Author Topic: GH15 - Pocket Bible  (Read 17371 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: gh15 bible - link
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2018, 07:33:10 PM »
Your overzealous, personal vendetta type moderating doesn't help. Moderating at all doesn't help. It was the fucking thunderdome and you came in and gayed it all up.

Who are you?

"1"

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2018, 09:34:58 PM »
pretty much, just take test and tren and some gh and you good to go. that is what i got that

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 05:26:38 PM »
Who are you?

"1"

Look at my join date. I'm an OG. You've deleted posts and threads of mine, now acting like you don't know. Seems queer you can't remember.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2018, 09:52:53 AM »
Look at my join date. I'm an OG. You've deleted posts and threads of mine, now acting like you don't know. Seems queer you can't remember.

Do you have an issue with Gay people? Everything about your posts screams either homophobe or closeted homosexual. You do bodybuilding and inject drugs (ie you worship the male body and like to have big muscles, muscles that if you haven't noticed are only impressive to other oiled-up, muscle men) and have the nerve to be blowing your gay whistle while pointing at me like the proverbial, Rayban-wearing traffic cop that sports that oh-so-trimmed mustache.

I'm sure if I've deleted your threads it had much to do with your joyriding on gh15's dick, in other words promoting his propaganda. That shared account was banned from this forum for good reason. That's old news though. Technically, this thread wouldn't last as long as it has if and when my "gayness" was on point. My major issue with the members of that site was the blind, idol-worshiping they had towards that shared account. The fact that he would give you guys missions that involved possibly hurting innocent people for a few bottles of "legit gh".

Anyway, stop being such a faggot and enjoy yourself around here. No one cares to have these useless back-and-forths anymore. It's pathetic. I appreciate your participation and if I can be of service to you, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2018, 12:32:06 PM »
I don't see why people gravitated so much towards facebook/twitter from message boards.

Forums have the conversations located under subject headings and all viewers can find it. Whereas on facebook there is no organisation, so the people who will comment and see are those who have it pop up on their timeline. So unless you're on facebook 24/7 you're going to miss most of the interesting stuff.

Here's why. Or, at least people are trying to make money off of the above mentioned sites.

X

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2018, 10:09:15 PM »
Do you have an issue with Gay people? Everything about your posts screams either homophobe or closeted homosexual. You do bodybuilding and inject drugs (ie you worship the male body and like to have big muscles, muscles that if you haven't noticed are only impressive to other oiled-up, muscle men) and have the nerve to be blowing your gay whistle while pointing at me like the proverbial, Rayban-wearing traffic cop that sports that oh-so-trimmed mustache.

I'm sure if I've deleted your threads it had much to do with your joyriding on gh15's dick, in other words promoting his propaganda. That shared account was banned from this forum for good reason. That's old news though. Technically, this thread wouldn't last as long as it has if and when my "gayness" was on point. My major issue with the members of that site was the blind, idol-worshiping they had towards that shared account. The fact that he would give you guys missions that involved possibly hurting innocent people for a few bottles of "legit gh".

Anyway, stop being such a faggot and enjoy yourself around here. No one cares to have these useless back-and-forths anymore. It's pathetic. I appreciate your participation and if I can be of service to you, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

"1"

gh15 is banned?

Dpone555

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2018, 09:06:07 AM »
gh15 is banned?

Good riddance. It’s some guy being a parrot who posts incredibly vague hormone advice. He hasnt posted anything worth reading in half a decade.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2018, 02:46:47 PM »
Good riddance. It’s some guy being a parrot who posts incredibly vague hormone advice. He hasnt posted anything worth reading in half a decade.

he was literally begging people to join up at his forum when he restarted posting here a few months ago.

getbig will always prevail.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2018, 02:58:04 PM »
once they get those legit kigs,,, things will change

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2018, 07:57:10 PM »
Legit kigs?  What an oxymoron, kigs were never legit and never will be.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2018, 08:01:44 PM »

"1"

No problem with gay people at all. You said it best, it's the guys who bother me. I have strong distaste for overzealous moderation. When you altered the words in my posts you lost any credibility you might have had at all.

I have sent you PM's, back when I gave a fuck about posting or reading all the threads here. There was a time this board was great. You probably weren't around for it.

FWIW I never participated in any "missions" w gh15 and refused to hurt anyone. I stepped down from all mod/coaching positions on the forum and became public enemy #1, even got doxxed on that board.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: GH15 - Pocket Bible
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 05:03:17 AM »
^ see above where OMR uses "homo", I repeat him quoting him and he changes the word in my post. Censorship made this forum suck.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2018, 08:46:37 AM »
gh15 had some very good advice back in the day, the problem is you'd have to have a knowledgeable person sift through the mountain of shit to find good one-liners.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 08:57:01 AM »
^ see above where OMR uses "homo", I repeat him quoting him and he changes the word in my post. Censorship made this forum suck.

No one changed your post, it's how the forum responds to key words.

You can't write F a g g o t together unless you add a grammatical code in between faggot. Try typing it out and in between the a & g place the "bold" function.

"1"

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2018, 01:00:19 AM »
i was off bbing boards for several years. rumors who is, was etc

but here is his bible -

http://ge.tt/98CNHaR/v/0

Link doesn't work (at least for me).
North of Italy

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2018, 01:29:26 AM »
When people claim that Nasser was gh15 it seems based more on a gut feeling. I've never read a cogent argument backed by some evidence to support this claim. People also think Dennis James is gh15 because he lived in Germany and loves sushi. So no one can know for sure who gh15 is but does have a lot of inside knowledge of professional bbing.

Anyway, I wrote my reasons, my opinion, some years ago when asked why I don't think it was Nasser. Again, just my opinion, but it comes from some real-world evidence and experience with gh15.

I suggest Calvinh pass on this one.

I've only managed to skim through this thread but I wanted to address an issue that I am asked about so often and comes up frequently and want to put to rest: Was Nasser gh15?

Most people who believe that gh15 was Nasser do so mostly out of a gut feeling. As for me, and this is just my opinion, it's not based on a gut feeling but from my experience with gh15.

I read gh15's very first post on GetBig the day he made it. He came to that board initially to comment on the Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan murder case. Both whom he always referred to as "the murderer and his ugly wife." He did this not only to be funny. There was a specific reason, a religious-based one, that will become apparent later.

And as a mod on his board, I've known and communicated with gh15 for a very, very long time since day one of his appearances and have read every single one of his tens and thousands of posts.

I don't believe he was Nasser and here's why.

First off, I wish it was Nasser if only to shut up the people that think gh15 was an idiot. gh15 is a very smart and well-informed individual. And if anybody knew Nasser it would not be a stretch to say that he was the most intelligent bodybuilder that ever lived. The guy was a genius.

On GetBig there was a group of rabid Nasser fans that called themselves "Team Nasser" led by Sherief Shalaby and Big Bobs (who use to post here as well). Both Sherief and Bobs were actually friends in real life with Nasser and got together socially. Sherief was with him at a gym in Egypt the day before Nasser died.

Now, gh15 absolutely hated and despise this one guy on the GetBig board named Alex, also known as "FatAlex" by his detractors and "The King" by his fans. I never had a problem with Alex and he just seemed like a guy who just liked to have fun but many took it the wrong way. I considered Alex an exceptionally intelligent guy.

Then pictures and posts started surfacing which showed Alex, Bobs and Nasser hanging out. Having lunch, going to Nasser's house, goofing around. I'm not sure what part of Cali that Bobs lived but Alex was more Northern Ca and, or course, Nasser was in San Diego.

Now gh15 made no secret of being a big fan of "the beautiful man with glasses" as he always referred to Nasser so it infuriated him to see "FatAlex" chumming around with Nasser. He contacted me (this is when he was still on GetBig), as he knew I was a big fan of Team Nasser and always defended them since they were bashed continuously on the GetBig board. He wanted to know how the hell Alex got into Nasser's inner circle. I contacted Bobs and Sherief and Bob told me that, purely by coincidence, Alex was dating his (Bob's) sister. Bob and Alex didn't know each other personally and Bob didn't know that the Alex dating his sister was also the same Alex from GetBig. Alex would eventually marry Bob's sister so they became brother-in-laws. Small world.

So it seems unlikely that Nasser would contact me to inquire why Alex was hanging around with him.

But, you say, Nasser sold the gh15 to someone else who went and started the gh15 board. Well, anything is possible I guess. But when rumors started circulating about Nasser's death again gh15 contacted to me to get in touch with Sherief, as gh15 knew Sherief lived in Egypt and would meet with Nasser at some point. He wanted me to confirm that Nasser's death wasn't a rumor before he made an announcement and commentary on his passing on his board.

Again it would seem unlikely that someone who had business dealings with Nasser wouldn't have his own contacts to confirm Nasser's passing.

Another fact, one that is most overlooked by seemingly everybody and one of the most important aspects that bonded me to gh15 was that gh15 was an unapologetic Zionist. There is no one in bodybuilding that is more outspoken in support of Israel existing as an independent State and the support of the Jewish people as gh15. No one was more knowledgeable about Jewish history, Jewish leaders past and present, and the traditions and practices of Judaism. Was gh15 a Jew or a practicing Jew? I don't know for sure. But neither am I and I share his passion for the Jewish people. In Christianity Jews are special people. They are the Chosen Ones though many misunderstand what that means.

Remember Ron Goldman, the father of the son the O.J murdered? Remember he never referred to O.J. as "O.J."? He always referred to him as "the murderer". That is a Jewish practice, though somewhat recent. If you notice when reading something written by an observant Jew (The Jewish World Review) that they never write the name "God" it's always "G_d". For a Jew, when referring to God they use the name in a different context. In Ex. 3:13-22: When Moses asks God what His "name" is. Moses is not asking "what should I call you;" rather, he is asking "who are you; what are you like; what have you done?"

So it's kind of a play on that that many Jews use in certain special circumstance. O.J. is simply "the murderer". Craig and Kelly are simply "the murdered and his ugly wife." Nasser, is "the beautiful man with glasses."

Why does it matter that gh15 is either a Jew and/or an unabashed supporter of Jews?
Because Nasser was a Muslim. Now it can be argued that he wasn't a true Muslim as he didn't follow their practices to the letter, if at all, during most of his adult life. But both his parents were Muslims, he was raised a Muslim, and the Muslims claimed him as their own. It has been confirmed that later in life Nasser attended Jumuah and professed shahadah. As happens to so many of us when we get older our perspective on life changes and perhaps Nasser was getting back to his old religious upbringing. God takes on a greater significance as you get older and the prospect of death takes a more urgent tone.

And though there was some real questions regarding the cause of death, no autopsy was done as it is a Muslim tradition that the deceased be buried ASAP (in Nasser's case, the very next day), and Nasser was buried with a Muslim ceremony.

I don't think I need to explain the incongruity of a Muslim preaching Zionism and celebrating Jewish holidays and traditions since day one. Since his very first arrival on GetBig.

Again, this is just my opinion but it is based on real evidence and my long experience with gh15. Take it for what it's worth. Again, just my opinion.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2018, 05:49:40 AM »
Hello Pellius,

A few things of note.

1. Nasser was estranged from his family, nearly disowned. It's conceivable he was a heretic to his religion.

2. Alex23 and Nasser were friends, plenty of photo evidence to support.

3. Alex23 is extremely computer savvy, especially with security.

4. I was present for the building of the forum, which utilized some (at the time) smart security measures. These took place in private chatrooms.

5. I had several 1 on 1 interactions with gh15 where he seemed like 2 people. One interested in technicals, the other in building community. I formed an opinion that I was dealing with Alex23 and Nasser based on current events and the above information.

6. Nasser left the account before his death. gh15 took a very different tone with me. Forgot a lot of conversations, tried to cover it up in private PM's but it was flagrant.

There were other people I thought could be gh15, but the confluence of events at the exact time of building ripped.com was overwhelmingly pointing to my theory. It wasn't for a few years that I really saw it very clearly, but that's what it is.

FWIW Nasser sold that account, and the MOST interesting things are what happened AFTER he did.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2018, 09:01:22 AM »
I remember there was a "bible index" on slin use which was announced at the start of his forum/end of getbig era which was quietly brushed under the carpet due to some silly excuse.

to me it was clear as day the juice advice early in the account was from a 90s era pro. there was clear emphasis on hg gear and dbol etc. in there day they even had parabolan.

later he seemed like he was shilling for ug labs. even randomly discovering the greatness of superdrol lol.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2018, 02:55:56 PM »
Hello Pellius,

A few things of note.

1. Nasser was estranged from his family, nearly disowned. It's conceivable he was a heretic to his religion.
But it is very unlikely, and no evidence to support, that he became sympathetic to Israel and so attached and devoted to the Jewish people and their religion. He was very, very well read in regard to the Torah and celebrated Jewish traditions and holidays.

2. Alex23 and Nasser were friends, plenty of photo evidence to support.
Yes, you are correct. I thought I made this point in my post. Which is why it would be strange that gh15 (if he was Nasser) would contact me while he was still on this board wondering and bitching about how Alex weaseled his way into Nasser's life. gh15 hated Alex with a passion. He even thought that bigmc was an Alex gimmick.

3. Alex23 is extremely computer savvy, especially with security.
Agreed. I mentioned in my post that I considered him very intelligent.

4. I was present for the building of the forum, which utilized some (at the time) smart security measures. These took place in private chatrooms.
Yes, I am aware of that. But I don't see how that has anything to do with whether gh15
is Nasser or not.

5. I had several 1 on 1 interactions with gh15 where he seemed like 2 people. One interested in technicals, the other in building community. I formed an opinion that I was dealing with Alex23 and Nasser based on current events and the above information.
I can't dispute what certain interactions seemed like to anybody. I believe that "mightyone" from Outlaw and Anabolicboard was gh15 by his speech and praising the Kigs. And the fact that he disappeared after gh15 started his own board. But, again, I don't see the connection that would make one conclude it was Nasser. BTW, I use to be pretty chummy with Alex and we communicated a lot via PM. I never got the impression when dealing with gh15 that I was talking to Alex23. But, this also proves nothing as it's feelings based.

6. Nasser left the account before his death. gh15 took a very different tone with me. Forgot a lot of conversations, tried to cover it up in private PM's but it was flagrant.
I believe you. I tried to give specific examples with my interaction with gh15 as reasons for my opinions. If you have specific examples that may help one determine the veracity or likelihood of your conclusions that would help. I have never denied the "different tone" gh15 has taken over the years. Everybody here today is not quite the same person as they were 10 years ago. My own postings today compared to 10 years ago reflect that as well.

There were other people I thought could be gh15, but the confluence of events at the exact time of building ripped.com was overwhelmingly pointing to my theory. It wasn't for a few years that I really saw it very clearly, but that's what it is.

FWIW Nasser sold that account, and the MOST interesting things are what happened AFTER he did.

Of course. Everyone has their theories. Only recently there was a thread on another board insisting, and providing evidence, that gh15 was strango. I just present my biased opinion, make my argument, and leave it to others to decide.

What makes you think with such certainty that Nasser sold the gh15 account? I've heard this said about other accounts as well. Why would some want to buy another person's account? gh15 kicked off more sponsors off his site than he took in and even then it was only a handful. If he was interested in just money I would have thought the board would be more like ProfessionalMuscle with pages of sponsors. One thing that gh15 could do is sell. Any source he pushed on that board would do well. He made strango a millionaire. Also, you knew strango and communicated with him on his VIP account like I did and was there any reasons for you to believe he was giving gh15 a percentage of his sales. I'm sure he was getting some free gear but I don't think it was a formal part of the agreement. And I don't think gh15 would try to shake down his suppliers like Lean did.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2018, 03:17:03 PM »
I remember there was a "bible index" on slin use which was announced at the start of his forum/end of getbig era which was quietly brushed under the carpet due to some silly excuse.

to me it was clear as day the juice advice early in the account was from a 90s era pro. there was clear emphasis on hg gear and dbol etc. in there day they even had parabolan.

later he seemed like he was shilling for ug labs. even randomly discovering the greatness of superdrol lol.

That's a good observation about the 90s era mind set and emphasis on HGH gear. UG labs were just taking off and it was the Wild West back then. Over time people got savvier. People were more open about calling out suppliers. Gear was being tested. The serum test was a huge game changer in the HGH market. UG labs have gotten a lot better and gone are the days of the 1990s when it was the guy in the gym who would walk you out to the trunk of his car or take you out back with his huge gym bag.

If gh15 like a product or a source he would shill for it. If I came across a good source or thought I had a good or bad product I would let everyone know. During my mod days, I thought gh15 threw Omega under the bus and I defended Omega. Then when I felt Omega started going bad I let that be known as well.

Still, this says nothing about gh15 identity let alone him being Nasser.

As an aside, I would love for gh15 to be Nasser. To know that we had one of the greatest bbers of all time on this board giving advice for so many years would give new meaning to his words and also give us some real insight into what kind of person Nasser was. I wish that "girl" gh15 mentioned long ago that recommended this board to gh15 would come out of the shadows and shed light on all of this.
Apparently, she gave her word that she would never reveal who gh15 is and keeps her word because of her close relationship with him. I think she would only come forward if he should die before she does.

But I believe he's still alive and still lives on. Not the force and influence he used to be, but still out there.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2018, 04:38:43 AM »
@ Pel

Nasser was known to be extremely two faced to his friends, later recounting episodes with them (from a time while friends) in a horrible light. Why don't you believe that gh15 railing on Alex could be this exact character trait?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2018, 06:31:00 PM »
When people claim that Nasser was gh15 it seems based more on a gut feeling. I've never read a cogent argument backed by some evidence to support this claim. People also think Dennis James is gh15 because he lived in Germany and loves sushi. So no one can know for sure who gh15 is but does have a lot of inside knowledge of professional bbing.

Anyway, I wrote my reasons, my opinion, some years ago when asked why I don't think it was Nasser. Again, just my opinion, but it comes from some real-world evidence and experience with gh15.

I suggest Calvinh pass on this one.

I've only managed to skim through this thread but I wanted to address an issue that I am asked about so often and comes up frequently and want to put to rest: Was Nasser gh15?

Most people who believe that gh15 was Nasser do so mostly out of a gut feeling. As for me, and this is just my opinion, it's not based on a gut feeling but from my experience with gh15.

I read gh15's very first post on GetBig the day he made it. He came to that board initially to comment on the Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan murder case. Both whom he always referred to as "the murderer and his ugly wife." He did this not only to be funny. There was a specific reason, a religious-based one, that will become apparent later.

And as a mod on his board, I've known and communicated with gh15 for a very, very long time since day one of his appearances and have read every single one of his tens and thousands of posts.

I don't believe he was Nasser and here's why.

First off, I wish it was Nasser if only to shut up the people that think gh15 was an idiot. gh15 is a very smart and well-informed individual. And if anybody knew Nasser it would not be a stretch to say that he was the most intelligent bodybuilder that ever lived. The guy was a genius.

On GetBig there was a group of rabid Nasser fans that called themselves "Team Nasser" led by Sherief Shalaby and Big Bobs (who use to post here as well). Both Sherief and Bobs were actually friends in real life with Nasser and got together socially. Sherief was with him at a gym in Egypt the day before Nasser died.

Now, gh15 absolutely hated and despise this one guy on the GetBig board named Alex, also known as "FatAlex" by his detractors and "The King" by his fans. I never had a problem with Alex and he just seemed like a guy who just liked to have fun but many took it the wrong way. I considered Alex an exceptionally intelligent guy.

Then pictures and posts started surfacing which showed Alex, Bobs and Nasser hanging out. Having lunch, going to Nasser's house, goofing around. I'm not sure what part of Cali that Bobs lived but Alex was more Northern Ca and, or course, Nasser was in San Diego.

Now gh15 made no secret of being a big fan of "the beautiful man with glasses" as he always referred to Nasser so it infuriated him to see "FatAlex" chumming around with Nasser. He contacted me (this is when he was still on GetBig), as he knew I was a big fan of Team Nasser and always defended them since they were bashed continuously on the GetBig board. He wanted to know how the hell Alex got into Nasser's inner circle. I contacted Bobs and Sherief and Bob told me that, purely by coincidence, Alex was dating his (Bob's) sister. Bob and Alex didn't know each other personally and Bob didn't know that the Alex dating his sister was also the same Alex from GetBig. Alex would eventually marry Bob's sister so they became brother-in-laws. Small world.

So it seems unlikely that Nasser would contact me to inquire why Alex was hanging around with him.

But, you say, Nasser sold the gh15 to someone else who went and started the gh15 board. Well, anything is possible I guess. But when rumors started circulating about Nasser's death again gh15 contacted to me to get in touch with Sherief, as gh15 knew Sherief lived in Egypt and would meet with Nasser at some point. He wanted me to confirm that Nasser's death wasn't a rumor before he made an announcement and commentary on his passing on his board.

Again it would seem unlikely that someone who had business dealings with Nasser wouldn't have his own contacts to confirm Nasser's passing.

Another fact, one that is most overlooked by seemingly everybody and one of the most important aspects that bonded me to gh15 was that gh15 was an unapologetic Zionist. There is no one in bodybuilding that is more outspoken in support of Israel existing as an independent State and the support of the Jewish people as gh15. No one was more knowledgeable about Jewish history, Jewish leaders past and present, and the traditions and practices of Judaism. Was gh15 a Jew or a practicing Jew? I don't know for sure. But neither am I and I share his passion for the Jewish people. In Christianity Jews are special people. They are the Chosen Ones though many misunderstand what that means.

Remember Ron Goldman, the father of the son the O.J murdered? Remember he never referred to O.J. as "O.J."? He always referred to him as "the murderer". That is a Jewish practice, though somewhat recent. If you notice when reading something written by an observant Jew (The Jewish World Review) that they never write the name "God" it's always "G_d". For a Jew, when referring to God they use the name in a different context. In Ex. 3:13-22: When Moses asks God what His "name" is. Moses is not asking "what should I call you;" rather, he is asking "who are you; what are you like; what have you done?"

So it's kind of a play on that that many Jews use in certain special circumstance. O.J. is simply "the murderer". Craig and Kelly are simply "the murdered and his ugly wife." Nasser, is "the beautiful man with glasses."

Why does it matter that gh15 is either a Jew and/or an unabashed supporter of Jews?
Because Nasser was a Muslim. Now it can be argued that he wasn't a true Muslim as he didn't follow their practices to the letter, if at all, during most of his adult life. But both his parents were Muslims, he was raised a Muslim, and the Muslims claimed him as their own. It has been confirmed that later in life Nasser attended Jumuah and professed shahadah. As happens to so many of us when we get older our perspective on life changes and perhaps Nasser was getting back to his old religious upbringing. God takes on a greater significance as you get older and the prospect of death takes a more urgent tone.

And though there was some real questions regarding the cause of death, no autopsy was done as it is a Muslim tradition that the deceased be buried ASAP (in Nasser's case, the very next day), and Nasser was buried with a Muslim ceremony.

I don't think I need to explain the incongruity of a Muslim preaching Zionism and celebrating Jewish holidays and traditions since day one. Since his very first arrival on GetBig.

Again, this is just my opinion but it is based on real evidence and my long experience with gh15. Take it for what it's worth. Again, just my opinion.
There is so much wrong with this story I don't even know where to start...…...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2018, 09:49:46 PM »

then he was educated, but made no use of his degrees and instead posted photos of himself pumping gas and working the cash register at an auto repair shop
finally he lives mostly of his life in America but dies in Egypt, supposedly a devout muslim
there's nothing clear about this guy, he's as easy to read as an engineering blueprint written in Aramaic.

Post those photos if you can find them

he died back in the old country

he should have won the 1997 mr O

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2018, 11:08:25 PM »
There is so much wrong with this story I don't even know where to start...…...

How about from the beginning. Name one. Just one thing you think is wrong and your reasons for it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2018, 11:26:11 PM »
@ Pel

Nasser was known to be extremely two faced to his friends, later recounting episodes with them (from a time while friends) in a horrible light. Why don't you believe that gh15 railing on Alex could be this exact character trait?

Hmm, the way the question is posed it makes it seem like that is the default position. That I am supposed to believe gh15 is "railing" on Alex because he's two-faced and why don't I believe it? A more fair question is WHY should I believe it in the first place. I don't take it as gospel various rumors about how Nasser was in his personal life. Some people loved him some hated him. Everybody was at one point friends with someone and then turned against them. Are you two-faced? Am I two-faced because we both stopped drinking the gh15 kool-aid? Anybody can find posts by both of us where we praise gh15 and then, on the other hand (or face), bad mouth him. Why would Nasser care one way or the other what I thought about Alex? If Alex was posing as Nasser or Nasser as Alex why would either of them ask me, while gh15 was still on this board, how Alex go to be so chummy with Nasser? And the only time Alex would come up while I was a mod of the gh15 was in the context of bigmc. Bigmc really had it in for gh15 and gh15, as you know, hated him. He so wanted to get something on him to hurt him and discredit him. He always insisted that bigmc was Alex. Why would he do that? Was he in with Alex or not? And why would gh15 care what I thought of Alex that would cause him to be two-faced? What if he did convince me that bigmc was really an Alex gimmick? Then what? What would it matter and how would it change anything? Recall, he "promoted" me to Jedi for that back and forth I had with bigmc regarding gh15's involvement with the kigtropin catastrophe and he felt I made a good case against bigmc's allegations.