Author Topic: Damn, Gary Strydom is trashing Mike Quinn Badly On Facebook.....LOL  (Read 11920 times)

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
Re: Damn, Gary Strydom is trashing Mike Quinn Badly On Facebook.....LOL
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2018, 01:35:01 AM »
You're so right  ;D
I just respond to people that speak negatively about me. Is that not my right? Gary Strydom is the Pussy that beat Mike Quinn 8 times out of 8 on stage.

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2018, 03:07:40 AM »
Howsit Gary, really kiff that you are on this board. I would just like to say that you are the pride of SA bodybuilding, to do what you did, when you did, was a true achievement. Hope life is chilled and strong that side.

Meta-physical

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2018, 03:26:32 AM »
Hi, Gary. Big fan here. I couldn't help but notice that your name is an anagram of 'try gay dorms'. I was curious to know if this is something that you have tried yourself, and would openly endorse? Or might it be that your parents were big fans of gay dormitories and simply opted to surreptitiously exploit the birth of their child in order to further their agenda? Lastly, providing that you would, in fact, not endorse sleeping in a gay dormitory, might you have any suggestions for the heterosexual individual unlucky enough to find themselves stranded in one overnight?

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2018, 03:35:54 AM »
You got some crazy delts and one of the best most musculars of all time. Mike Quinn is just jealous. He never amounted to that much.

Still one cant stop to think sometimes if you had the privilage to use something others could not in the old Wbf days  :).

Take care Gary!
MIRAGETROPIN

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2018, 04:04:59 AM »
I thought we were friends until he came on Facebook recently and said otherwise.

I just respond to people that speak negatively about me. Is that not my right? Gary Strydom is the Pussy that beat Mike Quinn 8 times out of 8 on stage.

He’s likely sore that he never placed ahead of you,
And it’s probably easier for him to try & put you down than admit you had the better contest physique,

Not having met Mike personally, he comes across as very aggressive & thinks he’s
Physique was better than it was ( that said it was still a top class physique)
I know a 2 others who have met him & he came across aggressively to them only he
Quitened down when one stood up & called him.

It good we have a top pro from back when the standards were higher posting on
Here, hopefully you’ll stay around & post up some entertaining stories.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 07:24:44 AM »
Hold on - where's your Blue Stars???   ???
T

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2018, 07:51:37 AM »
I've been reading about Thailand lately, also watching al lot of YT and reading comments, very informative.

Seems Gary made the right choice by emigrating to Thailand

Hua Hin seems a nice sea side town

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2018, 08:47:49 AM »
Howsit Gary, really kiff that you are on this board. I would just like to say that you are the pride of SA bodybuilding, to do what you did, when you did, was a true achievement. Hope life is chilled and strong that side.
Howzit boet. Thank you for the kind words bru. Yea come here once and while and will make  more visits in the near future. Am proud to be South African and thanks for the support.

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2018, 08:50:23 AM »
Hi, Gary. Big fan here. I couldn't help but notice that your name is an anagram of 'try gay dorms'. I was curious to know if this is something that you have tried yourself, and would openly endorse? Or might it be that your parents were big fans of gay dormitories and simply opted to surreptitiously exploit the birth of their child in order to further their agenda? Lastly, providing that you would, in fact, not endorse sleeping in a gay dormitory, might you have any suggestions for the heterosexual individual unlucky enough to find themselves stranded in one overnight?

You make me sick you FREAK. My parents come from a rich proud Boer heritage. Go play in the traffic you troll.

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 08:53:16 AM »
You got some crazy delts and one of the best most musculars of all time. Mike Quinn is just jealous. He never amounted to that much.

Still one cant stop to think sometimes if you had the privilage to use something others could not in the old Wbf days  :).

Take care Gary!
Thanks for the compliment. For the first show I was so fuckin JACKED that they could test me for a full year I still would look Jacked lol. End of story.

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2018, 09:03:49 AM »
Hold on - where's your Blue Stars???   ???
I wasn't gifted the blue stars yet lol.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2018, 09:09:47 AM »
You make me sick you FREAK. My parents come from a rich proud Boer heritage. Go play in the traffic you troll.

Looks like Australia will accept many of Boers farmers  :)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2018, 09:11:33 AM »
Dear Gary,

Years ago, an older Scottish competitor named Jimmy Thomson related the following about Mike Quinn, which is now Getbig lore -

" Quote from: JimmyThomson on January 04, 2007, 03:55:48 AM
Most recently Mike Quinn probably got the most return on his placings from performing for the officials in the AAU, NABBA and IFBB. I know that Oscar Heidenstam particularly liked his "bad boy" leather image. There is a famous picture of Mike posing with a couple of Rottweilers but I know for a fact that there are more pictures from that shoot where Mike (and the dogs) are naked. Old Oscar had copies of these pictures and there are many more in the hands of collectors.
"

In your opinion does Mike Quinn strike you as the type to do such things?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2018, 09:48:05 AM »
You're so right  ;D
bullshit, health is a bigger pussy?
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2018, 10:11:05 AM »
Did the dogs have to remove their collars to get naked...

Quinn has the better character, as in entertaining, and Strydom, especially now, the better physique.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2018, 11:05:16 AM »

Good stuff.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2018, 02:15:10 PM »
Did the dogs have to remove their collars to get naked...

Quinn has the better character, as in entertaining, and Strydom, especially now, the better physique.
Mike is just a lot of noise.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2018, 02:34:21 PM »
I doubt this is actually Gary using this account...

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2018, 04:02:32 PM »
Mike and the dogs feature in this thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=354244.0

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2018, 04:17:19 PM »
Mike and the dogs feature in this thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=354244.0

No Scotland (again  ::)) in Russia , WTF ...............

Meta-physical

« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2018, 04:29:18 PM »
Good stuff.
Great to see you posting again!

Goodness me, Gary! You need to calm down. Did you not notice the blue stars? I am a fellow iron-warrior; please show some respect. I was not insulting your parents; I was merely hypothesising about the mysterious origins of your unique name. It is fair to assume that your parents named you, is it not? Why, then, is it beyond the pale to suggest that they might have deliberately intended the homoerotic undertones? Your parents may indeed be rich and proud, but this information is simply irrelevant. Both my dads are rich and proud and I can assure you they'd jump at the chance to sleep in a gay dorm. Perhaps it is the case that I've inadvertently stumbled upon something really quite sinister. Only a few weeks ago the androgynous oddball 'Go 4 It' panegyrically depicted life in a Thai dormitory, where one can allegedly 'live like a king'. Now we have a resident of Thailand posting, whose name literally translates to 'try gay dorms', and the mere suggestion that this anagram might be more than coincidence provoked a barrage of vitriolic abuse. Well, forgive me for being just a little bit suspicious!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2018, 05:38:17 PM »

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2018, 05:50:05 PM »
No Scotland (again  ::)) in Russia , WTF ...............

Its a fuckin disgrace. I blame the lefty liberal SNP government that's running Scotland. We even had to play some of our qualifying games wearing a pink strip. PINK !!    All to show how inclusive we are to gays and muslims etc.  The whole country has become pussified beyond belief.  >:(

AND  England won tonight at the last minute after I was hoping they would draw with Tunisia. Terrible day.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2018, 06:54:29 PM »
Its a fuckin disgrace. I blame the lefty liberal SNP government that's running Scotland. We even had to play some of our qualifying games wearing a pink strip. PINK !!    All to show how inclusive we are to gays and muslims etc.  The whole country has become pussified beyond belief.  >:(

AND  England won tonight at the last minute after I was hoping they would draw with Tunisia. Terrible day.

Pick up some Brazilian or Croatian rejects like Switzerland or Japan & Scotland would qualify in 2022  ;)

Wearing PINK  :o

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2018, 10:54:18 PM »
Great to see you posting again!

Goodness me, Gary! You need to calm down. Did you not notice the blue stars? I am a fellow iron-warrior; please show some respect. I was not insulting your parents; I was merely hypothesising about the mysterious origins of your unique name. It is fair to assume that your parents named you, is it not? Why, then, is it beyond the pale to suggest that they might have deliberately intended the homoerotic undertones? Your parents may indeed be rich and proud, but this information is simply irrelevant. Both my dads are rich and proud and I can assure you they'd jump at the chance to sleep in a gay dorm. Perhaps it is the case that I've inadvertently stumbled upon something really quite sinister. Only a few weeks ago the androgynous oddball 'Go 4 It' panegyrically depicted life in a Thai dormitory, where one can allegedly 'live like a king'. Now we have a resident of Thailand posting, whose name literally translates to 'try gay dorms', and the mere suggestion that this anagram might be more than coincidence provoked a barrage of vitriolic abuse. Well, forgive me for being just a little bit suspicious!

Ha!

"Jesus, Tom ..."