Author Topic: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?  (Read 22282 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2018, 10:06:52 AM »
they have the same "criminal score" meaning that the weight of their actions were the same.  However, the sentencing is way off.   Just wanted to show an example of discriminatory sentencing

not really... also, in the whites case, prosecution 'lobbied' heavily for that sentence, and the judge went along with it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2018, 10:07:51 AM »
African Americans are slowly becoming extinct....Simply because of the issues you point out...African americans have ZERO immigration to maintain their population...unlike EVERY other race...China, Japan, Mexico..even white Europe has a steady stream of immigrants while African Americans have ZERO immigration..no blacks from ANYWHERE want to be African American..then the problem of breeding age Men in prison..interracial dating and marriage between whites....and the HUGE influx of immigrants from every other country..whites will be fine..Mexicans more than fine..but African American populations in America are already declining....It was an experiment to have a race with no history..no connection to a mother country..to see if such a "satellite" race could exist and we're seeing it cant.....African Americans exist in a desert....a dry, decling desert from the rest of the world and will be extinct within 200 years...Simply wont have the population to compete....African Americans are a disappearing race.
Its what current black folk want. This what the left want. But, it can be twarted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2018, 10:29:49 AM »
Its what current black folk want. This what the left want. But, it can be twarted.

Sadly you are right.  The liberal left wing garbage elite are a suicide mission for anyone. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2018, 12:01:50 PM »

I don’t see it. With governments at all levels cash strapped because of pension obligations, there’s not going to be enough money going forward for social programs that prop up these inner cities. They’re going to eventually become even bigger wastelands.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2018, 02:36:59 AM »
There actually should be more blacks in jail. In the inner cities, blacks are very unlikely to cooperate with the police and as a result many crimes go unsolved because witnesses don’t come forward.

It does have to do with a "class" thing too I think. TL mentioned inner-cities, they basically grow up in a ghetto, their only known way of life,no father figures, etc.
Around here in New Hampshire, yes there are shitty drug cities like Manchester, a lot of crime, both black and white (and every other race). In the more woodsy/desolate towns, there are very few african americans, and the ones who are here are educated, working, nice, etc.

Go south toward Boston and some of the towns around there (Jamiaca Plain, Roxbury, Dorchester, Mattapan, etc) and you really see the difference in both numbers, and crime.

"Dorchester, along with Roxbury and Mattapan neighborhoods, had the highest percentage of victims with violence-related injuries".
"The largest racial group in the neighborhood is Black or African-American with 49,612 people or 43.05%[8] of the population. People who self-identify as white represent 26,102 or 26.99%"

Up the road a bit you have Gloucester:

"The racial makeup of the city was 91.99% White, 6.61% African American, 0.72% Asian, 0.12% Native American, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.50% from other races"

"Gloucester, MA has a violent crime rate that is 35% lower than the Massachusetts average and 37% lower than the national average".

It has tons to do with where and how people are brought up. Politicians give no fukks, and like to keep the classes, this way they stay "high class" with their life-long health benefits and pensions...

Now I'm off to the gym to lift with my black buddy Chad, nicest dude in the gym. (I almost ran him over yesterday AM though by accident, he said "trying to run over the black guy huh"?
I just said "well it is dark out you know".  8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2018, 05:12:30 AM »
It does have to do with a "class" thing too I think. TL mentioned inner-cities, they basically grow up in a ghetto, their only known way of life,no father figures, etc.
Around here in New Hampshire, yes there are shitty drug cities like Manchester, a lot of crime, both black and white (and every other race). In the more woodsy/desolate towns, there are very few african americans, and the ones who are here are educated, working, nice, etc.

Go south toward Boston and some of the towns around there (Jamiaca Plain, Roxbury, Dorchester, Mattapan, etc) and you really see the difference in both numbers, and crime.

"Dorchester, along with Roxbury and Mattapan neighborhoods, had the highest percentage of victims with violence-related injuries".
"The largest racial group in the neighborhood is Black or African-American with 49,612 people or 43.05%[8] of the population. People who self-identify as white represent 26,102 or 26.99%"

Up the road a bit you have Gloucester:

"The racial makeup of the city was 91.99% White, 6.61% African American, 0.72% Asian, 0.12% Native American, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.50% from other races"

"Gloucester, MA has a violent crime rate that is 35% lower than the Massachusetts average and 37% lower than the national average".

It has tons to do with where and how people are brought up. Politicians give no fukks, and like to keep the classes, this way they stay "high class" with their life-long health benefits and pensions...

Now I'm off to the gym to lift with my black buddy Chad, nicest dude in the gym. (I almost ran him over yesterday AM though by accident, he said "trying to run over the black guy huh"?
I just said "well it is dark out you know".  8)

If you’re going to argue that coming from one of these areas reduces your chances for success, I’d have to agree. However, you have to ask why these places are so bad in the first place. In my estimation, it’s because the culture is a failure. There have been many ethnic ghettos throughout the history of this country and everyone pretty much pulled them selves out of these conditions, except blacks, and to a lesser extent Hispanics. Hell, you can argue that black ghettos are worse now than ever.

Of course, liberals will argue that the reason is because of systemic racism, but then you have to ask why are there so many individual success stories among blacks. Why did evil whitey let so many slip between the cracks?

Of course, there will be an excuse for that too. But people are tired of hearing these excuses. I remember a former boss say to a coworker who was late “I don’t want to hear your excuse even if it’s true.”

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2018, 11:49:52 AM »
African Americans are slowly becoming extinct....Simply because of the issues you point out...African americans have ZERO immigration to maintain their population...unlike EVERY other race...China, Japan, Mexico..even white Europe has a steady stream of immigrants while African Americans have ZERO immigration..no blacks from ANYWHERE want to be African American..then the problem of breeding age Men in prison..interracial dating and marriage between whites....and the HUGE influx of immigrants from every other country..whites will be fine..Mexicans more than fine..but African American populations in America are already declining....It was an experiment to have a race with no history..no connection to a mother country..to see if such a "satellite" race could exist and we're seeing it cant.....African Americans exist in a desert....a dry, decling desert from the rest of the world and will be extinct within 200 years...Simply wont have the population to compete....African Americans are a disappearing race.

i think it was you that posted essentially this exact thing in a thread a while back. And it was me that responded that almost nothing about this is accurate. Almost every supposition is built on a faulty premise. Like I said previously, immigration stats for most ethnicities is almost without exception a combination of disparate groups that are often antagonistic towards each other. There's not a single state in America with more than half a million Japanese/ Japanese descent residents. I don't know where you're getting that af-am population is already declining. It's not. It's growing like most U.S. subsets, but white is slowest growing. The idea of people not being able to have children because they have a prison record is joke-worthy, so I'll leave it at that. Also, like I said in last thread, interracial breeding doesn't breed out black in America. There has been interracial breeding throughout the history of america, as well as in other countries.  Not going to be longwinded about this, basically everything is wrong, but that part I bolded.

Let's pretend that af-am history is just an experiment.  People like to underplay how big of an effect that bolded part played in shaping society.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2018, 11:58:16 AM »

If you’re going to argue that coming from one of these areas reduces your chances for success, I’d have to agree. However, you have to ask why these places are so bad in the first place. In my estimation, it’s because the culture is a failure. There have been many ethnic ghettos throughout the history of this country and everyone pretty much pulled them selves out of these conditions, except blacks, and to a lesser extent Hispanics. Hell, you can argue that black ghettos are worse now than ever.

Of course, liberals will argue that the reason is because of systemic racism, but then you have to ask why are there so many individual success stories among blacks. Why did evil whitey let so many slip between the cracks?

There have always been successful blacks, even in Jim Crowe days. Even at the height of slavery, there were blacks who achieved success.  There are always extraordinary minorities who can slip through systemic cracks... be it blacks, women, gays , whatever.  The thing is most people are average. Most white people are average. Most people aspire to and eventually accomplish there level of what is average. That is what the real discussion is about. The bolded is almost as silly a point as me asking you why aren't all white people dead if you think there's such an epidemic of crime against whites?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2018, 12:07:43 PM »
I was coming home in a cab, once, and the driver, who I later found out was Nigerian, gets into a shouting match with a bunch of ghetto rats on an intersection. After the incident, he starts going off on how much he hates American blacks and that he never deals with them.

... and? You have american blacks on this board who separate themselves from fried-chicken-sandwich-eatin' blacks because they are crepe-eating blacks. You have Koreans who will trash chinese and vietnamese for their skin color and eye shape. Yeah, you can find examples of dissension within any subgroup. I've had Indians tell me how much they dislike egyptians, I've had whites tell me what they thought of italians, etc. that shit is anecdotal, not really representative of anything.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2018, 12:21:16 PM »
The successful blacks (Goodrum, Parker, Wiggs, Denzel, Morgan etc) in the US today, i wonder from what African Country their ancestors came from.

It surely cannot be Somalia, because every Somali in Sweden and Europe in general is an unintelligent wild savage.

Maybe Nigeria have the most intelligent ones?

Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2018, 12:32:09 PM »
The successful blacks (Goodrum, Parker, Wiggs, Denzel, Morgan etc) in the US today, i wonder from what African Country their ancestors came from.

It surely cannot be Somalia, because every Somali in Sweden and Europe in general is an unintelligent wild savage.

Maybe Nigeria have the most intelligent ones?

Income per capita there is about $500 a year. It’s a shit hole even by African standards.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2018, 02:22:02 PM »

???  Is this the excuse you use for never leaving your basement?

Kwon3

« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2018, 04:03:59 PM »

???  Is this the excuse you use for never leaving your basement?
Pssst. That's Kwon, not Kwon3.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2018, 05:24:44 PM »

source? link to article? not just some meme made by someone?
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2018, 05:25:50 PM »
What are their records like? Like was one on probation or found guilty of that same or similar charges?  What was their defense counsel like? Come on, Vince, you don’t provide half info, and yes there is a disparity in sentencing, but give the whole story. There needs to be context.

parker...redpilling with FACTS... theres more to the story then just a MEME someone made
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2018, 05:27:47 PM »
Figures you'd be the last one to ask a question other people already got answered like 2 months ago. Still with that paint sniffing, huh

i have a job and life...im not on here 24/7...im not gonna spend hours filtering through past threads... i dont have the time like you do... buddy boy
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2018, 06:11:01 PM »
source? link to article? not just some meme made by someone?

theres several MEMES I've seen with a actual source on the bottom of the picture to fact check the MEME... this has none... FAKE NEWS=CNN
real men= no rubbers

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2018, 06:14:23 PM »
why dont u try googling the names, fukstick... how hard is that? kill yourself

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2018, 06:29:16 PM »
why dont u try googling the names, fukstick... how hard is that? kill yourself

im not gonna waste my time researching.. unless you provide me with the FACTS..fuck face... my friend just got  10 years probation and 90 days county with his 4th DWI... hes not white..nor black... so how did he get off?? he dropped 20k on a attorney.. not a public attorney... had a  friend that was a licensed RX(non-white) got caught selling RX drugs under the table... he paid the attorney close to 100k(his wife and him had to put a loan against their home or something to come up with that cash).. he got 10 years probation... and he was  licensed pharmacist caught selling drugs... did i mention he wasn't white?... I'm not making these stories up. there is no need for me too. so there are alot of other factors to lead to these convictions you cum dumpster/pillow biter/race baiter...so whats the reason my two friends excuses? they are non-white.... i don't lie
real men= no rubbers

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2018, 06:32:34 PM »
im not gonna waste my time researching

then stfu and stop bleeding out all over this thread like the freshly prolapsed phaggot u r.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2018, 06:41:35 PM »
then stfu and stop bleeding out all over this thread like the freshly prolapsed phaggot u r.

your trying to argue your point.. so therefore you should show us the facts,to prove im wrong, not i.. you lazy mother fucker...not just your opinion/emotions and "google it". beta male..hitting puberty at age 23
real men= no rubbers

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2018, 06:44:22 PM »
your trying to argue your point

lmfao... u mentioned a job, what do u do for 'work'?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2018, 06:44:52 PM »
lmfao... u mentioned a job, what do u do for 'work'?

your mom
real men= no rubbers

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2018, 06:47:04 PM »
brilliant. 

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2018, 06:53:58 PM »
brilliant. 

ok KWON3 show us some facts then.. lets put this conversation to rest... use that noggin of yours to prove me wrong.
real men= no rubbers