Author Topic: Seth Rich?  (Read 23829 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Seth Rich?
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2018, 10:48:59 PM »
The real question is whether Straw raped Seth Rich's corpse.

Anyone willing to bet?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2018, 10:37:19 AM »
Nope, I google searched the guy only twice, missed the story only once.  Go back and read the thread's first and second page again.

The entire first page of this thread is you trying to get me to do your job of fixing your pathetic thread for you, with nothing but some dude's name for a title and nothing but a vague question for the original post with no story headline or link to it.  You've been posting here for years, yet you still can't even start a thread properly.

This thread was doomed to fail from the start.

correct - you googled his name and then you lied about not finding the results

This thread is about Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News for their ongoing fraudulent story about the murder of their son

Guess what, they are still suing Fox News as of this moment

What's the "fail" again?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2018, 11:53:38 AM »
correct - you googled his name and then you lied about not finding the results

Nope.

Alright, you won't tell me so I searched again.  I see now what you mean.  Fox News sued by the guy's parents.  So they're still not saying anything about this?  It's probably because they're the ones getting sued for spreading fake news.  Good.  Let all news networks who spread false news get sued so they can pay for it and finally stop.  CNN won't survive though.

The only liar here, by your own admission, is you.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #153 on: March 23, 2018, 11:54:35 AM »
Thread backfired.  Epic fail.

Why is Fox News not reporting on this story?

It's probably because they're the ones getting sued for spreading fake news.  Good.  Let all news networks who spread false news get sued so they can pay for it and finally stop.  CNN won't survive though.

>:( Trumptard

I don't watch Fox News or CNN, but I've seen video compilations of CNN flat out lying and staging false news many times.

I haven't seen any of those "video compilations"

I assume CNN was sued

Can you post some of those compilations here and I'll check them out

I assume there must have been some lawsuits too

CNN faced $100M lawsuit over botched Russia story

The specter of a $100 million libel suit scared CNN into retracting a poorly reported story that slimed an ally of President Trump’s — and forcing out the staffers responsible for it, The Post has learned.

The cable network’s coverage of Trump transition team member Anthony Scaramucci came amid federal scrutiny of corporate parent Time Warner’s pending purchase by AT&T — and the widespread belief among media execs that CNN President Jeff Zucker can’t survive a merger.

CNN immediately caved after Scaramucci, a financier and frequent network guest, cried foul and threatened to take legal action, sources said Tuesday.

Scaramucci got an unusual public apology but still hired a top Manhattan lawyer to put further pressure on CNN and “look after [his] interests in this matter,” one source said.

Sources also said the three journalists responsible for the retracted story — reporter Tom Frank, editor Eric Lichtblau and Lex Haris, who headed the CNN Investigates unit — were urged to resign.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/27/cnn-staffers-didnt-resign-over-retracted-story-they-got-fired/

Do you seriously think any of these one time events in any way compares to Fox New "reporting" the same false story over and over and over again.

I believe Fox News was eventually forced into admitting their story was fraudulent but only after weeks  (or months) of constant coverage

Is that comparable to one story where  retraction was almost immediate and people were fired

Wait.  So you are saying:

1.  It's okay if CNN reports fake news, but it's not okay if Fox News does it.

2.  It's okay to report fake news as long as it's reported only once per fake news.

3.  It's okay to report fake news, as long as they don't get caught.

4.  It's okay to report fake news if they get caught as long as they admit it's fake news and retract less than a couple of weeks from the day they get caught.

5.  It's okay to report fake news as long as they admit it's fake news and retract immediately after getting threatened with a lawsuit.

Gotcha.  Okay.

>:(  Trumptard

>:( dipshit

>:( stupid

>:( foreigner

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #154 on: March 23, 2018, 12:29:44 PM »
Thread backfired.  Epic fail.

LOL - why do you keep bring up your own posts which you refuse to actually discuss ?

Any chance you'll ever be able to answer that question

Here's another question for you to not answer

Are Seth Rich's parents suing Fox News for their ongoing fraudulent story about the murder of their son?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »
Bump!  :D

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/exclusive-report-witness-prepared-to-identify-two-killers-of-seth-rich/

“We believe that we have reached the beginning of the end of the Seth Rich murder investigation,” Burkman told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview Sunday.  “After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent”

The witness, who “fears for his life,” will be accompanied by armed guards and disguise his identity as he details how two employees of the United States government killed Seth in a press conference slated for Tuesday.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2018, 02:05:34 PM »
Bump!  :D

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/exclusive-report-witness-prepared-to-identify-two-killers-of-seth-rich/

“We believe that we have reached the beginning of the end of the Seth Rich murder investigation,” Burkman told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview Sunday.  “After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent”

The witness, who “fears for his life,” will be accompanied by armed guards and disguise his identity as he details how two employees of the United States government killed Seth in a press conference slated for Tuesday.

Watch him suicide himself w the knife to the back tonight.