Author Topic: The UK keeps getting more pathetic - Deadly Crossbows - No license  (Read 11352 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: The UK keeps getting more pathetic - Deadly Crossbows - No license
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2018, 05:12:51 AM »
something else i read that amazed me. apparently 60% of all guns traced from crime scenes come from 1% of gun dealers. yet there are federal laws that protect these dealers and make it illegal for them to be publicly identified. doesn't sound like the actions of an establishment that cares about solving the gun crime issue.

Consider the sources you're getting your information , confirmation bias much? Guns may start out legal. And this turns into semantics games. a " crime scene " can mean a legal gun owner defended himself. It could mean a policeman shot a criminal , a mass shooter stole his parents guns , a straw purchaser , suicides which account for the vast majority of gun crime in the U.S.  ;)

Most guns are either stolen or bought through straw purchases which BTW are ILLEGAL please tell me how another law punishing me will prevent this? See I can tell by your random Google searches of anti-gun propaganda that you're confirming your own bias using their bullshit to form " your " opinion. But carry on I will continue to expose how little you know and them.  8)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2018, 05:20:02 AM »
all guns start off legal. they just end up filtering down into criminal hands. if there are less legal guns to start with, as a result there will be less criminals with guns. there are working models of this all over the first world.

and this fallacy that if you give up your guns you will suddenly be overrun by gun toting criminals looking for soft targets, is nonsense. i constantly see on here people saying gun crime is primarily a black problem. well if you look at a lot of the black murder hot spots a lot of them are in states with pretty low overall gun ownership.

so why then do poor blacks currently not tend to victimize the wider community of soft targets. instead they overwhelmingly target other poor blacks that they know for certain will own guns themselves ?

well you can hugely minimise the risk of mass shootings if you make it much harder for people to access guns. again there are tons of working models of this worldwide.

and all this "if we ban guns they'll just use a truck or a pressure cooker blah blah blah" holds no water either. guns are more efficient and more convenient for killing people than pretty much any other instrument. if they weren't you wouldn't all be saying you need your guns for protection. you'd get a truck  or pressure cooker instead.

Well, I'm from South Africa, so what you said has no bearing on reality at all. It's extremely difficult to legally buy a weapon...but gun murder and gun robberies and car hijacks occurs daily. More guns come in from across the border. And yes 'gun toting criminals' looks for soft targets on a daily basis. And yes, poor blacks do tend to 'victimise the entire community' of innocent people who they rob, torture, rape and/or murder.

And not just SA, every country has borders and many have coastlines. Criminal cartels make money by smuggling weapons, by sea or land.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2018, 06:37:38 AM »
If my Aunt had balls she's be my Uncle. Jackass it's to fucking late to play the " if there are less legal guns " 400 Million firearms already floating around. So your " working model " doesn't and wouldn't apply. U.S is unique in this regard and can't be compared to the rest of the first world. Most criminals get their guns illegally , theft , straw purchases , etc

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. Despite your ignorance guns save lives period , end of sentence. You take guns from legal people you create a new class of victims. This is not debatable even anti-gun sources are forced to admit this.

See this is where you go afoul , You're playing with words. " pretty low overall gun ownership " LEGAL gun ownership!!!! Most states where they have oppressive gun laws , also have the highest homicides with guns , Chicago , Baltimore , LA ( Louisiana  ;) ) Detroit , etc

We have an issue with to many drunk drivers killing people the solution is less cars , less drunk driving issues , you giving up your car? We have an issue with to many drunk drivers killing people the solution is less alcohol , you giving up your alcohol? Yeah I thought so.

Most of the black-on-black gun violence is gang related most of the homicides in overall gun stats is gang related in certain pockets of America.

This is such a meaningless statement. How the fuck to you make it harder for people to access guns when there is 400-fucking-million of them already? You offer up no solutions , no proof , just some throw away statement.

well you can hugely minimise the risk of drunk driving deaths if you make it much harder for people to access cars & alcohol.

See how that works? Almost silly to punish you for the actions of drunk drivers isn't it?

It holds no water? LMFAO to a simpleton like you it doesn't. Guns are a force multiplier , a woman who is 5'0" 100lbs can defend herself against a guy 6'0" 200lbs ! Guns can save lives and take them and that's all contingent on the person using them. Show me one single fucking person that killed 82 people with a gun, I dare you. I can show you a guy with a truck who did that  ;) No access to guns yet somehow he managed to kill so many people. 168 people with a van full of fertilizer , please show me where a single " mass shooter " killed that many people . I'll be waiting  ;) Oh wait 3000 with some planes , want to continue?

Anything you type holds no water , your " arguments " are sophomorish , ignorant and laced with emotion and virtue signalling. You're irrational and not very well thought out. You claim you don't care , then you do care and you go on tirades on how to fix problems in a country you don't live in and never even had the wherewithal to brush up on the subject you're trying so hard to seem topical in. You're just fucking stupid. There is no kind way to put it.  

Keep posting I enjoy highlighting your stupidity  ;)

no it's not too late. you can take a lot of the guns out of circulation with gun amnesties and making gun ownership illegal. has been done successfully in australia. another working model  ;)

exactly my point, baltimore, chicago, detroit, murder hot spots, disproportionately black on black with illegal gun owners committing most of the murders, right?
would i also be right in assuming a large % of the victims will also likely have been illegal gun owners?

so if not owning a gun automatically makes you such an attractive target.... why are these criminals in murder hot spots targeting other gun owning criminals instead of the softer non gun owning targets?....when they're all in states with overall low gun ownership, where it would be very easy to find softer targets.

working models right there for you in your own country!

as i said if trucks are so much better for killing people why bother with a gun for protection? just use your truck. go and check out the stats for massacres committed by vehicle compared to massacres committed by gun....tell me what you find? why do the gang bangers bother with guns instead of just renting trucks?

it doesn't matter how you chop this up. you are always going to be on the wrong side of this argument. having so many guns in your society is not enhancing it, it is a burden on it.

go look at the rest of the developed (working models) for proof  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2018, 06:44:30 AM »
Well, I'm from South Africa, so what you said has no bearing on reality at all. It's extremely difficult to legally buy a weapon...but gun murder and gun robberies and car hijacks occurs daily. More guns come in from across the border. And yes 'gun toting criminals' looks for soft targets on a daily basis. And yes, poor blacks do tend to 'victimise the entire community' of innocent people who they rob, torture, rape and/or murder.

And not just SA, every country has borders and many have coastlines. Criminal cartels make money by smuggling weapons, by sea or land.

you're comparing apples with oranges. SA is a 3rd world country the US is a developed country. in the US non gun owners are statistically less likely to be violently killed than gun owners.

if the white population in SA hadn't treat the native population so badly maybe they wouldn't be so enthusiastic about victimising you now. tbh considering the horror of the apartheid era the native population as a whole should be applauded for how well they generally treat the whites now.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2018, 06:50:18 AM »
you're comparing apples with oranges. SA is a 3rd world country the US is a developed country. in the US non gun owners are statistically less likely to be violently killed than gun owners.

if the white population in SA hadn't treat the native population so badly maybe they wouldn't be so enthusiastic about victimising you now. tbh considering the horror of the apartheid regime the native population as a whole should be applauded for how well they generally treat the whites now.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." - Mark Twain

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2018, 06:54:16 AM »

if the white population in SA hadn't treat the native population so badly maybe they wouldn't be so enthusiastic about victimising you now. tbh considering the horror of the apartheid regime the native population as a whole should be applauded for how well they generally treat the whites now.

So given your words, it would appear that to you it's okie dokie for black folk to kill white folk because of past mistreatment?  "Applauded for how well they generally treat the whites now"... Nigerian, puhleeeeze…

The problem with a blanket statement such as you (and others of a libtardian mindset) make is that such blankets are used to cover up and ultimately smother the truth.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2018, 07:10:25 AM »
So given your words, it would appear that to you it's okie dokie for black folk to kill white folk because of past mistreatment?  "Applauded for how well they generally treat the whites now"... Nigerian, puhleeeeze…

The problem with a blanket statement such as you (and others of a libtardian mindset) make is that such blankets are used to cover up and ultimately smother the truth.

hence the words "as a whole" and "generally". put it this way the blacks in general are treating the whites better than the other way around during apartheid days.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2018, 07:34:57 AM »
no it's not too late. you can take a lot of the guns out of circulation with gun amnesties and making gun ownership illegal. has been done successfully in australia. another working model  ;)

exactly my point, baltimore, chicago, detroit, murder hot spots, disproportionately black on black with illegal gun owners committing most of the murders, right?
would i also be right in assuming a large % of the victims will also likely have been illegal gun owners?

so if not owning a gun automatically makes you such an attractive target.... why are these criminals in murder hot spots targeting other gun owning criminals instead of the softer non gun owning targets?....when they're all in states with overall low gun ownership, where it would be very easy to find softer targets.

as i said if trucks are so much better for killing people why bother with a gun for protection? just use your truck. go and check out the stats for massacres committed by vehicle compared to massacres committed by gun....tell me what you find? why do the gang bangers bother with guns instead of just renting trucks?

it doesn't matter how you chop this up. you are always going to be on the wrong side of this argument. having so many guns in your society is not enhancing it, it is a burden on it.

go look at the rest of the developed (working models) for proof  ;)

No you can't , you obviously cannot grasp the amount of guns, typical of you not being able to grasp things. Please with Australia , America is not comparable to any other country in terms of firearms & population. Maybe 50% will give up their guns the rest wont calamity ensues, congrats you've accomplished nothing.

Sure , the point you're missing is they're still getting guns despite the draconian gun laws. How can this be? They can't legally get firearms yet somehow have the highest rates of gun violence. Prohibition doesn't work , and never has.

Yeah because NO innocents get caught in crossfire  ::) Most black-on-black homicides are gang related so they tend to shoot each other but plenty of non-gang members get shot in the process. Chicago has some of the most oppressive gun laws yet with gun homicides pushing 1000+ a year

Either you're trolling or you're monumentally retarded , not sure. if you think 1000+ killed in a year is a working model , you're far lost than I initially thought.

LMFAO you just keep digging yourself in deeper lol you're conflating protection with mass destruction. You're getting desperate with each post. The point which went over your head was people hell bent on mass murder will do so with or without a gun.

go look at the rest of the developed (working models) for proof  

The numbers beg to differ , 100 million gun owners , 400 million guns. If it was based on numbers the murder & suicide rates would be in the millions !! the vast majority of law abiding gun owners do the right thing and are among the lost law abiding people in the country , but a few lunatics decide to kill a bunch of people and lets throw the baby out with the bath water. Sound logic but you , as usual. And Mexico is part of the " developed world " our murder rates aren't even comparable to theirs. Brazil? Are they not part of the " developed " world? Their rates are even fucking higher

Keep digger yourself deeper  ;)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2018, 11:09:08 AM »

if the white population in SA hadn't treat the native population so badly maybe they wouldn't be so enthusiastic about victimising you now. tbh considering the horror of the apartheid era the native population as a whole should be applauded for how well they generally treat the whites now.

Wow, you really are scum. This topic is about weapons and crime, which apply everywhere. You consistently lose every argument in every thread around here.

And blacks murder and rape each other in far higher amounts statistically dimwit.

It's you against the whole of Getbig here in almost every thread, you've shown yourself as a supporter of terrorists, rapists, child-sex groomers, murderers and everything else.

You're just a low-class chav, so no surprises.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2018, 11:20:06 AM »
Wow, you really are scum. This topic is about weapons and crime, which apply everywhere. You consistently lose every argument in every thread around here.

And blacks murder and rape each other in far higher amounts statistically dimwit.

It's you against the whole of Getbig here in almost every thread, you've shown yourself as a supporter of terrorists, rapists, child-sex groomers, murderers and everything else.

But you're just a low-class chav, so no surprises.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2018, 11:40:47 AM »
No you can't , you obviously cannot grasp the amount of guns, typical of you not being able to grasp things. Please with Australia , America is not comparable to any other country in terms of firearms & population. Maybe 50% will give up their guns the rest wont calamity ensues, congrats you've accomplished nothing.

Sure , the point you're missing is they're still getting guns despite the draconian gun laws. How can this be? They can't legally get firearms yet somehow have the highest rates of gun violence. Prohibition doesn't work , and never has.

Yeah because NO innocents get caught in crossfire  ::) Most black-on-black homicides are gang related so they tend to shoot each other but plenty of non-gang members get shot in the process. Chicago has some of the most oppressive gun laws yet with gun homicides pushing 1000+ a year

Either you're trolling or you're monumentally retarded , not sure. if you think 1000+ killed in a year is a working model , you're far lost than I initially thought.

LMFAO you just keep digging yourself in deeper lol you're conflating protection with mass destruction. You're getting desperate with each post. The point which went over your head was people hell bent on mass murder will do so with or without a gun.

The numbers beg to differ , 100 million gun owners , 400 million guns. If it was based on numbers the murder & suicide rates would be in the millions !! the vast majority of law abiding gun owners do the right thing and are among the lost law abiding people in the country , but a few lunatics decide to kill a bunch of people and lets throw the baby out with the bath water. Sound logic but you , as usual. And Mexico is part of the " developed world " our murder rates aren't even comparable to theirs. Brazil? Are they not part of the " developed " world? Their rates are even fucking higher

Keep digger yourself deeper  ;)

50% giving up their guns would be excellent. that alone would start to greatly turn the problem around.

the criminals are still getting guns because there's so many legal guns in circulation. if your state laws are strict just go to a neighbouring state. you said earlier that a lot of crim guns are come from either or by theft or straw purchase. if there's no (or way fewer) legal guns to steal or available for straw purchase it naturally follows that the number of guns getting into the wrong will reduce...that's not rocket science, surely? look at every other developed country in the world...very few criminals with guns. you think it's all just coincidence?

if you reduce the legal flow thus reducing the illegal flow, the obvious knock on effect would be less non gang members caught in cross fire, no?

agreed someone determined and resourceful enough to kill will probably find a way. difference is having a gun makes it so easy. some tennager wakes up p1ssed off, "i know what i'll go shoot up my school" don't need much determination or resourcefulness,just access to a gun...

and now you really are clutching at straws comparing the US with 3rd world countries in south america LOL. apparently the majority of guns used in crime in mexico come from the US too, another knock on effect of your ridiculously weak gun laws.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2018, 12:02:58 PM »
50% giving up their guns would be excellent. that alone would start to greatly turn the problem around.

the criminals are still getting guns because there's so many legal guns in circulation. if your state laws are strict just go to a neighbouring state. you said earlier that a lot of crim guns are come from either or by theft or straw purchase. if there's no (or way fewer) legal guns to steal or available for straw purchase it naturally follows that the number of guns getting into the wrong will reduce...that's not rocket science, surely? look at every other developed country in the world...very few criminals with guns. you think it's all just coincidence?

if you reduce the legal flow thus reducing the illegal flow, the obvious knock on effect would be less non gang members caught in cross fire, no?

agreed someone determined and resourceful enough to kill will probably find a way. difference is having a gun makes it so easy. some tennager wakes up p1ssed off, "i know what i'll go shoot up my school" don't need much determination or resourcefulness,just access to a gun...

and now you really are clutching at straws comparing the US with 3rd world countries in south america LOL. apparently the majority of guns used in crime in mexico come from the US too, another knock on effect of your ridiculously weak gun laws.

WRONG stupid. Why? Because they're the legal vetted gun owners , you know NOT the fucking problem dummy. And the other 50% say " come and get them " then Civil war 2 starts. Congrats to stop mass shootings you just created millions more. Sound logic  ::)

Sigh it's to late to cry the " less is more " argument. Again you CANNOT compare the United States to other countries , they don't have the number of firearms or people. Stop it's a apples vs oranges. Mexico is a developed country , they have very strict gun laws , they have much higher murder rates with guns  ;)

You're not even trying now , you're just posting to save face and it's not working. Legal gun owners aren't the ones killing each other over gang wars , stop conflating the two. Reducing the number of guns also reduces the number in which people use them defensively which is over 2 MILLION times a year , ban guns to save 10K at the cost of 2 million? sounds logical or reasonable to you?

Guns banned in the UK but some fucking guy just got machine-gun Kelly in London. UK bans guns just go to neighboring countries see how that works?  ;)

Or a car or a truck or some ammonium nitrate...take away guns perhaps school shootings will stop , then running over kids becomes the new trend , who would dare suggest ban cars? in the scheme of things again , these are rare events. And then you have to content with the new class of victims you just created 2 million of them but hey it's for the kids right?

These countries are not " developed? " and prove your statement don't just type it. A LOT of guns from the U.S did end up in Mexico thanks to Obama and Fast & Furious. Mexico prohibits gun ownership , yet 30K dead last year from HOMICIDE not suicide.

And gun laws aren't the problem , people breaking them and when convicted liberal judges NOT enforcing them. Illegal to sell guns to prohibited people , once someone does this makes them a criminal.  

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2018, 12:14:06 PM »
LOL you're so stupid it's funny.

i'll leave you with this... AGAIN!

reduce the number of guns in circulation and you automatically stem the flow of guns going to criminals and you reduce the frequency of random massacres.

guns in your society is just not working for you. it's time to admit the problem and start doing something to change it. like the lifelong junkie who finally faces up to his addiction.

and mexico and brazil are not developed countries, btw :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2018, 12:28:38 PM »
LOL you're so stupid it's funny.

i'll leave you with this... AGAIN!

reduce the number of guns in circulation and you automatically stem the flow of guns going to criminals and you reduce the frequency of random massacres.

guns in your society is just not working for you. it's time to admit the problem and start doing something to change it. like the lifelong junkie who finally faces up to his addiction.

and mexico and brazil are not developed countries, btw :)

Repeating your same bullshit logic doesn't make it smell any less. Stupid , follow the bouncing ball. Reduce the number of guns and create 2 million more victims to save 300 kids from extremely rare mass shooting events. You cannot ignore this fact because I will keep shoving it down your throat

WRONG 2 million defensive use of guns each year and that's from the CDC !!  ;) You're sadly mistaken as usual. the solution to saving 30 kids who may die in school shooting but at the expense of 2 million. Yeah ok fuck off with your nonsense.

and mexico and brazil are not developed countries, btw

I'll play your semantics games , yet in both countries guns are severely limited to the general population and wow guess what more gun violence than everyone else.  ;)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2018, 12:43:20 PM »
Repeating your same bullshit logic doesn't make it smell any less. Stupid , follow the bouncing ball. Reduce the number of guns and create 2 million more victims to save 300 kids from extremely rare mass shooting events. You cannot ignore this fact because I will keep shoving it down your throat

WRONG 2 million defensive use of guns each year and that's from the CDC !!  ;) You're sadly mistaken as usual. the solution to saving 30 kids who may die in school shooting but at the expense of 2 million. Yeah ok fuck off with your nonsense.

I'll play your semantics games , yet in both countries guns are severely limited to the general population and wow guess what more gun violence than everyone else;)

Exactly!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2018, 01:15:34 PM »
Oh fuck Conker so much for less guns less gun crime FYI ALL of these countries have less guns than the U.S. but their rates are through the fucking roof. AND BTW they have less people too  :o

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2018, 02:09:53 PM »
ND bringing the pain in this thread👍😎

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2018, 03:29:20 PM »
Oh fuck Conker so much for less guns less gun crime FYI ALL of these countries have less guns than the U.S. but their rates are through the fucking roof. AND BTW they have less people too  :o

good to see you're comparing with the US a host of other peaceful and prosperous countries ???

why not try comparing it with more impoverished basket case countries like the UK, germany, japan, france etc...

fox news puts it better than i can

"Past studies have shown that gun owners are much likelier to be shot with their own weapons than they are to use it to thwart a crime."

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/09/20/more-guns-equal-more-deaths-study-finds.html

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2018, 03:40:28 PM »
good to see you're comparing with the US a host of other peaceful and prosperous countries ???

why not try comparing it with more impoverished basket case countries like the UK, germany, japan, france etc...

fox news puts it better than i can

"Past studies have shown that gun owners are much likelier to be shot with their own weapons than they are to use it to thwart a crime."

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/09/20/more-guns-equal-more-deaths-study-finds.html

FAIL

This is checkmate stupid. Your thesis is a failure.

Conker " less guns means less gun deaths "

WRONG

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2018, 03:47:51 PM »
everyone thinks they're superman....till they get shot with their own gun....piaow! piaow! paiow! next random massacre in... 3...2....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2018, 03:53:59 PM »
everyone thinks they're superman....till they get shot with their own gun....piaow! piaow! paiow! next random massacre in... 3...2....

Do you feel stupid? Because you sure as fuck look it  ;)

Conker " less guns means less gun deaths "

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2018, 04:37:44 PM »

BULLSHIT , U are Wikipedia "gun" historian. More weapons than ever in Aussie.Everyone wants  Adler ( ;D).

OBW Paki, Fishers & SHOOTERS political party is in NSW Government.

"Teach us" about guns in Pakistan or Lebanon  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2018, 04:40:55 PM »

::) ::) ::) U must be Paki's moron of the year ..................

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2018, 12:48:33 AM »
::) ::) ::) U must be Paki's moron of the year ..................

'conker' getting repeatedly owned by everyone in this thread , including himself . . .

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2018, 01:34:13 AM »
The right to bear arms is one of the reasons why America can`t go bottom up from a commie revolution. There is no revolution when the people have weapons because they can defend themselves from the terror of  communists or tyrannical government.

And yes, leftist are a real threat today, more so then during the cold war, educational system was infiltrated and kids brainwashed into their stupid ideology.

As far as UK goes, it is becoming more and more totalitarian every day, freedom of speech is the first that went there, now its controlling everything you do/can do as an individual in the name of "safety".

Triple F is still separating America from shitholes like UK...