Author Topic: Anderson Cooper forced to apologize about smear campaign against Comey & Mueller  (Read 7515 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Wow, this is a interesting subject to ponder. I don't describe or measure myself by how much money I have or don't have. It's for sure I'm not as wealthy as Anderson Cooper. There are likely many qualities Anderson Cooper possesses that I wouldn't know about. However, since I don't personally know him, I went with what a lot of folks, particularly on Getbig, seem to measure other folks by and that is wealth or at least earning power. I admit it was an easy out. Since I don't know him, except as a celebrity, I have no way to describe his value as it applies to me. He definitely has better hair than I do. His sky blue eyes might be better than my hazel green one are....depends on what color you prefer. Mine are real. Maybe his are colored contacts ;D

Well said.  That's MSM.

He's an empty suit who survives in the comfort of knowing he'll never be tested.  His fake world of MSM doesn't allow for challenge, since it's a one-way message.  He says what he's told - and doesn't even need to think about it.  Weak.

I'm sure he believes his eyes will save him someday, though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Wow, this is a interesting subject to ponder. I don't describe or measure myself by how much money I have or don't have. It's for sure I'm not as wealthy as Anderson Cooper. There are likely many qualities Anderson Cooper possesses that I wouldn't know about. However, since I don't personally know him, I went with what a lot of folks, particularly on Getbig, seem to measure other folks by and that is wealth or at least earning power. I admit it was an easy out. Since I don't know him, except as a celebrity, I have no way to describe his value as it applies to me. He definitely has better hair than I do. His sky blue eyes might be better than my hazel green ones are....depends on what color you prefer. Mine are real. Maybe his are colored contacts ;D

good answer

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
How'd you describe his value as it applies to you?
No value to me at all. It's an opinion show, not based in factual reality.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
it cracks me up that Trumptards think the point of my post has something to do with Anderson Cooper

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Crybaby

looks like you finally got some new material

great effort on your part

I wonder why all of your businesses failed and everything you do has the stink of an underachiever and born loser

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
uh...no

Your belief in MSM "news" isn't a fantasy?  I thought you were one of those who just shrugs it off.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
No value to me at all. It's an opinion show, not based in factual reality.

Agreed.  His place in the campaign debates, too, was insulting beyond measure.  I'd love to see him outside of the fake world of media, same with Hogg and all the other phonies, getting challenged and broadcast in such a big way.  Think of all the dumbasses it'd wake up (finally).

Speaking of that, there are little bits and pieces of info (idk if it'll play out) suggesting that Laura Ingraham and Hogg will have a future "debate" on "gun control" to be a big MSM event.

If it does happen, by any chance, it'll be make-or-break for Ingraham.  Personally, I think she's as fake as fake gets.  She loses shit way too often to be believed.  On all the important issues.  That's her place on MSM, in my opinon.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
it cracks me up that Trumptards think the point of my post has something to do with Anderson Cooper

It hasn't anything at all to do with him, you mean?

???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Your belief in MSM "news" isn't a fantasy?  I thought you were one of those who just shrugs it off.

shrugs what off?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
shrugs what off?

That it's limited to a single voice (the wealthiest one) and, by practical extension of the fact, that it must be deceptive.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That it's limited to a single voice (the wealthiest one) and, by practical extension of the fact, that it must be deceptive.

I have no idea what you're talking about?
Are you referring to the Anderson Cooper clip ?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I have no idea what you're talking about?
Are you referring to the Anderson Cooper clip ?

Was it on MSM?  Then, yes, if it's Anderson Cooper who's stuck in your mind: you could say that.  Absolutely.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Was it on MSM?  Then, yes, if it's Anderson Cooper who's stuck in your mind: you could say that.  Absolutely.

Let me make sure I understand where you're coming from you

You think that "I" think that I should shrug off anything from a single source (in the case of the clip I posted I assume you mean a single voice who is providing you the information)

And, you believe that because that "single voice" is also the "most wealthy (I don't even know if this is true) that, by "practical extension (?) that single voice must be "deceptive" (lying)

Do I understand your perspective correctly and this is the perspective you're either assigning to me or one that you believe I already hold?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Let me make sure I understand where you're coming from you

You think that "I" think that I should shrug off anything from a single source (in the case of the clip I posted I assume you mean a single voice who is providing you the information)

And, you believe that because that "single voice" is also the "most wealthy (I don't even know if this is true) that, by "practical extension (?) that single voice must be "deceptive" (lying)

Do I understand your perspective correctly and this is the perspective you're either assigning to me or one that you believe I already hold?

No, I don't know where you're coming from.  That's why I asked.  It's puzzling.

Clearly, you aren't dumb.  You know how to fight (so to speak, at least, in terms of our Pol Board fun).

You seem to want to hold the torch for the common ones, something I can relate with.  But IDK your trip when it comes to media.  Do you believe it represents us in any way?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No, I don't know where you're coming from.  That's why I asked.  It's puzzling.

Clearly, you aren't dumb.  You know how to fight (so to speak, at least, in terms of our Pol Board fun).

You seem to want to hold the torch for the common ones, something I can relate with.  But IDK your trip when it comes to media.  Do you believe it represents us in any way?

I don't believe all "the media" is a total lie machine with some nefarious agenda.
Heck, I don't even think Fox News is a total lie machine (although some people like Hannity are pretty damn close)

I don't believe "the media's" role is to represent us (not sure how they could even do that given all the different points of views "we" have)

I look at that clip from Cooper and he is citing two specific instances of Trump supporters lying about Comey and Muellers involvement in past cases and trying to conflate that with the current situation about Trump or trying to use these lies to impugn their character. 

If they want to try to tear down either one (or anyone) that's fine with me.  Just do it with facts and try to make them relevant facts.   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I don't believe all "the media" is a total lie machine with some nefarious agenda.
Heck, I don't even think Fox News is a total lie machine (although some people like Hannity are pretty damn close)

I don't believe "the media's" role is to represent us (not sure how they could even do that given all the different points of views "we" have)

I look at that clip from Cooper and he is citing two specific instances of Trump supporters lying about Comey and Muellers involvement in past cases and trying to conflate that with the current situation about Trump or trying to use these lies to impugn their character. 

If they want to try to tear down either one (or anyone) that's fine with me.  Just do it with facts and try to make them relevant facts.   

What do you think it's meant to do, then?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Media is very general term. Depending on the media, it's purpose can range from informing us of the facts, to outright attempting to form our opinions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

probably the same thing you think

distract us from the fact that UFOS are real

that's what you were thinking

right?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Media is very general term. Depending on the media, it's purpose can range from informing us of the facts, to outright attempting to form our opinions.

Do you see any threat to us being incrementally misled this way?  By using the one to do the other, then back and forth toward a direction not our own.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
probably the same thing you think

distract us from the fact that UFOS are real

that's what you were thinking

right?

I don't know enough about it.  What might be in that story, do you think?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I don't know enough about it.  What might be in that story, do you think?

you mean "that" story?

you know that as well as I do

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
you mean "that" story?

you know that as well as I do

Okay, I did a search and maybe you mean the very odd one with strange comments, made by those we wouldn't expect to say the things said?  (hope that's clear enough ;D)

You don't mean a "UFO gathering" or a specific sighting report, I don't think.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Okay, I did a search and maybe you mean the very odd one with strange comments, made by those we wouldn't expect to say the things said?  (hope that's clear enough ;D)

You don't mean a "UFO gathering" or a specific sighting report, I don't think.

correct