Author Topic: Trump says he'll campaign for Ted Cruz at "biggest stadium in Texas we can find'  (Read 4561 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Not really.  The discussion was about Cruz losing self respect just to get re-elected.  No biggie compared to Obama and Biden lying to get elected, then lying again to get re-elected.  Same sex marriage was just an example.

You're the one who goes on, and on, and on about gay stuff and also about me being from Venezuela.  That really is queer.

interesting Trumptard spin

so you believe that Obama and Biden were LYING about their changing opinion on gay marriage

I don't suppose you have any proof of that claim

From your past posts it seems like you don't actually understand what a lie even is

I'll look forward to you posting that proof.

In the meantime let's compare the two

On one hand we have Obama and Biden changing their opinion on gay marriage (I'm going to assume they changed their opinion until you prove they actually lied)

If we look at a Gallup Poll of the opinions of Americans you can clearly see that the opinion in this country about gay marriage was also changing during the same period that Obama and Biden changed their opinions.  So their change in opinion basically mirrored the changing views of their fellow Americans.  To be fair, I would not expect a simple Venezuelan such as yourself to be aware of this.

On the other had we have a so called "man"...Ted Cruz, who allowed another man to publicly criticize his wife, accuse his father of being involved in the Kennedy assassination and called him Lying Ted hundreds of times.  Somehow that so called man has so little respect for himself that he's going to suck up to this person in the hopes that it will help him retain his job.  I guess once you've sold out your country then selling out your own family and your own self respect is probably a step down or at least a lateral move. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
The owning is strong here..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
No shit, straw man with an epic self ownage!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
No shit, straw man with an epic self ownage!! :o

The warped perception is strong here

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp

The bloated ego of a retired cop is the strongest here.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
interesting Trumptard spin

so you believe that Obama and Biden were LYING about their changing opinion on gay marriage

it seems like you don't actually understand what a lie even is

Obama and Biden didn't change their opinion.  They needed the black and Hispanic vote, and they knew the majority of blacks and Hispanics don't support same sex marriage.

They lied to get elected, then lied again to get re-elected, and you know it.  Now you too are lying to defend the indefensible.

You are a self proclaimed pathological liar.

Add Liar to your resume.  Not surprising seeing how you defend your beloved fake news network, CNN.

yep, I was pretending not to be aware of what you might find

Yep, you're are now a self proclaimed liar.  Good for you.  That'll help your impeccable credibility on this board.

yep, maybe next time when I say I'm not aware of something and ask you to post it you'll figure out that I'm setting you up

And this is a big lie too:

You denied many times being from Venezuela

And yet more lies.  Just because I'm from Venezuela it does not follow that Venezuela is "my country" or the country "where I live right now", you pathological liar.  I've told you this before, but you insist on lying about it:

no one ever said that simple Venezuelans were not entitled to have opinions on social issues in other countries

Why is gay marriage in the United States a hot topic among simple Venezuelans ?

It seems you have plenty of serious issues in your country to keep you occupied

The extent of my caring began and ended with asking you if gay marriage in America is a hot topic among simple Venezuelans.   Since you brought it up I was curious if/why your fellow simple Venezuelans are interested in that given all the other shit going on in the place where they actually live.  Surely the very serious issues you have in your country right now have a much bigger impact on their lives than gay people in another country getting married.

Now you ask for proof that Obama and Biden lied?  Really?  After two pages of you getting fixated on gay stuff and on me being from Venezuela?  You're pathetic.  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

I agree.  Are you surprised though?  Straw Man always gets owned.  I think part of the reason is his obsession with the gay life style, and his obsession with Venezuelan penis.  He brings it up in almost every post.  He can't help himself.

Just look at how he got fixated on the gay stuff when that wasn't even the point, and look also at how many times he mentions Venezuela in his posts on this thread alone.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I know, can't believe straw man buys into that. Must be trolling.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I know, can't believe straw man buys into that. Must be trolling.

:)

Kwon3

Proof that might is right. The guy who was the head of his debating team at an ivy league and who tried preposterously to win over MAGA voters 1 on 1 in broad daylight on camera (first rule of politics: Never interact with "the people" on a personal level, since they're all fucking morons) and melted at his own press conference because of some childish ribbing from his opponent about his family is now sucking farts out of his cornhole for support in his bid for re-election. Hahahahaha. One big ole slice of humble pie for the guy who was once one of the most hated people in the GOP and thought he was going to be the next President. Hahahaha.

Hahahaha. MAGA!