Author Topic: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?  (Read 22221 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2018, 02:26:13 PM »
Somalian blacks and Caribbean blacks have a distinct look to them where they are mixed from past ancestors.
real men= no rubbers

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2018, 09:22:33 PM »
Somalian blacks and Caribbean blacks have a distinct look to them where they are mixed from past ancestors.

Dominicans are quite reasonable people.

Q

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2018, 11:01:21 PM »
There has always been a rift between the two group's in general.  African Americans look at the foreigners as a threat and the African blacks finds African Americans to be spoiled, stupid and lazy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2018, 11:04:54 PM »
You are literally a fucking stooge!

The American black man is the problem in Sweden. That's why your dumbass is on here crying all the time. Man up and split an African or Arab's wig. 

Are you addressing me when quoting him? He is not from Sweden.

Why drag me into it?
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2018, 03:34:10 PM »
Are you addressing me when quoting him? He is not from Sweden.

Why drag me into it?
He's black. He doesn't have time to worry about details like whether he's replying to the right person or whether his photo even makes sense in the context of a thread about Africans and American blacks' interactions with eachother.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2018, 05:27:00 PM »
I have a retirement job at a passport building. I see people from all over the spectrum.  When real African blacks come in with their families the kids are dressed to go to a wedding. Mom and Dad are dressed respectable too.  I guess they feel if they are going into a place of business with people working there wearing business attire that's what they wear. Their kids are all properly respectful. Maybe it's a source of pride they are in America.

Don't get me started on other cultures.  On a side note Americans dress like slobs. Men walking in with bathroom flip flops with their hairy feet and a ratty tee shirts with hair combed with a blender. The most out of control kids...... Can you guess?

American whites are also dirty fucks  ;D

Go to the bathroom without washing their hands

Not showering for days

Walk around barefoot in public

Sick fucks

Disgrace

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2018, 05:30:19 PM »
wtf? how many KWONS are there? i thought u were all the same person

I’m going to be kwon 4 from Germany

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2018, 05:37:37 PM »
Most American blacks have mixed blood now after around 21+ generations but most who were originally brought to America were slaves. One thing a lot of people misunderstand is how these slaves became slaves.
They weren't hunted and captured in Africa, they were purchased from other Africans. The conquered tribes were sold into slavery similar to the way native Americans had slaves as well.

Certain islands in the Caribbean were way points for slaves and they would be held there before being brought to North America. Some islands saw slaves take over or escape. Some integrated with the native and Spanish population like in Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Dominican Republic.

I'm sure every country has there own opinion of who is superior but wealthy Africans hold the view that their family sold the slaves that became Americans.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2018, 11:26:30 PM »

Africans can have this miserable Human Being.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2018, 01:22:49 AM »
Most American blacks have mixed blood now after around 21+ generations but most who were originally brought to America were slaves. One thing a lot of people misunderstand is how these slaves became slaves.
They weren't hunted and captured in Africa, they were purchased from other Africans. The conquered tribes were sold into slavery similar to the way native Americans had slaves as well.

Certain islands in the Caribbean were way points for slaves and they would be held there before being brought to North America. Some islands saw slaves take over or escape. Some integrated with the native and Spanish population like in Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Dominican Republic.

I'm sure every country has there own opinion of who is superior but wealthy Africans hold the view that their family sold the slaves that became Americans.

Correct.

The slaves were sold to the slavers from the local African tribes.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2018, 12:46:00 PM »
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2018, 12:53:34 PM »
Correct.

The slaves were sold to the slavers from the local African tribes.

All you have to do is give this a moment of thought and it becomes obvious:

How would a few Europeans showing up on boats manage to get all of those people out of there?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2018, 02:41:04 PM »
Did Lamar have priors?

Not that I'm aware of but their criminal scores are the same so they should have gotten similiar prison sentences.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2018, 02:51:06 PM »

And then Euro slave traders decided to get rid of the middle man.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2018, 02:55:54 PM »

What are their records like? Like was one on probation or found guilty of that same or similar charges?  What was their defense counsel like? Come on, Vince, you don’t provide half info, and yes there is a disparity in sentencing, but give the whole story. There needs to be context.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2018, 03:08:57 PM »
What are their records like? Like was one on probation or found guilty of that same or similar charges?  What was their defense counsel like? Come on, Vince, you don’t provide half info, and yes there is a disparity in sentencing, but give the whole story. There needs to be context.

its fake news... black dude went on a crime spree, committing legit robberies involving a gas station, pizza hut and shit like that... just terrible.

white dude was just some dumb tag along amongst a group of six people who lifted some pot or whatever off a few scumbags who attempted to pimp out young girls - basically a hero

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2018, 03:17:53 PM »
its fake news... black dude went on a crime spree, committing legit robberies involving a gas station, pizza hut and shit like that... just terrible.

white dude was just some dumb tag along amongst a group of six people who lifted some pot or whatever off a few scumbags who attempted to pimp out young girls - basically a hero

tho I'm super stoned and might actually have that backwards, lol... but the cases r nothing alike

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2018, 04:42:16 PM »

No, both of them are scumbags....but they have the same "criminal score" meaning that the weight of their actions were the same.  However, the sentencing is way off.   Just wanted to show an example of discriminatory sentencing
A

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2018, 05:27:21 PM »
African Americans are slowly becoming extinct....Simply because of the issues you point out...African americans have ZERO immigration to maintain their population...unlike EVERY other race...China, Japan, Mexico..even white Europe has a steady stream of immigrants while African Americans have ZERO immigration..no blacks from ANYWHERE want to be African American..then the problem of breeding age Men in prison..interracial dating and marriage between whites....and the HUGE influx of immigrants from every other country..whites will be fine..Mexicans more than fine..but African American populations in America are already declining....It was an experiment to have a race with no history..no connection to a mother country..to see if such a "satellite" race could exist and we're seeing it cant.....African Americans exist in a desert....a dry, decling desert from the rest of the world and will be extinct within 200 years...Simply wont have the population to compete....African Americans are a disappearing race.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2018, 05:36:03 PM »

No, both of them are scumbags....but they have the same "criminal score" meaning that the weight of their actions were the same.  However, the sentencing is way off.   Just wanted to show an example of discriminatory sentencing

There actually should be more blacks in jail. In the inner cities, blacks are very unlikely to cooperate with the police and as a result many crimes go unsolved because witnesses don’t come forward.

Kwon3

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2018, 06:22:33 PM »
wtf? how many KWONS are there? i thought u were all the same person
Figures you'd be the last one to ask a question other people already got answered like 2 months ago. Still with that paint sniffing, huh

Kwon3

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2018, 06:23:13 PM »
No, not the same person.

I get really confused reading Getbig these days, scrolling down through a page i sometimes have to hold up and think when i see some posts, what the hell? I never wrote that! lol

Very confusing.

Although i DO share some opinions, but not 100%.
Easy way to tell us apart: The jiggly asses are yours to post. I just admire them.

:D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2018, 09:58:35 AM »
Easy way to tell us apart: The jiggly asses are yours to post. I just admire them.

:D

Now, imagine if you would have a jiggly avatar as well! Even more confusing :D
Q