Author Topic: Trump says he'll campaign for Ted Cruz at "biggest stadium in Texas we can find'  (Read 4538 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Ok fake cop. You are just like the people you despise but can't see it because of your delusion. And yes fake cop, Obamas flip flops on gay marriage were much worse than Trumps claims on Cruz. One was against an entire community of people, the other dirty politics, business as usual. 

**yawn**

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Never knew you cared so much about gay people being able to get married

Since when does an simple Venezuelan care about gay marriage in the United States

Why  did you say he was Venezuelan? That's racist in my eyes...
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Why  did you say he was Venezuelan? That's racist in my eyes...

how is saying someone is Venezuelan racist?

that's how he referred to himself

By average I meant that I am neither rich nor poor.  I'm a simple Venezuelan.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Why  did you say he was Venezuelan? That's racist in my eyes...

Because Straw Man is a racist, a self proclaimed pathological liar, and a creepy SOB.

Straw Man, you are a self proclaimed pathological liar.

Add Liar to your resume.  Not surprising seeing how you defend your beloved fake news network, CNN.

yep, I was pretending not to be aware of what you might find

Yep, you're are now a self proclaimed liar.  Good for you.  That'll help your impeccable credibility on this board.

yep, maybe next time when I say I'm not aware of something and ask you to post it you'll figure out that I'm setting you up

And you are a pervert too:

just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

Everyone here already knew that you are a pervert, constantly inquiring into my whereabouts, and continuously posting photos of bloodied bodies of murdered girls.  You probably whack off to those photos on a regular basis, you sick SOB.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=511229.msg8940366#msg8940366

You denied many times being from Venezuela

I'm still waiting for you to show us the "many times" that I have "denied being from Venezuela", you pathological liar.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wow - cuckoo much?

All I asked is when did a simple Venezuelan become so concerned about gay marriage in the United States

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Because Straw Man is a racist, a self proclaimed pathological liar, and a creepy SOB.

Straw Man, you are a self proclaimed pathological liar.

yep, I was pretending not to be aware of what you might find

Yep, you're are now a self proclaimed liar.  Good for you.  That'll help your impeccable credibility on this board.

yep, maybe next time when I say I'm not aware of something and ask you to post it you'll figure out that I'm setting you up

And you are a pervert too:

Everyone here already knew that you are a pervert, constantly inquiring into my whereabouts, and continuously posting photos of bloodied bodies of murdered girls.  You probably whack off to those photos on a regular basis, you sick SOB.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=511229.msg8940366#msg8940366

I'm still waiting for you to show us the "many times" that I have "denied being from Venezuela", you pathological liar.

Seriously? He already explained "do" was don't and using don't in that sentence is correct, using do is not so in context anyone with any education or common sense would see what he meant to say.

Your claim he is a liar and the example you give is actually quite humorous. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Seriously? He already explained "do" was don't and using don't in that sentence is correct, using do is not so in context anyone with any education or common sense would see what he meant to say.

Your claim he is a liar and the example you give is actually quite humorous. 

no kidding man

his responses at this point are just bizarre

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wow - cuckoo much?

All I asked is when did a simple Venezuelan become so concerned about gay marriage in the United States

I get it.  You believe that because I'm from Venezuela I'm not entitled to my opinion, you racist SOB.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I get it.  You believe that because I'm from Venezuela I'm not entitled to my opinion, you racist SOB.

no one ever said that simple Venezuelans were not entitled to have opinions on social issues in other countries

Why is gay marriage in the United States a hot topic among simple Venezuelans ?

It seems you have plenty of serious issues in your country to keep you occupied

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
no one ever said that simple Venezuelans were not entitled to have opinions on social issues in other countries

Why is gay marriage in the United States a hot topic among simple Venezuelans ?

It seems you have plenty of serious issues in your country to keep you occupied

Funny how you racist SOB avoid the fact that Obama and Biden lied about this to get elected, and then again to get re-elected.

Why do you keep inquiring about my whereabouts, you creepy SOB.  We all know you love the Latino penis, but I've told you many times already that I don't swing that way.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Funny how you racist SOB avoid the fact that Obama and Biden lied about this to get elected, and then again to get re-elected.

Why do you keep inquiring about my whereabouts, you creepy SOB.  We all know you love the Latino penis, but I've told you many times already that I don't swing that way.

please keep your gay fantasies to yourself

If you don't want to explain why gay marriage is a hot topic among simple Venezuelans that's fine with me

It just seemed like something you were really interested in (for some unknown reason) given that you're the one that brought it up in the first place

In order to get elected, and then re-elected, Obama and Biden said they believed gay people shouldn't marry.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
please keep your gay fantasies to yourself

If you don't want to explain why gay marriage is a hot topic among simple Venezuelans that's fine with me

It just seemed like something you were really interested in (for some unknown reason) given that you're the one that brought it up in the first place

Anybody, except you creepy SOB, knows the point is Obama and Biden lied just to get elected and then again to get re-elected.  Gay marriage was just an example.

You're the one who got obsessed about the gay part, you pervert.

And you're the one repeatedly inquiring into my whereabouts, and not the other way around, creepy SOB.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Anybody, except you creepy SOB, knows the point is Obama and Biden lied just to get elected and then again to get re-elected.  Gay marriage was just an example.

You're the one who got obsessed about the gay part, you pervert.

And you're the one repeatedly inquiring into my whereabouts, and not the other way around, creepy SOB.

I have to say it's really funny watching you get so angry

I don't see Biden or Obama's shifting opinions on gay marriage at that big of a deal

Seems pretty common to to the shifting opinions of the majority of the country during the same period of time

Their opinions on this social issue in our country don't really compare to Trumps blatant lying about his opponent or attacking his opponents family.  No comparison at all.

Of course you're still entitled to your opinion but why should anyone in the US give a rats ass about the opinion of a simple Venezuelan on any topic about our country

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

I don't see Biden or Obama's shifting opinions on gay marriage at that big of a deal

Trump changes his opinion on something and you lefties are jumping up and down screaming liar. LOL hypocrites
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump changes his opinion on something and you lefties are jumping up and down screaming liar. LOL hypocrites

changing an opinion on something is not lying

I expect this is very confusing for the average Trumptard

chaos

• Getbig V
changing an opinion on something is not lying

I expect this is very confusing for the average Trumptard
Trumptards aren't the ones crying in the streets, you demoncrats are.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trumptards aren't the ones crying in the streets, you demoncrats are.

crying in the streets ?

I haven't seen that where I live

Do you think Cruz invited his wife and father to the pep rally with Trump?

I hope they all took a picture together

chaos

• Getbig V
crying in the streets ?

I haven't seen that where I live

Do you think Cruz invited his wife and father to the pep rally with Trump?

I hope they all took a picture together
Come down to LA, plenty of it around the college campuses.

I hope they get that picture as well, the meltdowns from demoncrats would keep me laughing for days.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
I have to say it's really funny watching you get so angry

Seems pretty common to to the shifting opinions of the majority of the country during the same period of time

Their opinions on this social issue in our country don't really compare to Trumps blatant lying about his opponent or attacking his opponents family.  No comparison at all.

Of course you're still entitled to your opinion but why should anyone in the US give a rats ass about the opinion of a simple Venezuelan on any topic about our country

Exactly.  Why should you care?  Yet you do.  Otherwise, why even bring it up?  In fact, you seem obsessed.  And why do you keep on bringing up my being from Venezuela, you racist SOB?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Exactly.  Why should you care?  Yet you do.  Otherwise, why even bring it up?  In fact, you seem obsessed.  And why do you keep on bringing up my being from Venezuela, you racist SOB?

The extent of my caring began and ended with asking you if gay marriage in America is a hot topic among simple Venezuelans.   Since you brought it up I was curious if/why your fellow simple Venezuelans are interested in that given all the other shit going on in the place where they actually live.  Surely the very serious issues you have in your country right now have a much bigger impact on their lives than gay people in another country getting married.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
The extent of my caring began and ended with asking you if gay marriage in America is a hot topic among simple Venezuelans.   Since you brought it up I was curious if/why your fellow simple Venezuelans are interested in that given all the other shit going on in the place where they actually live.  Surely the very serious issues you have in your country right now have a much bigger impact on their lives than gay people in another country getting married.

So obviously, you do care, obsessively it seems.  Back off, you creepy SOB.  I'm not interested in your advances.

And how would you know where I live?  And the troubles in Venezuela are due to the same ideologies as commie bastards like you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So obviously, you do care, obsessively it seems.  Back off, you creepy SOB.  I'm not interested in your advances.

And how would you know where I live?  And the troubles in Venezuela are due to the same ideologies as commie bastards like you.

LOL.  Projection Much.

You're the simple Venezuelan who brought up the topic in the first place.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
LOL.  Projection Much.

You're the simple Venezuelan who brought up the topic in the first place.

Not really.  You're the one who got fixated on they gay stuff.  Anybody, except you creepy SOB, knows my point is that Obama and Biden lied just to get elected and then again to get re-elected.  Gay marriage was just an example.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Not really.  You're the one who got fixated on they gay stuff.  Anybody, except you creepy SOB, knows my point is that Obama and Biden lied just to get elected and then again to get re-elected.  Gay marriage was just an example.

Yet for some reason you're the person who chose to bring up the topic in a thread about Trump campaigning for Cruz.

That's a bit odd, some might even say queer.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Yet for some reason you're the person who chose to bring up the topic in a thread about Trump campaigning for Cruz.

That's a bit odd, some might even say queer.

Not really.  The discussion was about Cruz losing self respect just to get re-elected.  No biggie compared to Obama and Biden lying to get elected, then lying again to get re-elected.  Same sex marriage was just an example.

You're the one who goes on, and on, and on about gay stuff and also about me being from Venezuela.  That really is queer.