Author Topic: GH15 - Pocket Bible  (Read 17509 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: GH15 - Pocket Bible
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2018, 02:56:04 PM »
why? gh15 in all incarnations has been hugely manipulative. And you, pellius, for all of your intellect, have been used many times by gh15.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2018, 03:02:43 PM »
How about from the beginning. Name one. Just one thing you think is wrong and your reasons for it.
Alex wasn't married to Bob sister, so the entire Alex/Bobs part of your story is wrong. Alex lived in central CA at one point but was living in San Diego when he met with Nasser. Alex's brother in law was flexingtonsteele.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2018, 03:11:18 PM »
why? gh15 in all incarnations has been hugely manipulative. And you, pellius, for all of your intellect, have been used many times by gh15.

Beyond me & many others that anyone with any smarts & creditably
Would stand up & defend the scamming lying twat gh15 in any of the
Incarnations.
I would think it’s easier for them to continue the charade than admit
They were taken for fools.

Nothing ground breaking in the least about anything he’s ever said
All the info was already out there.
He just repeated it parrot fashion.

I’ll give him / them it was a great character/ gimmick to hood wink
And fool idiots out of their $’s

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2018, 04:04:28 PM »

Of course, I use to be very pro gh15 and defended against any lies that I thought were told and written about him. People think I'm defending him now even though I'm just making a case that I don't think he was Nasser or that I still think it's the same gh15 now. That's not defending him. That's just what I believe independent of what gh15 thinks himself.

So in my gh15 days, I did things out of my own free will. I never felt used or manipulated because I was never ordered, and obeyed, to do things I didn't want to do. gh15 did manipulate a lot of people and there were spies everywhere (oh brother). You and I were the biggest troublemakers on the Mod board because we were the only two that spoke out and one of the reasons why you were the only one I trusted.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2018, 04:14:58 PM »
Alex wasn't married to Bob sister, so the entire Alex/Bobs part of your story is wrong. Alex lived in central CA at one point but was living in San Diego when he met with Nasser. Alex's brother in law was flexingtonsteele.

OK, you are quite right about that. I am wrong and confused Bob with Flexingtonsteele and I'll also concede the point regarding where Alex was living though that really is inconsequential.

That's what I like to hear. If I have something wrong and there's credible evidence then I want to know about it. I'm interested in the truth and not just winning an argument.

Still, it would seem odd that gh15 would ask me about Alex hanging around with Nasser if gh15 was Nasser himself.

The main reason I don't think it was Nasser was that no way Nasser was Jewish or sympathetic to the Jewish people. Even if he wasn't a practicing Muslim his whole life, though he was in his later years after he retired which was during the gh15 era.

If someone could explain that, without grasping at straws, I would love to hear it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2018, 04:23:33 PM »
During its inception, the gh15 account was a shared account. I am pretty certain (just about 100%) that Alex was an active member using the gh15 account.

We verified IP addresses during gh15's heyday here at GetBig and that much was found to be true. There was also a few screencaps that showcased a secret conversation involving the gh15 account and the login details and Alex was a very active participant.

"1"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2018, 04:50:40 PM »
During its inception, the gh15 account was a shared account. I am pretty certain (just about 100%) that Alex was an active member using the gh15 account.

We verified IP addresses during gh15's heyday here at GetBig and that much was found to be true. There was also a few screencaps that showcased a secret conversation involving the gh15 account and the login details and Alex was a very active participant.

"1"

I believe that Alex has hacked into the gh15 account but how does this point to Nasser being gh15?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2018, 04:59:08 PM »
I believe that Alex has hacked into the gh15 account but how does this point to Nasser being gh15?

I can't speak on behalf of any Nasser involvement, because that I don't know. What I do know is that during the time of gh15's heyday here, before he went on to create his site, Alex was very much involved and active on that account on a daily basis. He would even joke about it with others, say he was about to post a phrase/keyword and moments later do so.

Again, it's not the craziest thing we've seen around here. We've had IFBB pros use this site under gimmicks to post all sorts of nonsense as well over the years.

"1"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2018, 05:13:22 PM »
I can't speak on behalf of any Nasser involvement, because that I don't know. What I do know is that during the time of gh15's heyday here, before he went on to create his site, Alex was very much involved and active on that account on a daily basis. He would even joke about it with others, say he was about to post a phrase/keyword and moments later do so.

Again, it's not the craziest thing we've seen around here. We've had IFBB pros use this site under gimmicks to post all sorts of nonsense as well over the years.

"1"

You have more access than I have and I consider you an honest, decent and honorable man so I don't doubt you. Still, even if Alex was involved in the account he was not gh15. No way Alex had the knowledge of bbing, hormones, and the behind the scenes going ons in pro bbing that gh15 had.

What put gh15 on the map was his knowledge and openness regarding the real truth about modern pro bbing. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2018, 05:26:25 PM »
You have more access than I have and I consider you an honest, decent and honorable man so I don't doubt you. Still, even if Alex was involved in the account he was not gh15. No way Alex had the knowledge of bbing, hormones, and the behind the scenes going ons in pro bbing that gh15 had.

What put gh15 on the map was his knowledge and openness regarding the real truth about modern pro bbing. 

If you all wanted to know who exactly was behind it, just ask Ron. He knows who the user(s) were.

"1"

Kwon3

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2018, 05:32:11 PM »

If uncle_junior can type the same way as gh_15 and sign off as the lion of judah, so can anyone. Nobody knows who he really was after he left getbig, a few solid points (across sequential posts) made by OMR to the point of exhaustion in that massive thread about GH that's buried in the back on here. In fact, this is the most readable and probably accurate quote string he made on the topic of that account, and I'd like to insert it here:

Van,

Those 4 guys created the account on this site. That information is known by most of the moderators.

Prior to the creation of the gh15 account, those 4 guys advertised the fact that they were creating the account down in the alphabet boards.

Once the account was created, they shared among each other and would make randomized posts about various topics in drug use and bodybuilding.

Towards the end, they started to have internal problems and people would get locked out as you mentioned (Ed and Block did do that to Alex). Nonetheless, Alex's style of writing was pretty transparent through many of their posts.

As per Ed and Block making those posts, both Blockhead and Special Ed are very talented when it comes to bringing in the funny and useful information. Block knows A LOT about hormones and their various uses within bodybuilding. Special Ed had been a manager for a few wrestlers in his day and knew a lot about the "sport" of bodybuilding, enough to justify much of the information that was being posted.

Remember, these were the guys (Ed, Block and Alex) behind the massive owning of Dave Mirza (Squadfather). They managed to get Squadfather to foolishly call into their (Block & Ed's) radio show. Mirza was dumb enough to not block his phone number (always *67 that bitch). They then passed along the number to Alex23, who did all the recon needed and gathered excessive information about Dave Mirza. Upon developing the perfect OWNING of the Squadfather, they then spoon fed the information to Derek Anthony, who delivered the owning, regardless of the fact that all he did was copy and paste the information sent to him onto the forum.

If these guys pulled such a great owning in the past, you think they aren't capable of pulling the wool over the eyes of GetBig members for a few years, long enough to graduate their gimmick into creating its own site?

Either way, you are free to reach your own conclusions of course, but that's just what it is based on this site's history.

"1"
Logs from prior posts show direct correlation

The 4 prior users of that account told a small group of members here (openly written on the forum) that they were going to create this fake gimmick account (gh15).

Screen caps of said events were taken and even the damn password was being flung around to various members.

IP addresses were matched to the same people.

The fact that those 4 guys were behind the creation of the account is 100% true and has been proven ad nauseum.

Whether or not Alex then sold the account to anyone else prior to gh15 leaving GetBig is another story.

My instincts tell me that Alex possibly rode that wave up to the point of Nasser's death.

They had a good run with the gh15 account and probably made a little money from it, but upon Nasser's passing, the sources started to go dry and operations weren't the same. Even the fucking language seemed lame and all the their master spoke about was GetBig, not to mention its death (ironic).

Then noticing that his members kept disappearing, many like JohnnyNoName just found better sources elsewhere, he figured it's probably best to close shop and blame it on some big time hackers shutting him down.

Lo and behold, the gh15 site is down for a few weeks and from about the same time that site started to disappear, Alex23 reappears onto GetBig, bringing along his sermon of GodSpeed with him.

Is this a possibility? Sure. It could also be completely different, but my instincts tell me that's probably what happened.

"1"
What we can prove on this end is that those 4 guys were behind the creation of that account and used it for quite some time, before they slowly started to break off from it one by one.

What happened after that account stopped posting on this site and upon creating his own forum can be a completely different story. In other words, if any of those 4 guys, prior to leaving this site, decided to sell the moniker to another entity all together, there is no way we would know here.

Either way, in this house, that gimmick has no power.

"1"
What crack are you smoking, because you seriously have no clue what you're talking about?

First off, Dante (Doggcrap) never had access to anyone's IP from this site. I know, I am a moderator on this site and I speak to Ron (You know the owner of this site) very often and he has never given up anyone's IP address to Dante for his personal use. That is not his style. If you chose to believe Dante about that bullshit, feel free, no sweat off my back.

We the moderators (Grant, Princess L, Butterbean, Chaos, Mindspin etc.) have all seen the proof of this bullshit. Some of us still have screen caps and links to the material that I have already mentioned before.

In the past, there was a group of users here:

david paul
blockhead
special ed
ss - superstar billy gram
alex 23

...that used to have regular msn chat room meetings and they would troll the board as a team. A few buddies of mine from the past even helped them out a few times with material (their names will not be revealed).

This is where they came up with gh15 gimmick just to have a shared account. Gh15 wasn't really that active until around 2007 and they did have internal conflicts, as evidenced by how they all turned on alex after his "buff goddess/rough boddess" fiasco, where david paul (under gimmicks) et al. "outed" alex (saying he paid her for sex, flew her out to vegas for the olympia, etc), thereby turning on one of his own.  Whoever had the gh15 password at the time stuck with the gimmick.

Like I said, evidence to this nonsense has been shown to us moderators time and time again by way of screen caps, IP matching to those users, log chats that implicate each one of these guys because over time slip-ups occur and the fact that there is an omnipresent being on this very forum that knows exactly who gh15 was from the very beginning. Some of you recently have offered Ron software that matches IP addresses to users and even logs this information. What you don't know is that Ron has already had this "type" of software for over 10 years. FLAMER uses it to help Ron flush out the gimmicks, criminals and pedophiles that we often times get on this site.

We moderators here can only tell you what we witnessed during the time that gimmick15 was on this site. Upon his/their departure, whether or not that account was sold to someone else is always a possibility.

Ultimately, you folks will believe what you want to believe and that is your prerogative. I do not care about gh15's bullshit. I was here way before his ass was ever created down in the alphabet boards and here I am still way after his ship has sunk. I even served him my personal information on a fucking platter and the man couldn't deliver on his threats. You know what that's called? It's being a liar (said you would do one thing and didn't), a coward (can't face me or anyone else who he threatened face-to-face) and a fraud.

Like I said, in this house he/they have no power. All his bullshit will get deleted. All his propaganda will get flushed down the toilet. His name will be spat on by the many masses. His legacy will simply be that of a coward.

This is GetBig gentlemen and we don't take well to cowards and thieves.

"1"

Kwon3

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2018, 05:33:45 PM »
You'll notice Pel was the lone defender in that other thread as well. No beef with that; I'd have given a lot to have someone as loyal to me as he has been to gh15. I would posit they're acquainted in real life, or at least spoke online and on the phone enough to establish a lasting friendship, because this has gone far beyond mere appreciation for the guy's drug knowledge. Lots of people respected that about him but didn't agree with how he ran his site or necessarily liked him personally.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2018, 05:48:08 PM »
If uncle_junior can type the same way as gh_15 and sign off as the lion of judah, so can anyone. Nobody knows who he really was after he left getbig, a few solid points (across sequential posts) made by OMR to the point of exhaustion in that massive thread about GH that's buried in the back on here. In fact, this is the most readable and probably accurate quote string he made on the topic of that account, and I'd like to insert it here:

Thank you for pulling that up, because for the life of me, I had forgotten about all of that shit.

That's all true, just as I mentioned in the past. Damn, to think that was posted 4 years ago, fuck how time flies.

"1"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2018, 08:24:36 PM »
You'll notice Pel was the lone defender in that other thread as well. No beef with that; I'd have given a lot to have someone as loyal to me as he has been to gh15. I would posit they're acquainted in real life, or at least spoke online and on the phone enough to establish a lasting friendship, because this has gone far beyond mere appreciation for the guy's drug knowledge. Lots of people respected that about him but didn't agree with how he ran his site or necessarily liked him personally.

Considering I sided with Valiant/AgentYes and was deemed a traitor and banned from the gh15 board I wouldn't exactly say I was loyal to gh15. I am loyal to the truth. I have only communicated with gh15 online. I had a lot in common with gh15 and developed a bond that had nothing to do with bbing. We had so much in common regarding political and cultural issues. His unabashed defense of Israel and the Jewish people. We obviously come from the same era and admired the same people as diverse as Ronald Reagan to Michael Jackson. Same favorite movies like The God Father. Same contempt for the whore Brittany Spears era. Even his love for dogs. I always would remark how I think dogs are uniquely special. No other animal shares the same historic bond between a man and his dog and that a dog was God's way of proving that there is such a thing as pure conditional love.

So I have always had a soft spot for him. I just feel he let things get to his head and started to become a controlling tyrant. It was the whole "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." He did a lot to open the eyes and educate people about the whole industry from training, hormones, supplements, the lying and back stabbing....

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2018, 08:31:55 PM »
If you all wanted to know who exactly was behind it, just ask Ron. He knows who the user(s) were.

"1"

I don't get this. I always hear this. If you, Ron, or anybody knows who the user is why not just say so and just put this whole matter to rest forever.

Forever.

Here, I'll do it. Say Ron, who were the users of the gh15 account?

There. I asked. Do we end it here now or just drag this on forever as these same threads come up every few months or so.

I remember Ron once posted that he just happened to be with Dennis James at the same time gh15 was posting disputing the claim that gh15 was D.J. It sounded like he didn't know who it was either but that it wasn't Dennis James.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
Imagine if GH15 turned out to be Vince Goorum!!! That would be epic!!!
X

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2018, 09:15:55 PM »
best the pieces of gh15 advice??

i could give a fuck who is...how can i get more swole

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2018, 09:21:40 PM »
best the pieces of gh15 advice??

i could give a fuck who is...how can i get more swole

Trenbolona, Testosterona, hgh, orals in and out.

And if possible, legit kigtropina.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2018, 09:25:42 PM »
Trenbolona, Testosterona, hgh, orals in and out.

And if possible, legit kigtropina.

that is what i took from it
1000mg test and 700mg tren a week - say an prayer and you all set lol

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2018, 12:22:31 AM »
Jeez some just want to believe in a single person as gh15
When “one more rep” has clearly identified the 4 who started
The account.
DavidPaul
Special ed
Blochead
Alex23

Quote from: OneMoreRep on 08-01-2014, 20:42:58
Same thing I thought...

For those still in the closet:

Special Ed + Blockhead + DavidPaul + Alex23 = gh15..... back about 8 years ago (They created the gimmick, we have log files on this shit from way back).

For those who want to carry on believing it’s was 1 person & a pro bodybuilder  ::)  ::)  ::)
I’ve got more news for you
The worlds not Flat
There is No Santa
The Moon’s Not Made of Cheese
Nibiru isnt about to hit earth
There are No Mermaids

Man the Fuck up & just admit you were taken for a ride / duped / Made fools of /
Not as Clever as you thought you were.
It Happens - Deal with it.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2018, 06:16:40 AM »
GH15 was never Nassar. Was just a gimmick account that picked up steam as people bought into it, if you look at his first post compared to later posts you could see how it evolved.From perfect english at the beginning as a regular commenter to the fake accent getting worse and worse as the gimmick evolved As generations have passed on this board the legend grew. But it was just a gimmick account.

I too miss peak Getbig with the squad wars

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2018, 08:15:39 AM »

"1"
I have personally duct taped Ron to a chair and force fed him orange chicken until he grew feathers and he refused to tell. Good luck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2018, 12:47:24 PM »
I have personally duct taped Ron to a chair and force fed him orange chicken until he grew feathers and he refused to tell. Good luck.
That must've taken you all day considering how fat he is. The guy can EAT.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2018, 03:33:33 PM »
BTW, if Special Ed and Block were part of gh15 how were they able to maintain the gh15 account, which gh15 seem to on and posting all the time, and also run their own board? And why, if they were gh15, at a time when I was one of gh15 biggest allies, ban me from their board?

Kwon3

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2018, 04:46:02 PM »
BTW, if Special Ed and Block were part of gh15 how were they able to maintain the gh15 account, which gh15 seem to on and posting all the time, and also run their own board? And why, if they were gh15, at a time when I was one of gh15 biggest allies, ban me from their board?
I think you're referring to gh15 after the board went up vs. during the period OMR is referring to. I don't think their site was up at the time they were on his account, that was after. No one knows who that is, to this day, or if they do, they've never said. gh15 was also never banned from here despite banning people on his own site. But yeah, you know him better than us so I won't comment on what happened other than what I've read here and what I remember.