Author Topic: Who wants to pin themselves with HRT for the next 20 years?  (Read 22259 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Who wants to pin themselves with HRT for the next 20 years?
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2018, 04:01:18 PM »
This is an accurate and logical statement.

Not really. I would definitely not want to leave a mess when I die. I always take a shower
before I sleep. Everyone in my family tree that I know of, except one, died in their sleep.

I respect a considerate suicidal man.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2018, 04:58:54 PM »
Count me as a fan of ESF. He livens up this place and has a lot of experiences to share even if embellished. Don't get why some get so bent out of shape and take it all so seriously. He doesn't attack anyone unless someone starts up with him.

He's made it abundantly clear that he does not take kindly to disrespect.

Same here.  I'd love to have morning coffee with him and talk shit(no homo).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2018, 05:07:00 PM »
Not really. I would definitely not want to leave a mess when I die. I always take a shower
before I sleep. Everyone in my family tree that I know of, except one, died in their sleep.

Dying in one's sleep is the way to go, IMO. My wife died in her sleep. This didn't make losing her any easier for my family and me, but it hopefully was easier for her.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2018, 05:15:33 PM »

Be better off taking a bottle of Xanax/valium/klonopin and dissolve 2 8balls of heroin and shooting 3cc, or even 6cc IM. You'd just nod out, fall asleep and stop breathing in your sleep. You'd have no idea you were dying. No panic from a heart-attack.

That's the way to go if you were gonna do it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2018, 05:19:37 PM »
Dying in one's sleep is the way to go, IMO. My wife died in her sleep. This didn't make losing her any easier for my family and me, but it hopefully was easier for her.

I’m very sorry about your wife.  :(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2018, 05:25:14 PM »
Be better off taking a bottle of Xanax/valium/klonopin and dissolve 2 8balls of heroin and shooting 3cc, or even 6cc IM. You'd just nod out, fall asleep and stop breathing in your sleep. You'd have no idea you were dying. No panic from a heart-attack.

Where I was a kid, I tried to commit suicide. I took a handful of my mom's prescription sleeping pills, went to bed and was awake all night waiting to go to sleep and die. The pharmacy probably faked her prescription, giving her sugar pills instead.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2018, 06:43:47 PM »
Where I was a kid, I tried to commit suicide. I took a handful of my mom's prescription sleeping pills, went to bed and was awake all night waiting to go to sleep and die. The pharmacy probably faked her prescription, giving her sugar pills instead.

Hand full won't do shit. Especially "sleeping pills ".

Likely valium, if that.. Probably benadryl (diphenhydramine hcl).

Had a gf in hs take 1/2 a bottle of Tylenol cuz her mom called her a whore.. and tell her sister about it a few hrs later. Wound up inn the hospital having to drink charcoal liquid for a couplendays.

If you're gonna do it, know what you're doing, else you'll just embarrass yourself.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2018, 07:32:50 PM »
I'm on 100mg week and my levels are between 350-400. Sometimes I'd like to be higher as this dose really doesn't do much. Been on for 3 years and am not quite 40 yet. So yeah, I plan (hope) to be doing this at least another 40 years  ;D

I wish I could get a vial of Test. Im 40, and trying to get one TRT treatment, but anywhere in Florida, only consultations and lab work will cost around 300, aside from the gear. If anyone knows a cheapest way, Ill would be happy. 100mg per week sounds good

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2018, 08:07:04 PM »
I wish I could get a vial of Test. Im 40, and trying to get one TRT treatment, but anywhere in Florida, only consultations and lab work will cost around 300, aside from the gear. If anyone knows a cheapest way, Ill would be happy. 100mg per week sounds good

Eh, black market?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2018, 12:26:01 AM »
How does that work? I'm thinking something to do with the heart. That sounds clean and easy.

Yes, precisely.  The heart's cells rely on a difference in net electrical charge between the inside of the cells and the surrounding area outside the cells.  By moving electrolytes in and out of the cells, the heart is able to generate and conduct an electrical signal.

If the level of potassium in the blood is too high, there will be no difference in charge between the inside of the heart's cells and the surrounding area outside the cells and the heart will be unable to generate an electrical charge--ie: unable to contract.  The heart stops.

The Justice System does it with IV potassium but enough oral potassium supplements ought to do the trick.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2018, 11:40:38 AM »

Where in FL are you?  It is $149-$199 per month here.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2018, 03:17:34 PM »
Eh, black market?

Its hard to trust black market these days, Man. 50-50% to be actual test on the vial or what?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2018, 03:19:12 PM »
Where in FL are you?  It is $149-$199 per month here.

Im in O city area, Man. If its 150 a month would be ok, but with lab and prescription and other costs, I couldn't find any less that 450 dollars, to starters :(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2018, 03:31:22 PM »

Is you testosterone low? If so, make an appointment with either a urologist or an endocrinologist. If you have health insurance, most of the expense should be covered. One  vial of Test isn't going to get you anywhere. You'll feel good for as long as the vial lasts. Once the injected testosterone is out of your system, you'll be back to where you started. TRT is a lifelong commitment.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2018, 04:10:03 PM »
Its hard to trust black market these days, Man. 50-50% to be actual test on the vial or what?

No, not with test. Test is usually legit. Ots cheap to make. About the cheapest.

$50 a bottle. Walgreens test usually goes $70 a bottle no insurance with Walgreens discount card thing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2018, 04:17:19 PM »
No, not with test. Test is usually legit. Ots cheap to make. About the cheapest.

$50 a bottle. Walgreens test usually goes $70 a bottle no insurance with Walgreens discount card thing

For a 10 ml - 2000 mg vial, I pay a $30 co-pay, but the full price is around $70. Just as you said.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2018, 06:35:34 PM »
5-7 years from now is when I see myself going this route -

so far
100mg a week is a good dose (get all blood work down) pin 1x a week is fine - shoulder or butt
pepper in some Arimidex very small amount
HCG touch and go
1 IU HGH 5x a week (for anti aging properties)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2018, 01:49:46 AM »

Good to have someone here that knows the ins and outs of drug usage. I've never been drunk or high in my life and this is a completely different world to me. I don't even know what an "8ball" is but I like the fact that I know someone who does and can translate for me so I don't seem like a dork in the real world.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: May 27, 2018, 07:56:29 AM »

I dont have insurance, but I can afford a 70$ bottle, if its legit ::)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2018, 07:57:30 AM »
For a 10 ml - 2000 mg vial, I pay a $30 co-pay, but the full price is around $70. Just as you said.

Cypionate? sounds a good deal

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2018, 09:24:32 AM »
joe, in the time u've been searching for a bottle of test (lmfao)... u could have synthesized a kilo of the shit in your own kitchen. get a grip, man.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #146 on: May 27, 2018, 11:32:17 AM »
Is Joe for real? Isn't he in the industry?
Can't get simple testosterone? Something's wrong with this picture.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2018, 12:10:29 PM »
Good to have someone here that knows the ins and outs of drug usage. I've never been drunk or high in my life and this is a completely different world to me. I don't even know what an "8ball" is but I like the fact that I know someone who does and can translate for me so I don't seem like a dork in the real world.

"8ball" an 1/8th oz. 3.5g

8 "8balls" in an oz.

Meth also has "teeners". Dunno wtf a "teener" is tho, as I don't mess w/meth lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2018, 01:46:12 PM »
Here is a study that shows men on trt had a 33% lower incidence of cardiovascular events ie heart attack and stroke.

https://share.kaiserpermanente.org/article/kaiser-permanente-study-finds-testosterone-replacement-therapy-reduces-cardiovascular-risk-among-men-androgen-deficiency/

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: May 27, 2018, 03:53:23 PM »
Is Joe for real? Isn't he in the industry?
Can't get simple testosterone? Something's wrong with this picture.

Yeah, Man, something is very wrong, im small!!!