Author Topic: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?  (Read 22039 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Do American Blacks feel racially superior to African blacks?
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2018, 07:57:28 PM »
There’s some truth to that, it’s cause they still look more European “white” higher in the food chain, whether more educated, wealthy, classy, etc  of course not all thinks with this mindset but a lot do

Why you think Spanish/Mexican tv anchors/reporters look less mestizo/Aztec and more European white

It happens all over the world, nothing new, Argentineans will feel superior to Mexicans/central Americans, Japanese, Chinese and Koreans will feel the same about southeast Asians, etc

how dare you fellow Texas getbigger question Kuck3 and his realistic every day living with hispanics(therefore he can relate to us)living in Virginia
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2018, 08:09:21 PM »
Until they start coming after you then simply watching doesn't cut it anymore and you take out the big oratorical artillery.

exactly...so you can attack me, but i cant attack you? ok CNN
real men= no rubbers

Kwon3

« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2018, 08:45:19 PM »
5 consecutive posts about me with two of them being virtually identical (i'm from texas, i'm around hispanics, blah blah) and the guy still doesn't understand that skin castes are something that only exist in the imaginations of white rulers of hispanic countries like the Perrons in Argentina in the 20th century.

Anyway, you're seriously weird and I'm not looking for a stalker on here so can you please take your creepy references to Virginia (no idea what that's referring to) and multi-posts on the curb and drop them there, fam?

thanks bruh

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2018, 09:43:32 PM »
5 consecutive posts about me with two of them being virtually identical (i'm from texas, i'm around hispanics, blah blah) and the guy still doesn't understand that skin castes are something that only exist in the imaginations of white rulers of hispanic countries like the Perrons in Argentina in the 20th century.

Anyway, you're seriously weird and I'm not looking for a stalker on here so can you please take your creepy references to Virginia (no idea what that's referring to) and multi-posts on the curb and drop them there, fam?

thanks bruh

its dropped...i dont stalk you... this is the only thread...because you attacked me... quit playing victim...liberal...  where are you from?
real men= no rubbers

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2018, 09:50:01 PM »
its dropped...i dont stalk you... this is the only thread...because you attacked me... quit playing victim...liberal...  where are you from?

Stockholm, Sweden.
Q

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2018, 09:53:45 PM »
Stockholm, Sweden.

lol..not u ..kwon3... who i believe is a gimmick... not any kwons ive ever seen on the internet in 18 years.. only here...its an original name....unless you just doxxed yourself? your writing styles are different so i know its not you.
real men= no rubbers

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2018, 05:25:34 AM »
lol..not u ..kwon3... who i believe is a gimmick... not any kwons ive ever seen on the internet in 18 years.. only here...its an original name....unless you just doxxed yourself? your writing styles are different so i know its not you.
Hey there, are you a new member?

What does doxxing mean? Is it like snitching?

Kwon3

« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2018, 09:18:04 AM »
I'm right wing, so that shows you're still not over this little feud and that you haven't read anything I've written outside this thread. I didn't attack you - you brought us up first, to which I replied do some searching since it's been covered already and then you started with your whole self-righteous tangent about having a life, no time to press a search button and all this meaningless BS.

Why are you asking me where I'm from? Creep.

Kwon3

« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2018, 09:18:46 AM »
No shit it isn't him, you fucking moron. Are you that stupid? Are you new?

And speaking of gimmicks, this is the same type of typing pattern you'll find in all of danimal77's posts, so at least we know what kind of pedigree you're bringing to this discussion.

Kwon3

« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2018, 09:20:07 AM »
Hey there, are you a new member?

What does doxxing mean? Is it like snitching?
Someone who spends much or all of their free time fishing for information on people they don't like in order to publish it somewhere on the Internet. Kind of like he's doing by asking me where I'm from or saying I was from Virginia (I'm not). or asking you if you have multiple accounts, that sort of thing. Starts innocently enough then they move onto the real info they're looking for. This guy's done this before to other people, guaranteed.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2018, 10:04:19 AM »
Mobil = Nether Animal

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2018, 02:40:57 PM »
mobil is super melty... his lack of emotional stability is right up there with his lack of intelligence

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2018, 03:22:15 PM »
lighter hispanics claim to be more superior then darker hispanics... i cant explain it but ive heard this countless times... i live in Texas.
One usually sees this in populations of mixed Afro/mulatto populations like with Dominicans, Ricans, Cubans, Brazilians, and the rest of S. America.
African Americans have the “paper bag test”, and then there were the octaroon and quadroon balls. Then you have the Africans that won’t date African Americans because they are not “pure”, but will date and have kids with a white person, thus creating a child that they claim African Americans are not.

Vic Richards, had this type of superiority about him. If you listen to his interviews, he put down Ronnie, talking about Ronnie’s genetics. Yet, this is the very same man (Vic) who was too scared to diet down, because he would lose size, and expose his flaws.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2018, 10:41:12 AM »
Two different american blacks.

Q