Author Topic: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?  (Read 22098 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
I mean a lot of American blacks have a little bit of white blood, and are clearly less monkey like than their African ancestors...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 05:13:22 AM »
I mean a lot of American blacks have a little bit of white blood, and are clearly less monkey like than their African ancestors...

Victor Richards, who is Nigerian, supposedly felt that his people were superior over the black people in America

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 05:22:07 AM »

;D

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 05:24:03 AM »
Nothing against the American Black man who is integrated & educated. Born in the US but These African Blacks are another race of ignorance, primitive

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 05:31:37 AM »

American Black Man that is integrated and educated like Parker / Wiggs / Shawn Ray etc > Majority of African Blacks > Ghetto American Blacks/Rappers.
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 05:36:39 AM »
From what I’ve seen, Jamaicans hate American blacks. The former tend to be skilled in a useful trade and believe that they get unfairly stereotyped because of the overly government dependent latter. For the most part, they’re right.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 05:38:55 AM »

Correct in fact it is said that American blacks are a distinct race, created from the mixing of whites with slaves. 

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2018, 05:46:48 AM »
That’s an interesting theory

My theory is that light colored blacks are smarter than dark colored blacks

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 05:47:22 AM »

Whites and Asians all have up to 5 % Neanderthal DNA as they are descended from a separate and distinct group of humans to those of African blacks.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 06:21:28 AM »
Whites and Asians all have up to 5 % Neanderthal DNA as they are descended from a separate and distinct group of humans to those of African blacks.
African Blacks/ North Africans in particular are not much more advanced than apes in the trees..infact i think apes Show more love & compassion than These N savages in N Africa.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 06:47:11 AM »
Jamaican/Caribbean blacks and African blacks dislike American blacks. The foreign blacks tend to think American blacks are lazy, while American blacks tend to think of foreign blacks as either quaint or bougie depending on the situation. It's mellowed a bit, but anyone that went to a school with a decent black population will remember the phrase "African booty scratcher" being used as particularly nasty insult between immigrants and American blacks.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2018, 06:56:03 AM »
Jamaican/Caribbean blacks are good people, the rest are mostly animals with some exceptions like our Vince
K

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2018, 07:08:21 AM »
An American black was the president of the United States. The most powerful guy in the world. I would imagine he felt superior to most people. To the OP, can you run the U.S?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2018, 07:10:27 AM »
An American black was the president of the United States. The most powerful guy in the world. I would imagine he felt superior to most people. To the OP, can you run the U.S?

I imagine many middle class whites are very very happy that they are NOT Barack Obama and wouldn't be Barack Obama for a million dollars.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2018, 07:18:30 AM »
I imagine many middle class whites are very very happy that they are NOT Barack Obama and wouldn't be Barack Obama for a million dollars.

Most white middle class Americans couldn't be Obama. They are middle class because they don't have the skillset or ambition.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2018, 07:23:44 AM »
Most white middle class Americans couldn't be Obama. They are middle class because they don't have the skillset or ambition.

lololol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2018, 07:25:46 AM »

Indeed.

Only a nignog would WANT to be Obama.
Q

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2018, 07:26:23 AM »

they arent, american blacks are the lowest on the totem pole. its usually something like

British commonwealth blacks shit all over american blacks

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2018, 07:26:55 AM »

most powerful man in thw world? that my friend is a matter of opinion.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2018, 07:27:52 AM »
If you want to see dissention then look no further than Cubans and their Miami White brethen.

werewolf operative

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2018, 07:35:29 AM »

Fucking retard.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2018, 07:39:36 AM »
White middle class Americans are too busy saving all the paychecks for a chance to watch black Americans playing on a football field or basketball court.  ??? Young middle white class females are trying to be Kim Kardasian and looking for black men .

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2018, 07:41:35 AM »
African Blacks/ North Africans in particular are not much more advanced than apes in the trees..infact i think apes Show more love & compassion than These N savages in N Africa.

Brutal truth.

Every African country has high murder, rape, crime, theft and lawlessness, law of the jungle still in full swing.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2018, 07:47:04 AM »
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2018, 07:59:06 AM »

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Y