Author Topic: God’s Wake Up Call - A Personal Story  (Read 31341 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: God’s Wake Up Call - A Personal Story
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2018, 07:46:05 PM »
You can always expect the usual dickheads to chime in. I'll outlive all of you. So......fuck you. BTW, Josh, fuck you too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2018, 07:51:48 PM »
Che will just die a quick death lasting about 10sec from falling from a crossbeam from about 22 stories up....because he's an unathletic fuck.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2018, 07:56:38 PM »
What we learned from the video are some stroke signs that are a worry. Instead of consulting the internet or praying we should present immediately at a medical facility.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2018, 08:20:23 PM »
Che will just die a quick death lasting about 10sec from falling from a crossbeam from about 22 stories up....because he's an unathletic fuck.

;D   Impossible ,100% tie off ,

It's just a matter of time.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2018, 08:28:01 PM »
You can always expect the usual dickheads to chime in. I'll outlive all of you. So......fuck you. BTW, Josh, fuck you too.

Very un-Christian of you.  Tread lightly, lest God will smite you with another medical emergency.   :'(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2018, 08:35:41 PM »
Very un-Christian of you.  Tread lightly, lest God will smite you with another medical emergency.   :'(

Never claimed to be a perfect Christian, that’s impossible. I just don’t wish anyone dead or even have harm come to them.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2018, 09:04:12 PM »
You guys are fucking brutal as always!

Joe is a permanent fixture here and a getbig legend.

You should not be making light of someones health issues.

Like I always say when the subject of religion or a belief in God is concerned:

"There are no atheists in foxholes" !!   ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2018, 09:07:34 PM »

https://s3.amazonaws.com/voicemynah/1533960013.mp3

Thanks. I’m about 25lbs lighter than that pic taken last year in April. Nice try tho. But I was big af there. But feel free to throw up your pic or video to compare....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2018, 09:14:11 PM »

This is the God’s honest truth right here. Thanks Wes

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2018, 09:53:07 PM »
Thanks. I’m about 25lbs lighter than that pic taken last year in April. Nice try tho. But I was big af there. But feel free to throw up your pic or video to compare....

Kahn’s a funny guy which is probably why he disguised his voice and avoided my challenge to post a pic or video.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2018, 10:59:31 PM »
Kahn’s a funny guy which is probably why he disguised his voice and avoided my challenge to post a pic or video.

Oh dear. I think this, like so many things, given your diminutive stature, went over your head.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2018, 11:18:10 PM »
Never claimed to be a perfect Christian, that’s impossible. I just don’t wish anyone dead or even have harm come to them.

News flash, you aren't even a bad christian. You are what Christians arent.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2018, 11:21:26 PM »
You guys are fucking brutal as always!

Joe is a permanent fixture here and a getbig legend.

You should not be making light of someones health issues.

Been in a foxhole. Coach hasnt. Was an "atheist" in the foxhole 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2018, 11:27:47 PM »

Still having a hard time believing you were a cop

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2018, 12:03:15 AM »
Still having a hard time believing you were a cop

I could IM you a picture of my retirement ID but knowing you and your limited capacity for digesting facts, I don't know if it would solve the problem.  My identity is not wrapped up in being a cop. So I could'nt care less if you believe me or not. You believed Trump would not play as much golf as Obama so your ability to recognize the truth is rather skewed, with the fuckface reference There is a better chance of me being a cop than you being a Christian. That I'm sure of

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2018, 01:22:34 AM »
God gives you a wake up call (saves you). You are very appreciative. Subsequently you make several positive changes in your lifestyle to avoid another mini stroke or repeat occurrence of whatever ails you. Despite what you believe are your best efforts, you have another episode, only this time it's much worse. So much so that when your doctor visits you in the ER, he gives you some very bad news and that is you'll never recover or even make it another week before you die. How do you feel about God now? Do you think God abandoned you when you needed all the saving you could get? Do you feel guilty and that you somehow deserved this ending?

Sin, confession, absolved....sin, confession, absolved and on and on hoping not to die after committing the next offense and before getting to confession.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2018, 03:06:54 AM »
This board is filled with simpletons and flat out scum bags. Typical bodybuilding fans. Reading the comments proves that. I can only imagine what your home lives must consist of.  

A guy puts out a heart felt post of his serious health problem and he gets attacked in a vile way.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2018, 05:00:28 AM »
The phrase "God's wake-up call" is not meant to be taken literally.

Just as "Boy, somebody upstairs must be looking out for you!" or "The Devil made me do it." is not meant literally.

Strokes seem to run in families.  In other words, they are genetic.  But some family members get a pass.  

>

Coach,

What is your height and current weight?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2018, 07:17:34 AM »

Unless something's changed, you need to change your screen name.  There is nothing "Agnostic" about you, laddie!   To be agnostic is entirely different than being an Atheist or in some cases, atheist.  ;D

As for coach's wake up call?  It was his call, not mine.  At least whoever was on the other end didn't hang up on him.  I am glad he is okay and think he will use this experience to alter parts of his life regimen for the better.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2018, 07:31:24 AM »
The phrase "God's wake-up call" is not meant to be taken literally.

Just as "Boy, somebody upstairs must be looking out for you!" or "The Devil made me do it." is not meant literally.

>

You don't know Coach then.  He literally means it.  This is the guy that says it has been proven that prayer works.  It wasn't a stroke (pun) of luck, or his body throwing a warning sign, or his physical makeup fighting off a bigger stroke... it was an invisible man sitting on a cloud taking time off from sending natural disasters (to the Bible belt) for the punishment of gays, placing the pleas of starving children on hold, and other people who - unlike Coach - actually follow Christian principles were ignored just so "god" could turn his attention to a whining little manlet and save him.

Sounds about par for course for how that deity works.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2018, 07:52:15 AM »
The haters will flame and say “me me me” ....But If the message helps, even for the ones that hate me, then so be it.

I haven't chimed in yet as I had to think about everything.   Coach, you need to get off the TRT.
A

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2018, 08:01:30 AM »
This board is filled with simpletons and flat out scum bags. Typical bodybuilding fans. Reading the comments proves that. I can only imagine what your home lives must consist of.  

A guy puts out a heart felt post of his serious health problem and he gets attacked in a vile way.

Shut up asshole. what do you know? Typical Bodybuilding fans? why the fuck are you here?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2018, 08:10:43 AM »
Faith in God harms no one except when it's used against, rather than for love. If God exists, he needs no one to "defend" him.  The evil that men do in the "name" of God is nothing more than the rationalization of their wants over the needs of others. 

islime is the perfect example of evil in the "name" of a god,  in that case it is all done in the name of the profit hoMohammed.  FTN.  Back on topic.

I am glad that coach is doing better and did not die or  worse, have a massive stroke and wind up a registered democrap, i.e. brain dead!   I wish him well.   ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2018, 10:03:22 AM »
The best thing that ever happened to me was losing the mindset of being big. Geez, I remember being 205 pounds and just cared about being a big perma bulker  ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ Horrible. Now I am down to 155. Best decision I ever made.

What 40+ year old man cares about "being big?" Leave the bodybuilding mentality behind and you will be way better off.

As I have gotten older, I have come to realize that no one gives a shit if you're "big." Most people are too concerned about their own life to care about anyone elses life. This is even more true if youre married with kids--they are the only ones you have to impress.

Coach, I am glad you didn't die!  ;D ;D In all seriousness, I am glad you're okay. Keep on, keepin' on!
X