Author Topic: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?  (Read 22163 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2018, 08:01:46 AM »
The white middle and upper class around the world just celebrated the wedding of Meghan and Harry. The tide is turning. ;)

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2018, 08:04:19 AM »
Brutal truth.

Every African country has high murder, rape, crime, theft and lawlessness, law of the jungle still in full swing.
this is fact. but hey, they will enrich our culture. shoot them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2018, 08:09:42 AM »
Most white middle class Americans couldn't be Obama. They are middle class because they don't have the skillset or ambition.

Obama only had ambition to do drugs, go to the bath house in Chicago, and read a script prepared for him.   His skillset was mainly good at acting while on camera.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2018, 08:50:07 AM »
On the issue of Black Africans, I'm quite interested to hear why they should feel superior to anyone. 

There isn't anything of any value in the entire continent of Africa that wasn't built by whites.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2018, 09:02:28 AM »
Obama only had ambition to do drugs, go to the bath house in Chicago, and read a script prepared for him.   His skillset was mainly good at acting while on camera.  
was not even good at that, was caught out Talking to Putins Right Hand man.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 10:20:39 AM »
American blacks have better women.  ;D

Kwon3

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2018, 10:28:56 AM »
American blacks have better women.  ;D

Mudsharks are to us what uncle toms are to Blacks: We'd be happy if they disappeared forever.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 12:27:28 PM »
My friend from Africa explained it to me like this:  American blacks are jealous and hateful towards African immigrants because the immigrants that are new to the country strive to be educated, behave properly and get good jobs or start businesses; while American blacks have been here for hundreds of years and still blame their many problems on the white man and slavery.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 12:33:10 PM »
I have a retirement job at a passport building. I see people from all over the spectrum.  When real African blacks come in with their families the kids are dressed to go to a wedding. Mom and Dad are dressed respectable too.  I guess they feel if they are going into a place of business with people working there wearing business attire that's what they wear. Their kids are all properly respectful. Maybe it's a source of pride they are in America.

Don't get me started on other cultures.  On a side note Americans dress like slobs. Men walking in with bathroom flip flops with their hairy feet and a ratty tee shirts with hair combed with a blender. The most out of control kids...... Can you guess?

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2018, 05:33:42 PM »
Mudsharks are to us what uncle toms are to Blacks: We'd be happy if they disappeared forever.

You should be happy an Afro-American loaned his dominate gene pool to a recessive pool Nordic woman.  Oh, I forgot you have Africans and Arabs raping and beating the living shit out of your women while you stand on the sideline like a bitch and cry on getbig.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2018, 07:01:03 PM »
Yes superior to all other races, mixtures, cultures. End thread.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2018, 07:02:19 PM »
An American black was the president of the United States. The most powerful guy in the world. I would imagine he felt superior to most people. To the OP, can you run the U.S?

If by that you mean into the ground like Obama did, then yes, anyone, even you could do that.  

Trump is lifting us up from the ground and back where we belong.  On top.   Buck Ofama.  Skin color has nothing to do with hate.  Actions speak louder than words and President Trump is the best man to come alone since Ronaldus Magnus. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2018, 07:43:29 PM »
I mean a lot of American blacks have a little bit of white blood, and are clearly less monkey like than their African ancestors...

A little? LOL. Most African Americans are, at the very least, 10-15% European and 10-15% Native American. Southern AA have a loooooooot of cherokee blood.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2018, 08:22:25 PM »
Do Lonzo Ball and his brothers still qualify as black? Even with their made up ghetto names?

Kwon3

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2018, 08:27:51 PM »
You should be happy an Afro-American loaned his dominate gene pool to a recessive pool Nordic woman.  Oh, I forgot you have Africans and Arabs raping and beating the living shit out of your women while you stand on the sideline like a bitch and cry on getbig.
Those aren't our women anymore. They're yours. We know what you shitskin apes go for, and it's not quality white girls from good backgrounds or who have nice bodies. It's the half-retarded, gap-toothed meth head mother of 4 with that lumpy, smelly fat white trash get when they're fat, and a rotten, disease-infested flesh basket so blown out that only a black dick can half-stretch it.

We don't want those women. They're all yours, my black inferior brother from another motha.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2018, 10:10:25 PM »
I have a retirement job at a passport building. I see people from all over the spectrum.  When real African blacks come in with their families the kids are dressed to go to a wedding. Mom and Dad are dressed respectable too.  I guess they feel if they are going into a place of business with people working there wearing business attire that's what they wear. Their kids are all properly respectful. Maybe it's a source of pride they are in America.

Don't get me started on other cultures.  On a side note Americans dress like slobs. Men walking in with bathroom flip flops with their hairy feet and a ratty tee shirts with hair combed with a blender. The most out of control kids...... Can you guess?
shut up Dumbass

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2018, 10:25:55 PM »
from my personal experience... this isnt fact... just from what ive been told... alot of Africans look down on American blacks.. met several of them and they would always complain about American blacks.  how they(American Blacks) are lazy and dont appreciate what they have... these were normal every day working Africans would tell me this, i would not ask. they made it a point to tell me out of nowhere. id always think to myself "why are you telling me this?" i think they did because they didnt want me to judge them the same way as American blacks

Majority of Kenyan Africans i have met always have been good people and hard working. that is just my own experience.
real men= no rubbers

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2018, 01:27:29 AM »
Those aren't our women anymore. They're yours. We know what you shitskin apes go for, and it's not quality white girls from good backgrounds or who have nice bodies. It's the half-retarded, gap-toothed meth head mother of 4 with that lumpy, smelly fat white trash get when they're fat, and a rotten, disease-infested flesh basket so blown out that only a black dick can half-stretch it.

We don't want those women. They're all yours, my black inferior brother from another motha.

You are literally a fucking stooge!

The American black man is the problem in Sweden. That's why your dumbass is on here crying all the time. Man up and split an African or Arab's wig. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2018, 01:50:22 AM »

The American black man is the problem in Sweden. That's why your dumbass is on here crying all the time. Man up and split an African or Arab's wig. 

I believe you have mistaken him with me, i'm in Sweden. He is not.

I'm old, he is young.

Q

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2018, 01:55:33 AM »

Sweden has a lot of problems , that is true.

Who are you addressing though? Kwon3 is not from Sweden.

If you are addressing me it would be of no use, since i am a pacifist and do not split wiggs.

Kwon and Kwon_3 are the violent ones.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2018, 02:14:56 AM »
wtf? how many KWONS are there? i thought u were all the same person
real men= no rubbers

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2018, 02:21:41 AM »
Kwon and Kwon_3 are the violent ones.

What are you on Mate? I'm not violent at all.

I'm too old for that crap these days.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2018, 02:24:58 AM »
wtf? how many KWONS are there? i thought u were all the same person
No, not the same person.

I get really confused reading Getbig these days, scrolling down through a page i sometimes have to hold up and think when i see some posts, what the hell? I never wrote that! lol

Very confusing.

Although i DO share some opinions, but not 100%.
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2018, 02:26:42 AM »
I was coming home in a cab, once, and the driver, who I later found out was Nigerian, gets into a shouting match with a bunch of ghetto rats on an intersection. After the incident, he starts going off on how much he hates American blacks and that he never deals with them.