Author Topic: Religion Is Such Bullshit!!  (Read 19745 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Religion Is Such Bullshit!!
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2018, 11:19:43 AM »
God is good

Like when he sent armies to slaughter the midianites and rape the women and kill the children? That kind of good? I suppose by get big standards he's pretty frickin awesome, but by any moral standard deemed reasonable he is a serial killing jealous atrocity of a god

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2018, 01:37:29 PM »
Like when he sent armies to slaughter the midianites and rape the women and kill the children? That kind of good? I suppose by get big standards he's pretty frickin awesome, but by any moral standard deemed reasonable he is a serial killing jealous atrocity of a god

Or when he sends tornados to the Bible Belt to punish gays.  That's great!  Or children born with deformities so they can be God's "special angels".  Or when someone gets cancer and it is just "God testing them".

As many people as God has killed - 99% of his children at one point unless they could swim - and as many tragedies that God has caused to punish a few minorities groups of people.... well this Satan dude seems really kind of cool at the moment.   I can't remember the last time Satan sent a natural disaster to a region to punish any one.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2018, 01:45:07 PM »
Is God a man or a woman

che Guevara was a woman, Bolivian soldiers castrated him    ;D ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2018, 02:02:29 PM »
Or when he sends tornados to the Bible Belt to punish gays.  That's great!  Or children born with deformities so they can be God's "special angels".  Or when someone gets cancer and it is just "God testing them".

As many people as God has killed - 99% of his children at one point unless they could swim - and as many tragedies that God has caused to punish a few minorities groups of people.... well this Satan dude seems really kind of cool at the moment.   I can't remember the last time Satan sent a natural disaster to a region to punish any one.

Neither would God, if one existed.  It is just happenstance.   I know you think yourself clever and I understand the need to make a point and you have done that.  People on either side of this coin think/feel they are right but as I have always maintained, none but the dead know what awaits us.

So lighten up in matters that should not concern you because you "know" so much.   Despite having seen so little.  Which is true of all of us.  Enough.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2018, 03:23:25 PM »
Neither would God, if one existed.  It is just happenstance.   I know you think yourself clever and I understand the need to make a point and you have done that.  People on either side of this coin think/feel they are right but as I have always maintained, none but the dead know what awaits us.

So lighten up in matters that should not concern you because you "know" so much.   Despite having seen so little.  Which is true of all of us.  Enough.

sounds a lot like you are trying to dictate the conversation because you feel it's not worthy a subject. You don't have to participate you know

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2018, 03:32:01 PM »
Getbiggers believe in God. How do I know this? Well, because Getbiggers keep starting threads about God, keep discussing God, and keep getting into heated debates about whether or not he really supports thonged warriors doing battle.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2018, 04:12:05 PM »
Getbiggers believe in God. How do I know this? Well, because Getbiggers keep starting threads about God, keep discussing God, and keep getting into heated debates about whether or not he really supports thonged warriors doing battle.

Getbiggers also believe in Trannies and whether it would be reasonable to bang them if one is horny from high test usage...many threads have been started on this topic, the same as religion bullshit threads!! ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2018, 06:41:58 PM »
sounds a lot like you are trying to dictate the conversation because you feel it's not worthy a subject. You don't have to participate you know

It is worthy, but I am not.  Ergo, I am finished and shall do my best to not comment further, my friend.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2018, 06:44:34 PM »

Admitting you are not worthy is all that is needed to render your opinion irrelevant.

Happenstance?  No.  Hypocrisy and Irony.  Fear Satan, but tolerate God committing all the evil acts in His name?  Yeah.. that makes sense.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2018, 06:51:03 PM »
Admitting you are not worthy is all that is needed to render your opinion irrelevant.

Happenstance?  No.  Hypocrisy and Irony.  Fear Satan, but tolerate God committing all the evil acts in His name?  Yeah.. that makes sense.

The topic is worthy, my further participation is not.  You are a sordid little homo sapiens, aren't you?  I am an Atheist and you?  A mindless gnome of the garden variety.  Fuck off.  This, is why I must take my leave.  Your kind disgust me and with good reason known to all with even average intelligence. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2018, 06:56:16 PM »
The topic is worthy, my further participation is not.  You are a sordid little homo sapiens, aren't you?  I am an Atheist and you?  A mindless gnome of the garden variety.  Fuck off.  This, is why I must take my leave.  Your kind disgust me and with good reason known to all with even average intelligence. 

Sorry that logic fucked you in the ass again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2018, 08:10:30 PM »
Sorry that logic fucked you in the ass again.

Your logic or your lack of understanding. When we meet I'd be more than happy to explain it to you but I have a feeling you wouldn't show.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2018, 06:55:28 AM »
God is love

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2018, 09:43:14 AM »
Your logic or your lack of understanding. When we meet I'd be more than happy to explain it to you but I have a feeling you wouldn't show.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2018, 09:46:26 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2018, 10:22:16 AM »
Like when he sent armies to slaughter the midianites and rape the women and kill the children? That kind of good? I suppose by get big standards he's pretty frickin awesome

Awesome!
Q

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2018, 11:25:23 AM »
God is holy

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2018, 11:25:45 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2018, 11:27:14 AM »
God is faithful

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2018, 12:05:49 PM »
Good luck. I mean that. Everyone should decide for themselves based on the info. For me, I'm 100% certain the bible god is man made. There may be a higher entity out there, I doubt it thinks of itself as god though 
There are 1,189 chapters in the Bible. The Old Testament contains 929 chapters while the New Testament includes 260 and with that the people who made the bible or I should says the ones who wrote the bible didn't know each other they all wrote what they saw and what jesus taught them on their own journey with him. There was no agenda on there part when the writings  were  discovered and we pieced it together that's when it became the bible ...there were 40 writers of the bible most who followed jesus when he walked the earth most who didn't even know one another cant be fake
p

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2018, 12:09:33 PM »
Praise the Lord

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2018, 12:12:24 PM »
There are 1,189 chapters in the Bible. The Old Testament contains 929 chapters while the New Testament includes 260 and with that the people who made the bible or I should says the ones who wrote the bible didn't know each other they all wrote what they saw and what jesus taught them on their own journey with him. There was no agenda on there part when the writings  were  discovered and we pieced it together that's when it became the bible ...there were 40 writers of the bible most who followed jesus when he walked the earth most who didn't even know one another cant be fake

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2018, 12:19:25 PM »
Hallelujah

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2018, 12:54:46 PM »

It's possible to still read many of those books they excluded, they're called the Apocrypha.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2018, 01:19:48 PM »
Jesus is Lord