Author Topic: Mar-a-Lago files request to hire 61 foreign temporary workers  (Read 1837 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
cue the Trumptard sycophants to defend this and explain why American citizens can't do these jobs

President Donald Trump's resort, Mar-a-Lago, filed a request to the Department of Labor for 61 additional visas for foreign servers and cooks, according to a Job Order Records filed on Thursday and Friday.

The Florida resort requested 61 H-2B visas, which are visas for temporary non-agricultural workers. In order to obtain H-2Bs, employers must prove that there are not enough US workers who are "able, willing, qualified, and available" to do the temporary work. 40 of the visas were for servers, while 21 were for cooks.
In January, the resort requested 70 H-2B visas for cooks, housekeepers, and servers.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/06/politics/mar-a-lago-foreign-workers-request/index.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Mar-a-Lago files request to hire 61 foreign temporary workers
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 11:13:07 AM »
You denied many times being from Venezuela

I'm still waiting for you to show us the "many times" that I have "denied being from Venezuela", you pathological liar.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 11:18:45 AM »
I'm still waiting for you to show us the "many times" that I have "denied being from Venezuela", you pathological liar.

already did

find something new to whine about

I'd ask you what you thought about Trumptard trying to find foreign workers to take American jobs but I realized who gives a shit what some random hispanic from Venezuela thinks about our President being a pathetic hypocrite

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 11:33:24 AM »
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/155576000-employed-americans-june-10th-record-trumpcnsnewscom-our-economic

#MAGA mother f**ker  8)

good point

so why do you think Trump is taking jobs away from American citizens and giving them to foreigners (who according to Trump are mostly criminals, rapists and drug dealers)

what's the Trumptard spin on this hypocrisy ?

I guess you need to wait for Rush or Hannity to tell you what you think about this

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 11:33:53 AM »
already did

No, you didn't.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 12:02:12 PM »
cue the Trumptard sycophants to defend this and explain why American citizens can't do these jobs

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/06/politics/mar-a-lago-foreign-workers-request/index.html

Read both articles from CNN Money and Fox, nowhere did I that what they did was Illegal.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2018, 12:20:44 PM »
Read both articles from CNN Money and Fox, nowhere did I that what they did was Illegal.

maybe you should try reading my post

where did I say it was "illegal

All is asked is why is the POTUS giving jobs to foreign workers instead of US Citizens

I wouldn't bother mentioning it except that Trump has made an issue about this (perhaps you've seen it mentioned once or twice on Fox News)

Or maybe you saw this tweet from The Twit in Chief

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2018, 12:24:51 PM »
No, you didn't.[/b]

Yep, I did and anyone can go back and read it for themselves

Not sure why you feel the need to keep lying about but this but you're a documented and proven liar so I guess that's just your thing

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 12:36:44 PM »

Yep, I did and anyone can go back and read it for themselves

No, nobody can go back and read anything because you never did show that I've ever denied being from Venezuela.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 02:36:49 PM »
maybe you should try reading my post

where did I say it was "illegal

All is asked is why is the POTUS giving jobs to foreign workers instead of US Citizens

I wouldn't bother mentioning it except that Trump has made an issue about this (perhaps you've seen it mentioned once or twice on Fox News)

Or maybe you saw this tweet from The Twit in Chief

Mmmm, might be a bigger deal if they were illegal. Damn 240, you’re having a rough time with all of this winning.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 03:47:37 PM »

So what?
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2018, 05:21:16 PM »
No, nobody can go back and read anything because you never did show that I've ever denied being from Venezuela.

Yes I did.
I'll be glad to bump them if you'd like

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2018, 05:24:56 PM »
Gotta love the Trumptard ethical flexibility.

They are against giving US jobs to foreign workers but when Trump does it then it's ok.

I guess it's the same ethical flexibility they have when they are against abortion except when their mistress needs one or against gay people and then get caught toe tapping the men's room or getting caught trying to solicit gay sex. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2018, 07:07:16 PM »
Gotta love the Trumptard ethical flexibility.

They are against giving US jobs to foreign workers but when Trump does it then it's ok.

I guess it's the same ethical flexibility they have when they are against abortion except when their mistress needs one or against gay people and then get caught toe tapping the men's room or getting caught trying to solicit gay sex.  

You’re a clown. Since when do liberals know anything about ethics? There are drug dealers with higher ethics than liberals. Political liberals in general are moral and ethical losers. Bottom feeders with mansions

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 08:45:16 AM »
Yes I did.
I'll be glad to bump them if you'd like

Go ahead.  I'm waiting, you self proclaimed pathological liar.

Add Liar to your resume.  Not surprising seeing how you defend your beloved fake news network, CNN.

yep, I was pretending not to be aware of what you might find

Yep, you're are now a self proclaimed liar.  Good for you.  That'll help your impeccable credibility on this board.

yep, maybe next time when I say I'm not aware of something and ask you to post it you'll figure out that I'm setting you up

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 12:00:55 PM »

its cheaper labor(their cheaper wages(greedy companies) make them(foreigners) better off then where they were at, a 3rd world country).. and they(American companies) don't have to provide benefits for them(since they aren't American) and alot of loop holes...cmon now...think!

so it breaks down to corporate GREED... we must stop it.. Trump is.
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »

"You're fired!" ;D It is seasonal work with an average wage of $10 - $13 per hour. Florida's minimum wage is $8.25 an hour. The living wage for a single person in Florida is $11.75. The price of Monthly rent for a (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in Miami, Florida is $1,657.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 02:33:28 PM »
"You're fired!" ;D It is seasonal work with an average wage of $10 - $13 per hour. Florida's minimum wage is $8.25 an hour. The living wage for a single person in Florida is $11.75. The price of Monthly rent for a (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in Miami, Florida is $1,657.

does the company have to pay for the insurance and benefits of a American citizen?
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 02:35:59 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/us/toys-r-us-brings-temporary-foreign-workers-to-us-to-move-jobs-overseas.html

hmmm...to go overseas....ya right.....we already know the outcome for TOYS R US... they became desperate..to sustain itself...but we all know what happened to them

like i said previously.... foreign workers dont have the same labor laws as American citizens. saves the company money....corporate GREED
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2018, 02:58:25 PM »
does the company have to pay for the insurance and benefits of a American citizen?

Depends on a few things like number of hours worked and complicated state and federal laws. In Florida there is no state law mandating employers provide health insurance coverage. Medicaid is available to people who meet the qualifications, such as residency, low income and dependent children. Illegal aliens do not qualify for this insurance.