  You didn't know about those before you started this thread.

You did however pretend to care about my beliefs and pretended to want to have a normal, adult conversation after that.  You realized your thread had backfired and were desperately looking for a way to discredit me and to cover up your epic thread fail.

Pathetic that you'd rather proclaim yourself the liar that you are than admit that your thread backfired.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2018, 12:40:08 PM »

And don't think for a moment that I'm buying your lie about pretending not to know about the CNN video compilation and the lawsuit article.  You didn't know about those before you started this thread.

You did however pretend to care about my beliefs and pretended to want to have a normal, adult conversation after that.  You realized your thread had backfired and were desperately looking for a way to discredit me and to cover up your epic thread fail.

Pathetic that you'd rather proclaim yourself the liar that you are than admit that your thread backfired.

Of course you "lied"

The first page of this post is full of your standard lying and game playing pretending not to get the results of a simple google search.

Notice in my later posts I politely asked you if you were capable of engaging in a discussion about YOUR posts and you again lied and continued your usual game playing and deflection

This thread is about Seth Rich's parents suing Fox news.  I know you wanted to make it about something else and I even politely offered to entertain your attempt to change the topic but all you did was your usual game playing and refusal to defend your own posts

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2018, 01:26:44 PM »
Of course you "lied"

The first page of this post is full of your standard lying and game playing pretending not to get the results of a simple google search.

Notice in my later posts I politely asked you if you were capable of engaging in a discussion about YOUR posts and you again lied and continued your usual game playing and deflection

This thread is about Seth Rich's parents suing Fox news.  I know you wanted to make it about something else and I even politely offered to entertain your attempt to change the topic but all you did was your usual game playing and refusal to defend your own posts

Your thread failed miserably.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2018, 02:15:30 PM »

Your thread failed miserably.

it's pretty obvious you lied on the first page about not being able to find google results of Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News.  I even entertained your bullshit by providing you a link with google results

After that you just played your usual games of attempting to derail a thread and again I even entertained your attempt to do that but of course then you lied about being willing to engage in a conversation about your very own posts and then started your usual whining about name calling as a way to continue to avoid talking about your own posts.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2018, 05:10:19 PM »
someone in this thread prove to me that this didn't happen! Right now!  >:(
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2018, 04:21:24 AM »
it's pretty obvious you lied on the first page about not being able to find google results of Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News.  I even entertained your bullshit by providing you a link with google results

After that you just played your usual games of attempting to derail a thread and again I even entertained your attempt to do that but of course then you lied about being willing to engage in a conversation about your very own posts and then started your usual whining about name calling as a way to continue to avoid talking about your own posts.

Just out of curiosity, how is it "obvious" that I lied about missing it the first time?  Is it because liars such as yourself believe that everybody else is a liar too?

You too missed the Twitter link Coach was talking about.  It was right in front of your face and you missed it, or were you lying about missing it?

weird, it doesn't lead to a Twitter page but if anyone is dumb enough to fuck up clicking on a link it would be you

It was right there on the google page. But fuck, you're a dumbass

Hey dumbass Straw, look at the screenshot. "Seth Rich on Twitter"

The first thing I looked at and clicked on in my first search attempt was Seth Rich's Wikipedia page, which is at the very top and to the right of the Google search results.  The Wikipedia page had way too much information on the guy, which I had no time and no interest in reading.

No, I actually found way too much stuff about him in a general search and I was wondering what's the latest, what should Fox News be saying about him right now.  Quickly text searched CNN's and Yahoo's main page for a headline with that name on it, but nothing.

However, Wikipedia wastes no time informing the reader that the guy was murdered.  The most recent thing I had read before seeing this thread was headlines about murder attempts in England by Russians.  And since you're always like

:o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o

I thought this thread was somehow related.

Just quickly googled the guy.  Do you think the Russians killed him or something?

I was sincerely relying on you, the thread creator, to elaborate since your thread title was nothing but some dude's name, and your first post was nothing but a vague question with no explanation and no clue as to why you were asking.  You could have at the very least included a head line, a link to the story, or both.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2018, 10:02:54 AM »

Just out of curiosity, how is it "obvious" that I lied about missing it the first time?  Is it because liars such as yourself believe that everybody else is a liar too?

You too missed the Twitter link Coach was talking about.  It was right in front of your face and you missed it, or were you lying about missing it?

The first thing I looked at and clicked on in my first search attempt was Seth Rich's Wikipedia page, which is at the very top and to the right of the Google search results.  The Wikipedia page had way too much information on the guy, which I had no time and no interest in reading.

However, Wikipedia wastes no time informing the reader that the guy was murdered.  The most recent thing I had read before seeing this thread was headlines about murder attempts in England by Russians.  And since you're always like

:o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o Trump  :o Russia  :o

I was sincerely relying on you, the thread creator, to elaborate since your thread title was nothing but some dude's name, and your first post was nothing but a vague question with no explanation and no clue as to why you were asking.  You could have at the very least included a head line, a link to the story, or both.

LOL  - you're all over the map now

try to focus

Seth Rich's parents are suing Fox News for their ongoing fraudulent story about the murder of their son

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2018, 10:10:06 AM »
LOL  - you're all over the map now

try to focus

Seth Rich's parents are suing Fox News for their ongoing fraudulent story about the murder of their son

it's pretty obvious you lied on the first page about not being able to find google results of Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2018, 10:30:57 AM »

try to focus

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2018, 10:42:42 AM »
try to focus

it's pretty obvious you lied on the first page about not being able to find google results of Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2018, 10:55:28 AM »

Try to pay attention Trumptard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2018, 11:32:13 AM »
Former Marine Charged In Shooting, Hit-And-Run Of Controversial Seth Rich Investigator
The Daily Caller ^ | Chuck Ross
Posted on 3/21/2018, 1:16:59 PM by Enlightened1

A former Marine, who claims to have worked as a special agent with the Department of Energy, has been charged with shooting and running over Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman, who conducted a controversial investigation of former DNC staffer Seth Rich’s murder.

Kevin Doherty, 46, was charged Monday with Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony and two counts of Malicious Wounding, according to a press release from the Arlington, Va, Co. police department.

The Washington Post provided more details about the attack, which was the second to befall Burkman over the past several months. An unidentified assailant attacked Burkman with pepper spray at his home in January.

Burkman was shot and run over March 13 at a Rosslyn Marriott hotel’s parking garage. Burkman was there to retrieve what he thought were documents from an FBI whistleblower.

Doherty worked for Burkman on the Rich investigation until July 2017. Rich, a data analyst at the DNC, was murdered in Washington, D.C., on July 10, 2016, under mysterious circumstances. Doherty was an investigator on Burkman’s Profiling Project, the group he formed to solve the Rich case.

Rich’s death was initially described as a robbery gone wrong, but conspiracy theorists speculated he was killed due to involvement in stealing DNC emails eventually released through WikiLeaks. There is no evidence Rich was involved in handling DNC emails.

Burkman began working pro bono for Rich’s family in late 2016. He has come under heavy criticism for circulating unfounded theories about Rich’s death, including the Russian government was behind the killing. Burkman later claimed evidence suggested a serial killer murdered Rich.

Rich’s family members have since distanced themselves from Burkman.

Burkman fired Doherty and sent him a cease and desist letter, he told The Post.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2018, 11:33:40 AM »
Try to pay attention Trumptard

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2018, 11:41:51 AM »

Interesting that you can't legally defame the dead
I'm sure Faux New exploits this whenever possible
Nothing says family values or christian values like defaming a dead person and their family

Supposedly the Trump White house was involved in pushing this fake story
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/08/white-house-fox-news-seth-rich

The parents of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich have filed a lawsuit against the Fox News Channel for coverage linking their son to the leak of thousands of party emails to WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign. The lawsuit also names Fox reporters Malia Zimmerman and a periodic Fox commentator.

The May 2017 story echoed and propelled conspiracy theories about Rich's death and the DNC leaks, strongly suggesting his killing might have been related. U.S. intelligence officials under Presidents Obama and Trump say that people acting at the direction of the Russian government hacked into the DNC's servers.

Fox News retracted the story a week later after widespread outrage, but the network never apologized for the story or explained what went wrong.

In their federal suit, filed Tuesday in the Southern District of New York, the Riches allege that they have been "collateral damage in a political war" and say their son's death was exploited for political benefit. A spokeswoman for Fox News said late Tuesday that the network and Zimmerman will not comment, citing the pending litigation.

The Riches also sued Ed Butowsky, a Dallas investment manager who periodically offered commentary on financial matters for Fox Business Network and Fox News. Butowsky also figured as a defendant in an earlier lawsuit filed last August against Fox News and Zimmerman by their chief named source, a Fox News commentator named Rod Wheeler.

The Riches' lawsuit alleges "extreme and outrageous conduct" by Fox, Zimmerman and Butowsky in developing a false story "painting Joel and Mary's son as a criminal and a traitor to the United States." They also allege the network, the reporter and the investor made it appear that Joel and Mary Rich were involved in the deception.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/14/593570579/seth-richs-parents-sue-fox-news-over-baseless-story

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2018, 11:45:31 AM »
Pay attention.  I never defended Fox News.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2018, 12:07:42 PM »
Pay attention.  I never defended Fox News.

pay attention

you made that statement already and I already responded

In my opinion (which I documented) you lied multiple times in this thread

Do you ever stop whining about name calling ?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2018, 12:12:40 PM »
In my opinion (which I documented) you lied multiple times in this thread

Yet you avoid explaining exactly how.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2018, 02:58:50 PM »
Bump for Grasping's full admission of being a straight up liar. Another Trump characteristic that he supposedly despises. Hmmm.....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2018, 04:58:05 PM »
Yet you avoid explaining exactly how.

Nope it's because it was in the news that day and claimed you "googled the guy" but somehow didn't get the story even though it's the first thing that would have shown up in a google search at that time

the entire first page of this thread is you pretending you can't find the story

just your typical game playing nonsense

Not unlike most of your other posts.  I should have known better than to trust you later.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2018, 04:41:22 AM »
Nope it's because it was in the news that day and claimed you "googled the guy" but somehow didn't get the story even though it's the first thing that would have shown up in a google search at that time

the entire first page of this thread is you pretending you can't find the story

just your typical game playing nonsense

Not unlike most of your other posts.  I should have known better than to trust you later.

Nope, I google searched the guy only twice, missed the story only once.  Go back and read the thread's first and second page again.

The entire first page of this thread is you trying to get me to do your job of fixing your pathetic thread for you, with nothing but some dude's name for a title and nothing but a vague question for the original post with no story headline or link to it.  You've been posting here for years, yet you still can't even start a thread properly.

This thread was doomed to fail from the start.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2018, 06:58:14 AM »
Nope, I google searched the guy only twice, missed the story only once.  Go back and read the thread's first and second page again.

The entire first page of this thread is you trying to get me to do your job of fixing your pathetic thread for you, with nothing but some dude's name for a title and nothing but a vague question for the original post with no story headline or link to it.  You've been posting here for years, yet you still can't even start a thread properly.

This thread was doomed to fail from the start.

Grasping rarely has any idea or clue what he is talking about,