Author Topic: Zane  (Read 22298 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Zane
« on: June 18, 2018, 06:06:42 PM »

Can you believe Basil said he could beat this?

J

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Zane
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 06:09:21 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 06:13:08 PM »
Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 06:35:45 PM »
Overrated and egotistic to boot.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 07:21:02 PM »

Is that your entire perspective on everything, Vince?  Just make non-arguments and expect people to learn something from you, or change their perspective?  Please, tell me more about how "racist" I am for pointing out that West Africans produce more top sprinters per 1,000 births, and have greater potential in other sports, like basketball and football [although not the quarterback position, because that actually requires intelligence to play.  ;D].

But according to you, 50,000 years of divergent biological evolution produced radical changes to our skin - our LARGEST organ - but our brains were completely unchanged.  ::)

Haha, God, why is the left so moronic on this topic?  Yes Vince, our brains were subject to the forces of evolution - just our skin.  ::)

Damn, now that this shitty political correct cultural cancer that has ravaged the West for over 50 years is FINALLY being pushed back against do we finally see our retarded some of these perspectives are.

Hey Vince - how are the migrants acting in Australia?  Haha.  Soon Aussies will be BEGGING to get their own version of Trump elected, and I can't wait. :)  Too bad your generation screwed it up so badly for my generation.  Although to be fair, it's my generation polluting the planet and likely making it worse for my children's generation.  :-\

Anyway - I thought Zane looked amazing.  Yes, he was "normal" looking in clothes, even at his prime, but how can anyone have a problem with how he looked, at 5'9.5" and 185-lb.

Great interview here...jk.  ;D

Was it REALLY so bad that I asked Frank Zane what women thought of his physique?  To be honest, there are only a few pro bodybuilders who I can show the pictures of to women and hear a positive comment.  Gunter Schlierkamp is probably the largest pro bodybuilder who I have found most women to be attracted to.  Most women find it overwhelming, but physiques ranging from Frank Zane to Bob Paris were usually appreciated by women.

Being around the same height as Frank, I always wanted to look like him.  Of course, that is extremely unrealistic, and most likely impossible without steroids.  His physique in clothes looks quite ideal to me - muscular and ripped, yes, but not overwhelming.  And easy to maintain without massive steroid abuse - even though I do understand 99.9% of men would have to use steroids in order to look like Frank did, if not closer to 100%.

LOL @ this reply to my YouTube interview with Frank:

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 07:25:45 PM »
Has Zane ever talked about his drug cycle?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 08:07:10 PM »
Has Zane ever talked about his drug cycle?

Natty brah.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 08:11:53 PM »
Matt, how can anyone have a sensible conversation with you when your comprehension sucks?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 08:24:26 PM »

it's funny you say this. Zane was one of my first heroes in bodybuilding. When I was younger I read his book THE ZANE WAY TO A HEALTHY BODY. I got his autograph. many years later I met him again at the Arnold Classic. I was pretty excited to meet him again and I came away disappointed. He is a very smug guy. I thought I was the only person to get that impression of him.....but that still does not make him overrated.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 08:44:02 PM »
Sure Zane looked good. I doubt he deserved 3 Olympias, though. Lots of political crap over the years in the IFBB.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2018, 01:19:35 AM »
That pic right there IS bodybuilding. ^^

Not over-rated at all. Especially compared to the crap-fest known as BB today.
Vince you looked very good in your Mr. Canada pics, but you cant touch that.

I think Frank is more aloof than ignorant. That is why he lead (still leads) a quiet home life while still being successful.
Nothing wrong w/ that.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2018, 01:31:59 AM »

Can you believe Basil said he could beat this?

J

Yeah, on IronAge he was baby   :'(, supposedly Mr.Zane told him to PO  ;D

OBW, in 1971 he would win Mr.Universe title after ONLY 6 months of training   ::)

Nobody was stopping him from winning NABBA Universe '71 or 72' or ........................ ..

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 01:32:47 AM »

::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 02:40:07 AM »
Yeah, on IronAge he was baby   :'(, supposedly Mr.Zane told him to PO  ;D

OBW, in 1971 he would win Mr.Universe title after ONLY 6 months of training   ::)

Nobody was stopping him from winning NABBA Universe '71 or 72' or ........................ ..

You really are a genuine dildo. No way I would try sufficient drugs to make me a Mr Universe in 1970-71.

Health is way more important than silly titles and trophies. By the way, look who the top three guys were

then. Sergio, Arnold and Bill Pearl. No point even trying to beat them. Zane had to wait until Arnold

retired and Sergio was banned from the IFBB.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2018, 03:32:56 AM »
For a while there in the late 70s Zane's type of physique became the ideal.

He really knew how to present himself in the best possible way.

A real pro.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 05:30:38 AM »
Zane had to wait until Arnold

retired and Sergio was banned from the IFBB.

Vince everybody had to wait 'til Arnold retired, he was Weider's money machine.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 05:34:09 AM »
im waiting for phil heath to retire before i try to become mr olympia

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 06:43:55 AM »
Sure Zane looked good. I doubt he deserved 3 Olympias, though. Lots of political crap over the years in the IFBB.

Anyone who would choose to look like todays piles of shit over zane in that pic is crazy smug or not who cares that's what BB should be same with bob paris
p

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 06:46:45 AM »
For a while there in the late 70s Zane's type of physique became the ideal.

He really knew how to present himself in the best possible way.

A real pro.

The same can be said about Phil today .

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH     TA NA KA AAAAAA

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 06:50:04 AM »

The same can be said about Phil today .

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH     TA NA KA AAAAAA

Noooooooooooo

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 09:10:50 AM »
zane was a shit bodybuilder.. swimmer on gear.. frail physique... just look at his back.. no width.. pipe cleaner arms..

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2018, 09:17:00 AM »
zane was a shit bodybuilder.. swimmer on gear.. frail physique... just look at his back.. no width.. pipe cleaner arms..

::) OK Champ

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2018, 09:42:05 AM »

Yeah, he was no good.  In fact he was awful.

Really stunk.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2018, 09:58:42 AM »
it's funny you say this. Zane was one of my first heroes in bodybuilding. When I was younger I read his book THE ZANE WAY TO A HEALTHY BODY. I got his autograph. many years later I met him again at the Arnold Classic. I was pretty excited to meet him again and I came away disappointed. He is a very smug guy. I thought I was the only person to get that impression of him.....but that still does not make him overrated.

I met him too and got the same impression. Smug is a very good word, but it could just be that he is somewhat of a social misfit and if so that is giving him a compliment.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2018, 11:15:09 AM »
 ;D
F