Author Topic: Roids in lotion and sublingual form ?  (Read 2599 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Roids in lotion and sublingual form ?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2018, 06:31:44 PM »
it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again....

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2018, 09:33:51 PM »
avoid the lotions and patches

my bestie (fitness chic) was a dude who was on it, it always got on her... she had her test levels checked and they were way high.... if you are a man and have a relationship with a female on the regular... it gonna happen

just use a pin?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2018, 05:18:59 AM »
Nothing beats supositories.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2018, 06:56:06 AM »
i would have to remember - i make up a name on the spot likes its dodgeball. i have no cool i have come up with my name here. i prolly ordered 3 tacos earlier in the day.

redicat even got a brief nod in Musclemag back in the late 1990s

i assume that guy you were talking about loved the hustle

He had the money, he just needed the attention and to be "involved" in the game.  Went by the name Elephant and lived in Tampa.  He had two lists.  The basic roid list and then the "other" list that had nearly every rec drug on it.  He fucked up making liquid xanax and instead of it coming out at .5mg, it was 5mg.   People actually OD'd on it and others were looking to kick his ass.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2018, 03:44:19 PM »
I was offerd stuff yesterday by a new company with some new and interesting ideas.

100 ml vials with a low dose of steroid of choice for site injections.

Steroids in lotion form that you rub in so you dont need to inject them. About 50% is absorbed so you pay 50% compared with their injectable relative.

Steroids in sublingual sprey form you sprey under tounge so you need fewer injections.

This is what they supply combined with the ordinary orals and injectables.

What made me react a bit was some of the injectabels  came in very high doses. Like 500mg Test, Deca and Eq. 300mg Tren. Usually megadosed products hurt very much and have a high likability for infections. I still have nightmares of IPs stuff from the early 2000...

Its quite interesting with the lotions and spreys nontheless and I wonder if they work? Have any of you guys tried stuff in lotion and sublingual form and what did it do for you?

In theory you avoid excess liver and kidney stress. But I dont know the practical value of these routes of administrations yet since I learned about them just now.

Maybe its worth a shot???

So... like AndroGel but stronger?
A